Forums

The V8 Boys Grand Auto Show 2019

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Re: The V8 Boys Grand Auto Show 2019

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 2nd, 2019, 6:14 am

Rovin wrote:saw pics on fb , looks like it was a nice show ....

post the link nuh

TurboSingh12
Riding on 16's

Postby TurboSingh12 » May 2nd, 2019, 9:22 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:

post the link nuh

Check Shawn Pierre photography

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » May 2nd, 2019, 10:55 am

MG Man wrote:
rspann wrote:
MG Man wrote:bahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ohgadoyyyyyeeeeeee
cliffypie, you reeeeeeally should run for elections
you will leave red, yellow and orange dead in de water
you will live on in legend

MG, you real four cup inno.

I have my own MG Man is a KANT fb page....I'm told I shouldn't be proud of that
Slides into dm

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » May 2nd, 2019, 6:01 pm

post the link nuh

https://www.trinituner.com/v4/v8-boys-car-show-2019/

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 2nd, 2019, 8:19 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

post the link nuh

https://www.trinituner.com/v4/v8-boys-car-show-2019/

E bounce deh duane

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » May 2nd, 2019, 11:51 pm

I hear Zeus Edwards has a great album of the event on fb

jeevdude199
Shifting into 6th

Postby jeevdude199 » May 3rd, 2019, 6:15 am

MG Man wrote:I hear Zeus Edwards has a great album of the event on fb

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » May 3rd, 2019, 8:24 am

No pics of the restored car that was given away?

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » May 3rd, 2019, 9:22 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I feel I innocently open a can of worms.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » May 3rd, 2019, 9:42 am

ADONI wrote:No pics of the restored car that was given away?
Ask OP lol

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » May 3rd, 2019, 10:09 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Conrad
punchin NOS

Postby Conrad » May 3rd, 2019, 10:57 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:

Logged in just to say (seeing as I'm blocked on the book of faces) Clifford sire, your efforts are great and seems to be increasing in rewards but your arrogance would be the downfall of your show.

Based on the pics I saw and the accounts of others your show was a huge success albeit with a couple of hiccups. Now you may be frustrated because of the way some things turned out but to channel your anger towards persons that would've HELPED in some way or the other for your show to reach where it is...that's just in poor taste.

...and I may quote loosely...

"I have a problem...

last Sunday the V8 Boys put on yet another epic show...thats 5 in a row. And as I was giving away the TWO giveaway cars and thousands of $ in hampers and oil and awarding the trophies for 2 categories...i looked up at the crowd and saw NO CAMERA MEN...NO PHOTOGRAPHER'S...NO VIDEO MEN....except....the guys from LOOP. I made SURE as with all previous shows to have the media present...a symbiotic relationship whereby they cover the show and the show puts their work/pictures on a pedestal...even worldwide. I definitely see pics of the hundreds of cars, pretty ladies etc, but as of this morning I have yet to see a SINGLE pic of the winners of BOTH cars, of the live performances, of the lady dancing away as she won a hamper or of the kids on the stage. I don't think I need to BEG for a camera man to capture what is beneficial for us BOTH.
Please....Somebody prove me wrong by either posting some pics here or sending them to me. Please. And just for clarification my announcer the most fabulous Rae Smith called for the media to be present SEVERAL times."

To which when persons suggested you could've gone about expressing your frustration with more tact perhaps even consider hiring a dedicated photographer to get your desired coverage.
pay? PAY? pay?!!
PAY FOR WHAT IS NOW A WORLDWIDE COVERED EVENT? Every single media person KNOWS that at 5:30 -6:30 I giveaway a car. it's the signature of this show. I have to TELL - REMIND- BEG guys doh fuhget me at 5:30?
nah....come 2020 I'll just allow either 2 media guys or one company to cover the event...i shouldn't have to TELL you to say thank you after ive given you your bacon egg and cheese croisant ..especially when I give you coffee with it.

After which you went on to say...
for every media personel offended there's ten others picking up an SLR or DLR or whatever. Guys getting offended and not seeing I'm fed up of begging for reciprocation.

That's without a ton of your other comments that when taken at face value show that YOU have no respect for the efforts of others which is quite ironic as you're a creative.

Your disrespectful comments would be far reaching.

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » May 3rd, 2019, 3:02 pm

Conrad wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:

Logged in just to say (seeing as I'm blocked on the book of faces) Clifford sire, your efforts are great and seems to be increasing in rewards but your arrogance would be the downfall of your show.

Based on the pics I saw and the accounts of others your show was a huge success albeit with a couple of hiccups. Now you may be frustrated because of the way some things turned out but to channel your anger towards persons that would've HELPED in some way or the other for your show to reach where it is...that's just in poor taste.

...and I may quote loosely...

"I have a problem...

last Sunday the V8 Boys put on yet another epic show...thats 5 in a row. And as I was giving away the TWO giveaway cars and thousands of $ in hampers and oil and awarding the trophies for 2 categories...i looked up at the crowd and saw NO CAMERA MEN...NO PHOTOGRAPHER'S...NO VIDEO MEN....except....the guys from LOOP. I made SURE as with all previous shows to have the media present...a symbiotic relationship whereby they cover the show and the show puts their work/pictures on a pedestal...even worldwide. I definitely see pics of the hundreds of cars, pretty ladies etc, but as of this morning I have yet to see a SINGLE pic of the winners of BOTH cars, of the live performances, of the lady dancing away as she won a hamper or of the kids on the stage. I don't think I need to BEG for a camera man to capture what is beneficial for us BOTH.
Please....Somebody prove me wrong by either posting some pics here or sending them to me. Please. And just for clarification my announcer the most fabulous Rae Smith called for the media to be present SEVERAL times."

To which when persons suggested you could've gone about expressing your frustration with more tact perhaps even consider hiring a dedicated photographer to get your desired coverage.
pay? PAY? pay?!!
PAY FOR WHAT IS NOW A WORLDWIDE COVERED EVENT? Every single media person KNOWS that at 5:30 -6:30 I giveaway a car. it's the signature of this show. I have to TELL - REMIND- BEG guys doh fuhget me at 5:30?
nah....come 2020 I'll just allow either 2 media guys or one company to cover the event...i shouldn't have to TELL you to say thank you after ive given you your bacon egg and cheese croisant ..especially when I give you coffee with it.

After which you went on to say...
for every media personel offended there's ten others picking up an SLR or DLR or whatever. Guys getting offended and not seeing I'm fed up of begging for reciprocation.

That's without a ton of your other comments that when taken at face value show that YOU have no respect for the efforts of others which is quite ironic as you're a creative.

Your disrespectful comments would be far reaching.

Well said. What i find incredulous to the rest of the car culture is that no one see's it fit to do an outlet..a car show...a meet of that magnitude to give patrons options.

I'd daresay I am one of Clifford's silent supporters....cuz despite his ways (which can come across as arrogant and even bordering dishonest) ..he is doing SOMETHING. But he keeps pushing that boundary of acceptance and makes it hard for not just him..but others in the circle who want to push that aspect of Car culture forward.

I honestly hope that he mends those bridges. Outside of Cars and Coffee its the only opportunity to see some cars that normally would not be photographed or covered. And I say that because some car owners will not set foot at a Cars and Coffee event for the same reasons some wouldn't set foot at a V8 Boys event.

Also, Tuner management...it really was a slap in Clifford's face to not feature a V8 based car as the Title image for the article..Even if (as was jokingly said) the RX7 had a LS1 in it.

Poor taste.

As always. Don't expect me to respond to any keyboard guerilla-ism based on what i've typed. You all know my field of fvcks is widely barren.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » May 3rd, 2019, 4:12 pm

ah yes, the age old rationale of 'at least Dole do someting for we village....we eh care what allyuh say he do, he is we hero'

ru$$ell
30 pounds of Boost

Postby ru$$ell » May 3rd, 2019, 7:25 pm

MG Man wrote:ah yes, the age old rationale of 'at least Dole do someting for we village....we eh care what allyuh say he do, he is we hero'

:-| :-|

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » May 3rd, 2019, 7:38 pm

Tuner management see that V8 boys not even using a V8 car as his theme for his giveaway car so they follow suit.

worksux101
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby worksux101 » May 3rd, 2019, 11:02 pm

Haven't been to a car show in TNT for years. Popped into this one around 4.30, and very quickly remembered why.
Decent attempt I suppose, but as someone said with no competitors it'll continue to appear novel and be successful, depending on your definition of the word.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » May 4th, 2019, 5:47 am

ru$$ell wrote:
MG Man wrote:ah yes, the age old rationale of 'at least Dole do someting for we village....we eh care what allyuh say he do, he is we hero'

:-| :-|

ImageImageImage

V8 Boys
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby V8 Boys » May 5th, 2019, 10:19 am

prize giving and handing over of trophies today at Toppers Restaurant... Grand Bazaar from 6-9pm
Attachments
FB_IMG_1556585726659.jpg

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » May 6th, 2019, 9:34 am

no pics yet?
I am disappoint

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”