TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

.::The Official General Election 2015 Thread::.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Which major party will you be voting for in G.E. 2015?

Poll ended at April 9th, 2014, 7:52 pm

People's National Movement
26%
People's Partnership
53%
Independent Liberal Party
2%
Neither/Abstain
20%

Total votes: 388

EmilioA
Riding on 16's

Re: .::The Official General Election 2015 Thread::.

Postby EmilioA » September 8th, 2015, 9:50 am

zoom rader wrote:Hearing Al Rawi giving Habit7 an up scale HDC house.

ZR why didnt you go to the police ? Do you share Rowley's activities ?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 8th, 2015, 9:51 am

zoom rader wrote:
intern wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:PNM seem to forget it was PNM who built our country before there were any petro dollars. They developed our petro industry in the first place.

I know UNC would like to believe 2010 was their first foray into office and in 2015 they are now responsible for every infrastructural development in TT. But please kindly relax and allow the new govt to work in the same way you saw Kamla2010 as new govt.

What work?
Only thing PNM gonna build is Racket Rail

Yes, because with our oil revenues down by SIXTY PERCENT we cannot be turning the sod for a new incomplete building every Monday morning. If the PNM saves money to make up for all the stealing the PP did, and spends it wisely while shunning corruption, that is all I can ask for! WE DON'T HAVE LOTS OF MONEY RIGHT NOW. As a nation.

So nothing for lavantille and San Do west?

I live in Sando West and we got nothing for 5 years. PP shutdown the waterfront project and after 5 years of a deteriorating Point a Pierre Rd and Southern Main Rd in Marabella, they paved it 3 weeks before election. Sando West spoke resoundingly that they wanted Faris and they rejected the underhand attempts to remove him from the ballot.

For all the faults of PNM, ppl know they have moral principles that you can point them to and they will always have to correct to return there. But UNC is the eternal rum and roti party for the us against them vote.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 8th, 2015, 9:53 am

ZR I know you are hurting, but personal attacks against me will not soothe. Come on board and support T&T, do not support your tribe.

tiger balm
Sweet on this forum

Postby tiger balm » September 8th, 2015, 9:56 am

EmilioA wrote:
janfar wrote:Clarence as Min of Agri is as good as sworn.

PNM doesnt appoint losing candidates to the Senate. That may change under Rowley but under Manning it was a policy not to.

That has changed under Rowley already. Candidate (can't remember his name) lost the by-election with Jack and was appointed a senator even though he lost

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 8th, 2015, 9:58 am

Habit7 wrote:

ZR I know you are hurting, but personal attacks against me will not soothe. Come on board and support T&T, do not support your tribe.

That is not a personal attack mamoo,
When you moving in, we go do puja for your new HDC home.

Mr.Curious
Ricer

Postby Mr.Curious » September 8th, 2015, 9:59 am

zoom rader wrote:
Mr.Curious wrote:you know...a lot of people thinking too small, going through my facebook page all I can see is racist comments because UNC lost elections, Kamla was given a chance, don't you think Rowley deserves the same? come on people we are all Trinbagonians "every creed and race find an equal place", what kind of example are we setting for the younger generation, let's not waste time pointing fingers and focus on resolving this matter, some of you may agree some of you may disagree but that's up to you...have a good day everyone

But it's sweeping time for all non PNM ppl.

zoom radar you're thinking small making those assumptions...be reasonable, you're judging before anything has begun

Death_ride
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Death_ride » September 8th, 2015, 10:02 am

what the freakin hell dread... @halfbreed_1 post

See what the advertising do to people of trinidad and tobago... The campaign ads she pushed wasn't for her win... it was to flood the minds of the people with racial beliefs...

People need to understand, all the things Mrs Bissessor did for the country, it wasnt bad... but it was went about wrong in the most distasteful way...

Ask yourself where did all the money come from...
Ask yourself where we getting money to pay back when our only form of income has plummeted...

We want betterment, but the country as is cannot do so in 5 years cause we can not generate that gross amount of to do so... is 20billion here by a couple 100milliions over there by another couple billions somewhere else... but oil is less than 40us a barrel...

Also, foreign investments people... is another word for loans... So all the foreign investments they claimed we received from multiple sources... how does Trinidad and Tobago plan to pay this back with <40us a barrel....

Did you forget we import majority of our food stuff... things that we can grow and cultivate here... remember we have to import eggs now for the next couple of months... kiss products has increased as of last month.

What race you are aint gonna help you when sheit hits the fan... is not "i is a indian so i safe" or "i ah african so i safe"... IS TRINIDAD and TOBAGO have to pay back these investors...

And to do so you have to provide as a country to reap benefits... IF WE all help one another... and by extension, the country... you would see how much can be accomplished... how food prices will drop, how the revenue of our country will increase and by extension the out look of trinidad and tobago economy... we will be known to be something more than the island of oil...

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 8th, 2015, 10:02 am

Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
intern wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:PNM seem to forget it was PNM who built our country before there were any petro dollars. They developed our petro industry in the first place.

I know UNC would like to believe 2010 was their first foray into office and in 2015 they are now responsible for every infrastructural development in TT. But please kindly relax and allow the new govt to work in the same way you saw Kamla2010 as new govt.

What work?
Only thing PNM gonna build is Racket Rail

Yes, because with our oil revenues down by SIXTY PERCENT we cannot be turning the sod for a new incomplete building every Monday morning. If the PNM saves money to make up for all the stealing the PP did, and spends it wisely while shunning corruption, that is all I can ask for! WE DON'T HAVE LOTS OF MONEY RIGHT NOW. As a nation.

So nothing for lavantille and San Do west?

I live in Sando West and we got nothing for 5 years. PP shutdown the waterfront project and after 5 years of a deteriorating Point a Pierre Rd and Southern Main Rd in Marabella, they paved it 3 weeks before election. Sando West spoke resoundingly that they wanted Faris and they rejected the underhand attempts to remove him from the ballot.

For all the faults of PNM, ppl know they have moral principles that you can point them to and they will always have to correct to return there. But UNC is the eternal rum and roti party for the us against them vote.

Hope you know if Al Rawi don't deliver what will happen to him.
I see Al Rawi as playing games with San Do west folk.
Remember Sando West folk is about Money while Sando East is about loyalty.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 8th, 2015, 10:04 am

zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

That is not a personal attack mamoo,
When you moving in, we go do puja for your new HDC home.

Can you be patriotic and honour our democracy and say "congratulations Prime Minister Elect Dr. Keith Rowley"?

I challenge you to say that.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 8th, 2015, 10:08 am

Mr.Curious wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Mr.Curious wrote:you know...a lot of people thinking too small, going through my facebook page all I can see is racist comments because UNC lost elections, Kamla was given a chance, don't you think Rowley deserves the same? come on people we are all Trinbagonians "every creed and race find an equal place", what kind of example are we setting for the younger generation, let's not waste time pointing fingers and focus on resolving this matter, some of you may agree some of you may disagree but that's up to you...have a good day everyone

zoom radar you're thinking small making those assumptions...be reasonable, you're judging before anything has begun

Bro wait and see.
Inland Revenue and customs getting the axe. Non PNM folk will have to reapply for their jobs, which they won't be accepted back.

It's not PNM minsters will be responsible for this, but it's the PNM ppl just below them that will cause all this mischief.

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » September 8th, 2015, 10:13 am

zoom rader wrote:
Mr.Curious wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Bro wait and see.
Inland Revenue and customs getting the axe. Non PNM folk will have to reapply for their jobs, which they won't be accepted back.

It's not PNM minsters will be responsible for this, but it's the PNM ppl just below them that will cause all this mischief.

As you say that. Ppl in the public service should come forward and identify the false papers crew. I know they in hiding now

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » September 8th, 2015, 10:14 am

mus lulz. at de Kamla/UNC logic.

she only did back more votes cos her constituencies had higher winning totals. kind ah dim to say, if Siparia, Oropouche, Naparima, etc. ent gonna vote nobody else..

and getting high turnouts in yuh favour in yuh own safe seats doh mean nutten :lol: :lol: should have targeted those marginals. and even in she run off plan, PNM still would have won. PNM got 50% plus in most if not all current 23. even in Moruga, and only 7000 people voted.....

Mr.Curious
Ricer

Postby Mr.Curious » September 8th, 2015, 10:17 am

zoom rader wrote:
Mr.Curious wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Bro wait and see.

once again, an assumption is being made, I can't change your thinking but all I ask of you is to have the patience, wait and hold back on these wild assumptions, you seem a bit delusional

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 8th, 2015, 10:17 am

rfari wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Mr.Curious wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Bro wait and see.

As you say that. Ppl in the public service should come forward and identify the false papers crew. I know they in hiding now

So you doh want black man to eat ah food too? For years PNM pack pnm ppl in government jobs with CXC grade 3 & 4 , nothing was never done about dat.

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » September 8th, 2015, 10:21 am

The PNM has been victorious at the polls and must be congratulated.
The democratic process we have ,has yielded a result which must be accepted and respected.
All citizens must reaffirm our commitment to country and resolve to encourage our government to execute their mandate.
The rough road ahead is a universal 'thing' and we all better get our act together, since the consequences of divisiveness will be truly extremely painful.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 8th, 2015, 10:23 am

toyolink wrote:The PNM has been victorious at the polls and must be congratulated.
The democratic process we have ,has yielded a result which must be accepted and respected.
All citizens must reaffirm our commitment to country and resolve to encourage our government to execute their mandate.
The rough road ahead is a universal 'thing' and we all better get our act together, since the consequences of divisiveness will be truly extremely painful.

Really?

Is that why local govt elections is to be suspended under PNM.

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » September 8th, 2015, 10:32 am

Oh gosh give it a rest nah man. What proof do you have that there will be no LGE? If 3 years from now they haven't had any then start to beat up don't try to predict the future. Right now it changes NOTHING.

I may/may not be happy with the result but it's over. Time to get back to work and hope that whatever changes will have a positive effect on my life.

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » September 8th, 2015, 10:37 am

Nah Zr. U letting pete talk to u so? Nah man. U issa bobolee orwha?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 8th, 2015, 10:38 am

pete wrote:Oh gosh give it a rest nah man. What proof do you have that there will be no LGE? If 3 years from now they haven't had any then start to beat up don't try to predict the future. Right now it changes NOTHING.

I may/may not be happy with the result but it's over. Time to get back to work and hope that whatever changes will have a positive effect on my life.

He is hurting, he is just lashing out. In time he will exhaust himself and come out of shock.

I applaud your civility in spite of the results not going your way. What can PNM do to get UNC supporters on board in this difficult time?

rfari
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rfari » September 8th, 2015, 10:42 am

It doesn't work like that habit. Unc supporters do what their religious leaders tell them to do. Sat has to come onboard for anything like that to happen.

PNM treated grassroots UNC supporters better than any UNC government. But they will never support pnm

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 8th, 2015, 10:50 am

After 5 years of UNC fail promises on constitution reform and belief that victory was theirs this election...

UNC supporters now asking for Proportional Representation. Whatever.

I love how parties now have to get widespread support throughout the country, not just bring out your base in the heartland and win the popular vote.

Spitfir3
punchin NOS

Postby Spitfir3 » September 8th, 2015, 10:54 am

intern wrote:
Spitfir3 wrote:
intern wrote:Just when you think they can't get any cruder, they do. I don't know what kinds of people are on UNC's FB. These people are crazy.

yup the diehard ones are pretty crazy but so are the pnm ones and they do in fact hate indian
the only race Trinidadians dez bend over for is the white people

So you are saying I hate Indians because I supported the PNM? Is that it? After all the corrupt things done by the outgoing UNC administration, you still cannot see any other possible reason for me supporting the PNM. This kind of idiocy is why you have no understanding.

no moron what i meant was for every racist ufc fanboy there is a racist pnm fanboy i wasn't generalizing all pnm supporters but the way you talk you make it seem as though pnm is clean as a whistle

i like how quick yuh jump on the defensive though yuh antsy oar 8-)

EmilioA
Riding on 16's

Postby EmilioA » September 8th, 2015, 10:58 am

zoom rader wrote:
Really?

Is that why local govt elections is to be suspended under PNM.

ZR why didnt you go to the police with your evidence abut Rowley ? You have noone but yourself to blame.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » September 8th, 2015, 10:58 am

Ancil Antoine is the MIn of Nat Sec
Garcia is the MIn of Edu

and the Manning rule of not appointing losing candidates doesn't apply with Dr Rowley, Avinash Singh inside and doh worry bout Ms Caroni East :wink:

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » September 8th, 2015, 10:59 am

toyolink wrote:All citizens must reaffirm our commitment to country and resolve to encourage our government to execute their mandate.
Could not have said it better. Regardless of who won, we have to stick together and make sure whoever is in power properly represents our wishes.

If you against the PNM for whatever reason then you should be at the forefront of promoting unity and keeping them in check unless you stand for something different. And no... constantly b!tching does not count.

bullet
3NE 2NR for life

Postby bullet » September 8th, 2015, 10:59 am

Well said rfari

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » September 8th, 2015, 11:08 am

ZR there is no sense getting your blood pressure up, there will be a million threads here on tuner soon enough blaming Rowley and PNM for everything from Rain falling to your cat dying just give it time. You go get yuh time doh worry, but just let Dr Rowley have his time now.

Fair is fair man, he won it fair and square. For the time being nothing can be done, he has 5 years to show the electorate that he can manage the affairs of this country, and if he does sheit like Manning or Kamla bet your bottom dollar he will be booted out in 2020 just the same. For the time being Dr Rowley must be given a fair chance to prove his worth as PM is all i am saying.

PariaMan
punchin NOS

Postby PariaMan » September 8th, 2015, 11:16 am

Spitfir3 wrote:
intern wrote:
Spitfir3 wrote:
intern wrote:Just when you think they can't get any cruder, they do. I don't know what kinds of people are on UNC's FB. These people are crazy.

yup the diehard ones are pretty crazy but so are the pnm ones and they do in fact hate indian
the only race Trinidadians dez bend over for is the white people

So you are saying I hate Indians because I supported the PNM? Is that it? After all the corrupt things done by the outgoing UNC administration, you still cannot see any other possible reason for me supporting the PNM. This kind of idiocy is why you have no understanding.

no moron what i meant was for every racist ufc fanboy there is a racist pnm fanboy i wasn't generalizing all pnm supporters but the way you talk you make it seem as though pnm is clean as a whistle

i like how quick yuh jump on the defensive though yuh antsy oar 8-)

Actually you are wrong PNM voters will swing if motivated enough. Recall 33-3 for the NAR

UNC voters are sheep and will not change their voting patterns despite whatever is shovelled on them.

It might take generations before this blind loyalty is no more!

York
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby York » September 8th, 2015, 11:17 am

the race of races was won. well said rowley. sounded really mature.

just hope yuh better than manning cause i cant forget all the nonsense calda hart, waste we money projects from the last pnm...

we now getting service and drugs from the public health sector, in comparison to the past, so keep improving and lowering taxes too. cheers!

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 8th, 2015, 11:27 am

Habit7 wrote:The problem with the UNC's campaign is that it targeted an anti-Rowley sentiment thus galvanising its base. But PNM's campaign was all embracing.

So while UNC won their safe seats with huge margins (thus the popular vote) they lost the swing voters and undecideds.

Tomorrow I will deal with the pollsters ....

Is it clear that all the pollsters were wrong? I even saw NACTA's Vishnu Bisram live on CNC3 wining like a pickaxe say PP going to win 21-22 only for him to disappear from the screen but still declare PNM will win.

HHB was the closest http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2015-09- ... voured-win but Nigel Henry get knocked down a few notches in terms of respect in my view.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”