P24-03-14_15.40.jpg

bonzo.specb
punchin NOS

Re: The Official 'Worst parking in T&T' thread

Postby bonzo.specb » March 24th, 2014, 5:24 pm

Bess park

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » March 24th, 2014, 8:07 pm

saw a truck on it's side at the start of the golconda roundabout from the southbound.
fit really neatly off the road in the canal.
no pics

wagon r
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Location: ......takin it easy on the road we call "Life".....

Postby wagon r » March 25th, 2014, 1:19 pm

darrenwilson wrote::shock:

that pic is misleading, there was another SUV involved that high centred on the median, after they both hit head on.

kamakazi
punchin NOS

Postby kamakazi » March 27th, 2014, 1:39 pm

Good Day
I would like to provide some food for thought here as regards some of the "bad" parking you observe on a daily.
How many times have you parked properly within the lines and returned to your vehicle only to discover a new scratch mark/dent/rub-down with no one claiming responsibility for it. This has happened to me on enough occasions to realize that nobody really cares for your vehicle as much as you do. I have also observed that the parking lines at some establishments are ridiculously narrow (Might be ideal for your swift or corolla...definitely not ideal for your New model Ranger/BT-50). There are also vehicles whose doors like to swing open because of the design of the "hinge stops" (I am unaware of the proper name for the part that holds your door open at a predetermined angle).
This is a no win situation cause
1)you risk having something done to your vehicle by another unscrupulous driver/passenger or kids who couldn't be bothered by such things when you parked within the lines ......or
2)you risk having something done to your vehicle by another driver/passenger/person who is upset that he couldn't get a "squeeze" park when you parked over the line

If people took responsibility for their actions and were willing to repair the damage caused, most people would park between the lines once the width was reasonable ......but this is Trinidad where everyone is right and no one takes responsibility for anything so some people choose option (2)

For all the people posting pictures, I am making the assumption that you always park within the lines....if the canvas that is your paint hasn't been graced by the handiwork of another person, count yourselves among the lucky; My sisters corolla has been rubbed down 4 times to date by people trying to park alongside her within the lines at Gulf City which mind you have been narrowed from what it was originally.

Have a good day and don't be so hard on everyone you see parking up badly....cause when it happens to you...is only then you might understand why.

Master of Disaster
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Master of Disaster » March 27th, 2014, 1:56 pm

kamakazi wrote:Good Day
I would like to provide some food for thought here as regards some of the "bad" parking you observe on a daily.
How many times have you parked properly within the lines and returned to your vehicle only to discover a new scratch mark/dent/rub-down with no one claiming responsibility for it. This has happened to me on enough occasions to realize that nobody really cares for your vehicle as much as you do. I have also observed that the parking lines at some establishments are ridiculously narrow (Might be ideal for your swift or corolla...definitely not ideal for your New model Ranger/BT-50). There are also vehicles whose doors like to swing open because of the design of the "hinge stops" (I am unaware of the proper name for the part that holds your door open at a predetermined angle).
This is a no win situation cause
1)you risk having something done to your vehicle by another unscrupulous driver/passenger or kids who couldn't be bothered by such things when you parked within the lines ......or
2)you risk having something done to your vehicle by another driver/passenger/person who is upset that he couldn't get a "squeeze" park when you parked over the line

If people took responsibility for their actions and were willing to repair the damage caused, most people would park between the lines once the width was reasonable ......but this is Trinidad where everyone is right and no one takes responsibility for anything so some people choose option (2)

For all the people posting pictures, I am making the assumption that you always park within the lines....if the canvas that is your paint hasn't been graced by the handiwork of another person, count yourselves among the lucky; My sisters corolla has been rubbed down 4 times to date by people trying to park alongside her within the lines at Gulf City which mind you have been narrowed from what it was originally.

Have a good day and don't be so hard on everyone you see parking up badly....cause when it happens to you...is only then you might understand why.
and quote , these ppl posting pics are c##ts . cause am sure they to are doing the same said things , tttuner has a lot of as####es , plain talk bad manners , all it does is encourage makomeh man talk ,

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » March 27th, 2014, 2:03 pm

Boi, last week I went Bhagwansingh POS for a few items. I got a nice park with enough space on both sides. Real space for me to come out and a small four door truck on the passenger side with real space. The truck and my passenger door could both open and not even touch.
When I came out of Bhagwansingh, the truck left and now parked next to me now was a silver AD wagon, mirrors folded in... The ass parked so close to me he dinged my passenger door. It was tempting to pour the quart of red oxide I bought on his car. STEUPS
Thinking about getting a valve stem tool!

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » March 27th, 2014, 6:43 pm

Arse hole parker alert.....

FYI, if parked bent, I re-enter vehicle and straighten it. No "ah going right dey" with me.

I close in wing mirrors, especially on narrow roadways.

I always straighten my wheels. I hate when men park up and wheels lock all. Especially in narrower roads.

I do not block ppl. I wait in the car for a proper spot etc, etc.

Don't assume what you don't know. A lot of tuners actually are more conscious because of this thread.

Try and park better nah and stop making excuses for other ppl BS...

Have a nice day

kamakazi
punchin NOS

Postby kamakazi » March 27th, 2014, 9:20 pm

What is the state of the sides of your vehicle good sir. ... Drive something that you care for and you might just do what you are accusing me of.

You have piqued my curiosity concerning straightening your wheels when parking. If men parking up and wheels lock all on a flat narrow road...I don't see the need. ... but a narrow road on a hill, that's a different story.... I was taught to turn the tyres towards the curb when parked on a hill cause God forbid something fails the car only rolling until it hit the curb.... With straightened wheels. .. Who knows how much momentum that piece of metal will build before it stops.
I don't know if you still have a block to put by your wheels to keep it from rolling. ... but there is usually a method to the madness.

Blessings
Last edited by kamakazi on March 27th, 2014, 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » March 27th, 2014, 9:45 pm

*taught

Obviously if you have a car that is faulty or in a state of disrepair you will have to take some precaution when parked on a hill. 85% of the incidents I spoke of are on flat roads.

And come on man, is Trinidad. Which Trini following that "rule"? Wheels does be skin out towards the road while facing downhill normal. Most women I'm sure are oblivious to that piece of advice anyway.

My car is fine thank you. No scratches caused by rub downs.

My initial response wasn't directed at you BTW.

kamakazi
punchin NOS

Postby kamakazi » March 27th, 2014, 10:12 pm

Thanks for the correction, will make the change

I still follow that "rule".

Your car Blessed friend

src1983
18 pounds of Boost

Postby src1983 » March 28th, 2014, 10:38 pm

Even when told this heifer Steups and went on her way....

ImageUploadedByTriniTuner1396060675.009096.jpg

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » March 29th, 2014, 1:20 am

Bess plate though.

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » March 29th, 2014, 1:28 am

K74T wrote:Twisted plate though.

RIPEBREDFRUIT
18 pounds of Boost

Postby RIPEBREDFRUIT » April 1st, 2014, 7:12 am

Hell of a thing when Stupuid ignorant animals go to visit other animals at the nations zoo.
People just don't fking care in this country about laws.
Just a few of the MANy many illegal ignorant a55holes this country has to offer- parking partially on the walkway of the savannah.

then there is this fking kant- parking directly below the NO parking, no Waiting sign

And how do people reach these places of ILLEGAL prking?
By driving along the Pedestrian walkway of course.
Here a prime example

Its so easy to tell when people are brought up in dogsh1t- I think the sh1t goes to their brain.

So why is it so HArd to park in St clair and WALK to the ZOO?
Trinidadians are the most LAZY, ignorant pack of fking kants there is.. Not to mention the Litter they leave behind every where they go.

xhex
3NE 2NR for life

Postby xhex » April 1st, 2014, 7:39 am

RIPEBREDFRUIT wrote:Hell of a thing when Stupuid ignorant animals go to visit other animals at the nations zoo.
People just don't fking care in this country about laws.
Just a few of the MANy many illegal ignorant a55holes this country has to offer- parking partially on the walkway of the savannah.

then there is this fking kant- parking directly below the NO parking, no Waiting sign

And how do people reach these places of ILLEGAL prking?
By driving along the Pedestrian walkway of course.
Here a prime example

Its so easy to tell when people are brought up in dogsh1t- I think the sh1t goes to their brain.

So why is it so HArd to park in St clair and WALK to the ZOO?
Trinidadians are the most LAZY, ignorant pack of fking kants there is.. Not to mention the Litter they leave behind every where they go.

oooh you mad huh? could it be because you couldn't find parking? lol. jk. I know how frustrating this is!

turbosingh
punchin NOS

Postby turbosingh » April 1st, 2014, 8:30 am

wagonrunner wrote:saw a truck on it's side at the start of the golconda roundabout from the southbound.
fit really neatly off the road in the canal.
no pics

Yeah he parked hard! :lol:

sliderz1
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sliderz1 » April 1st, 2014, 11:27 am

funny thing is the zoo's carpark had alot of empty spaces yesterday evening.
saving that $20......

IdleMind2504
Sweet on this forum

Postby IdleMind2504 » April 1st, 2014, 12:01 pm

not really a park...but

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » April 1st, 2014, 12:03 pm

this is some skill

Sumana.00
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Sumana.00 » April 2nd, 2014, 9:44 am

It was just too easy :lol: :lol: :lol:

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » April 2nd, 2014, 11:11 am

^^^^Walked into thread expecting that pic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sumana.00
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Sumana.00 » April 2nd, 2014, 1:03 pm

I expected it to be here already lol

clone101
Riding on 17's

Postby clone101 » April 5th, 2014, 3:18 pm

Like a boss
Attachments
2014-04-04-0308.jpg

DRam
Street 2NR

Postby DRam » April 5th, 2014, 7:13 pm

ImageUploadedByTriniTuner1396739555.519952.jpg

Just now @ MS Foodcity, Debe.

TeamH2O
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby TeamH2O » April 5th, 2014, 7:17 pm

ended up in a situation where someone parked in the white line and well both spots on the side was a squeeze park, so i parked on the right side as i could of come out my door but i blocked him from opening his door, and another driver decided to take the space on the left side with a march and came out the passenger side of his car and said let him wait til we come back or something.

When coming back, 45 mins later, the guy was standing there angry, and said he had to wait almost half and hour, so i was like "you shouldn't park on the white line, this is trinidad, everyone wants the closest spot"

kamakazi
punchin NOS

Postby kamakazi » April 5th, 2014, 8:25 pm

You brave yes. ... That might not have been the wisest thing to do in this time and place. ... That's 30 minutes of idle time idle hands and an idle mind.

3stagevtec
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 3stagevtec » April 5th, 2014, 8:43 pm

I do that all the time with my van.. and once i fit well enough into the marked space, i not moving it!

TeamH2O
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby TeamH2O » April 6th, 2014, 1:49 pm

Well in my van i will do it but in the other car, lol, i'll leave the spot open. And also, since i was in my box, i also took a picture, so it shows the person parked inside my space

kg494EJ-1
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby kg494EJ-1 » April 7th, 2014, 12:17 am

747 TECHNOLOGIES wrote:ended up in a situation where someone parked in the white line and well both spots on the side was a squeeze park, so i parked on the right side as i could of come out my door but i blocked him from opening his door, and another driver decided to take the space on the left side with a march and came out the passenger side of his car and said let him wait til we come back or something.

When coming back, 45 mins later, the guy was standing there angry, and said he had to wait almost half and hour, so i was like "you shouldn't park on the white line, this is trinidad, everyone wants the closest spot"

Had something like this happen to me in Valpark a while back, I came back the guy was pissed after he told me about how my mother made me I put my items in the tray of the van told him he needs to learn his vehicle is supposed to be in between the lines and walked off leaving him there to figure it out.
Low and behold he taught slamming the door of his vehicle on my van was the answer joke was on him as he flung it open it hit the side steps of my van leaving a scuff but denting his door and he still couldn't get in asked him if he was paying for the damage he continued his tantrum and I left , some Carnauba and the scuff was gone.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”