Forums

Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby elec2020 » October 21st, 2020, 9:41 pm

rebound wrote:Real contradictions here but, hey, this iz Tuner.
elec2020 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
elec2020 wrote:If it was so wrong why they didn't use the ppropriate channels like guyana to get a full review of the elections. PNM outsmarted everyone by calling a snap elections and rode there luck on the covid response to win. Every other party had 4 to 5 years to get their act together and overthrow the PNM but they messed up. No one is to blame but the incompetence of the oppositions to provide the citizens of tnt with a choice they felt was better than PNM. Thats it imo. Anything else is just excuses

Agree with you 100% here...the other thing to remember is we had extremely low voter turnout which can be somewhat attributed to covid, but also a large part was voter apathy toward the two major parties.

I won't lie i didn't vote. I wanted a viable opposition to come in and give me confidence for the future. But when one screaming that under him banks will not receive any interest on mortgages and the other claiming how much thousands in new jobs when the entire world in a recession what i could do. I don't believe in PNM they mucked about to much over the last 5 years. But at least they have some level of stability or sound minded people behind their campaigns. Thats also why they won. No lavish, unattainable goals. Just realistic policies. No sound policies on revitalising economic growth but that is an entirely other discussion

Okay

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » October 21st, 2020, 9:41 pm

zoom rader wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
elec2020 wrote:If it was so wrong why they didn't use the ppropriate channels like guyana to get a full review of the elections. PNM outsmarted everyone by calling a snap elections and rode there luck on the covid response to win. Every other party had 4 to 5 years to get their act together and overthrow the PNM but they messed up. No one is to blame but the incompetence of the oppositions to provide the citizens of tnt with a choice they felt was better than PNM. Thats it imo. Anything else is just excuses

Agree with you 100% here...the other thing to remember is we had extremely low voter turnout which can be somewhat attributed to covid, but also a large part was voter apathy toward the two major parties.

I won't lie i didn't vote. I wanted a viable opposition to come in and give me confidence for the future. But when one screaming that under him banks will not receive any interest on mortgages and the other claiming how much thousands in new jobs when the entire world in a recession what i could do. I don't believe in PNM they mucked about to much over the last 5 years. But at least they have some level of stability or sound minded people behind their campaigns. Thats also why they won. No lavish, unattainable goals. Just realistic policies. No sound policies on revitalising economic growth but that is an entirely other discussion
You full ah 5hit

Sorry but i don't take on seriously the opinions of racist biggots. Also please don't use your trinituner links to get me banned again for highlighting that u are a racist biggot.
Last edited by elec2020 on October 21st, 2020, 9:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 21st, 2020, 9:46 pm

elec2020 wrote:
sMASH wrote:What is the appropriate channels, hoss?

Guyana went appeals court then CCJ. They may also go to thr privy council. We shall see
We didn't have that much solid evidence.

Not even enough to count as circumstantial.

Prolly if the observers were here they would have been able to be a definiative voice fir either side, but they werent acomoodsted In.

I jess writing off this one as a loss, well played growlers.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » October 21st, 2020, 9:54 pm

^ if the oppositions were so concerned that the PNM was going to thief the elections then why they didn't pool their resources together to invite the observers. Its public knowledge several members in the oppositions have stink paper. They couldn't spare some of that paper to help ensure that they would govern the country for the next five years? They was going and make that up back in a few months after they win anyway. So the excuse of no observers is just that. An excuse

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » October 21st, 2020, 10:25 pm

elec2020 wrote:^ if the oppositions were so concerned that the PNM was going to thief the elections then why they didn't pool their resources together to invite the observers. Its public knowledge several members in the oppositions have stink paper. They couldn't spare some of that paper to help ensure that they would govern the country for the next five years? They was going and make that up back in a few months after they win anyway. So the excuse of no observers is just that. An excuse

Is your brain made out of $hit?

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » October 21st, 2020, 10:32 pm

^ okay

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 21st, 2020, 10:39 pm

elec2020 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:

You full ah 5hit

Sorry but i don't take on seriously the opinions of racist biggots. Also please don't use your trinituner links to get me banned again for highlighting that u are a racist biggot.
You real full of 5hit, I will repeat agian.

All you can do is Say " ok "

Tuners already made you out full of contradictions and full of 5hit.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » October 21st, 2020, 11:07 pm

noted

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » October 21st, 2020, 11:52 pm

elec2020 wrote:
sMASH wrote:What is the appropriate channels, hoss?

Guyana went appeals court then CCJ. They may also go to the privy council. We shall see

Guyana shifted away from the Privy Council to the CCJ which means the CCJ is the court of last resort. Otherwise Granger would have appealed to Privy Council and Guyana elections would still be undetermined.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » October 22nd, 2020, 12:16 am

^ thanks for that information. I know several other countries don't have the CCJ as the court of last resort

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 22nd, 2020, 12:16 am

elec2020 wrote:
rebound wrote:Real contradictions here but, hey, this iz Tuner.
elec2020 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:

Okay

u do realize that pnm did not campaign on policy, but instead UNC bad and cheer leading....
and ur justification for being a better option is like an oman opting to stay with a man that beating she and not bringing any money to the house, jess cause he does cut it good in a pin stripe suit.

i will concede that PNM did campaign accurately. to sway thier masses, they just had to cut a good album with a fresh move set. doesnt say much about thier supporters and doesnt bode well for the future of the country

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » October 22nd, 2020, 12:23 am

So ummmmm we going to see about the Nabarima or we just going say Kamla hire somebody to sabotage the tanker?

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » October 22nd, 2020, 12:29 am

smash didn't i already say that PNM had no viable policies on economic recovery. Anyway tired of discussing this topic. Elections done. Like it or hate it PNM won. Move on

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 22nd, 2020, 12:30 am

ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:So ummmmm we going to see about the Nabarima or we just going say Kamla hire somebody to sabotage the tanker?

Kamla teef out the oil from the tanker.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 22nd, 2020, 12:51 am

maj. tom wrote:
ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:So ummmmm we going to see about the Nabarima or we just going say Kamla hire somebody to sabotage the tanker?

Kamla teef out the oil from the tanker.

and starboard side balast

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 22nd, 2020, 12:57 am

elec2020 wrote:smash didn't i already say that PNM had no viable policies on economic recovery. Anyway tired of discussing this topic. Elections done. Like it or hate it PNM won. Move on

sMASH wrote:
I jess writing off this one as a loss, well played growlers.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 22nd, 2020, 7:33 am

Meanwhile the red government monkey gland raised in parliament and the lil boy was put in the naughty corner ,

Race talk in Parliament yesterday led to Speaker Bridgid Annisette-George directing National Security Minister Stuart Young to take a walk.

https://guardian.co.tt/news/stuart-put- ... 8d4de79d8f

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » October 22nd, 2020, 7:36 am

Who "we" ? T&T buy a FSO and have it outside Pt Lisas orr?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 22nd, 2020, 9:13 am

Robinson-Regis: Take $$ from UNC corporations

PLANNING Minister Camille Robinson-Regis drew the ire of opposition MPs during the House’s Standing Finance Committee meeting on Tuesday afternoon when she said budget funds can be shifted from corporations such as Penal/Debe, Siparia, Couva/Tabaquite/Talparo and Princes Town – all UNC-controlled – and given to other corporations.

“Part of the objective of the Standing Finance Committee (is) that if members on the other side have any suggestions as to where we should move money, they can make those suggestions.

“So if they think Sangre Grande didn’t get enough for cemeteries or local health authority, they can say, ‘Let us take it from Penal/Debe,” Robinson-Regis said on Tuesday.

As government MPs pounded their desks thunderously to her recommendation, opposition MPs shouted protests.

“If you say cemeteries need more, then take it from Penal/Debe, or take it from Couva, or take it from Siparia or Princes Town, and put it in Tunapuna,” Robinson-Regis said.
https://newsday.co.tt/2020/10/22/robinson-regis-take-from-unc-corporations/

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 22nd, 2020, 9:39 am

zoom rader wrote:Meanwhile the red government monkey gland raised in parliament and the lil boy was put in the naughty corner ,

Race talk in Parliament yesterday led to Speaker Bridgid Annisette-George directing National Security Minister Stuart Young to take a walk.

Hello Zoom,

It’s just politics my good man.

And many times we say things we don’t mean.

I would however appreciate it if you come onboard the PNM team.

Join me and the winning party.

We need you Zoom.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 22nd, 2020, 11:02 am

maj. tom wrote:
Robinson-Regis: Take $$ from UNC corporations

PLANNING Minister Camille Robinson-Regis drew the ire of opposition MPs during the House’s Standing Finance Committee meeting on Tuesday afternoon when she said budget funds can be shifted from corporations such as Penal/Debe, Siparia, Couva/Tabaquite/Talparo and Princes Town – all UNC-controlled – and given to other corporations.

“Part of the objective of the Standing Finance Committee (is) that if members on the other side have any suggestions as to where we should move money, they can make those suggestions.

“So if they think Sangre Grande didn’t get enough for cemeteries or local health authority, they can say, ‘Let us take it from Penal/Debe,” Robinson-Regis said on Tuesday.

As government MPs pounded their desks thunderously to her recommendation, opposition MPs shouted protests.

“If you say cemeteries need more, then take it from Penal/Debe, or take it from Couva, or take it from Siparia or Princes Town, and put it in Tunapuna,” Robinson-Regis said.
https://newsday.co.tt/2020/10/22/robinson-regis-take-from-unc-corporations/
Yep that's what Redman and eliteauto like .

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 22nd, 2020, 11:10 am

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Meanwhile the red government monkey gland raised in parliament and the lil boy was put in the naughty corner ,

Hello Zoom,

We need you Zoom.
Red goverment showing their true racist actions from clown stuwee

You continue supporting 5hit and these bunch of racist.

I know Youngs family from track cycling and stuwee was always a dick head that has superior complex issues. The rest of his family are down to earth people and are genuine decent folk.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 22nd, 2020, 11:24 am

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Hello Zoom,

We need you Zoom.
Red goverment showing their true racist actions from clown stuwee

You continue supporting 5hit and these bunch of racist.

I know Youngs family from track cycling and stuwee was always a dick head that has superior complex issues. The rest of his family are down to earth people and are genuine decent folk.

But will you join me, Zoom?

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » October 22nd, 2020, 12:18 pm

zoom rader wrote:The rest of his family are down to earth people and are genuine decent folk.

My mother always comments about how down to earth and humble his father is everytime some drama comes up with stuey, wonders how he turned out that way.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 22nd, 2020, 12:28 pm

You all didn't read the Stuart sad story a few pages back he gave in an interview with the fake crying, how he wish he was a millionaire but lamenting about all his sacrifices for the country? Landslide victory in August for his constituency though. That's what the people want.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » October 22nd, 2020, 1:15 pm

maj. tom wrote:You all didn't read the Stuart sad story a few pages back he gave in an interview with the fake crying, how he wish he was a millionaire but lamenting about all his sacrifices for the country? Landslide victory in August for his constituency though. That's what the people want.

To choose a chithong- the alternatives have to be chithongers

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » October 22nd, 2020, 1:19 pm

^ that concept seems foreign to the UNC fanatics.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 22nd, 2020, 1:20 pm

Fake crying?

I would like to believe it was real tears.

The Honorable Minister Stuart Young has my sympathy.

He is cocky, but he is really a great guy and a family man.

My dear Friends,

Let us not get emotional with politics and the mickey mouse games.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 22nd, 2020, 2:18 pm

MaxPower wrote:Fake crying?

I would like to believe it was real tears.

The Honorable Minister Stuart Young has my sympathy.

He is cocky, but he is really a great guy and a family man.

My dear Friends,

Let us not get emotional with politics and the mickey mouse games.
He's was never a great guy, he has a short temper and very arrogant.

He's a dick head

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 22nd, 2020, 2:46 pm

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:Yes dax-UNC need more smart people like you.
Yuh going up for internals?
or yuh just sunning out?

Why don't you go up since you always saying they need smart folk

ent you bright

Happy to say I don’t have what it takes.

Disagree, you're already equipped with the mindless sycophantic nature, and the inability to articulate a clear point, or idea, so you'd fit right in.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”