More Gated Communities coming .........

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

christopherwilliams2
Riding on 18's

Gated community - East

Postby christopherwilliams2 » January 14th, 2010, 6:42 pm

Anyone here lives in the Crossings?
HCL's gated community in Arima near the highway.....
what is it like there???

christopherwilliams2
Riding on 18's

Postby christopherwilliams2 » January 14th, 2010, 7:00 pm

Soundwave wrote:We of the Crossings Community shall only speak to christopherwilliams1, we do not acknowledge your existence christopherwilliams2...

L-O-L
why allyuh so!

ronsin1
punchin NOS

Postby ronsin1 » January 14th, 2010, 7:14 pm

christopherwilliams2, Soundwave is the president of the Crossing community what ever he says is law :|

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » January 14th, 2010, 7:30 pm

christopherwilliams2,

Where do I start my friend....

Lots of break ins.... lots of crime. The latest was that a couple were tied up in their home, they loaded all the stuff in their house in their ford van and drove out of the compound with it.

They broke into a woman's house, took off her ring from her finger while she slept, raided the house and left without even waking anyone.

They broke into my neighbor at the back of me, walked out with a 42" LCD, the drugged the couple while they slept and took the woman's phone from under her pillow.

This is just a few of the cases we have had here...

HCL is the biggest bandit. They charge a management fees and dont maintain anything. They advertised 24/7 security but we have none, just a guy driving around with some flashing lights every 2 hours or so.

Then there is the flooding.... last rainy season people were under a couple feet of water.... on the highway side.

Then there are the flies and the horrid smell from the farms close by.

The area has potential to be a nice community the people are nice, very professional and friendly. The looks of the place is getting better as people start to fix up their places. HCL advertised a pool and clubhouse that is non existent and a jogging track too that my 4x4 cant even pass through.

I say give it 5 years and if we not thief out by then the place will at least be looking up to standard....

Any other questions send a PM.

bluesteel29
Shifting into 6th

Postby bluesteel29 » January 14th, 2010, 8:02 pm

:shock:
do not want..
man slide ah ring off ah woman hand in she sleep oui :lol: :lol: :lol:

christopherwilliams2
Riding on 18's

Postby christopherwilliams2 » January 14th, 2010, 8:05 pm

Gladiator wrote:christopherwilliams2,

Where do I start my friend....

Lots of break ins.... lots of crime. The latest was that a couple were tied up in their home, they loaded all the stuff in their house in their ford van and drove out of the compound with it.

They broke into a woman's house, took off her ring from her finger while she slept, raided the house and left without even waking anyone.

They broke into my neighbor at the back of me, walked out with a 42" LCD, the drugged the couple while they slept and took the woman's phone from under her pillow.

This is just a few of the cases we have had here...

HCL is the biggest bandit. They charge a management fees and dont maintain anything. They advertised 24/7 security but we have none, just a guy driving around with some flashing lights every 2 hours or so.

Then there is the flooding.... last rainy season people were under a couple feet of water.... on the highway side.

Then there are the flies and the horrid smell from the farms close by.

The area has potential to be a nice community the people are nice, very professional and friendly. The looks of the place is getting better as people start to fix up their places. HCL advertised a pool and clubhouse that is non existent and a jogging track too that my 4x4 cant even pass through.

I say give it 5 years and if we not thief out by then the place will at least be looking up to standard....

Any other questions send a PM.

thanks PM sent!

CBharath
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby CBharath » January 14th, 2010, 8:12 pm

Gladiator, you serious or is joke u joking ?

christopherwilliams2
Riding on 18's

Postby christopherwilliams2 » January 14th, 2010, 8:13 pm

CBharath wrote:Gladiator, you serious or is joke u joking ?

you serious Gladiator?

bluesteel29
Shifting into 6th

Postby bluesteel29 » January 14th, 2010, 8:16 pm

i thinks hes being serious

RASC
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RASC » January 14th, 2010, 8:16 pm

Gladiator, WTF :?

acesinghit
punchin NOS

Postby acesinghit » January 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

so Roystonia FTW then?

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » January 14th, 2010, 8:25 pm

I serious fellas..... and not only that but I and alot of other people in here paid the extra to get a house in here because we thought it would have been safe and security would have been provided as part of the package.... especially with the ~$700 management fees we have to pay every month.

Mind you also.... we tried to protest by not paying the fees and guess what HCL hired a debt collector and sent them to collect their money.

Also we getting double backlash cause we pay management fees to maintain the roads and drains and sidewalks in here and have to pay government property tax come march too even though the govt dont provide any maintenance in here..... :(

christopherwilliams2
Riding on 18's

Postby christopherwilliams2 » January 14th, 2010, 8:29 pm

Gladiator wrote:I serious fellas..... and not only that but I and alot of other people in here paid the extra to get a house in here because we thought it would have been safe and security would have been provided as part of the package.... especially with the ~$700 management fees we have to pay every month.

Mind you also.... we tried to protest by not paying the fees and guess what HCL hired a debt collector and sent them to collect their money.

WHATTTTT!!! the entire community need to band together and go PUBLIC!
but there will always be people who 'frighten' to loss dey house an' goh pay!

Gladiator wrote:Also we getting double backlash cause we pay management fees to maintain the roads and drains and sidewalks in here and have to pay government property tax come march too even though the govt dont provide any maintenance in here..... :(

are they MAINTAINED??
what about lighting...i noticed the lights to enter the compound are pretty dim!

christopherwilliams2
Riding on 18's

Postby christopherwilliams2 » January 14th, 2010, 8:31 pm

x2floor wrote:so Roystonia FTW then?

that too far for me...it look nice though but...too far.
buh dey have it lil crime too eh...

bluesteel29
Shifting into 6th

Postby bluesteel29 » January 14th, 2010, 8:33 pm

de man lettin u know right now iz pain cause of the treatment they getting as owners who paying fuh services that are not up to par....

they will still argue the fact that u use tnt roads...

acesinghit
punchin NOS

Postby acesinghit » January 14th, 2010, 8:41 pm

christopherwilliams2,

do owners have any legal recourse? Was facilities management etc. part of the tems of sale?

Is there any residents association?

Roystonia is a central version of Diamond Vale :lol:

christopherwilliams2
Riding on 18's

Postby christopherwilliams2 » January 14th, 2010, 8:44 pm

x2floor wrote:christopherwilliams2,

do owners have any legal recourse? Was facilities management etc. part of the tems of sale?

Is there any residents association?

Roystonia is a central version of Diamond Vale :lol:

Gladiator might be able to tell us more on this[/b]

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » January 14th, 2010, 8:56 pm

NO LEGAL RECOURSE....

We all foolishly signed documents that bind us to pay the management fees and guess what they can take our house if we dont............. :evil:

They tried to raise the fees to almost a grand a month, but some lawyers in here did some magic and prevented that. Instead they raised it by $5

Basically the fees go to pay the community manager who mind you receives a healthy $20,000.00 a month and a couple clerks whose job is to collect this money and provide receipts etc.....

They claim that the community will be able to take over the management in 7 years or so.... but I have heard from other HCL communities that HCL will do all in their power to hold on to this cash cow.....

christopherwilliams2
Riding on 18's

Postby christopherwilliams2 » January 14th, 2010, 9:04 pm

Gladiator wrote:NO LEGAL RECOURSE....

We all foolishly signed documents that bind us to pay the management fees and guess what they can take our house if we dont............. :evil:

They tried to raise the fees to almost a grand a month, but some lawyers in here did some magic and prevented that. Instead they raised it by $5

Basically the fees go to pay the community manager who mind you receives a healthy $20,000.00 a month and a couple clerks whose job is to collect this money and provide receipts etc.....

They claim that the community will be able to take over the management in 7 years or so.... but I have heard from other HCL communities that HCL will do all in their power to hold on to this cash cow.....

buh what is this!!! so who is to tell them how high to carry these fees???
ah thousand dollars!!! dat is grocery for my family for the month!

those docs you signed....do they state the time limit these fees should be paid to HCL and when your chosen community manager takes over??
I would really like to know WHAT these fees are used for....

the real estate team says that they have about 100 homes in there so far and 200 home/land owners by the end of 2010.

200 * $700 ah month = $140,000 !
that WAY MORE than enough to hire 10 security (5 on the job everyday)

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » January 14th, 2010, 9:18 pm

that sheit goes on in other gated communites owned by HCL, my aunt and a few others paid cash for their houses in sunrise park some years aback and were still forced to pay maintenance and other fees and still have to cut her own grass etc. The commitee is a joke led by a few fraudsters who cant even afford to pay their monthly installments but they are getting a cut from the fees since their relatives provide some of the services

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » January 14th, 2010, 9:48 pm

The Galdiator speaks the truth about the crossings. I know of one owner that is ketching their royal to get thier unit sold after HCL kindly informed them that they cant repaint the outside fo their home, plus the issues The Gladiator speaks of.

I also know of someone that lives in the Millennium Park area and they complain about "personal items" being lifted from their locations (ie the damm security guards and dem teeefing) without knowledge and consent. But apart from that issue, they have no complaints about living within that particular gated community.

You also need to be wary of the quality of construction of the units by HCL.

The Syrians have spoken.

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » January 14th, 2010, 9:50 pm

Gladiator wrote:NO LEGAL RECOURSE....

added to that, there were attempts last yr by us Syrians to set up CCTV camera systems within the Gated communities and ti was met with serious opposition by HCL. These are measures that the residents of the gated Communities are prepared to pay for out of pocket.

The Syrians thinks something is fishy withing the HCL ranks.

5onDfloor
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby 5onDfloor » January 14th, 2010, 10:23 pm

HCL = FRAUD

UML
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby UML » January 14th, 2010, 10:31 pm

Gated community - East

Golden Grove :|

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Monk BANzai » January 14th, 2010, 10:59 pm

5onDfloor wrote:HCL = FRAUD

HCL = HCU?

:lol:

sharkman121
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby sharkman121 » January 14th, 2010, 11:05 pm

I really cyah believe the sheit i reading here, das wat goin on in d crossings all the time..

As somebody said, yall really need to band together an take it public. :? :? :?

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » January 15th, 2010, 8:46 am

are u paying for security or a gateman? always clear that up

i pay for a gate man not security by any means

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » January 15th, 2010, 8:55 am

too many wanna be gated communities being setup around the country

only as a marketing gimmick for sales

always read the fine print with a lawyer before investing as there are loopholes which you may not be able to get out of

there is a proposal being offered wehre i am at present to convert to a gated community however the bottom line is that not everyone is going to invest in additional monthtly payments especially when we all await the enw property tax

as dave said we pay for a gateman and not a security guard

the existing security company that does patrols and paid for by some residents are a joke

the local police station has formerly said they are strapped for resources and rsident should do as much as they can to protect thier property

but

shoot one bandit and the police all up in yuh house to sieze yuh gun and ammunitation and take you down to the station

its nice however to see a bandit mauled by your dogs in yuh yard from time to time though

christopherwilliams2
Riding on 18's

Postby christopherwilliams2 » January 15th, 2010, 9:01 am

UML wrote:
Gated community - East

Golden Grove :|

They collect nearly 150 thousand in 'maintenance fees' every month...I do not understand why the security at least could be of some proper level!
I need to chat with the people selling these lots and homes because this seems highly disrespectful to hard working people paying a mortgage and getting SQUAT in return!

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”