TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

More Gated Communities coming .........

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: More Gated Communities coming .........

Postby zoom rader » August 26th, 2020, 7:46 am

nismotrinidappa wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Up to now, none of you darlings here cannot argue that West Moorings is a safe, clean and comfortable area.

Anyone here is living in an area better than West Moorings?

Redress where u live bro?

Nismo? Where u live?

Zoom?

Dude ,I went to a prestige school with all the kids from wealthy backgrounds be it white Syrian and Indian. I have seen the very wealthy , the average wealthy , and trying to be wealthy. Peer pressure in school is a hell of a thing. I have friends who lived WM, while in school I limed there right through and also have a home there. I don't operate in any dreamland. I have family who married Syrian girl and he is not allowed into the mansions and she was partially disowned for marrying outside. A lot goes on behind closed doors

When I explain these tings in here tuners feel is joke i telling them.

Syrians are very Tribal , a good pal of mine married a Syrian and it took the family some 20 years to accept him. They only accepted him because his wife was the only that had children in that family.

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » August 26th, 2020, 7:59 am

Last year, the're was a particular son of a big name that basically got disowned, disinherited for similar reasons.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 26th, 2020, 9:46 am

Redress10 wrote:Ed

Hearing the toilets flushed means that the townhouses/duplexes are so small that you hearing whatever the neighbour doing.

In plenty of those places they are packed in like sardines. It's very small.

Max when last you past there? Bro, there is nothing but an illusion. Very little in terms of value.

Wealthy ppl don't aim for there.

Hello Redress10,

Safe and clean will trump small and sardine packed anytime bro.....for most people that is.

Have you ever seen the Maloney apartments off the highway?

Be reminded that even though you have all those things to say about WM, which i understand, you do not see people hanging their jockeys on the balcony and uncollected garbage.

I would also say again that the area is safe, clean and comfortable.

If WM is not high society, does not have rich people, or the wealthy do not invest there, or the people do their do behind closed doors.......what does that have to do with anything?

Friends, it all boils down to what u want.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 26th, 2020, 10:13 am

Max , why you sniffing up WMs folk butt.

To dem you just another country boy . You are better off with people off your kind and PNM ppl.

PNM ppl more real and not fake like these WMs folk.

PNM ppl will cook good blue food and always willing to share , while WM folk have to buy lals Roti.

tropi_flakes
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby tropi_flakes » August 26th, 2020, 10:25 am

: Trincity millennium lakes has entered the chat.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 26th, 2020, 10:27 am

zoom rader wrote:Max , why you sniffing up WMs folk butt.

To dem you just another country boy . You are better off with people off your kind and PNM ppl.

PNM ppl will cook good blue food and always willing to share , while WM folk have to buy lals Roti.

Hello Zoom,

Better off how exactly?

It doesnt matter who cooks what and shares or not.

It is not the custom of the people of WM to cook blue food and leave their back door open for the neighbor to just walk in with his white vest and 3/4 jeans.

How does a resident being fake, deter someone who is unconcerned from buying a house in WM?

WM folk buy frozen roti and bake and shark. It is how they live and it would only bother those who macoo their business.

The WM people keep to themselves and they do not involve other neighbors in their business.
Last edited by MaxPower on August 26th, 2020, 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » August 26th, 2020, 10:29 am

tropi_flakes wrote:: Trincity millennium lakes has entered the chat.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 26th, 2020, 10:42 am

MaxPower wrote:

Hello Zoom,

Better off how exactly?

It is not the custom of the people of WM to cook blue food and leave their back door open for the neighbor to just walk in with his white vest and 3/4 jeans.

How is does a resident being fake, deter someone who is unconcerned from buying a house in WM?

WM folk buy frozen roti and bake and shark. It is how they live and it would only bother those who macoo their business.

The WM people keep to themselves and they do not involve other neighbors in their business.
Max

You should follow suit and stick to your own kind.

You just a country boy in their veiw, a mongrel

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 26th, 2020, 10:50 am

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Hello Zoom,

Better off how exactly?

How is does a resident being fake, deter someone who is unconcerned from buying a house in WM?

Max

Zoom,

It does not matter how they view me.

I am still working towards getting a place there.

Remember i have friends there, and i have been invited to parties where many neighbors were present. They said they love me and encourage me to be apart of their community.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 26th, 2020, 11:06 am

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Hello Zoom,

Better off how exactly?

Max

Zoom,

Remember i have friends there, and i have been invited to parties where many neighbors were present. They said they love me and encourage me to be apart of their community.
Right, I see

Dey love you.......nice

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 26th, 2020, 11:11 am

nismotrinidappa wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Up to now, none of you darlings here cannot argue that West Moorings is a safe, clean and comfortable area.

Anyone here is living in an area better than West Moorings?

Redress where u live bro?

Nismo? Where u live?

Zoom?

Dude ,I went to a prestige school with all the kids from wealthy backgrounds be it white Syrian and Indian. I have seen the very wealthy , the average wealthy , and trying to be wealthy. Peer pressure in school is a hell of a thing. I have friends who lived WM, while in school I limed there right through and also have a home there. I don't operate in any dreamland. I have family who married Syrian girl and he is not allowed into the mansions and she was partially disowned for marrying outside. A lot goes on behind closed doors

I know average to poor UNC people who disowned their children for having a child with an African person or getting married to an African person, my UNC neighbor disowned his daughter for having a black man and for voting COP he brother disowned his son for having twin kids with one hot African chick which in all honesty staggers the sane imagination

The girl had money and good job and was rather pretty and skinny, there was nothing to dislike about her plus she wasn't even all that black. But according to the father it was a stain on Hinduism to go with someone of a darker color than your self much less an African race, so make of that what you, when his niece who was douglar but only 25% African, went with an African man he said she is a disgrace to the Indian race because instead of her trying to gt OUT OF IT she WENT DEEPER INTO IT.

Meaning she was already 75% Indian so instead of she try to get out of the blackness and go with a white man or a Indian man she went back into the blackness deeper to produce a child even blacker.

So he disowned his niece because of this. One thing to keep in mind is Hindus like him hate Muslims more than they do African people eh, according to their type the Muslims are lower than dirt because every EID they kill the Hindu God and feed it to people in order to spite Hindu people.

I could still never for the life of me understand HOW a Cow is a God.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » August 26th, 2020, 11:35 am

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Hello Zoom,

Better off how exactly?

Max

Zoom,

Max

Get a place somewhere else. Much better value and people. Moka Heights, Maraval, St Clair etc

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 26th, 2020, 11:49 am

if i had d paper i eh going to jam up by other ppl because of prestige

i wud go a lil into d countryside & buy out a block of a few acres enough that d nearest neighbor wud be at least 1000ft away so nobody maccoing or me getting disturbed by raj or zesser music

that is d kinda standard 1 shud strive for ...

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 26th, 2020, 11:58 am

Redress10 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Hello Zoom,

Better off how exactly?

Max

Zoom,

Max

Get a place somewhere else. Much better value and people. Moka Heights, Maraval, St Clair etc

Thanks mate,

Looking around.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » August 26th, 2020, 12:10 pm

Rovin wrote:if i had d paper i eh going to jam up by other ppl because of prestige

i wud go a lil into d countryside & buy out a block of a few acres enough that d nearest neighbor wud be at least 1000ft away so nobody maccoing or me getting disturbed by raj or zesser music

I believe most people with any real wealth may opt for something like that. WM may be clean and crime free but where's the freedom and individuality in certain gated communities where every house has to look alike and if your lawn is overgrown you may get a letter from the homeowners association. Then there's the issue of cramped spaces and basically living in a concrete jungle. But it all comes down to personal preference of which perceived status has a lot to do with it because for the price of a house there you could get two in the countryside. And in terms of crime where I live you can literally sleep with your door open still and I'm sure its safer than WM and this is the countryside

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 26th, 2020, 12:43 pm

alfa wrote:
Rovin wrote:if i had d paper i eh going to jam up by other ppl because of prestige

I believe most people with any real wealth may opt for something like that. WM may be clean and crime free but where's the freedom and individuality in certain gated communities where every house has to look alike and if your lawn is overgrown you may get a letter from the homeowners association. Then there's the issue of cramped spaces and basically living in a concrete jungle. But it all comes down to personal preference of which perceived status has a lot to do with it because for the price of a house there you could get two in the countryside. And in terms of crime where I live you can literally sleep with your door open still and I'm sure its safer than WM and this is the countryside

Hello alfa,

Hope all is well.

I agree with your write up.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » August 26th, 2020, 1:04 pm

Real fox and grapes vibes in here.

Tuners hating as usual.

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » August 26th, 2020, 1:42 pm

Do keep in mind that some people just lease or rent a house, condo or townhouse because they have the money, want to live as close to work as possible in a safe area, and not give a damn about upkeep or landscaping.

A very large amount of young and middle aged childless professionals, single or not, fall into this category. They just want somewhere safe to rest their head and looks good on an address line at the same time.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 26th, 2020, 2:07 pm

ProtonPowder wrote:Do keep in mind that some people just lease or rent a house, condo or townhouse because they have the money, want to live as close to work as possible in a safe area, and not give a damn about upkeep or landscaping.

A very large amount of young and middle aged childless professionals, single or not, fall into this category. They just want somewhere safe to rest their head and looks good on an address line at the same time.

Not to mention easy access to fiber optic internet or 5G etc

Areas like West Morrings is where gets the latest technology first and has the best service.

Most young people care more about instagram or video games than they do about a large house.

Facebook is a boomer platform that young people usually scorn and want no part of since that is where their parents usually are.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » September 16th, 2020, 11:37 pm

Went and view a house there today. Rent about 20k with pool and thing.

Bounce in the house and is the most basic of amentities. Even have one of them old sharp big back tv in one of the bedrooms. Style of the amenties like the late 2000s. Kitchen look like it was never updated. Bathroom basic. Shower is one of them old showerheads that have the white plastic and hose.

Ppl still living like this in 2020 and wanna buss price on the market because is "westmoorings"?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 17th, 2020, 1:28 am

Redress10 wrote:Went and view a house there today. Rent about 20k with pool and thing.

Bounce in the house and is the most basic of amentities. Even have one of them old sharp big back tv in one of the bedrooms. Style of the amenties like the late 2000s. Kitchen look like it was never updated. Bathroom basic. Shower is one of them old showerheads that have the white plastic and hose.

Ppl still living like this in 2020 and wanna buss price on the market because is "westmoorings"?

That's about 15K of your price right there :lol:

src1983
18 pounds of Boost

Postby src1983 » September 17th, 2020, 2:18 am

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:As said in the next tread, Readymix Road, playpark and pond. Doest seem like your kinda flick though.

Spanish Court, West Moorings, is nice with pool and security by gate. No playpark.

Plumber on a project with us for UDECOTT doing 100 house, can ask where.

Can ask other clients where they have what building right now.

Ah yes,

The West Moorings.

Very nice area with very very good looking friendly people!

My people!
What I like best is order. No bush people and bush people conduct.
Everyone normal, everyone cool.

When people like to talk how west moorings don't flood maybe is because they have rules about what goes down the drain so it not clogged? They use concrete pavers so water percolates into the soil and contributes to ground water recharge so they playing their part.
They also reducing the surface flow to overload drainage infrastructure.
Yards have a small portion of greenery that further contributes to the above.
No litter, no rubbish anywhere.
They also use translucent bubbles on top the buildings to make use of sunlight for natrual lighting. I fed up try to switch off lights in there.

The rest of the population, light all over like is Christmas all year round.
Yard tile, pave, oils sand.
Rubbish all over.
Drain clog and everyone feel is not their problem.
And no Raj blasting music loud loud.

My kinda place.

Property manager fed up of me until he met worst. All in all the man was satisfied when we left. Cool guy to get along with once you abide with the rules.

Hello nervewrecker,

Very very true....these people are born into rules and its pores raising how they all abide by it.

Its amazing how West Moorings is so clean and their drainage is so small unlike other areas with larger nastier drainage. The residents surely are “paving the way” for how things should be in T&T.

I love how no Trini coonoomoonoo can feel that they can bring their dirty habits and behavior and just plant themselves anywhere.

The West Moorings people are such beautiful people, specially hand crafted by the big man above.

West Moorings people are engaged in

Excessive herb smoking
Transporters of Cocaine
Cocaine users
Trafficking of people
White colour crimes
Pedos
Fudge packing
Prostitution
Money laundering
Sex dens
Kidnapping
Beat their wives behind closed doors
Gay community beats their boyfriends
Buys guns permits

Some of these people are sick .

I from Williamsville, and all that there too.

Point is a-holes live everywhere, what makes Westmoorings, westmoorings is that there is some order in the community.

Example at the recycling bins there's a dude that will go and clean around it after the truck pick up and leave pieces all about and People clean up after their dogs, so no crap everywhere

But like most areas its not some super safe area people have been robbed

As for the weed smoking that starts like 8:30pm till

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » September 17th, 2020, 3:42 am

Trincity mall might be a gated community?

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » September 17th, 2020, 5:37 am

Behind Chucky cheese, brentwood gardens i think is the name.

thats what a gated community should be. Real premium still

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » September 17th, 2020, 7:59 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ all this beatup about the perceived elite in WM.

Clearly alot of you dot know many people who live there.... in the 90's it may have been the place to live yes, location , location location.. but within the last 10 years its demographic has drastically changed, so many of those townhouses are now being rented by several indivuduals that split up the rent and so forth. Check the "NEW WM" - La fontaine and La riviera and environs- i think there you will see the upper elite ..... and if you really want the higher elite check Renaissance Towers where you need upwards of $12 MIL to own a place there and you the average citizen cant even get an appointment to even visit there.

If you really were to drive around the country what you cant see is the numerous places gated townhouse communities that cost on average about 2.8-3.5 and their $ 1.2-3 million dollar cars in the drive ways....

Gran Cova has quite a few ELITE living there now in peace , Goodwood PARK has shut out all you sufferers from driving through their neighborhood... what happens down the hill does not bother them, Ellerslie PArk has their own people there too.....

Go deep south and central and you will see Mansions that ravel those of Miami beach front tucked away in the bush.... yet you all still clammer and criticize the people in the west, its hilarious.....

katiedido
Street 2NR

Postby katiedido » September 17th, 2020, 1:07 pm

What about regents park( not regents gardens townhouses),Victoria gardens,bayshore. I think more bang for buck there. Larger lots than westmoorings. And I think lots of elites in those areas too.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » September 17th, 2020, 1:13 pm

When looking to put down roots long term be very careful of gated communities, the prestige only lasts as long as the place is maintained and neighbours are nice. As soon as people start renting and not sticking to agreements things spiral downhill fast.
Then you’re paying premium price to live in a HDC complex. No disrespect but reality.

katiedido
Street 2NR

Postby katiedido » September 17th, 2020, 1:21 pm

katiedido wrote:What about regents park( not regents gardens townhouses),Victoria gardens,bayshore. I think more bang for buck there. Larger lots than westmoorings. And I think lots of elites in those areas too.

Land for sale in regent park

http://1on1realtors.com/properties/land ... tmoorings/

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 17th, 2020, 1:24 pm

Friends,

Get over it.

Allyuh cant come with small money and rango tango habits in quiet, nice, safe and comfortable areas.

Those houses, regardless of how they are, are priced for a reason.

Sufferers causes problems that affect others.

Stay within you price range.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » September 17th, 2020, 1:32 pm

ROFL . Looks like Max taking real chain up. Where do you fall Max? Old money or new money.

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Hello Zoom,

Better off how exactly?

Max

Zoom,

Right, I see

Dey love you.......nice

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”