2NR Bodybuilding/Fitness/Diet/ Elite Physique Seekers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Re: 2NR Bodybuilding/Fitness/Diet/ Elite Physique Seekers

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » June 18th, 2020, 11:34 pm

Guidelines for Gyms during Covid-19 prevention

1. Provide physical guides, such as tape on floors and signage, to ensure that individuals remain at least 6 feet apart while using exercise equipment such as treadmills, weights, bikes, benches, leg press, curls & extensions, ropes and other
related machines;

2. Modify the layout of the establishment to ensure the equipment remains 6 feet apart with greater distancing for treadmills and other high-exertion aerobic fitness equipment. Where possible, install physical barriers to segregate exercise areas or create physical distancing . Mark off equipment that is not for use;

3. The Instructor and client should maintain a physical distance at least 6 feet apart for individual sessions and 10-12 feet apart for group session sessions ;

4. Rotate and stagger shifts to limit the number of employees in the establishment at any one time;

5. Institute the use of a scheduling system for clients in order to manage the number of persons within the facility at any given point in time. Each client is allowed only 60 minutes in the Gym and Fitness Centre;

6. Ensure that each client entering the facility is given a briefing on the new measures utilized (e.g. how to clean and sanitize equipment, adherence to the physical distancing practices);

7. Clients must bring their own towels and exercise mats to the facility. There should be no sharing of gym towels, mats or other related items at this time;

8. No circuit training, where multiple pieces of equipment are used in quick rotation, to be permitted at this time;

9. Group session exercises, such as aerobics, should be conducted in open air setting. If this is not possible, then there should be sufficient physical distancing, of 10-12 feet apart, with the use of face shields by instructors and clients . With aerobics and spin rooms, only 10 clients are allowed within a square footage of 1,000;

10. Where accessories (e.g. resistance bands, foam rollers) are provided by the facility, implement a check-out system to ensure that each item is returned to staff for sanitization after every use;

11. Clients must disinfect any equipment utilised, immediately after use, with disinfecting wipes and/or suitable disinfectant and disposable cloth-like material for wiping surfaces as provided by the facility. If clients are unable to disinfect equipment after use, the equipment should be immediately attended to by a staff member for sanitization before another client is allowed to utilize the equipment;

12. Clients are encouraged to bring personnel disinfectant wipes and other related items to the Gym and Fitness Centres for use;

13. Client contact data must be collected for every client (time of entry and exit, class attended or trainer utilized) to ensure that proper contact tracing can be conducted if the need arises; and

14. Juice bars and other food services should adhere to the Food Safety and Restaurant and Bars Guidelines.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 19th, 2020, 7:23 am

10 clients per 1000 sq ft for spin class or aerobics is very iffy

Premchand1976
Riding on 16's

Postby Premchand1976 » June 21st, 2020, 9:32 pm

Peeps, I have this that I only today took out from storage . Bought since December 2019.....sealed and never opened . I totally forgot about this until I did some cleaning out today and found it. Expiring July 2020 tho......someone offer something and take it
IMG_20200621_122429.jpeg
IMG_20200621_122422.jpeg

GOAT
Sweet on this forum

Postby GOAT » August 22nd, 2020, 2:39 pm

Fellas, anyone selling Plates, bars, benches, racks, etc?
Or can link me to anyone, I know things tough now but worth a shot.

konartis
Shifting into 6th

Postby konartis » August 22nd, 2020, 4:09 pm

GOAT wrote:Fellas, anyone selling Plates, bars, benches, racks, etc?
Or can link me to anyone, I know things tough now but worth a shot.

Search Facebook market place, has a guy in Debe that selling really good prices.

supercharged turbo
punchin NOS

Postby supercharged turbo » August 25th, 2020, 12:43 am

Anybody knows where I can get Gatorade protein bars or equivalent to buy?

konartis
Shifting into 6th

Postby konartis » August 27th, 2020, 9:02 am

konartis
Shifting into 6th

Postby konartis » August 27th, 2020, 9:03 am

supercharged turbo wrote:Anybody knows where I can get Gatorade protein bars or equivalent to buy?

Body by imran has a sale on right now, you’d get a box for 150$

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » August 28th, 2020, 5:24 am

how you all doing cardio with the gyms closed? is it safe to be in the Savannah ?

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 29th, 2020, 9:04 pm

So I have lost a total of 70 pounds so far I used to be 270 but have now gone down to 200.

I will post a pic as soon as I reach my goal, of 170. My aim was to lose 100 pounds and so I am nearing my mission.

I have before pics when I was 270 so as soon as I hit 170 I will post up the pics as a before and after comparison. When you lose this much weight you look like a completely different person. I looking to make a Reddit post of it also, it might make reddit front page

The one thing I noticed it becomes EXTREMELY difficult to lose fat at this stage, but it can be done.

What I suggest to most people is you need to start counting calories it is extremely important to do so, and get a lot of protein, also vitamin tablets is important because when losing weight due to a loss of nutrition due to less calories it becomes important to stay healthy.

EXERCISE is another important factor, while I don't have scientific evidence for such, I believe it helps prevent excess skin. A safe goal is 2 pounds a week but nothing more, the best goal would be 1 pound a week.

Stay away from ALL those weight loss fads or tablets, it is ALL a scam you only need to eat healthy, check the calories and exercise, these days my personal favorite is skipping.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 29th, 2020, 9:20 pm

yours weight loss is peanuts compared to body imran
he have clients losing 50-60lb in two months
doh mind they popping plenty fat burners and ting

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 29th, 2020, 9:20 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:So I have lost a total of 70 pounds so far I used to be 270 but have now gone down to 200.

I will post a pic as soon as I reach my goal, of 170. My aim was to lose 100 pounds and so I am nearing my mission.

I have before pics when I was 270 so as soon as I hit 170 I will post up the pics as a before and after comparison. When you lose this much weight you look like a completely different person. I looking to make a Reddit post of it also, it might make reddit front page

The one thing I noticed it becomes EXTREMELY difficult to lose fat at this stage, but it can be done.

What I suggest to most people is you need to start counting calories it is extremely important to do so, and get a lot of protein, also vitamin tablets is important because when losing weight due to a loss of nutrition due to less calories it becomes important to stay healthy.

EXERCISE is another important factor, while I don't have scientific evidence for such, I believe it helps prevent excess skin. A safe goal is 2 pounds a week but nothing more, the best goal would be 1 pound a week.

Stay away from ALL those weight loss fads or tablets, it is ALL a scam you only need to eat healthy, check the calories and exercise, these days my personal favorite is skipping.

Good job man, I hope you get to your target weight and remain at it, for keeping the weight off is the other half of the battle.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 29th, 2020, 9:30 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:So I have lost a total of 70 pounds so far I used to be 270 but have now gone down to 200.

Hello ED,

Congratulations on your achievements so far. Very soon you will reach your goal.

The mindset that you have, and the determination and ambition i see in you makes me not doubt even for a split second that you will hit and exceed that target smack on.

Any and everything is possible with the guidance of the big man above.

Keep pushing my good lad.

konartis
Shifting into 6th

Postby konartis » September 1st, 2020, 10:16 pm

pugboy wrote:yours weight loss is peanuts compared to body imran

Most of them regain the weight tho, but to really loose the last 15-20 lbs, he should add some fat burner to break a plateau.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » September 1st, 2020, 10:19 pm

konartis wrote:

Most of them regain the weight tho, but to really loose the last 15-20 lbs, he should add some fat burner to break a plateau.

Imran gives people clen, I would know he gave my friend some and charged a sheit load for it.

Clen works but has dangerous long term effects not to mention you tend to regain the weight as soon as you stop

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 1st, 2020, 10:26 pm

They obviously have to be taking something to lose them kinda pounds in short time
It ain’t rocket science to figure that out

Dohplaydat wrote:
konartis wrote:

Imran gives people clen, I would know he gave my friend some and charged a sheit load for it.

Clen works but has dangerous long term effects not to mention you tend to regain the weight as soon as you stop

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » September 2nd, 2020, 12:48 pm

Eat clen and tren hard. Ez lol.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 2nd, 2020, 1:03 pm

meccalli wrote:Eat clen and tren hard. Ez lol.
Tren hard and piggy disappears with training bra required

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 2nd, 2020, 5:36 pm

wonder how clients feel taking a pill that is banned on many sporting federations

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » September 2nd, 2020, 6:21 pm

pugboy wrote:wonder how clients feel taking a pill that is banned on many sporting federations

People are willing to jeopardize their health for quick results, it's modern culture.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 2nd, 2020, 7:05 pm

ignorance is bliss

meccalli wrote:
pugboy wrote:wonder how clients feel taking a pill that is banned on many sporting federations

People are willing to jeopardize their health for quick results, it's modern culture.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » September 2nd, 2020, 7:38 pm

meccalli wrote:

For some people who overweight most of their life, it's quite hard to resist an easy fix.
I came close to going down the clen road, but I decided that diet and exercise was a better solution and that I didn't want to risk heart attack and stroke just to think I look good.

JOb stress and my creeping closer to 40 eroded lots of the progress I made in 2011-2013 and I gained back 20-25 of the 75 I lost. It's really a hard, neverending battle to keep the weight off when you were fat for most of your life.

Meal prep is really important and sugar is the devil.

I train for 6-8 hours per week, sometimes more.
Running, cycling and cardio.
My body probably get accustomed.

Stay frosty brosephs

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 2nd, 2020, 7:43 pm

sugar is a mind game you need to train your mind on
also reduced dinner portions make the biggest difference in a diet

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » September 4th, 2020, 2:00 pm

this fat boy thread still going strong i see, nice to see you guys taking care of yourself

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » September 4th, 2020, 2:16 pm

AllTrac wrote:this fat boy thread still going strong i see, nice to see you guys taking care of yourself

we not at your level oh traccsauce

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 4th, 2020, 2:39 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:
AllTrac wrote:this fat boy thread still going strong i see, nice to see you guys taking care of yourself

we not at your level oh traccsauce

I still fat :oops:

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » September 4th, 2020, 3:49 pm

Went from waist size 34 to a 40 2018 - 2019. Started back exercising in 2019 and now I'm a size 32. My weight went rather low to 140 lbs, but lockdown fixed that and I'm now 160 lbs but still a size 32. I'm no longer dieting, just eating normal, but including HIIT every 3 or 4 days.

Btw Post Shredded Wheat is the god of all cereals.

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » September 4th, 2020, 3:51 pm

Oh I eliminated soft drinks for the most part. Would probably have a Sprite if I'm out and about. Haven't had a drop of alcohol for 2020 and most of 2019 thus far and don't miss it.

AllTrac
TriniTuner Crew

Postby AllTrac » September 8th, 2020, 5:37 pm

pic during lockdown in work gym, max db there is 50lbs, im smaller here, when I was in trinidad and dedicating 6 days a week 2 hours a day to this and measuring my food i was 230lbs, at 200lbs here

20200405_152126.jpg

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 8th, 2020, 6:29 pm

^^^ wat de fvck

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”