TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

15 PRO MAX 256GB : $10100 ☎ 15 PRO 128GB : $8500 ☎ S24 ULTRA 256GB : $8600 ☎ S24 256GB : $5700 ☎+MORE

For everything else yuh want to buy or sell

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Forum rules
• Negative comments or replies, lowballing or 'sale bashing' are NOT allowed in FS topics.
• Personal ads are FREE. Commercial Ads are not allowed without Powerseller Status. Posting items/property for rent is considered commercial.
• Powerseller status is for users who wish to post many items for sale, new or used.
• Even if you do not own a business but would like to post many items for sale, then Power Seller status is required.
• Users are limited to no more than 2 simultaneous Ads / FS (For Sale) topics per classified forum; powersellers are limited to no more than 4.
• Ads that have not been replied to after 180 days will be deleted.
Please click here to view the forum rules
Titan Procurement Ltd.
3NE 2NR Power Seller

15 PRO MAX 256GB : $10100 ☎ 15 PRO 128GB : $8500 ☎ S24 ULTRA 256GB : $8600 ☎ S24 256GB : $5700 ☎+MORE

Postby Titan Procurement Ltd. » August 26th, 2013, 7:19 pm

WELCOME TO TITAN PROCUREMENT LTD.

VISIT OUR ONLINE E-SHOP : http://WWW.TITANPROCUREMENTLIMITED.COM

VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE : https://www.facebook.com/titanprocurementltd

CURRENT PRICELIST :

CONTACT # 38-TITAN (388-4826)

All Devices are New / Sealed

(PT) - Payment with Cash / Linx / Online Banking Transfer
(CC) - Payment Via Credit Card (Online Payment)

<<<<< SAMSUNG >>>>>

S24 Ultra 512GB Memory / 12GB RAM : $9500 (PT) / $9300 (CC)
S24 Ultra 256GB Memory / 12GB RAM : $8600 (PT)
S24 256GB Memory / 8GB RAM : $5700 (PT)

<<<<< APPLE >>>>>

15 Pro Max (E-Sim)
1TB : $13400 (PT) / $12900 (CC)
512GB : $11800 (PT) / $11400 (CC)
256GB : $10100 (PT) / $9900 (CC)

15 Pro (E-Sim)
1TB : $12600 (PT) / $12100 (CC)
512GB : $11000 (PT) / $10600 (CC)
256GB : $9300 (PT) / $9100 (CC)
128GB : $8500 (PT) / $8300 (CC)

15 Plus (E-Sim)
512GB : $10300 (PT) / $10100 (CC)
256GB : $8700 (PT) / $8500 (CC)
128GB : $7900 (PT) / $7700 (CC)

15 (E-Sim)
512GB : $9500 (PT) / $9300 (CC)
256GB : $7900 (PT) / $7700 (CC)
128GB : $7000 (PT) / $6800 (CC)

14 Plus (E-Sim)
512GB : $9600 (PT) / $9300 (CC)
256GB : $7900 (PT) / $7600 (CC)
128GB : $7300 (PT) / $7000 (CC)

14 (E-Sim)
512GB : $8900 (PT) / $8600 (CC)
256GB : $7300 (PT) / $7000 (CC)
128GB : $6400 (PT) / $6100 (CC)

13 (Physical Sim)
512GB : $8100 (PT) / $7800 (CC)
256GB : $6400 (PT) / $6100 (CC)
128GB : $5600 (PT) / $5300 (CC)

SE (Physical Sim)
256GB : $4900 | 128GB : $4100 | 64GB : $3800

ALL OUR PHONES ARE FACTORY UNLOCKED AND NEW IN BOX . GENUINE PHONES ONLY. NO CLONES OR REFURBISHED PRODUCTS

Samsung Trinidad
Apple Trinidad
Huawei Trinidad
Cellphone Store Trinidad
Last edited by Titan Procurement Ltd. on March 13th, 2024, 5:37 pm, edited 1051 times in total.

Titan Procurement Ltd.
3NE 2NR Power Seller

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Postby Titan Procurement Ltd. » September 5th, 2013, 8:06 pm

LET YOUR FELLOW TUNERS RATE OUR SERVICE :

Kronik wrote:Very good guy to deal with folks, was supposed to get a S4 today (new stocks) but he got it Saturday instead, and even met me up in mutually good location (in the rain).
Phone works great, genuine thing, Bess prices here.

fouljuice wrote:Great service here and good prices.
I paid down for 2 phones and was supposed to collect one (S4) a week later, and the other one (L920) a few days after that since I wanted a specific color. Got BOTH phones less than a week after, brand new in box, unlocked and working good. The guy even dropped them off by my house, and on a Saturday evening too.

:shock: :shock: :bump:

jl0908 wrote:This is a straight up seller, I would recommend them to anyone
I just bought a GT-I9195 and it was delivered in about 5 days
Best price and customer service i have seen for a long time

AllTrac wrote:Very legit seller right here. Bought one S4, transaction was smooth, very helpful and accommodating, S4 checked out to be genuine, good stuff. So good decided to buy another within the week. Same smooth transaction as before and got a discount, seller also responds quickly to all messages and sends you updates on your order. Genuine stuff, Legit seller, dont risk your hard earned money on questionable power sellers, stick with this guy. AllTrac approved :mrgreen:

breathalyser wrote:Bought the note 3 today great buy bess price works flawless thus far

blacklight wrote:Good tuner to deal with here! His stuff is legit.....two thumbs up

nick639 wrote:Posting for my friend. He got his xperia Z last week from seller... Excellent service one week was all it took after order (because item was out of stock). Delivered, new stuff in box sealed and warranty given was way more than retailers around Trinidad.
:smile:

Swisha wrote:excellent seller. got my Note 3 in less than a week. highly recommended!

MichaelPrasad wrote:Can't get a better price for the 5s than here. I spent a while looking at various cell phone dealers and this was the best by a couple hundred, and in two cases , over a thousand dollars. Got my new 5s phone on time and works like a charm. Will definitely do business with them again.

nick639 wrote:Got my gold iPhone 5s today... Excellent service...sealed in box... *If you guys ever see his office admire his transformers collection btw lol*

Thanks a lot man

vedesh wrote:Got my iPhone 5s from this dude today. Very professional in the way he does his business and item is 100% brand new seal. Will do business with this person again. Have no fear dealing with this person people. Everything is done straight up and legit.

Karim Khan wrote:I highly recommend Triniamazon. I recently purchased my I Phone 5s from this seller and i am totally happy with the phone and the quality of his service.

Thanks Triniamazon

DriveLine retailers wrote:Bought a Note 3 from TRINIAMAZON and it works well and i'm pleased....highly recommend...great after sales service......

deens-von wrote:Excellent service!! Received my 5s today.... Sealed! Will do business again with this guy when te iPhone 6 is around

dads_clan wrote:Reliable and trustworthy powerseller.. Enjoying my purple S4.

Thanks bro..all the best for d season..

abranda wrote::D :D :D :D :D Really Happy with the iPhone Purchase .Transaction was easy, and i believe i got the Phone in less than 4hours after contacting him. Maybe it was my lucky day but I was pleased

silver racer wrote:A straight up guy! Really pleased with the professionalism. Three 5S delivered sealed! Would recommend this guy. Phones legit and overall very trustworthy.

He even took the time to update me on the orders and delivered before scheduled pickup date. Service like this is very rare.

Hit me up so I can order the iPhone 6 when it comes out

Shiva

richardg1976 wrote:Great communication from this seller so far and I haven't bought anything firm yet. That's quite rare these days. Keep up the good job!

mojosodope wrote:Great seller, fast delivery and great communication. Very professional service

honda hoe wrote:Needed an S4 mini for a xmas present but didn't want to deal with the crowd madness in the malls. Seller agreed to meet me to save me the hassle. Genuine item BNIB. Will definitely buy from him again.

Azreal wrote:Got my brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 today from this seller after ordering it on Thursday. Legit seller. He was very punctual in delivering my new phone and didn't even mind that i was 30 mins late to collect it lol. Thanks alot!

intelMAX wrote:Preordered and receive my phone on time,

Good and reliable powerseller here, guys
Will do business with seller again.

kaviman wrote:Called and got my note 3 same day and was already registered with samsung international...... Couldn't ask for anything better...... Great prices better service ..... Will do business with u again and I'll recommend u to anyone I know..... Thanx again bro

richardg1976 wrote:
TRINIAMAZON wrote:
richardg1976 wrote:Great communication from this seller so far and I haven't bought anything firm yet. That's quite rare these days. Keep up the good job!

Always a pleasure

Update: I finally bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 from this seller last Thursday. The transaction went smoothly and I'm very happy with the item. I'd recommend this seller to anyone. :)

Slartibartfast wrote:Called about an S4 two days before Christmas and was able to set up a buy within a couple hours. Fast service and fair price. Genuine S4 checked with "AnTuTu Benchmark" and "Android System Info". Both available on the google play store

svramoutar wrote:

So so true, I haven't bought anything as yet neither, and I already received exceptional service. Very rare in Trinidad, lol.

MichaelPrasad wrote:Good day
Do you have the s4 or s4 mini in stock and if so what price
Btw: the 5s goin real good [THUMBS UP SIGN]

nss wrote:This guy is a very legitimate seller and he is great to deal with.

interlink wrote:Two thumbs up for excellent service, price and quality.

TR3AD wrote:Thanks so much for the quick turn around and for facilitating the delivery of the unit. Top Notch Service!

INHUMAN wrote:Got my Z2 today after making a DP on Tuesday...extremely fast n efficient and gr8 customer support/communication! *gets my 5 star vote of approval*

~*SiLvA MeRa*~ wrote:Picked up my Galaxy S4 this morning, all i can say is this guy is an great tuner to deal with, excellent service, met me in a timely manner and the phone was brand new in the box as advertised, the real deal, phone has been set up and is running fine so far. Thanks alot man.
I definitely recommend this guy.

westsidestarz wrote:Pre-ordered my new Sony Xperia Z1 from this guy, got my regular updates during my waiting period and was also able to get my accessories through him. Everything was smooth, the transaction was simple and honest and I'm extremely pleased with my new phone and the service received.
Thanks TriniAmazon for a great service!
Bump.

rouseyrouse wrote:Contacted him late last night about purchasing a LG G3. I must say this was a very prompt and efficient service and I have no complaints at all. I would do business with him anytime

ronald_22t wrote:Got my HTC M8 on Friday, item was as stated and he even dropped it off at my workplace.... EXCELLENT service and VERY cool seller. I would recommend anyone. Thanks and keep it up...very pleased.

nemisis wrote:Did business with this person. About 20mins ago very quick efficient all products original and at great prices...will advise people to buy from him also

kav747 wrote:Got an iPhone 5s from this guy here today sealed and customer service excellent. Explaination for warranty was right on the ball I'd recommend him to anyone. Thx man!

mrlexx wrote:Did business with this guy for the first time and I see future business ventures take a double bump

Kronik wrote:Bought a second phone from this guy, Note 3, working bess. Very good guy to do business with. Honest and original stuff. A+

atomik wrote:I must say after a couple months on deciding where I should purchase an S5, TRINIAMAZON made the decision quite simple . Firstly, got the S5 for $400 cheaper than the lowest prices offered by most other credible sellers & secondly this seller truly understands customer service , he was prompt on returning calls and even delivered the phone to my workplace, as such I was not inconvenienced in any way, smooth transaction, phone was sealed in box, tested at sale, warranty and security information was conveyed. This phone was purchased as a gift and I will be purchasing my own within the next month from this very same seller . Legit products here, I would recommend this tuner any day, no hesitation !

HondaHo de 1st wrote:Previously, I've been burned by other online sellers. Purchased a samsung s4 only to realise it was a clone and had major issues recovering my money. After looking carefully at the reviews for TRINIAMAZON. I decided to give it one more try. Warren's service is top notch. His prices are very very competitive and he is very accomodating. I will never hestitate to give him future business.

always remember, everyone can offer the same product, but not everyone can offer the same service.

shermantank wrote:Bought an s4 from this guy and all is well. I was shocked as it is also the octa core version. Other places selling the quad core version for more money. You cant go wrong with this guy here tuners. I will definitely do business with him again in the future.

crackashot wrote:Amazingly great customer service...i am from Tobago and i got my phone same day...i got two samsung S5, great prices, this guy is highly recommended...phone works great...Thanks pal

krazed wrote:Just got my S4 active delivered yesterday.. phone works awesome. . Excellent service and delivery by seller. Will definelty do business again. No run around straight up info and timeline. And good advice on choosing handset. Thanks bro.

turboman002 wrote:Great person to deal with.bought my note 3,g3 and z2 and never ended up in any problems.
Oh almost forgot to tell ya we had an r34 packed with 900hp to kill da Evo lol

equal2zero wrote:Received my item from this seller today (ordered last Wednesday)
Transaction was smooth, genuine product, great price, straightforward guy. Got regular updates on my order as well which was a nice touch. Highly recommended.

the_hand wrote:Bought a z2 from this guy about a month ago. Just touching base and finally giving my review. This phone is epic. Service was great. Prices unbeatable. Thanks man.

KazKid6 wrote:Bought an s5mini for my gf yesterday, the cheapest price in T&T.Great service , very friendly and professional guy here. My girl loves loves her new device ,& cant stop smiling (until i put it a mug of water lol) Thanks man , will be doing business with you again soon , bless

whudafxup11 wrote:Bought a HTC one m8 from this guy today. Great price and great service . Was willing to meet at a location ideal for me and was prepared to cut my SIM on the spot. Phone works great an will certainly be doing business with him again soon.

TECH N FIZ wrote:got an S4 mini from this guy prompt service and legit stuff.............

mrlexx wrote:This is the iPhone 6 Honest tuner, service full 100%

mrlexx wrote:This is the iphone 6 with Bmobile service with a smile and on point and original take a double bump

richmaster19 wrote:This man is the real deal just got my iPhone 6 working bess

Firewall wrote:Got a htc m8 for my bro from this tuner.

Pros:
Excellent communication
Excellent price
Very accomodating with collection/delivery

Cons:
None

Would not hesitate to do business again.

Thanks again man!

\*/Staggers\*/ wrote:Excellent price and service from this guy to get my LG G3 today. This is a seller I can recommend.

mojosodope wrote:Purchased multiple iPhones from this guy, great service and reliability.

MichaelPrasad wrote:Picked up my 6+ this morning , works like a charm.
He kept me updated on shipping times , responded promptly to any enquiries I may have had and offered the best price I could find.
I bought a 5S from him last year and had a similar good experience .
Will definitely continue to do business with this seller in the future
Keep up the excellent customer service

Sierra-117 wrote:Called on Sunday night, placed order for iPhone 6+ and Galaxy S5. Received phones on Monday(day after). Bess fones, bess price, now that is performance! str8 up legit!!! Thanks for the quick hook up bro!!!

hunter0803 wrote:Great service .....Prompt Delivery .....Highly Recommended....will do business again. ...Overall Excellent Service ....

johnboi wrote:I just had to leave a comment here. TPL is one of the most legit tuners right here. Bought a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact and HTC One M8 from this tuner today. He even gave me a discount on the M8!!!!
The phones were both sealed and unlocked. I could still smell the factory blessings on both devices.

I HIGHLY recommended this tuner. Let's Talk, PGA, Roc Boys and them other fellas is kix (claiming to have best price)...TPL have the best prices in the country, hands down.

Brodaman/men keep doing what you do yes.

Simple, professional, trustworthy and responsive!!!

gasbrains1000 wrote:Excellent prices and amazing products. Collected my Xperia today and Im pleased to say that it works great. Great quality and prompt response. Hold a bump for that.

*KRONIK* wrote:This guy is a legit powerseller.

Made my payments thru the bank and was emailed the invoices within minutes.

Pre-ordered my note3 and my wife's xperia Z2 and got both of them within 1 week's time.

Sorry i didnt stick to buy...as I collect....the man put christmas sale prices!

Lol

Will definitely do business with him again!

*OUTSIDER* wrote:Got the iPhone 6 from this guy Saturday for a very good price… I call around 4:30pm and within an hour the deal was done… Brand new sealed in box. Will definitely do business with this person again. Excellent service from a very professional legit seller.

I rate ★★★★★

wing wrote:Did business with him today. A really straight up and down to earth guy, not to mention great price and service. Will definately do repeat business and will recommend anyone.

AGENT RORO wrote:Got a Note 4 from seller, everything was above board and phone works great. Good to see another legit PowerSeller on the board.

sentraman wrote:BUMP for a best seller. Got a legit Note 4 on Saturday. Two thumbs up.

nervewrecker wrote:Purchased a phone yesterday. Service top notch, prices very fair, very good service.
Seller tried his very best to accommodate me on the day before mothers day and made my mom very happy.
My cousin said she might also take a phone in the near future.

Vulcan Engineering wrote:Great service from this guy. Got the S6 Edge + before estimated time and at a great price.

honda hoe wrote:Bought an iphone 6s plus from Titan

Delivered it in front my door... On a sunday!

As usual will continue to support and recommend this guy
Last edited by Titan Procurement Ltd. on October 5th, 2015, 7:35 am, edited 65 times in total.

Titan Procurement Ltd.
3NE 2NR Power Seller

UPCOMING AND NEW TECH NEWS

Postby Titan Procurement Ltd. » September 5th, 2013, 8:38 pm

MOBILE NEWS / UPCOMING/NEW TECH

IPHONE 7 ... IS HERE !

http://www.apple.com/iphone-7/
Last edited by Titan Procurement Ltd. on September 26th, 2016, 11:16 am, edited 26 times in total.

Titan Procurement Ltd.
3NE 2NR Power Seller

PHONE PICS

Postby Titan Procurement Ltd. » September 6th, 2013, 7:59 am

[img]http://forums.trinituner.com/upload/data/a2/20140919143843-IMG_2503.JPG[/img

Last edited by Titan Procurement Ltd. on September 26th, 2016, 11:15 am, edited 35 times in total.

Titan Procurement Ltd.
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Re: CELLPHONES FOR SALE : S4 * S3 * IPHONE5 * BLACKBERRY +

Postby Titan Procurement Ltd. » September 6th, 2013, 12:02 pm

PM FOR PRICE ON ANY ITEM ON THE LIST BELOW

ICEMOBILE

ICEMOBILE Apollo Black 3G 3G 850, Android v4.2, Qwerty & Touch, 1.2ghz Cpu, 2mp camera, Wifi, Dualsim
ICEMOBILE Apollo Blue 3G 3G 850, Android v4.2, Qwerty & Touch, 1.2ghz Cpu, 2mp camera, Wifi, Dualsim
ICEMOBILE Apollo Red 3G 3G 850, Android v4.2, Qwerty & Touch, 1.2ghz Cpu, 2mp camera, Wifi, Dualsim
ICEMOBILE Apollo White 3G 3G 850, Android v4.2, Qwerty & Touch, 1.2ghz Cpu, 2mp camera, Wifi, Dualsim

ICEMOBILE Cenior Black Braille keypad,blind feature,Big Button key,Dualsim,quad, Gprs,bluetooth,Radio, 1.3mp cam,
ICEMOBILE Cenior Blue Braille keypad,blind feature,Big Button key,Dualsim,quad, Gprs,bluetooth,Radio, 1.3mp cam,

ICEMOBILE- Single Sim Charm II Black 2.0" Lcd,Quadband,Camera,Flip,external Callder ID,Radio, Video, Mp3, Cardslot, 2.0" Lcd,
ICEMOBILE- Single Sim Charm II Blue 2.0" Lcd,Quadband,Camera,Flip,external Callder ID,Radio, Video, Mp3, Cardslot, 2.0" Lcd,
ICEMOBILE- Single Sim Charm II Pink 2.0" Lcd,Quadband,Camera,Flip,external Callder ID,Radio, Video, Mp3, Cardslot, 2.0" Lcd,
ICEMOBILE- Single Sim Charm II Red 2.0" Lcd,Quadband,Camera,Flip,external Callder ID,Radio, Video, Mp3, Cardslot, 2.0" Lcd,
ICEMOBILE- Single Sim Charm II Silver 2.0" Lcd,Quadband,Camera,Flip,external Callder ID,Radio, Video, Mp3, Cardslot, 2.0" Lcd,

ICEMOBILE- Dualsim Charm II Black Dualsim, 2.0" Lcd,Quadband,Camera,Flip,external Callder ID,Fm Radio,Video,Mp3,Cardslot,
ICEMOBILE- Dualsim Charm II Blue Dualsim, 2.0" Lcd,Quadband,Camera,Flip,external Callder ID,Fm Radio,Video,Mp3,Cardslot,
ICEMOBILE- Dualsim Charm II Pink Dualsim, 2.0" Lcd,Quadband,Camera,Flip,external Callder ID,Fm Radio,Video,Mp3,Cardslot,
ICEMOBILE- Dualsim Charm II Red Dualsim, 2.0" Lcd,Quadband,Camera,Flip,external Callder ID,Fm Radio,Video,Mp3,Cardslot,
ICEMOBILE- Dualsim Charm II Silver Dualsim, 2.0" Lcd,Quadband,Camera,Flip,external Callder ID,Fm Radio,Video,Mp3,Cardslot,

ICEMOBILE G3 Black Tablet 7.0" Touch,Wifi, Android v4.2.2, 1.3Dual Cam, USB, HDMI, 4gb inter, 3G usb dongle Slot, HD
ICEMOBILE G3 White Tablet 7.0" Touch,Wifi, Android v4.2.2, 1.3Dual Cam, USB, HDMI, 4gb inter, 3G usb dongle Slot, HD

ICEMOBILE G7 Pro Black w/Case 3G 850/2100,7.0" IPS Lcd,dual-core 1.2ghz,Android v4.2,4gb inter,2mp cam,wifi, bluetooth
ICEMOBILE G7 Pro White w/Case 3G 850/2100,7.0" IPS Lcd,dual-core 1.2ghz,Android v4.2,4gb inter,2mp cam,wifi, bluetooth

ICEMOBILE G10 Black 8gb (Dualsim) 10.1" Display, 3G 850/1900/2100, Android v4.2, 2mp cam, Wifi, HDMI, Cardslot, 1.2ghz cpu
ICEMOBILE G10 8gb silver (dualsim) 10.1" Display, 3G 850/1900/2100, Android v4.2, 2mp cam, Wifi, HDMI, Cardslot, 1.2ghz cpu

ICEMOBILE Hydro Black Floatable|Water & dustproof|IP54|2"0 Lcd,Quadband,1.3mp cam,Radio,Cardslot,bluetooth
ICEMOBILE Hydro Blue Floatable|Water & dustproof|IP54|2"0 Lcd,Quadband,1.3mp cam,Radio,Cardslot,bluetooth
ICEMOBILE Hydro White Floatable|Water & dustproof|IP54|2"0 Lcd,Quadband,1.3mp cam,Radio,Cardslot,bluetooth

ICEMOBILE Magic Black Phone + bluetooth in one, phone sync, bluetooth dialer, microphone, fm radio
ICEMOBILE Magic White Phone + bluetooth in one, phone sync, bluetooth dialer, microphone, fm radio

ICEMOBILE Prime 4.0 Black w/case 3G 850/2100,Android v4.2.2,dual-core 1.2ghz CPU,2mp cam,Radio,4gb internal to 32gb card
ICEMOBILE Prime 4.0 White w/case 3G 850/2100,Android v4.2.2,dual-core 1.2ghz CPU,2mp cam,Radio,4gb internal to 32gb card

ICEMOBILE- Single Sim Prime Extreme Black w/Flip cover,Android V4.2,3g 850,Quad-core 1.2ghz cpu,8mp cam,5"HD display,gps,wifi,4gb
ICEMOBILE- Single Sim Prime Extreme White w/Flip cover,Android V4.2,3g 850,Quad-core 1.2ghz cpu,8mp cam,5"HD display,gps,wifi,4gb

ICEMOBILE Rock Bold Black with GPRS,1.3mp cam,Dualsim,Quadband,Video,Torch,3.5mm Jack, bluetooth,Mem card slot
ICEMOBILE Rock Bold Blue with GPRS,1.3mp cam,Dualsim,Quadband,Video,Torch,3.5mm Jack, bluetooth,Mem card slot
ICEMOBILE Rock Bold Red with GPRS,1.3mp cam,Dualsim,Quadband,Video,Torch,3.5mm Jack, bluetooth,Mem card slot
ICEMOBILE Rock Bold White with GPRS,1.3mp cam,Dualsim,Quadband,Video,Torch,3.5mm Jack, bluetooth,Mem card slot

ICEMOBILE Submarine Black Dualsim|dual standby,Water,shock & dust proof IP67,1.3mp camera,cardslot,bluetooth,gprs,
ICEMOBILE Submarine Green Dualsim|dual standby,Water,shock & dust proof IP67,1.3mp camera,cardslot,bluetooth,gprs,
ICEMOBILE Submarine Grey Dualsim|dual standby,Water,shock & dust proof IP67,1.3mp camera,cardslot,bluetooth,gprs,

ICEMOBILE MINI PC | TV Android v4.0, Wifi, HDMI ,cable included,Usb, usb mouse included, Bluetooth, 1gb ram, 4gb

ICEMOBILE ICE TV w/remote control Android V4.1, Webcam, HDMI, Wifi, 1gb ddr3, 4gb Internal, ethernet, usb, 1.6 dual core cpu

APPLE

APPLE IPAD Mini 16gb Grey Ret Retina Display, 16Gb ipad mini, 7.0" display, Wifi, Grey color
APPLE IPAD Mini 16gb Wht Ret Retina Display, 16Gb ipad mini, 7.0" display, Wifi, White Silver color
APPLE IPHONE 5C Blue 4G LTE, 4-inch Retina display, A6 chip, 8MP iSight camera, HD camera, Quadband, 16gb
APPLE IPHONE 5C Green 4G LTE, 4-inch Retina display, A6 chip, 8MP iSight camera, HD camera, Quadband, 16gb
APPLE IPHONE 5C Pink 4G LTE, 4-inch Retina display, A6 chip, 8MP iSight camera, HD camera, Quadband, 16gb
APPLE IPHONE 5C White 4G LTE, 4-inch Retina display, A6 chip, 8MP iSight camera, HD camera, Quadband, 16gb
APPLE IPHONE 5C Bue 32gb 4G LTE, 4-inch Retina display, A6 chip, 8MP iSight camera, HD camera, Quadband, 32gb
APPLE IPHONE 5C White 32gb 4G LTE, 4-inch Retina display, A6 chip, 8MP iSight camera, HD camera, Quadband, 32gb
APPLE IPHONE 5S 16gb Gold 4G LTE- 4.0"Display, 1.7ghz Dual-core 1gb ram, Wifi, Bluetooth, 8mp camera, Quadband
APPLE IPHONE 5S 16gb Grey 4G LTE- 4.0"Display, 1.7ghz Dual-core 1gb ram, Wifi, Bluetooth, 8mp camera, Quadband
APPLE IPHONE 5S 16gb Silver 4G LTE- 4.0"Display, 1.7ghz Dual-core 1gb ram, Wifi, Bluetooth, 8mp camera, Quadband
APPLE IPHONE 5S 64gb Grey 4G LTE- 4.0"Display, 1.7ghz Dual-core 1gb ram, Wifi, Bluetooth, 8mp camera, Quadband
APPLE IPHONE 5S 64gb Silver 4G LTE- 4.0"Display, 1.7ghz Dual-core 1gb ram, Wifi, Bluetooth, 8mp camera, Quadband

BLACKBERRY

BLACKBERRY 9220 Curve Black Quadband, Wifi, 2mp cam,Qwerty Keypad,Fm Radio, Mp3, Mp4, oem no logos, Unlocked
BLACKBERRY 9220 Curve White Quadband, Wifi, 2mp cam,Qwerty Keypad,Fm Radio, Mp3, Mp4, oem no logos, Unlocked
BLACKBERRY 9300 Curve Blue Movistar unlocked, 3G 850/1900, Quadband, Wifi, 2mp cam, Gps,
BLACKBERRY 9300 Curve Grey Movistar unlocked, 3G 850/1900, Quadband, Wifi, 2mp cam, Gps,
BLACKBERRY 9320 Curve Black 3G 850/1900, Quadband, Wifi, 3.15mp camera, Gps, qwerty keypad, up to 32gb, oem,
BLACKBERRY 9360 Curve Pink 3G 850mhz,Quadband,WIFI,qwerty key,5mp cam,Video,Gps,bb os 7.0,to 32gb,Telcel unlock
BLACKBERRY Q5 Black 4G LTE SQR100-2, 4G LTE, 3G 850,5mp cam,Wifi,8gb internal,dual-core 1.2ghz cpu, gps, touch & type
BLACKBERRY Q10 Black SQN100-2,4G LTE 700/1700,3G 850, 8mp cam,Wifi,Dualcore 1.5ghz, Verizon unlocked
BLACKBERRY Z30 Black 4G LTE, 3G 850/1900, 8mp camera, Dual-core 1.7ghz, 16gb internal, BB 10.2, A-gps
BLACKBERRY Z30 White 4G LTE, 3G 850/1900, 8mp camera, Dual-core 1.7ghz, 16gb internal, BB 10.2, A-gps
BLACKBERRY Playbook 16gb 16gb internal, 5mp camera, Dual-core 1ghz cpu, Wifi, Touchscreen, 7.0",

HUAWEI

HUAWEI G610 Black 3G 850/1900, Dualsim, 4gb internal, Wifi, 5mp cam, Andrid v4.2, quad-core 1.2gz, latin
HUAWEI G610 White 3G 850/1900, Dualsim, 4gb internal, Wifi, 5mp cam, Andrid v4.2, quad-core 1.2gz, latin
HUAWEI P6 Ascend Black 3G 850 |1900, 8gb internal, 8mp camera, Android V4.2.2, Quad-core 1.5ghz, A-Gps, Radio
HUAWEI Y301 Valiant Blue 3G 850/1900, Android v4.1, 3mp camera, Dual-core 1ghz, 4gb, Cincinnati bell,oem box

HTC

HTC ONE M8 Grey 32gb 4G LTE, 3G 850, 32gb internal, 5.0" Lcd, Wifi, Android v4.4.2, Quad-core 2.3ghz, A-gps, Radio
HTC ONE M8 Grey 16gb 4G LTE, 3G 850, 16gb internal, 5.0" Lcd, Wifi, Android v4.4.2, Quad-core 2.3ghz, A-gps, Radio

LG

LG E400g Optimus L3 Black 3G 850/1900,Quadband,1gb internal,Wifi,3.15mp cam android v2.3.6,Gps, 800mhz cpu
LG E425g Optimus L3 II Blk 3G 850, Quadband, 4Gb internal, Wifi, 3.15mp cam, Android v4.1.2, 1ghz cpu,Movistar
LG E425g Optimus L3 II wht 3G 850, Quadband, 4Gb internal, Wifi, 3.15mp cam, Android v4.1.2, 1ghz cpu,Movistar
LG E425g Optimus L3 II Blk OEM,3G 850, Quadband, 4Gb internal, Wifi, 3.15mp cam, Android v4.1.2, 1ghz cpu, Latin
LG E435 White L3 II 3G 850/1900, Wifi, Dualsim,Quadband Touchscreen,3.15mp cam,Radio,up to 32gb,Latin spec
LG E455g L5 II White Dualsim, 3G 850|1900 Quadband, 5mp cam,Wifi,4gb internal,1ghz cpu,Android v4.1.2, Latin
LG G2 Mini Black (D618) Dualsim,3G 850/1900, 8gb, 8mp cam, Android v4.4.2, Quad-core 1.2ghz, 4.7"Lcd, Latin spec
LG G2 Mini White (D618) Dualsim,3G 850/1900, 8gb, 8mp cam, Android v4.4.2, Quad-core 1.2ghz, 4.7"Lcd, Latin spec
LG GT400 Viewty Smile Titanium, Quadband, 3G 900/2100, 5mp cam, up to 16gb, Fm Radio, Mp3,Touchscreen,oem
LG GT400 Viewty Smile White, Quadband, 3G 900/2100, 5mp cam, up to 16gb, Fm Radio, Mp3,Touchscreen,oem
LG L70 Black Dual D325 3G 850/1900, Dualsim, 4.5" lcd, 4gb, 5mp cam, wifi, Android v4.4.2, dual-core 1.2ghz, latin
LG L70 White Dual D325 3G 850/1900, Dualsim, 4.5" lcd, 4gb, 5mp cam, wifi, Android v4.4.2, dual-core 1.2ghz, latin
LG L90 Black Dual D410h 3G 850/1900, Dualsim, 4.7"Lcd, Wifi, 8mp camera, Android v4.4.2, quad-core 1.2ghz, Latin
LG L90 White Dual D410h 3G 850/1900, Dualsim, 4.7"Lcd, Wifi, 8mp camera, Android v4.4.2, quad-core 1.2ghz, Latin
LG Nexus 5 Black D821 4G LTE, 3G 850, 16gb internal, Wifi, 8mp camera, Android v4.4, Gps, quad-core 2.3ghz Cpu
LG Nexus 5 Red D821 4G LTE, 3G 850, 16gb internal, Wifi, 8mp camera, Android v4.4, Gps, quad-core 2.3ghz Cpu
LG Nexus 5 White D821 4G LTE, 3G 850, 16gb internal, Wifi, 8mp camera, Android v4.4, Gps, quad-core 2.3ghz Cpu
LG P714 L7 II Black 3G 850, Single Sim, Quadband, 4gb internal,Wifi,8mp cam,Android v4.1.2,Gps, Latin, oem,
LG P716 L7 II Dual Black 3G 850, Dualsim, Quadband, 4gb internal, Wifi, 8mp cam,Android v4.1.2,Gps,Mp3,Latin spec
LG P716 L7 II Dual White 3G 850, Dualsim, Quadband, 4gb internal, Wifi, 8mp cam,Android v4.1.2,Gps,Mp3,Latin spec
LG P768 Optimus L9 latin 3G 850/1900, Android v4.04, Dualcore 1ghz cpu,Quadband, Latin spec, 4gb internal, 5mp cam
LG T375 Cookie Smart Blk Wifi, Dualsim, Quadband, Touchscreen, 2mp camera, Radio, Mp3, Mp4, up to 16gb , oem
LG T585 Silver Dualsim, 2mp camera, Wifi, Bluetooth, 3.2" touchscreen, oem
LG T585 White Dualsim, 2mp camera, Wifi, Bluetooth, 3.2" touchscreen, oem

MOTOROLA

MOTOROLA E Black Dualsim Dualsim,3G 850/1900,4gb inter,4.3"Lcd,5mp cam,Android v4.4.2,dual-core 1.2ghz,no charger
MOTOROLA G Black X1033 Latin 3G 850/1900, Quad, 4.5" Lcd, 8gb internal, Wifi, 5mp cam, Android v4.2, quad-core 1.2ghz
MOTOROLA WX306 Grey 3G 850 3G 850/1900, 2mp camera, Radio, Mp3/Mp4, Fm Radio, Latin Spec

NOKIA

NOKIA BH-102 Bluetooth Brand new, Bluetooth BH-102 Headset, Bulkpack
NOKIA 106 Black 850mhz 850/1900, Fm Radio, Flashlight, Colorscreen, 384kb Internal, Latin spec
NOKIA 106 Black 900mhz 900/1800mhz, Fm Radio, Flashlight, Colorscreen, 384kb Internal, Latin spec
NOKIA 1020 Lumia Black 64gb 4G LTE, 3G 850/1900,41mp cam,Wind 8,64gb,dual-core 1.5ghz cpu,Gorilla g,Movistar banner
NOKIA 1020 Lumia White 64gb 4G LTE, 3G 850/1900,41mp cam,Wind 8,64gb,dual-core 1.5ghz cpu,Gorilla g,Movistar banner
NOKIA 1020 Lumia Wht 32GB 4G LTE, 3G 850/1700/1900,41mp cam,Windows 8,32gb,dual-core 1.5ghz cpu, Latin oem
NOKIA 1320 Lumia Black 6.0" IPS LCD, 3G 850 8gb internal, 5mp cam, Dual-core 1.7ghz, Radio, Wifi, Gps, gorilla glass
NOKIA 205 ASHA Black 850/1900, Qwerty keypad, camera, Video, up to 32gb, Radio, Mp3, Mp4, latin spec
NOKIA 205 ASHA Pink magenta 850/1900, Qwerty keypad, camera, Video, up to 32gb, Radio, Mp3, Mp4, latin spec
NOKIA 205 ASHA White 850/1900, Qwerty keypad, camera, Video, up to 32gb, Radio, Mp3, Mp4, latin spec
NOKIA 208 Black 3G 850/1900, Quadband, up to 32gb, 1.3mp camera, Fm Radio, oem, Latin spec
NOKIA 208 Red 3G 850/1900, Quadband, up to 32gb, 1.3mp camera, Fm Radio, oem, Latin spec
NOKIA 208 Black Dualsim 3G 850/1900, Quadband, up to 32gb, 1.3mp camera, Fm Radio, oem, Latin spec
NOKIA 208 Red Dualsim 3G 850/1900, Quadband, up to 32gb, 1.3mp camera, Fm Radio, oem, Latin spec
NOKIA 210 Asha Black 850/1900, WIFI, 2mp camera, Qwerty keypad, Radio, up to 32gb, mp3, mp4, oem, latin spec
NOKIA 210 Asha Pink 850/1900, WIFI, 2mp camera, Qwerty keypad, Radio, up to 32gb, mp3, mp4, oem, latin spec
NOKIA 210 Asha White 850/1900, WIFI, 2mp camera, Qwerty keypad, Radio, up to 32gb, mp3, mp4, oem, latin spec
NOKIA 210 Asha Yellow 850/1900, WIFI, 2mp camera, Qwerty keypad, Radio, up to 32gb, mp3, mp4, oem, latin spec
NOKIA 220 Black 850/1900, 2mp camera, Fm Radio, up to 32gb card, oem, Latin spec
NOKIA 230 Black Dualsim Dualsim, Quadband, Touscreen, 2.8" Lcd, 1.3mp camera, Fm radio, up to 32gb card,latin spec
NOKIA 230 White Dualsim Dualsim, Quadband, Touscreen, 2.8" Lcd, 1.3mp camera, Fm radio, up to 32gb card,latin spec
NOKIA 2520 Lumia Tablet 10.1" 4G LTE, 3G 850, 10.1" Lcd, 32gb internal, 6.7mp camera, quad-core 2.2ghz, Windows RT, latin
NOKIA 301 Black 3G 850/1900, Quadband, 3.15mp camera, Fm Radio, up to 32gb , Latin spec oem
NOKIA 301 White 3G 850/1900, Quadband, 3.15mp camera, Fm Radio, up to 32gb , Latin spec oem
NOKIA 302 ASHA Grey Latin 3G 850/900/1700/1900/2100, Qwerty key,Quadband, 3.15mp cam, Wifi w/2gb, Latin spec
NOKIA 302 ASHA White Latin 3G 850/900/1700/1900/2100, Qwerty key,Quadband, 3.15mp cam, Wifi w/2gb, Latin spec
NOKIA 306 ASHA White 850/1900, WIFI, touchscreen, 2mp camera, fm radio, mp3, mp4, w/2gb, up to 32gb, latin
NOKIA 311 Asha Dark Grey 3G 850/1900,Quadband, WIFI, 3.15mp camera, 1ghz cpu, touchscreen, oem
NOKIA 500 Asha Black Quadband, Touchscreen, 2.8" Lcd, 4gb card, to 32gb, Wifi, 2mp cam, Fm Radio,
NOKIA 500 Asha Red Quadband, Touchscreen, 2.8" Lcd, 4gb card, to 32gb, Wifi, 2mp cam, Fm Radio,
NOKIA 500 Asha Black Dualsim Dualsim, Quadband, Touchscreen, 2.8" Lcd, 4gb card, to 32gb, Wifi, 2mp cam, Fm Radio,
NOKIA 500 Asha White Dualsim Dualsim, Quadband, Touchscreen, 2.8" Lcd, 4gb card, to 32gb, Wifi, 2mp cam, Fm Radio,
NOKIA 501 Asha Black 850/1900, Touchscreen, 4gb card, 3.15m camera, Fm Radio, Mp3, up to 32gb, Latin, oem
NOKIA 501 Asha White 850/1900, Touchscreen, 4gb card, 3.15m camera, Fm Radio, Mp3, up to 32gb, Latin, oem
NOKIA 503 Asha Black Single sim,3G 850/1900,Quadband, 3.0"Touchscreen,5mp cam,Wifi,w/4gb card,
NOKIA 503 Asha Green Single sim,3G 850/1900,Quadband, 3.0"Touchscreen,5mp cam,Wifi,w/4gb card,
NOKIA 503 Asha Red Single sim,3G 850/1900,Quadband, 3.0"Touchscreen,5mp cam,Wifi,w/4gb card,
NOKIA 503 Asha White Single sim,3G 850/1900,Quadband, 3.0"Touchscreen,5mp cam,Wifi,w/4gb card,
NOKIA 503 Asha Black Dualsim Dualsim, Rm-958,3G 850/1900,Quadband, 3.0"Touchscreen,5mp cam,Wifi,w/4gb card,
NOKIA 503 Asha White Dualsim Dualsim, Rm-958,3G 850/1900,Quadband, 3.0"Touchscreen,5mp cam,Wifi,w/4gb card,
NOKIA 520 Lumia Black Movistar banner, no logos,3G 850/1900,Quad,Win 8, 5mp cam, Dual-core 1ghz,Wifi,Gps,Latin
NOKIA 520 Lumia White Movistar banner, no logos,3G 850/1900,Quad,Win 8, 5mp cam, Dual-core 1ghz,Wifi,Gps,Latin
NOKIA 520 Lumia Yellow Movistar banner, no logos,3G 850/1900,Quad,Win 8, 5mp cam, Dual-core 1ghz,Wifi,Gps,Latin
NOKIA 520 Lumia Red 3G 850/1900, Quadband, Windows 8, 5mp camera, Dual-core 1ghz, Wifi, Gps, Latin spec
NOKIA 5530 Blk Red Quadband, Wifi, Touchscreen, Fm radio, up to 16gb card, Movistar Unlocked
NOKIA 620 Lumia Pink 3G 850, No logos, movistar banner, Windows 8, 8gb internal, 5mp cam,1ghz dualcore cpu,wifi,
NOKIA 625 Lumia Black 3G 850, Quadband, 8gb internal, gorilla glass,Wifi,5mp camera,dual-core 1.2ghz,Latin oem
NOKIA 625 Lumia White 3G 850, Quadband, 8gb internal, gorilla glass,Wifi,5mp camera,dual-core 1.2ghz,Latin oem
NOKIA 625 Lumia Yellow 3G 850, Quadband, 8gb internal, gorilla glass,Wifi,5mp camera,dual-core 1.2ghz,Latin oem
NOKIA 630 Lumia Black 3G 850/1900, 4.5" Lcd, 8gb internal, 5mp cam, quad-core 1,2ghz cpu, Wifi, Radio, A-gps, latin
NOKIA 630 Lumia Green 3G 850/1900, 4.5" Lcd, 8gb internal, 5mp cam, quad-core 1,2ghz cpu, Wifi, Radio, A-gps, latin
NOKIA 630 Lumia Orange 3G 850/1900, 4.5" Lcd, 8gb internal, 5mp cam, quad-core 1,2ghz cpu, Wifi, Radio, A-gps, latin
NOKIA 630 Lumia White 3G 850/1900, 4.5" Lcd, 8gb internal, 5mp cam, quad-core 1,2ghz cpu, Wifi, Radio, A-gps, latin
NOKIA 820 Lumia Black Latin 4G LTE, 3G 850/1900,8gb internal,1.5ghz cp,wifi,Gps,8mp cam, oem, movistar banner only
NOKIA 820 Lumia Purple Latin 4G LTE, 3G 850/1900,8gb internal,1.5ghz cp,wifi,Gps,8mp cam, oem, movistar banner only
NOKIA 820 Lumia White Latin 4G LTE, 3G 850/1900,8gb internal,1.5ghz cp,wifi,Gps,8mp cam, oem, movistar banner only
NOKIA 920 Lumia Black 4G LTE, 3G 850, Windows 8, Wifi, 8mp cam, Dual-core 1.5ghz, Gps, Movistar banner, no logos
NOKIA 920 Lumia White 4G LTE, 3G 850, Windows 8, Wifi, 8mp cam, Dual-core 1.5ghz, Gps, Movistar banner, no logos

SAMSUNG

SAMSUNG B2100 Black Quadband, 1.3mp camera, water, shock &dust proof, Radio, memory card slot, oem
SAMSUNG B2100 Orange Quadband, 1.3mp camera, water, shock &dust proof, Radio, memory card slot, oem
SAMSUNG B2100 Red Quadband, 1.3mp camera, water, shock &dust proof, Radio, memory card slot, oem
SAMSUNG C111 Galaxy K Zoom 3G 850/1900,4.8" Lcd,20.7mp cam,24-240mm Zoom, 8gb, Android V4.4.2, quad 1.3ghz, latin
SAMSUNG C3262 Champ Neo duos Black, Champ neo Duos,Dualsim,Quadband,up to 32gb,camera,video,mp3,mp4, No Spanish
SAMSUNG C3262 Champ Neo duos White, Champ neo Duos,Dualsim,Quadband,up to 32gb,camera,video,mp3,mp4, No Spanish
SAMSUNG E1205Q Blue 850mhz 850/1900mhz, Fm Radio, Colorscreen, large font size keypad, extra long stanby time battery
SAMSUNG E1205Q White 850mhz 850/1900mhz, Fm Radio, Colorscreen, large font size keypad, extra long stanby time battery
SAMSUNG E1205L Black 900mhz 900/1800mhz, Fm Radio, Colorscreen, large font size keypad, extra long stanby time battery
SAMSUNG E2222 Chat Black Dualsim, Quadband, Qwerty keypad, Camera, Radio, Bluetooth, up to 16gb, oem,
SAMSUNG G3502 Galaxy Core Plus Black, Dualsim, 3G 850, 4gb internal, 5mp cam, Android v4.2, dual-core 1.2ghz, Latin spec
SAMSUNG G3502 Galaxy Core Plus White, Dualsim, 3G 850, 4gb internal, 5mp cam, Android v4.2, dual-core 1.2ghz, Latin spec
SAMSUNG G355 Galaxy Core II Blk 3G 850, Dualsim, Android V4.4.2, Quad-core 1.2ghz, 4gb internal, Wifi, 5mp camera, Latin
SAMSUNG G355 Galaxy Core II Wht 3G 850, Dualsim, Android V4.4.2, Quad-core 1.2ghz, 4gb internal, Wifi, 5mp camera, Latin
SAMSUNG G7102 Grand 2 White Dualsim, 3G 850, 5.25" Lcd, 8gb internal, Wifi, Android v4.3, Quad-core 1.2ghz, 8mp camera
SAMSUNG G3812 Galaxy S3 Slim Dualsim, 3G 850/2100, 4.52" Lcd, 8gb, Wifi, 5mp cam, Android v4.2, quad-core 1.2ghz , Latin
SAMSUNG G900A Galaxy S5 4G Blk At&t, 4G LTE, 3G 850, 5.1"Lcd, 16gb,Wifi,16mp camera,Android v4.4.2,Quad-core 2.5ghz,Gps,
SAMSUNG G900A Galaxy S5 4G Wht At&t, 4G LTE, 3G 850, 5.1"Lcd, 16gb,Wifi,16mp camera,Android v4.4.2,Quad-core 2.5ghz,Gps,
SAMSUNG G900T Galaxy S5 4G Blk T-mobile,4G LTE, 3G 850,5.1"Lcd,16gb,Wifi,16mp cam,Android v4.4.2,Quad-core 2.5ghz,Gps,
SAMSUNG G900T Galaxy S5 4G Wht T-mobile,4G LTE, 3G 850,5.1"Lcd,16gb,Wifi,16mp cam,Android v4.4.2,Quad-core 2.5ghz,Gps,
SAMSUNG G900F Galaxy S5 4G Blk 4G LTE, 3G 850, 5.1"Lcd, 16gb,Wifi, 16mp camera, Android v4.4.2,Quad-core 2.5ghz,Gps, oem
SAMSUNG G900F Galaxy S5 4G Blue 4G LTE, 3G 850, 5.1"Lcd, 16gb,Wifi, 16mp camera, Android v4.4.2,Quad-core 2.5ghz,Gps, oem
SAMSUNG G900F Galaxy S5 4G Gold 4G LTE, 3G 850, 5.1"Lcd, 16gb,Wifi, 16mp camera, Android v4.4.2,Quad-core 2.5ghz,Gps, oem
SAMSUNG G900F Galaxy S5 4G Wht 4G LTE, 3G 850, 5.1"Lcd, 16gb,Wifi, 16mp camera, Android v4.4.2,Quad-core 2.5ghz,Gps, oem
SAMSUNG G900h Galaxy S5 Black 3G 850, 5.1"Lcd, 16gb internal,Wifi,16mp camera,Android v4.4.2,Quad-core 2.5ghz,Gps, Latin
SAMSUNG G900h Galaxy S5 Blue 3G 850, 5.1"Lcd, 16gb internal,Wifi,16mp camera,Android v4.4.2,Quad-core 2.5ghz,Gps, Latin
SAMSUNG G900h Galaxy S5 Gold 3G 850, 5.1"Lcd, 16gb internal, Wifi, 16mp camera, Android v4.4.2, Quad-core 2.5ghz, Gps
SAMSUNG G900h Galaxy S5 White 3G 850, 5.1"Lcd, 16gb internal,Wifi,16mp camera,Android v4.4.2,Quad-core 2.5ghz,Gps, Latin
SAMSUNG I8200 Galax S III mini VE Black,3G 850,Quadband, Wifi, 5mp camera,Android v4.2.2, A-Gps, 1.2ghz dual-core cpu,Latin
SAMSUNG I8200 Galax S III mini VE Blue,3G 850,Quadband, Wifi, 5mp camera,Android v4.2.2, A-Gps, 1.2ghz dual-core cpu,Latin
SAMSUNG I8200 Galax S III mini VE Grey,3G 850,Quadband, Wifi, 5mp camera,Android v4.2.2, A-Gps, 1.2ghz dual-core cpu,Latin
SAMSUNG I8200 Galax S III mini VE White,3G 850,Quadband, Wifi, 5mp camera,Android v4.2.2, A-Gps, 1.2ghz dual-core cpu,Latin
SAMSUNG I9060 Galaxy Grand Neo Black, Dualsim, 3G 850, 8gb, 5.0"LCD, Wifi, Android V4.2, Quad-core 1.2ghz, 5mp cam, Latin
SAMSUNG I9060 Galaxy Grand Neo White, Dualsim, 3G 850, 8gb, 5.0"LCD, Wifi, Android V4.2, Quad-core 1.2ghz, 5mp cam, Latin
SAMSUNG I9105 Galaxy S II Plus Blue,3G Quadband, Android v4.1.2, 8mp camera, 8gb internal, Wifi, 1.2ghz dual-core cpu,
SAMSUNG I9105 Galaxy S II Plus White,3G Quadband, Android v4.1.2, 8mp camera, 8gb internal, Wifi, 1.2ghz dual-core cpu,
SAMSUNG I9192 Galaxy S4 Mini Black, dualsim, 3G 850/1900, Android v4.2.2, 8gb internal, 8mp cam, Gps, Wifi, Radio,
SAMSUNG I9192 Galaxy S4 Mini Blue, dualsim, 3G 850/1900, Android v4.2.2, 8gb internal, 8mp cam, Gps, Wifi, Radio,
SAMSUNG I9192 Galaxy S4 Mini White, dualsim, 3G 850/1900, Android v4.2.2, 8gb internal, 8mp cam, Gps, Wifi, Radio,
SAMSUNG I9295 Galaxy S4 Active Water & dust proof, 3G 850/1900, 16gb, Android v4.2.2, 8mp cam, Quadcore 1.9ghz, Latin
SAMSUNG I9300i Galaxy III neo Blu Blue,Dualsim, 3G 850/900/1900/2100, Android v4.0.4,Gps,8mp cam,Wifi,radio,16gb, Latin
SAMSUNG I9300i Galaxy III neo Wht White,Dualsim, 3G 850/900/1900/2100, Android v4.0.4,Gps,8mp cam,Wifi,radio,16gb, Latin
SAMSUNG I9500 Galaxy S4 Black 3G quadband,Android v4.2.2, 13mp camera,1.6ghz Quadcore cpu, Wifi, Gps, up to 64gb, Latin
SAMSUNG I9500 Galaxy S4 Purple 3G quadband,Android v4.2.2, 13mp camera,1.6ghz Quadcore cpu, Wifi, Gps, up to 64gb, Latin
SAMSUNG I9500 Galaxy S4 White 3G quadband,Android v4.2.2, 13mp camera,1.6ghz Quadcore cpu, Wifi, Gps, up to 64gb, Latin
SAMSUNG M919V Galaxy S4 Blk 4G 4G LTE, 3G 850, 1.9Ghz, Quad-Core Cpu,Android v4.2.2, 13mp camera,Wifi, Gps, up to 64gb
SAMSUNG N7502 Galax Note 3 Neo Wht, Dualsim, 3G 850 | 16GB | Wifi |Android v4.3|8mp cam,quad-core 1.3,dual-core 1.7ghz,
SAMSUNG N9000 Galaxy Note 3 Blk Black, Android v4.3, 3G 850, 32gb internal, Wifi, 13mp cam, Quad-core 1.3ghz cpu, gps, Oem
SAMSUNG N9000 Galaxy Note 3 Pk Pink, Android v4.3, 3G 850, 32gb internal, Wifi, 13mp cam, Quad-core 1.3ghz cpu, gps, Oem
SAMSUNG N9000 Galaxy Note 3 WT White,Android v4.3, 3G 850, 32gb internal, Wifi, 13mp cam, Quad-core 1.3ghz cpu, gps, Oem
SAMSUNG N9005 Galaxy Note 3 BK Black, 4G LTE, 3G 850,Android v4.3,32gb internal,Wifi, 13mp cam, Quad-core 1.3ghz cpu,
SAMSUNG N9005 Galaxy Note 3 Wt White, 4G LTE, 3G 850,Android v4.3,32gb internal,Wifi, 13mp cam, Quad-core 1.3ghz cpu,
SAMSUNG P5200 Tab 3 10.1" 3G 850, Quadband, 3.15mp cam, Android v4.2.2, Gps, 10.1" Lcd, 1.6ghz dual-core cpu, latin
SAMSUNG P900 Note Pro 12.2 12.2" Lcd, 32GB,Galaxy Note Pro, Wifi, 8mp, Android v4.4, Quad-core 1.9ghz & quad-core 1.3
SAMSUNG R3500 Gear Fit Black Galaxy Gear Fit, Water-resistant, S Health, and related software
SAMSUNG S3572 Duos Silver Wifi, Dualsim, Quadband, 2mp camera, Qwerty keypad, Radio, Mp3, Micro sd slot, Latin
SAMSUNG S5222 Star 3 Duos Black Dualsim, Quadband, Wifi, 3.15mp camera, Fm Radio, up to 32gb, oem,
SAMSUNG S5280 Galaxy Star Black Single sim, Quadband, Android v4.1.2, up to 32gb, 4gb internal, Wifi, 2mp camera, oem
SAMSUNG S5280 Galaxy Star White Single sim, Quadband, Android v4.1.2, up to 32gb, 4gb internal, Wifi, 2mp camera, oem
SAMSUNG S5282 Galaxy Star Black Dualsim, Quadband, Android v4.1.2, up to 32gb, 4gb internal, Wifi, 2mp camera, oem
SAMSUNG S5282 Galaxy Star White Dualsim, Quadband, Android v4.1.2, up to 32gb, 4gb internal, Wifi, 2mp camera, oem
SAMSUNG S5830m Galaxy Ace Blk with extra white cover included, 3G 850/1900,Android v2.1, Wifi, 5mp cam, oem, latin
SAMSUNG S5830m Galaxy Ace Wht 3G 850/1900, Android v2.1, Touchscreen, Wifi, 5mp cam, Quadband oem, latin
SAMSUNG S6010 Galaxy Music Blue 3G 850/1900, Dualsim, 3.15mp camera, Android v4.0.4, fm radio, Gps, Wifi, Latin spec
SAMSUNG S6102 Galaxy y Duos Black, 3G 850/2100, Dualsim, Wifi, 3.15mp cam, android v2.3, Gps, Mp3, mp4, touch, Latin
SAMSUNG S6792 Fame Light Black Dualsim, 3G 850, Android v4.1, 850mhz cpu, Wifi, gps, 3mp camera, Quadband, oem , latin
SAMSUNG S6792 Fame Light White Dualsim, 3G 850, Android v4.1, 850mhz cpu, Wifi, gps, 3mp camera, Quadband, oem , latin
SAMSUNG S6810L Galaxy Fame Blue, 3G 850,W/4GB Card,Android V4.1,Wifi,5mp cam,1ghz cpu,Oem no logos,movill banner
SAMSUNG S6810L Galaxy Fame White, 3G 850, Android V4.1,Wifi,5mp cam,1ghz cpu, Oem no logos, Telcel Banner
SAMSUNG S7270 Galaxy Ace 3 Blk 3G 850, Quadband, Wifi, Android v4.2, dual-core 1ghz cpu, Radio, Gps, 4gb internal, Latin
SAMSUNG S7275 Galaxy Ace 3 Blk 4G LTE, 3G 850, 5mp cam, 4gb internal, Android v4.2, Wifi, Daul-core 1.2ghz cpu, Radio, A-gps
SAMSUNG S7275 Galaxy Ace 3 Wht 4G LTE, 3G 850, 5mp cam, 4gb internal, Android v4.2, Wifi, Daul-core 1.2ghz cpu, Radio, A-gps
SAMSUNG S7582 Galaxy S Duos Blk Dualsim, 3G , Wifi, 5mp camera, Touch, Android v4.2 dual-core 1.2ghz, Fm Radio, Gps, Latin
SAMSUNG S7582 Galaxy S Duos WT Dualsim, 3G ,Wifi, 5mp cam,Touchscreen,Android v4.2 dual-core 1.2ghz, Fm Radio, Gps, Latin
SAMSUNG S7710 Galaxy Xcover 2 Water & Dust Proof,3G 850,Quadband,Android v4.1.2 Dualcore,1ghz cpu,5mp cam,Wifi, Latin
SAMSUNG T110 Tab 3 Lite Black 7.0" Lcd, Wifi,8gb internal, 1gb Ram,2mp camera, Android v4.2, dual-core 1.2ghz, Mp3, Mp4,
SAMSUNG T110 Tab 3 Lite White 7.0" Lcd, Wifi,8gb internal, 1gb Ram,2mp camera, Android v4.2, dual-core 1.2ghz, Mp3, Mp4,
SAMSUNG T211 Galaxy Tab 3 White 7.0",3G 850, Wifi, 1.2ghz dual-core processor,1gb ram,Android v4.1,3mp cam,Gps, Latin
SAMSUNG T310 Galaxy Tab 3 Wht 8.0",16gb internal, Wifi, Gps, Android v4.2.2, 5mp cam, dual-core 1.5ghz cpu, Gps
SAMSUNG T535 Tab 4 10.1" 4G LTE 4G Lte, 3G 850, 10.1" Lcd, 16gb internal, Wifi, 3.15mp cam, Android v4.4.2, quad-core 1.2ghz
SAMSUNG T599 Galaxy Exhibit Black 3G 850/1900,4gb Internal,Wifi,5mp cam,Android v4.1.2,1ghz cpu,no logos,Metropcs banner

SONY

SONY Xperia E C1504 Pink Single sim 3G 850/1900/2100,Android v4.0.4,wifi1ghz cpuRadio,Gps 4gb, 3.15mp Camera
SONY Xperia E C1604 Black Dualsim, 3G 850/1900/2100,Android v4.0.4,wifi1ghz cpuRadio,Gps 4gb, 3.15mp, Oem
SONY Xperia E C1604 champag champagne, Dualsim, 3G 850/1900/2100,Android v4.0.4,wifi1ghz cpuRadio,Gps 4gb, 3.15mp
SONY Xperia M Black C1904, 3G 850/1900, 4gb internal, Wifi, 5mp cam, Android v4.1, dual-core 1ghz cpu, Gps
SONY Xperia M White C1904, 3G 850/1900, 4gb internal, Wifi, 5mp cam, Android v4.1, dual-core 1ghz cpu, Gps
SONY Xperia M Black Dualsim C2004, 3G 850/1900, 4gb internal, Wifi, 5mp cam, Android v4.1, dual-core 1ghz cpu, Gps
SONY Xperia M White Dualsim C2004, 3G 850/1900, 4gb internal, Wifi, 5mp cam, Android v4.1, dual-core 1ghz cpu, Gps
SONY Xperia M2 Black D2305, 3G 850/1900, 8gb internal, 8mp cam, Wifi, Android v4.3, Quad-core 1.2ghz, 4.8"Lcd
SONY Xperia M2 Purple D2305, 3G 850/1900, 8gb internal, 8mp cam, Wifi, Android v4.3, Quad-core 1.2ghz, 4.8"Lcd
SONY Xperia M2 White D2305, 3G 850/1900, 8gb internal, 8mp cam, Wifi, Android v4.3, Quad-core 1.2ghz, 4.8"Lcd
SONY Xperia L Black C2104- 3G 850, Quadband, Android V4.1, dual-core 1ghz cpu, Quadband, radio, Gps, 8mp cam
SONY Xperia L Red C2104- 3G 850, Quadband, Android V4.1, dual-core 1ghz cpu, Quadband, radio, Gps, 8mp cam
SONY Xperia L White C2104- 3G 850, Quadband, Android V4.1, dual-core 1ghz cpu, Quadband, radio, Gps, 8mp cam
SONY Xperia SP Black C5302, 3G 850/900/1700/1900/2100, Android v4.1, dual-core 1.7ghz, 8mp cam,Gps, oem
SONY Xperia SP White C5302, 3G 850/900/1700/1900/2100, Android v4.1, dual-core 1.7ghz, 8mp cam,Gps, oem
SONY Xperi Tipo ST21a Blue Single Sim, 3G 850/1900/2100,Quadband,android v4.0.3, 800mhz cpu,Radio,Gps,up to 32gb
SONY Xperi Tipo ST21a Red Single Sim, 3G 850/1900/2100,Quadband,android v4.0.3, 800mhz cpu,Radio,Gps,up to 32gb
SONY XPERIA Z Blk w/docking C6602- 3G 850/1900, android v4.1.2, 1.5ghz cpu, 13mp camera, wifi, gps, 5.0"lcd, oem
SONY XPERIA Z Pur w/docking Purple,C6602, 3G 850/1900, android v4.1.2, 1.5ghz cpu, 13mp camera, wifi, gps, 5.0"lcd, oem
SONY XPERIA Z Wht w/docking C6602- 3G 850/1900, android v4.1.2, 1.5ghz cpu, 13mp camera, wifi, gps, 5.0"lcd, oem
SONY XPERIA Z Black 4G C6616- 3G 850/1900,4G 1700, android v4.1.2, 1.5ghz cpu, 13mp camera, wifi, gps, 5.0"lcd,
SONY XPERIA Z Purple 4G C6616- 3G 850/1900,4G 1700, android v4.1.2, 1.5ghz cpu, 13mp camera, wifi, gps, 5.0"lcd,
SONY XPERIA Z White 4G C6616- 3G 850/1900,4G 1700, android v4.1.2, 1.5ghz cpu, 13mp camera, wifi, gps, 5.0"lcd,
SONY Xperia Z Ultra Black C6883, 4G LTE,3G 850, Quadband, 6.4" Lcd, 16gb internal, Android v2.1, 8mp cam, Gps, Wifi
SONY Xperia Z Ultra White C6883, 4G LTE,3G 850, Quadband, 6.4" Lcd, 16gb internal, Android v2.1, 8mp cam, Gps, Wifi
SONY Xperia Z1 Black C6902,3G 850/1900,5"Lcd,20.7mp cam dust water proof,android v4.2, quad-core 2.2ghz cpu
SONY Xperia Z1 Purple C6902,3G 850/1900,5"Lcd,20.7mp cam dust water proof,android v4.2, quad-core 2.2ghz cpu
SONY Xperia Z1 White C6902,3G 850/1900,5"Lcd,20.7mp cam dust water proof,android v4.2, quad-core 2.2ghz cpu
SONY Xperia Z1 Black 4G LTE C6906,4G LTE,3G 850,5"Lcd,20.7mp cam dust water proof,android v4.2,quad-core 2.2ghz cpu
SONY Xperia Z1 Purple 4G LTE C6906,4G LTE,3G 850,5"Lcd,20.7mp cam dust water proof,android v4.2,quad-core 2.2ghz cpu
SONY Xperia Z1 White 4G LTE C6906,4G LTE,3G 850,5"Lcd,20.7mp cam dust water proof,android v4.2,quad-core 2.2ghz cpu
SONY Xperia Z1 Black Compact D5503,4G LTE, 3G 850 4.3"Lcd,20.7mp cam dust water proof,android v4.3,2.2ghz, OEM
SONY Xperia Z1 Lime Compact D5503,4G LTE, 3G 850 4.3"Lcd,20.7mp cam dust water proof,android v4.3,2.2ghz, OEM
SONY Xperia Z1 Pink Compact D5503,4G LTE, 3G 850 4.3"Lcd,20.7mp cam dust water proof,android v4.3,2.2ghz, OEM
SONY Xperia Z1 white Compact D5503,4G LTE, 3G 850 4.3"Lcd,20.7mp cam dust water proof,android v4.3,2.2ghz, OEM
SONY**Movistar** Xperia Z1 Black Compact D5503,4G LTE, 3G 850 4.3"Lcd,20.7mp cam dust water proof,android v4.3,2.2ghz, Movistar
SONY**Movistar** Xperia Z1 white Compact D5503,4G LTE, 3G 850 4.3"Lcd,20.7mp cam dust water proof,android v4.3,2.2ghz, Movistar
SONY Xperia Z2 Black w/dock D6503,4G LTE, 3G 850,Water,dust Proof,5.2"Lcd,16gb,20.7mp cam,Android V4.4.2, 2.3ghz cpu
SONY Xperia Z2 Purple w/dock D6503,4G LTE, 3G 850,Water,dust Proof,5.2"Lcd,16gb,20.7mp cam,Android V4.4.2, 2.3ghz cpu
SONY Xperia Z2 White w/dock D6503,4G LTE, 3G 850,Water,dust Proof,5.2"Lcd,16gb,20.7mp cam,Android V4.4.2, 2.3ghz cpu

MEMORY CARDS

Microsd 4GB card 4gb, memory card only, bulk pack
Microsd 4GB CARD Blister 4GB MICRO SD, BLISTER RETAIL PACK, SANDISK      
Microsd 8GB CARD Blister 8GB MICRO SD, BLISTER RETAIL PACK            
Microsd 16GB CARD Blister 16GB MICRO SD, BLISTER RETAIL PACK            
Kingston 64GB CARD Blister 64GB MICRO SD, BLISTER RETAIL PACK            

FLASH DRIVES

USB Flash Drive 4GB Usb flash 4GB Sandisk USB flash drive, Pen Drive
USB Flash Drive 8GB Usb flash 8GB Sandisk USB flash drive, Pen Drive
USB Flash Drive 16GB Usb flash 16GB Sandisk USB flash drive, Pen Drive
USB Flash Drive 16GB Usb flash 16GB Kingston USB flash drive, Pen Drive
USB Flash Drive 32GB Usb flash 32GB Sandisk USB flash drive, Pen Drive
USB Flash Drive 32GB Usb flash 32GB Kingston USB flash drive, Pen Drive
USB Flash Drive 64GB Usb flash 64GB Kingston USB flash drive, Pen Drive

TEMPERED LCD GLASS

Tempered Glass Iphone 5s | 5c Shatter proof, shock proof, scratch proof, tempered glass protection, Real Glass
Tempered Glass Samsung Galaxy S4 Shatter proof, shock proof, scratch proof, tempered glass protection, Real Glass
Tempered Glass Samsung Galaxy S5 Shatter proof, shock proof, scratch proof, tempered glass protection, Real Glass
Tempered Glass Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Shatter proof, shock proof, scratch proof, tempered glass protection, Real Glass
Tempered Glass Samung I8190 S3 mini Shatter proof, shock proof, scratch proof, tempered glass protection, Real Glass
Tempered Glass Samung I8200 S3 mi VE Shatter proof, shock proof, scratch proof, tempered glass protection, Real Glass

ACCESSORIES

IPHONE ACCESSORIES

ICE IPHONE 5 & 5S IPHONE 5S |5 Case Black Iphone 5s /5 water proof, shock proof, Dirt proof, Life proof Case, Black
ICE IPHONE 5 & 5S IPHONE 5S |5 Case Pink Iphone 5s /5 water proof, shock proof, Dirt proof, Life proof Case, Pink
ICE IPHONE 5 & 5S IPHONE 5S |5 Case WHT Iphone 5s /5 water proof, shock proof, Dirt proof, Life proof Case, White Grey

LG ACCESSORIES

ICE LG L7 II L7 II Red Black LG L7 II flip cover case, red Black
ICE LG L7 II L7 II Blk Brown LG L7 II flip cover case, Black Brown
ICE LG L7 II L7 II Grey yellow LG L7 II flip cover case, Grey Yellow
ICE LG L7 II L7 II Yellow Black LG L7 II flip cover case, Yellow Black
ICE LG L7 II L7 II Blk Yellow LG L7 II flip cover case, Black Yellow

SAMSUNG ACCESSORIES

ICE SAM Galaxy Fame Galaxy Fame Yellow Blk Samsung Galaxy fame, Flip cover, Yellow Black
Last edited by Titan Procurement Ltd. on July 22nd, 2014, 4:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.

LittleKing
Street 2NR

Re: CELLPHONES FOR SALE : S4 * S3 * IPHONE5 * BLACKBERRY +

Postby LittleKing » September 8th, 2013, 7:42 am

Bess price on the xperia z take ah bump !
But do you have the zl and at what price.

Kronik
18 pounds of Boost

Re: IPHONE 5S/5C AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER* S4*S4 ACTIVE* S4 M

Postby Kronik » September 16th, 2013, 12:48 pm

Very good guy to deal with folks, was supposed to get a S4 today (new stocks) but he got it Saturday instead, and even met me up in mutually good location (in the rain).
Phone works great, genuine thing, Bess prices here.

fouljuice
Shifting into 6th

Postby fouljuice » September 17th, 2013, 6:31 am

Great service here and good prices.
I paid down for 2 phones and was supposed to collect one (S4) a week later, and the other one (L920) a few days after that since I wanted a specific color. Got BOTH phones less than a week after, brand new in box, unlocked and working good. The guy even dropped them off by my house, and on a Saturday evening too.

:shock: :shock: :bump:

c.e.n.t
3NE 2NR for life

Postby c.e.n.t » September 24th, 2013, 8:35 pm

not bad at all

jl0908
Street 2NR

Re: IPHONE 5S/5C*NOTE 3*S4*S4 MINI*S4 ACTIVE+ MORE

Postby jl0908 » September 27th, 2013, 9:34 pm

This is a straight up seller, I would recommend them to anyone
I just bought a GT-I9195 and it was delivered in about 5 days
Best price and customer service i have seen for a long time

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » September 29th, 2013, 8:13 pm

Very legit seller right here. Bought one S4, transaction was smooth, very helpful and accommodating, S4 checked out to be genuine, good stuff. So good decided to buy another within the week. Same smooth transaction as before and got a discount, seller also responds quickly to all messages and sends you updates on your order. Genuine stuff, Legit seller, dont risk your hard earned money on questionable power sellers, stick with this guy. AllTrac approved :mrgreen:

breathalyser
Riding on 13's

Postby breathalyser » October 8th, 2013, 6:42 pm

Bought the note 3 today great buy bess price works flawless thus far

Titan Procurement Ltd.
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Titan Procurement Ltd. » October 15th, 2013, 10:55 pm

bump.

Ranger1982
Riding on 13's

Postby Ranger1982 » October 15th, 2013, 11:52 pm

Need a note 3 willing to sell for 5k call me please 7217782

Titan Procurement Ltd.
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Titan Procurement Ltd. » October 17th, 2013, 8:39 am

bump.

blacklight
Sweet on this forum

Postby blacklight » October 17th, 2013, 10:30 am

S4 black in stock?

Titan Procurement Ltd.
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Titan Procurement Ltd. » October 17th, 2013, 12:11 pm

blacklight wrote:S4 black in stock?

tomorrow or saturday

Titan Procurement Ltd.
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Titan Procurement Ltd. » October 18th, 2013, 9:02 pm

bump.

lifeline
Riding on 13's

Postby lifeline » October 18th, 2013, 9:05 pm

Do you have the Sony Xperia Z1 or the Lg G2 in stock ? very interested

Titan Procurement Ltd.
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Titan Procurement Ltd. » October 18th, 2013, 9:13 pm

lifeline wrote:Do you have the Sony Xperia Z1 or the Lg G2 in stock ? very interested

The Z1 would be available next week

will post the price when I have it

LG G2 would be $4600 (order only)

Titan Procurement Ltd.
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Titan Procurement Ltd. » October 20th, 2013, 10:42 am

bump.

blacklight
Sweet on this forum

Postby blacklight » October 20th, 2013, 11:06 am

Good tuner to deal with here! His stuff is legit.....two thumbs up

Titan Procurement Ltd.
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Titan Procurement Ltd. » October 20th, 2013, 1:36 pm

blacklight wrote:Good tuner to deal with here! His stuff is legit.....two thumbs up

thank you .... enjoy your device :)

Titan Procurement Ltd.
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Titan Procurement Ltd. » October 20th, 2013, 2:19 pm

nick639 wrote:Posting for my friend. He got his xperia Z last week from seller... Excellent service one week was all it took after order (because item was out of stock). Delivered, new stuff in box sealed and warranty given was way more than retailers around Trinidad.
:smile:

Glad to help

Titan Procurement Ltd.
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Titan Procurement Ltd. » October 23rd, 2013, 6:09 pm

bump.

Swisha
Chronic 2NR

Postby Swisha » October 23rd, 2013, 7:21 pm

excellent seller. got my Note 3 in less than a week. highly recommended!

Titan Procurement Ltd.
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Titan Procurement Ltd. » October 23rd, 2013, 9:04 pm

Swisha wrote:excellent seller. got my Note 3 in less than a week. highly recommended!

Thanks !

Titan Procurement Ltd.
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Titan Procurement Ltd. » October 24th, 2013, 7:02 pm

bump.

MichaelPrasad
Riding on 13's

Postby MichaelPrasad » October 24th, 2013, 7:48 pm

Can't get a better price for the 5s than here. I spent a while looking at various cell phone dealers and this was the best by a couple hundred, and in two cases , over a thousand dollars. Got my new 5s phone on time and works like a charm. Will definitely do business with them again.

Titan Procurement Ltd.
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Titan Procurement Ltd. » October 24th, 2013, 10:23 pm

MichaelPrasad wrote:Can't get a better price for the 5s than here. I spent a while looking at various cell phone dealers and this was the best by a couple hundred, and in two cases , over a thousand dollars. Got my new 5s phone on time and works like a charm. Will definitely do business with them again.

thanks for your business

Advertisement

Return to “Miscellaneous Bargain Centre”