Forums

Vehicles you should not race...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

agent007
punchin NOS

Vehicles you should not race...

Postby agent007 » October 2nd, 2020, 4:20 pm

Is Friday, let's have some fun. Thick and thin skin people, this is for you.

So here is a list of everyday vehicles that you should not underestimate:

Chevrolet Colorado LTZ Z71 2.8:
Pickup fellas, especially alluh NP300 owners, don't even think about running a Colorado. For a van, that sheit does pull.

Hyundai Tucson 1.6GDi-T:
Unless you driving something from Germany with a 2.0T motor or perhaps a CRV 1.5T or Equinox 1.5T, or Kuga 1.5/1.6T then don't waste your time. That hyundai will embarrass you and it doesn't matter if your very rare RAV4 is the 2.4 or 2.5 version, or your older CRV is the 2.4 version or your Xtrail T31 is the 2.5 version or even the Outlander 2.4....you will get plenty licks. The CX5 2.5 might have a chance but I'm leaning more to a no for that one too. If you happen to have a CX7 2.3T or a Forester XT 2.0T then hooray for you.

Honda Accord 3.5 VTEC V6:
Just incase your Benz came from the factory with 2 exhaust tips at the back and a E350 badge mean you can target this Jap midsizer. Embarrassment galore for you. Why? Power to weight ratio my friend! 530i or 525i older in-line 6 5-Series? Licks. Cefiro/Teana/Altima 3.5? A joke. Camry 3.5? You on to something here. VW Passat 1.8T, licks like peas and remember to walk with your wrecker just incase you blow a piston or your mechatronic decides to die. Also have an emergency first aid kit on standby just in case with all that g force, your headliner decides to fall down and hit yuh bean. Audi A6 2.0T? Don't even think about it. Now like Camry V6, if you happen to own a Galant VR4, Mazdaspeed6 or a Legacy GT then you may have a chance.

Civic 1.5T:
Unless you driving a Jetta 1.4TSI that can manage an additional day of life before it completely falls apart, I wont be targeting those Civics as it has been noted that Honda was conservative in their posted HP and torque ratings. Cruze Turbo owners, you're no exception. The 3 of you all are up there no doubt but the Civic gets the edge. So alluh Mazda Sport20, Civic EK4, Lancer CK4 MIVEC, Toyota whateva with a 4A-GE swap. Don't even bother.

Suzuki Swift Sport:
Education was universally free from primary all the way to tertiary education. It have enough degrees out there but like some of alluh chupid bad. Firstly, it's not just a badge okay Tiida, Corolla, Cerato and Elantra owners? It legitimately has 2 exhaust tips that is functional and it has a higher compression version of an otherwise shitty M16A engine. The sport is real! So do yourself a favor, don't try....even if you have a SR20DE primera because Zuki boys know not to come around VTEC and MIVEC toting JDMs and they would be quick to get some amusement out of the sea of GA/HR/QG/SR nonsense out there.

A kind note to the following:

What about Altezza boys, AS200/IS200 and RS200 peeps, where do you all fit in all of this? Well firstly for the former, no where unfortunately. You're better off racing Optimas/Sonatas and Mazda 6s etc as the only thing a 1G-FE is good for is to rev as the sound of an inline 6 is music for some. For the 3S-GE crew, you really have to be tuned and boasting additional parts to come around an Accord or Camry with a 3.5 V6 and perhaps somewhat quite insane if you think you can wild up a VR4 or Legacy GT.

A note to RX-8 owners.....alluh just give up nah. Even a remapped Jetta with questionable compression on cylinder 3 will cut alluh automatic 4port toting tails. As for 6sport 6MT owners, make sure alluh tank full cause chances are, you might empty said tank on full throttle and you might be siphoning premium from the passat tank which is on the wrecker so yuh could at least make it back home. Yuh quick I give you that but a 3S-GE Altezza may not be something you play macho with.

Now some easy to forget Nissans did come with a somewhat acceptable engine known as the SR20VE. But for those where said engine is paired with a hyper CVT-M6 transmission, guys please....it have enough PH 5MT N16s with QG18DEs ready to rinse alluh out. Get it in alluh thick head, NEO VVL doh mean yuh have a GTR so dont go thinking a SiR or Type R is something to wild up.

As we on SR, please people, the SR18DE doesn't mean your ride ready for Fast and Furious 10 just because its SR. You keep targeting Ceratos and getting licks. When would you learn?

Subaru BRZ boys - We know alluh brave (mostly) until a 2300lbs new model 2.0 miata show up on yuh rear view mirror. If it happens to be red and you know him from an eating place then kindly engage your left indicator and let him pass.

BMW 316i and 318i owners. I tell you what, unless you can prove to me that you could beat an Optima, what you should be doing is coasting not trying to wild up.

For the rest of the sea of 1.5 4cylinder people driving wild on the roads like alluh Tiida/Wingroad/Civic/Lancer/Corolla/Mazda3 owners etc, a Subaru Impreza 1.6TS might be easy pickings for you when the road is dry but when it is wet and a TS does pass you, consider 2 things:
1. If TS man crash, chances are he is walking away from it cause love is what makes a subaru a subaru and well mostly they always live.
2. Dont drive wild and over take on shoulder cause your foreign abused ego was busted, chances are we can name 1 idiot who loves you and that's good enough. Leff TS alone nah, and make up for it when it dry cause when yuh crash in sheit boxes from Nissan etc... chances are its going to be 99% fatal and yuh gonna cause traffic and GG won't like those stats.

Last but certainly not least. Latio 1.2 owners. Good grief, what's with the occasional wildness and road aggression? Listen up, your car has 78hp and I call wickedness on the part of the CNG installer who approve that crap box for CNG cause from 78hp you gone down to 65 and you have a couple hundred pounds extra in weight. In other words, even a 1.6TS with 5 people (hobbits in the backseat of course), and 2 professional cycle bikes attached to a rack by the trunk causing a lot of drag (cause we know it's an unspoken rule when you have a Subie...especially when you in the "west" you must be part of a cycle club). Anyways I got carried away there....yes that TS would be faster than your 3 cylinder box.

Be safe everyone.
Last edited by agent007 on October 2nd, 2020, 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Vehicles you should not race...

Postby *KRONIK* » October 2nd, 2020, 4:21 pm

Hornet's nest in here

carluva
Shifting into 6th

Postby carluva » October 2nd, 2020, 4:27 pm

Hahahaha hahaha.

But agent, what about those rajs in the Hilux? How come they eh get knock?

Dem bling out Vigo with all the plastic accessories under the sun could surely out pace a Colorado. And doh talk about the Rocco. Isn't that a beast to contend with?

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » October 2nd, 2020, 4:33 pm

Calling all the tiida wetmen crew..

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » October 2nd, 2020, 4:41 pm

Anything foreign used and name Nissan

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » October 2nd, 2020, 4:47 pm

Great post OP...truth!!

Eg. Colorado 200hp and 500 nm out the box.

Not to mention the other standard features on the LTZ..

Lane departure warning
Parking assist
Stability control
Cruise control etc
Cargo capacity monitor
Tyre pressure monitor
Proper infotainment etc.

Thing better equipped than them local low trim Benz BMW and Audi etc..

Five star safety rating too,a van!!

Best van deal out there these days.. :wink:
Last edited by VII on October 2nd, 2020, 6:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 2nd, 2020, 5:07 pm

Friends,

Be reminded that the speed limit on the highway is 100.

Too many Tiidas are crashing and endangering the lives of all vehicles on the road just due to their annoying presence.

Let us not fall in this category.

Stay safe and buckle up.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » October 2nd, 2020, 5:40 pm

agent007 wrote:Is Friday, let's have some fun. Thick and thin skin people, this is for you.

So here is a list of everyday vehicles that you should not underestimate:

Chevrolet Colorado LTZ Z71 2.8:
Pickup fellas, especially alluh NP300 owners, don't even think about running a Colorado. For a van, that sheit does pull.

Hyundai Tucson 1.6GDi-T:
Unless you driving something from Germany with a 2.0T motor or perhaps a CRV 1.5T or Equinox 1.5T, or Kuga 1.5/1.6T then don't waste your time. That hyundai will embarrass you and it doesn't matter if your very rare RAV4 is the 2.4 or 2.5 version, or your older CRV is the 2.4 version or your Xtrail T31 is the 2.5 version or even the Outlander 2.4....you will get plenty licks. The CX5 2.5 might have a chance but I'm leaning more to a no for that one too. If you happen to have a CX7 2.3T or a Forester XT 2.0T then hooray for you.

Honda Accord 3.5 VTEC V6:
Just incase your Benz came from the factory with 2 exhaust tips at the back and a E350 badge mean you can target this Jap midsizer. Embarrassment galore for you. Why? Power to weight ratio my friend! 530i or 525i older in-line 6 5-Series? Licks. Cefiro/Teana/Altima 3.5? A joke. Camry 3.5? You on to something here. VW Passat 1.8T, licks like peas and remember to walk with your wrecker just incase you blow a piston or your mechatronic decides to die. Also have an emergency first aid kit on standby just in case with all that g force, your headliner decides to fall down and hit yuh bean. Audi A6 2.0T? Don't even think about it. Now like Camry V6, if you happen to own a Galant VR4, Mazdaspeed6 or a Legacy GT then you may have a chance.

Civic 1.5T:
Unless you driving a Jetta 1.4TSI that can manage an additional day of life before it completely falls apart, I wont be targeting those Civics as it has been noted that Honda was conservative in their posted HP and torque ratings. Cruze Turbo owners, you're no exception. The 3 of you all are up there no doubt but the Civic gets the edge. So alluh Mazda Sport20, Civic EK4, Lancer CK4 MIVEC, Toyota whateva with a 4A-GE swap. Don't even bother.

Suzuki Swift Sport:
Education was universally free from primary all the way to tertiary education. It have enough degrees out there but like some of alluh chupid bad. Firstly, it's not just a badge okay Tiida, Corolla, Cerato and Elantra owners? It legitimately has 2 exhaust tips that is functional and it has a higher compression version of an otherwise shitty M16A engine. The sport is real! So do yourself a favor, don't try....even if you have a SR20DE primera because Zuki boys know not to come around VTEC and MIVEC toting JDMs and they would be quick to get some amusement out of the sea of GA/HR/QG/SR nonsense out there.

A kind note to the following:

What about Altezza boys, AS200/IS200 and RS200 peeps, where do you all fit in all of this? Well firstly for the former, no where unfortunately. You're better off racing Optimas/Sonatas and Mazda 6s etc as the only thing a 1G-FE is good for is to rev as the sound of an inline 6 is music for some. For the 3S-GE crew, you really have to be tuned and boasting additional parts to come around an Accord or Camry with a 3.5 V6 and perhaps somewhat quite insane if you think you can wild up a VR4 or Legacy GT.

A note to RX-8 owners.....alluh just give up nah. Even a remapped Jetta with questionable compression on cylinder 3 will cut alluh automatic 4port toting tails. As for 6sport 6MT owners, make sure alluh tank full cause chances are, you might empty said tank on full throttle and you might be siphoning premium from the passat tank which is on the wrecker so yuh could at least make it back home. Yuh quick I give you that but a 3S-GE Altezza may not be something you play macho with.

Now some easy to forget Nissans did come with a somewhat acceptable engine known as the SR20VE. But for those where said engine is paired with a hyper CVT-M6 transmission, guys please....it have enough PH 5MT N16s with QG18DEs ready to rinse alluh out. Get it in alluh thick head, NEO VVL doh mean yuh have a GTR so dont go thinking a SiR or Type R is something to wild up.

As we on SR, please people, the SR18DE doesn't mean your ride ready for Fast and Furious 10 just because its SR. You keep targeting Ceratos and getting licks. When would you learn?

Subaru BRZ boys - We know alluh brave (mostly) until a 2300lbs new model 2.0 miata show up on yuh rear view mirror. If it happens to be red and you know him from an eating place then kindly engage your left indicator and let him pass.

BMW 316i and 318i owners. I tell you what, unless you can prove to me that you could beat an Optima, what you should be doing is coasting not trying to wild up.

For the rest of the sea of 1.5 4cylinder people driving wild on the roads like alluh Tiida/Wingroad/Civic/Lancer/Corolla/Mazda3 owners etc, a Subaru Impreza 1.6TS might be easy pickings for you when the road is dry but when it is wet and a TS does pass you, consider 2 things:
1. If TS man crash, chances are he is walking away from it cause love is what makes a subaru a subaru and well mostly they always live.
2. Dont drive wild and over take on shoulder cause your foreign abused ego was busted, chances are we can name 1 idiot who loves you and that's good enough. Leff TS alone nah, and make up for it when it dry cause when yuh crash in sheit boxes from Nissan etc... chances are its going to be 99% fatal and yuh gonna cause traffic and GG won't like those stats.

Last but certainly not least. Latio 1.2 owners. Good grief, what's with the occasional wildness and road aggression? Listen up, your car has 78hp and I call wickedness on the part of the CNG installer who approve that crap box for CNG cause from 78hp you gone down to 65 and you have a couple hundred pounds extra in weight. In other words, even a 1.6TS with 5 people (hobbits in the backseat of course), and 2 professional cycle bikes attached to a rack by the trunk causing a lot of drag (cause we know it's an unspoken rule when you have a Subie...especially when you in the "west" you must be part of a cycle club). Anyways I got carried away there....yes that TS would be faster than your 3 cylinder box.

Be safe everyone.

First page spot

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » October 2nd, 2020, 5:51 pm

Froth up post lolll. Inside

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » October 2nd, 2020, 6:50 pm

My Rav4 would beat any of you, with a ten minute headstart

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » October 2nd, 2020, 7:17 pm

Goouuudd! :lol:

Post of the year so far, if you ask me.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » October 2nd, 2020, 7:22 pm

person who typed all dat have plenty free time on his hands .... :|

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 2nd, 2020, 7:27 pm

or toting

Rovin wrote:person who typed all dat have plenty free time on his hands .... :|

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » October 2nd, 2020, 7:33 pm

Or sell cars
pugboy wrote:or toting

Rovin wrote:person who typed all dat have plenty free time on his hands .... :|

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » October 2nd, 2020, 7:51 pm

Trinituner feels like trinituner again.

Them elantra and tucson does run. Another contender is them mazda bt-50.

Swift sport does answer.

There is a MR20 supercharged version of the versa as well. Another good contender.

The corolla men is a next set like the tiida men.

Them older model sir civic does move too.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 2nd, 2020, 8:02 pm

what so special about that tucson engine ?

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » October 2nd, 2020, 8:29 pm

pugboy wrote:what so special about that tucson engine ?

Real boost! Met a tucson some weeks ago in the stretch between licence office to cross crossing interchange. It was moving!

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » October 2nd, 2020, 8:41 pm

Wouldn't the vehicle made with the better transmission win?

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » October 2nd, 2020, 8:57 pm

Lol loving the comments.

Tucson has 175hp and 195ft-lbs of torque routed through a 7-speed dual dry-clutch transmission. It’s relatively light and with that amount of power, it moves! Think Lexus IS250 which has a 2.5 V6. Well that Tucson has more torque than that. But the market will be flooded with used ones for sale as engines get unreliable due to excessive carbon build up and as the transmissions slowly implode.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » October 2nd, 2020, 9:04 pm

When we talking abt availabilty of parts for the koreans???

Jdm is the turtle in the long game...

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 2nd, 2020, 9:10 pm

175hp have to be one of the highest hp sold as consumer car locally ever

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » October 2nd, 2020, 9:24 pm

U miss out the evo men and the real wrx subaru models.... Who can beat the crap outa every thing else on d Road

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » October 2nd, 2020, 10:16 pm

pugboy wrote:175hp have to be one of the highest hp sold as consumer car locally ever

iirc the civic sir did close to that. Met one a day, dark green. Gave him chance to run as he was overtaking the car in front him and the car did put up a good run, clocked it at 140km/h and 140km/h again in the next stretch.

Country_Bookie
punchin NOS

Postby Country_Bookie » October 2nd, 2020, 11:09 pm

This is the kind of gear head content 2nr was created to host!! Well done good sir!

Gotta agree on the Corolla . If I'm cruising and try to mash down and race someone, by the time it gets going, I'm a speck on their rear view.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » October 2nd, 2020, 11:15 pm

What about the aqua men?

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » October 2nd, 2020, 11:54 pm

Yep see they tried to derail it with their superficial social media non-etiquette and alteregoism skism...

This is good tuner content ..

Country_Bookie wrote:This is the kind of gear head content 2nr was created to host!! Well done good sir!

Gotta agree on the Corolla . If I'm cruising and try to mash down and race someone, by the time it gets going, I'm a speck on their rear view.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » October 2nd, 2020, 11:56 pm

In the days before speed limit enforcement used to enjoy encountering and blowing away those guys when they raced eachother.. :twisted:

nervewrecker wrote:
pugboy wrote:175hp have to be one of the highest hp sold as consumer car locally ever

iirc the civic sir did close to that. Met one a day, dark green. Gave him chance to run as he was overtaking the car in front him and the car did put up a good run, clocked it at 140km/h and 140km/h again in the next stretch.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » October 3rd, 2020, 1:22 am

Wha?

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » October 3rd, 2020, 2:32 am

Nope, not really. Or probably it depends on your viewpoint.

Some examples that were actually sold locally brand new by the authorized dealers:

2011-2017 Hyundai Sonata 2.4 in-line 4 176hp (spanning 2 generations)
2010-2020 Kia Sorento 2.4 in-line 4 176hp (spanning 2 generations)
2012-present Hyundai Santa Fe 2.4 in-line 4 176hp (spanning 2 generations)
2013-2015 Toyota RAV4 2.5 in-line 4 176hp
2016-2018 Volkswagen Passat 1.8T in-line 4 178hp
2013-2019 Ford Kuga 1.5T in-line 4 180hp
2016-2018 Ford Fusion 1.5T in-line 4 181hp
2005-2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara 2.7 V6 185hp
2014-2018 Mazda 6 2.5 in-line 4 185hp
2012-2014 Nissan Juke 1.6T in-line 4 188hp
2017-present Honda CRV 1.5T in-line 4 188hp
1995-1999 Nissan Maxima 3.0 V6 190hp
1992-2000 Mazda 929 3.0 V6 200hp (spanning 2 generations)
2001-2004 Mazda Tribute 3.0 V6 200hp
2013-2015 Subaru BRZ 2.0 flat-4 200hp
2013-2015 Toyota FT-86 2.0 flat-4 200hp
2016 Hyundai Veloster 1.6T in-line 4 201hp
2012-2018 Toyota Camry 2.5 in-line 4 Hybrid 202hp (spanning 2 generations)
1998 Mitsubishi Daimante 3.5 V6 210hp
1991-2003 Toyota Crown 3.0 in-line 6 212hp (spanning 3 generations)
1995-2004 Honda Legend 3.5 V6 212hp
2008-present Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0T in-line 4 200 and 217hp (spanning 2 generations)
2013-2016 Volkswagen GTI 2.0T in-line 4 217hp
2002-2007 Subaru Forester 2.0T flat-4 224hp
2000-2002 Nissan Maxima 3.0 V6 227hp
2007-2009 Chevrolet Captiva 3.2 V6 227hp
2005-2009 Suzuki Grand Vitara 3.2 227hp
2008-2011 Subaru Forester 2.0T flat-4 227hp
2003-2008 Nissan Cefiro 3.5 3.5 V6 241hp
2002-2007 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 240-244hp
2008-2011 Mazda CX-7 2.3T in-line 4 244hp
2003-2009 Subaru Outback 3.0 flat-6 245hp
2008-2013 Nissan Teana 3.5 V6 248hp
2012-2018 Subaru Forester 2.0T flat-4 250hp
2008-2014 Subaru Tribeca 3.6 flat-6 256hp
2007-2011 Mazda CX-9 3.5 V6 263hp
2003-2013 Subaru Legacy GT 2.0T flat-4 250-265hp (spanning 2 generations)
2006-2011 Toyota Camry 3.5 V6 268hp
2013-2016 Nissan Altima 3.5 V6 270hp
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4.0 V6 270hp
2008-2012 Honda Accord 3.5 V6 271hp
2013-2017 Honda Accord 3.5 V6 278hp
2019 Nissan Pathfinder 3.5 V6 284hp
2003-2004 Nissan 350Z 3.5 V6 287hp
2004-2012 Honda Legend 3.5 V6 296hp
2015-present Subaru Impreza WRX STi 2.0T flat-4 300hp
2009 Ford Focus RS 2.5T in-line 5 301hp
2020 Honda Civic Type R 2.0T in-line 4 306hp
2013-2014 Nissan 370Z 3.7 V6 324hp
2017-2018 Ford Focus RS 2.3T in-line 4 350hp
Last edited by agent007 on October 4th, 2020, 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 3rd, 2020, 6:00 am

Most of this list are twice the size engines and others costing a bit more

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”