Forums

My carnival accident...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

TeamH2O
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: My carnival accident...

Postby TeamH2O » March 5th, 2014, 10:09 am

damn! Now Im gonna just head down caroni savanna road and exit by munroe from now on, had many times fools turn that corner hard as if they plan to hit me entering...

They need to put some barriers, like at least 8 car lengths before to make that turn and if u miss it, then u cant turn off unless u want to hit concrete.

Always wondered why the concrete barriers there is always damaged

LOL @ "you don't want none of this"......Some day he would do it to the wrong gunta and "none of this" would pull out in his face and that hand by hip will be hand in pocket or in his @$$

kurpal_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby kurpal_v2 » March 5th, 2014, 10:25 am

If op was a gunta, suruj and Christine was staying in the car and repeatedly dialing daddy's number

BrotherHood
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Bringing HID & LED to a location near you! 355-3165. 704-5442 (WhatsApp).

Postby BrotherHood » March 5th, 2014, 10:32 am

^^^ :lol: :lol:

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » March 5th, 2014, 10:33 am

sorry for your situation OP ...BUT THAT exit is a real pain.....not making up your mind or exiting the highway too late is a sure accident there.......alot of cars end up in sissons yard......notice that sissons wall isnt there......it was knocked down a good few times already.....

insurance is another headache now....God luck...

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » March 5th, 2014, 10:42 am

kurpal_v2 wrote:If op was a gunta, suruj and Christine was staying in the car and repeatedly dialing daddy's number

:lol::lol::lol:

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » March 5th, 2014, 11:12 am

kurpal_v2 wrote:If op was a gunta, suruj and Christine was staying in the car and repeatedly dialing daddy's number

haha :lol:

area6
3NE 2NR for life

Postby area6 » March 5th, 2014, 11:14 am

I saw that yesterday around 5:45 by price plaza and I was wondering where the hell this cifero came from out of nowhere , stupid driving again yes

Trini Hookah
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Trini Hookah » March 5th, 2014, 11:18 am

Try using the next exit guys, the road to Tracmac, much easier and wider than this exit.

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » March 5th, 2014, 12:04 pm

Trini Hookah wrote:Try using the next exit guys, the road to Tracmac, much easier and wider than this exit.

yes I prefer to use this exit....but something has to be done about cars coming off the highway at top speeds and trying to turn in chan ramlal street....

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » March 5th, 2014, 12:56 pm

*$kїđž!™ wrote:yes I prefer to use this exit....but something has to be done about cars coming off the highway at top speeds and trying to turn in chan ramlal street....

the concrete dividers seem a good idea actually.
merge in, all join traffic lane, and merge out or turn accordingly.

kdere
3NE 2NR for life

Postby kdere » March 5th, 2014, 1:10 pm

Lolol.I'm as arrogant as I need to be just my appearance is misleading. Only because my sister was screaming at me to not to beat him....and up to now she never identified herself to neither of them that she is a soldier. His time will come.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » March 5th, 2014, 1:20 pm

Glad you all are ok, had my share of scary moments there, had cars crash just in front or behind me.
Sissons should put up steering wheel height steel spikes, miss your turnoff and get impaled.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » March 5th, 2014, 2:23 pm

rollingstock wrote:Glad you all are ok, had my share of scary moments there, had cars crash just in front or behind me.
Sissons should put up steering wheel height steel spikes, miss your turnoff and get impaled.

ent allyuh supposed to get speed guns? i think there's a pilot project somewhere using it

javishm
punchin NOS

Postby javishm » March 5th, 2014, 3:05 pm

omg lol

Mark!
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Mark! » March 5th, 2014, 3:15 pm

i dores always come to a complete stop before even reaching out that road yes. I is see some people taking the Chanramlal shoulder/filter lane from there to go quite by tracmac

wagon r
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Location: ......takin it easy on the road we call "Life".....

Postby wagon r » March 5th, 2014, 3:48 pm

wagonrunner wrote:
*$kїđž!™ wrote:yes I prefer to use this exit....but something has to be done about cars coming off the highway at top speeds and trying to turn in chan ramlal street....

the concrete dividers seem a good idea actually.
merge in, all join traffic lane, and merge out or turn accordingly.

..can't put any, too many trailers turn there for all the businesses in the area and to a point, even Bhag. H/ware trucks use it get back to store.

People just need to be more careful and watch their entry speed.....but I realize I asking for much...

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » March 5th, 2014, 4:10 pm

wagon r wrote:People just need to be more careful and watch their entry speed.....but I realize I asking for much...

yuh dun know.
but have seen trucks wait until they can swing wide into the street to make the turn, so they still only use one lane prior to turn in.

wagon r
3NE2NR Diesel Boyz
Location: ......takin it easy on the road we call "Life".....

Postby wagon r » March 6th, 2014, 12:50 am

^...and I have seen idiots rush them only to reverse and almost pull in the drain.

...so again, asking for much.

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby wagonrunner » March 6th, 2014, 12:53 am

:lol: yuh know my mentality.
F d idioits. stop pandering to the lowest common denominator

Bezman

Postby Bezman » March 6th, 2014, 4:14 pm

just so you know.... a licensed firearm owner would not have any right to brandish his firearm in that situation, and would have been charged and prob had it taken away if he did.. so HE did the right thing no matter how much you "opposed" him and taunted him to show you it. . cause if you did attack him in anger and he felt threatened and did brandish it... well things could have gone differently. Kudos to him for not pulling it on you and sticking it down your throat, I have some friends with licensed fire arms who may have in that scenario with someone opposing them like that... (and yes have a friend who paid dearly for exactly that and no longer has his firearm)

glad no one was hurt in the accident. but you have to remember, even if you right, getting out the car and opposing ppl can end is VERY bad scenarios..

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » March 6th, 2014, 4:19 pm

Last edited by Ted_v2 on March 7th, 2014, 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kdere
3NE 2NR for life

Postby kdere » March 6th, 2014, 5:47 pm

Bezman wrote:just so you know.... a licensed firearm owner would not have any right to brandish his firearm in that situation, and would have been charged and prob had it taken away if he did.. so HE did the right thing no matter how much you "opposed" him and taunted him to show you it. . cause if you did attack him in anger and he felt threatened and did brandish it... well things could have gone differently. Kudos to him for not pulling it on you and sticking it down your throat, I have some friends with licensed fire arms who may have in that scenario with someone opposing them like that... (and yes have a friend who paid dearly for exactly that and no longer has his firearm)

glad no one was hurt in the accident. but you have to remember, even if you right, getting out the car and opposing ppl can end is VERY bad scenarios..

He had no gun. Officer asked him. So hold them kudos for your friends. His gf's reckless driving almost killed my 5 year old nephew, my sister, my brother in law and myself and you want to come on my post to talk foolishness bout he could have done something with his imaginary gun...Steups

Bezman

Postby Bezman » March 6th, 2014, 7:25 pm

Lol, Relax kid. Glad ya family alright.

kdere
3NE 2NR for life

Postby kdere » March 6th, 2014, 7:30 pm

Bezman wrote:Lol, Relax kid. Glad ya family alright.

No hard feelings, and I'm not a kid so no need for that.

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » March 6th, 2014, 7:50 pm

kdere wrote:
Bezman wrote:just so you know.... a licensed firearm owner would not have any right to brandish his firearm in that situation, and would have been charged and prob had it taken away if he did.. so HE did the right thing no matter how much you "opposed" him and taunted him to show you it. . cause if you did attack him in anger and he felt threatened and did brandish it... well things could have gone differently. Kudos to him for not pulling it on you and sticking it down your throat, I have some friends with licensed fire arms who may have in that scenario with someone opposing them like that... (and yes have a friend who paid dearly for exactly that and no longer has his firearm)

He had no gun. Officer asked him. So hold them kudos for your friends. His gf's reckless driving almost killed my 5 year old nephew, my sister, my brother in law and myself and you want to come on my post to talk foolishness bout he could have done something with his imaginary gun...Steups

Not even a pat down self, does really have to wonder about some of these officers

nareshseep
punchin NOS

Postby nareshseep » March 6th, 2014, 8:10 pm

They should make that road a one way exit only into the highway and force people to turn into the road higher up.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » March 6th, 2014, 8:13 pm

nareshseep wrote:They should make that road a one way exit only into the highway and force people to turn into the road higher up.

agreed, but the traffic to head onto the northbound on CS road will be stank

kdere
3NE 2NR for life

Postby kdere » March 6th, 2014, 8:19 pm

hustla_ambition101 wrote:
kdere wrote:

Not even a pat down self, does really have to wonder about some of these officers

They said if I had brought it to their attention sooner they would have done that...lol

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » March 7th, 2014, 11:31 am

Bezman wrote:Lol, Relax kid. Glad ya family alright.

You come with your outtatiming arsehole talk and then calling a big man kid?

You hadda be a different level of tuntun.

Bezman

Postby Bezman » March 7th, 2014, 12:56 pm

Relax kids. Believe me. You ain't see me get on like a tuntun yet ;)

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”