Forums

WTB : ON GAMES

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

cracker
3NE 2NR for life

WTB : ON GAMES

Postby cracker » January 19th, 2021, 12:05 pm

The level of immaturity of some here is ridiculous. A week ago I made a post the classifieds about a phone I wanted to purchase.
That was a total nightmare. Many people saying that got the phone for sale. You make arrangements , they not showing up , not answering their phone. Another person said they would accept the price we negotiated on. Same crap, not answering phone , when you do contact the person they change the price. People don't be on games if you say you're selling something be serious.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: WTB : ON GAMES

Postby Rovin » January 19th, 2021, 12:14 pm

very risky meeting strangers with cash in hand to buy stuff .... like u doh watch beyond d tape & read these kinda held up & robbed stories online ...

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » January 19th, 2021, 12:14 pm

Get a family with a cc to buy one on Amazon and pay import fees like a normal person nah.

cracker
3NE 2NR for life

Postby cracker » January 19th, 2021, 1:28 pm

Rovin wrote:very risky meeting strangers with cash in hand to buy stuff .... like u doh watch beyond d tape & read these kinda held up & robbed stories online ...
I know this, what I forgot to mention was we we're supposed to meet in a police station.

cracker
3NE 2NR for life

Postby cracker » January 19th, 2021, 1:30 pm

Les Bain wrote:Get a family with a cc to buy one on Amazon and pay import fees like a normal person nah.
I eventually did, as most of my phones were bought online. As to why I reluctant to purchase this particular phone was that amazon don't really sell second hand item. For that if you don't know , you will have to go to ebay.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”