Forums

Trinidad 2020 carnival - absolute disgrace

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » February 26th, 2020, 9:34 pm

Sigh!... watching some of the videos making their way around social media, it’s an utter disgrace how sexually disgusting our carnival was this year.
Just as you sit and watch a National Geographic programme on how several ANIMALS around the world go through a phase in their life when they risk life itself just to spawn , they fight for sexual dominance to rule others to be king of the pack... now think how a Trinidadians have adopted this stupid animalistic behavior towards their own carnival.
Shame on the people of Trinidad, sucking bare breasts and having sex in plain full view of the crowd at carnival parties, fighting all in the streets to the point of a marine protective services having had to discharge arms to somewhat subdue the Wild behaviors.

Makes you wonder and question the real reasons behind our wonderful government not wanting to postpone carnival... says a lot for them..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

K74T
TunerGod

Re: Trinidad 2020 carnival - absolute disgrace

Postby K74T » February 26th, 2020, 9:38 pm

K

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » February 26th, 2020, 9:53 pm

K

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » February 26th, 2020, 9:53 pm

It was pretty hilarious, actually.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 26th, 2020, 9:56 pm

Hello Ben,

Thank you for input, but this is Trini “culture” and as false yankee Minaj said....its a “very comfortable family atmosphere”

This is what the people want, this is what having a “bess” lime is or “party was lit” is all about.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 26th, 2020, 9:58 pm

fete done boi op boi dan , doh study eet .... "we" had our "fun" now back to d daily grind of life

carluva
Shifting into 6th

Postby carluva » February 26th, 2020, 10:00 pm

Am I the only one who has not seen these videos? I'm hearing of them but yet to see. Post a link, lemme see the animal behaviour

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 26th, 2020, 10:12 pm

since i log on fb for d day about 3hrs ago every other post is about nikki minaj & she husband during carnival , i eh even know d woman had a husband fuss i doh take on celebs bisnis so i dunno what d big fuss is all about , trinis really have little going on in their daily lives yes , like every lil thing does excite\entertain some ppl ...

2ndchance
Sweet on this forum

Postby 2ndchance » February 26th, 2020, 10:26 pm

carluva wrote:Am I the only one who has not seen these videos? I'm hearing of them but yet to see. Post a link, lemme see the animal behaviour

x2

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 26th, 2020, 10:41 pm

How did you come by these vids?

Lou Screuz
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Lou Screuz » February 26th, 2020, 10:55 pm

OP .

ahem.

We the people of Trinidad and Tobago spend all year inventing cures for diseases, conducting research into renewable energy , and making new discoveries in the fields of biology, chemistry and sub-atomic physics .

We are a focused, innovative people who spend our time and efforts on developing our architecture and the aesthetics of our built environment, while ensuring our infrastructure is the best in the world - all while maintaining our robust, efficient social and public services.

We are a disciplined, orderly , clean and conservative people.

Most recently we have made strides in the field of aerospace engineering ( it's a little known fact, but SpaceX and NASA depend heavily on the input of trinidadian engineers and scientists )

Can't we take a break just once for the year ? Allow us to blow off some steam nuh.

:lol:

mamoo_pagal
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby mamoo_pagal » February 26th, 2020, 11:15 pm

Seems ppl are finally seeing what's entering our culture. An over hypersexualized aspect..... nothing wrong with ah costume and a lil wine an grine. But Jah! Some things need a filter...... especially a lil child stabbing out a big woman. But you can't say anything about carnival or steps towards creating a culture that's more uplifting for the youths, not just sex and vex. Society will quickly put a wooden stake through you, apparently it worse to talk about the ill's of society than to contribute to it. But, say wah, ashes on, holy water sap the knee and body! We good till ah nex yr! Let's see how the party unfolds....
Ben_spanna wrote:Sigh!... watching some of the videos making their way around social media, it’s an utter disgrace how sexually disgusting our carnival was this year.
Just as you sit and watch a National Geographic programme on how several ANIMALS around the world go through a phase in their life when they risk life itself just to spawn , they fight for sexual dominance to rule others to be king of the pack... now think how a Trinidadians have adopted this stupid animalistic behavior towards their own carnival.
Shame on the people of Trinidad, sucking bare breasts and having sex in plain full view of the crowd at carnival parties, fighting all in the streets to the point of a marine protective services having had to discharge arms to somewhat subdue the Wild behaviors.

Makes you wonder and question the real reasons behind our wonderful government not wanting to postpone carnival... says a lot for them..... :roll: :roll: :roll:

supercharged turbo
punchin NOS

Postby supercharged turbo » February 26th, 2020, 11:29 pm

Sex sells /thread

Rockram
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Rockram » February 26th, 2020, 11:46 pm

When I saw this thread I taught it was about my biggest issue with our countrymen, which can be especially seen come carnival... LITTERING/POLUTION....

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » February 27th, 2020, 12:37 am

A lot of those vids aren’t local but carry on

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 27th, 2020, 12:46 am

Rockram wrote:When I saw this thread I taught it was about my biggest issue with our countrymen, which can be especially seen come carnival... LITTERING/POLUTION....

Oh well the littering and pollution embedded in a Trini skull from birth....its like they just love to throw things on the ground and spit.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » February 27th, 2020, 2:26 am

^^

Animals you say ?

Like you never go on a Trini boat ride ..

You ever see boat riding peeps dress and wine to no music ?

Live and let live is my motto :D

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 27th, 2020, 7:25 am

RedVEVO wrote:^^

Animals you say ?

Yep, thats exactly what i said.

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » February 27th, 2020, 8:49 am

if ppl doh like 'canaval'....
JUST LOCK UP IN YR HOUSE, UNPLUG ALL RADIO, TV, COMPUTER, ETC, TAKE METERED DOSES OF PROPANOL & (according to Panday) 'wake up when it's over...'....
all the talk about multi-cultural, -racial,-religious cosmopolitan country..........all B.S. .............as ephemeral as the Northern lights

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » February 27th, 2020, 9:30 am

Ben Spanna has a point. Eating arse amongst the other sex crimes (yes bulling in public is a crime particularly when children around) is a definite no no. Maybe it always happened but the ubiquity of camera phones mean we seeing it where we wouldn't have.

But it has nothing to do with hate for the festival. Culture can't be a reason for depravity

Trinispougla
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Trinispougla » February 27th, 2020, 9:54 am

mamoo_pagal wrote:Seems ppl are finally seeing what's entering our culture. An over hypersexualized aspect..... nothing wrong with ah costume and a lil wine an grine. But Jah! Some things need a filter...... especially a lil child stabbing out a big woman. But you can't say anything about carnival or steps towards creating a culture that's more uplifting for the youths, not just sex and vex. Society will quickly put a wooden stake through you, apparently it worse to talk about the ill's of society than to contribute to it. But, say wah, ashes on, holy water sap the knee and body! We good till ah nex yr! Let's see how the party unfolds....
Ben_spanna wrote:Sigh!... watching some of the videos making their way around social media, it’s an utter disgrace how sexually disgusting our carnival was this year.

Ent when tim kee did say that, everybody get on a high horse and castigate de man? Anyways, trinis probably with the exception of bunji and kes not artstic anymore. Minshall mas in the 80s was out of this world, if you see pictures of it. And machel help popularize it all over the world. But we have takern in some foreign elements that have made the festival according to shorty " an orgy of the flesh". The bikini and beads, believe it or not was at one time in the minority.
remember too that the world is more sexual than it has ever been because of cable television and the internet. So it is only logical that a festival where the goal is revelry and getting away with what is usually considered unacceptable behavior would descend into the depravity that we see today. As i said, the bikini and beads were a minority before. Carnival in guadeloupe looks similar to minshall and co mas in the 80s

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » February 27th, 2020, 10:49 am

And how do you people listen to that horrible local music that passes off as "soca and soca chutney".... no talent, no substance nothing. Just pure crap and dotishness...

Trinispougla
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Trinispougla » February 27th, 2020, 11:12 am

Gladiator wrote:And how do you people listen to that horrible local music that passes off as "soca and soca chutney".... no talent, no substance nothing. Just pure crap and dotishness...

A lot of soca is trash indeed.........but the quality of its best tunes still surpasses taylor swift, nicki minaj, cardi b and whatever trash young people listen to today. Kes' music is some of the best in the world. His collaboration with Etienne and Jimmy october was magnificent especially if you heard it live. Voice has never made a bad song yet, despite five years as a professional

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » February 27th, 2020, 11:33 am

Kes music is not among the best in the world bro.... he has very little singing ability. Probably better than the rest locally but listen to a live performance and if you appreciate that then your standards for music kinda low.

Trinispougla
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Trinispougla » February 27th, 2020, 11:45 am

Gladiator wrote:Kes music is not among the best in the world bro.... he has very little singing ability. Probably better than the rest locally but listen to a live performance and if you appreciate that then your standards for music kinda low.

oh really? dude............i don't listen to armen van whateverhisnameis........or taylor swift or any of that nasty dancehall garbage that south and central men love to blast on the highway. KES is one of the best musicians in the country, in the world for that matter. I am a serious collector of music, so i believe my opinion carries at least some weight. As i said, i listened to magic by kes, jimmy october and Etienne charles(who had the #1 rated jazz album on Billboard for a few months) live and i know not only that Kes is quality but also his band. Man if you would come out of that non-permeable membrane you're stuck in, then maybe you'd realize good, in fact great things can come from TT
Well if you know so much.....tell us some better artistes nah

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » February 27th, 2020, 11:52 am

Tens of thousands of participants in Carnival annually, 10 vids and a couple of pics of a few stupid humans doing what stupid humans do = the whole thing bad and gone through. Y'all must lead really interesting lives

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » February 27th, 2020, 11:57 am

eliteauto wrote:Tens of thousands of participants in Carnival annually, 10 vids and a couple of pics of a few stupid humans doing what stupid humans do = the whole thing bad and gone through. Y'all must lead really interesting lives

Thank you.

Judging whole populations using the lowest common denominator and a narrow sample must be a thing.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 27th, 2020, 12:07 pm

u coulda watch a joyce mayer video or a joel osteen video if u needed pure content. u know carnival is bikini an bead..
of fleck, its in the name, CARNI-val. meaning 'of the flesh'

if canaval is not for u, leff the people ting. do sumting else.

all ah we is NOT one. and dont force ur views on other people. leff them, its the only time of the year they get to publicly express their real selves.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » February 27th, 2020, 12:14 pm

We spend way too much time focussing on the crap-the outliers while not acknowledging that the majority of the people in this country have existed in a way that other countries have failed to do. Live and Let live.

Multi racial,religous,ethnic,class,sexual orientation -and no real friction.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » February 27th, 2020, 12:30 pm

^^

Live and Let Live .. Agreed

But TT people like bacchanal ..

They always unhappy and angry

And violent ..

ALL my friends and family live abroad and we have no problems ..

Sundays we meet and have lunch with beautiful music and life is content ..

TT people are extremely angry and violent and they like FREE things :roll: :roll: :roll:

Why ? Why ?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”