TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

PNM in Gov't(2015-2020)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: PNM in Gov't -AH WHOLE 4 YEARS LATER!!!!!

Postby pugboy » February 16th, 2020, 10:14 pm

Didn’t Gypsy also sing about black boys a while back?
Seems to be a recurring topic.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 16th, 2020, 10:42 pm

pugboy wrote:Didn’t Gypsy also sing about black boys a while back?
Seems to be a recurring topic.

gypsy did social commentary to uplift the youth. cro cro dog whistling to vote for pnm, otherwise injun will rule over them and fire and brimstone will befall them. they will gnash their teeth and rend their garments, from the torturous turmoil indos will put them under.

what does the next administration need to do, to correct this economy?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 17th, 2020, 12:44 pm

rspann wrote:Why is he calling on black man? So there is no other race in the PNM? How do the other races in the PNM feel about this?

So who he go call on :? Everyone knows that black people suffer more under non-PNM GORTT's. Look how splendidly they've been doing for the last 4.5 years! No crime! Economy like wow! Heritage/Stabilisation fund at its highest ever! ZERO corruption! Jobs galore! Refinery refinerying!
Ollour too wicked spann!

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » February 18th, 2020, 9:38 pm

Contractors union: Lake Asphalt facing closure

Amid unconfirmed reports that Lake Asphalt does not have money to keep the company operational after Carnival, workers of the state-owned company staged a vociferous protest outside the La Brea compound on Tuesday morning.

The placard-toting workers led by the president general of the Contractors and General Trade Union (CGWTU), Joseph Phillip, called on the Prime Minister and Energy Minister Franklin Khan to state clearly what is the company’s economic position.

Emphasising that they were not engaged in a “political protest” but a “bread and butter” protest, the workers nevertheless told the Government if they “closed the gates of LATT our fingers will talk.”

Phillip made no secret of the fact that he is a member of the People’s National Movement (PNM), but declared,” the PNM says they red and ready but the pitch black and we will turn our back.”

He accused the board and management of mismanaging the money in LATT’s coffers spending on "hair-brained" projects without proper technical guidance. “They spent it (money) like a river running to the point where we are not sure we will have work after Carnival. We want somebody to tell us why.”

Rayburn Noble, chairman of the LATT branch of CGWTU, said, “When the board was appointed in 2016, it is our understanding they met over US$275 million in operating capital. Today, they are saying they are not sure they can make wages come March.”

An attempt by PNM councillor for La Brea Gerald Debisette, a former Lake Asphalt worker to reassure colleagues that, “nobody will be going home,” sparked outrage by the protesters and an end to his address.

Before being “kindly asked to leave”, Debisette who retired from the company last year after almost 40 years service, said LATT was the heartbeat of La Brea.“I bring word from the PNM Government that nobody will be going home. That is guaranteed,” he said to shouts of “that is propaganda. We want to hear it from the Minister of Energy.” Debisette did not say what was the source of his statement.

He continued that an inter-ministerial team comprising the ministers of energy, trade and industry and finance was put together to address the LATT issue.

LATT CEO Roger Wiggins said he would issue a statement but had not done so as of 5 pm. Calls to Khan, the line minister for LATT, went unanswered.

Source: https://newsday.co.tt/2020/02/18/money- ... g-closure/

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » February 18th, 2020, 9:40 pm

Don’t worry , nobody going to lose their jobs. I say it again , nobody getting fired.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 18th, 2020, 9:58 pm

rspann wrote:Don’t worry , nobody going to lose their jobs. I say it again , nobody getting fired.

"the government of Trinidad and Tobago is not closing down Petrotrin!"

Keith JUHN Scarfy Rowley 2019

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » February 18th, 2020, 10:00 pm

I have faith in my PM. He doh lie like Kamla and them. Very truthful chap.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 18th, 2020, 11:16 pm

rub up dat bawl head

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » February 19th, 2020, 1:58 am

Another one soon.. Bites the dust

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » February 19th, 2020, 5:09 am

Donde esta mi amigo ZR???

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » February 19th, 2020, 6:18 am

And they say the mods not politically aligned...
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Donde esta mi amigo ZR???

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » February 19th, 2020, 6:25 am

Gladiator wrote:And they say the mods not politically aligned...
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Donde esta mi amigo ZR???

They say ? Only the mods does say so.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » February 20th, 2020, 8:11 am

Allyuh aint hear dis cyat! demanding that PS workers get $10,000 a month!
WTF wrong with that greedy over ignorant idiot!
PS already dont put in an honest days work, they always friking on their phones, absent, late... and they want more $$ for their lazy a55 work ethic?

STUEEEEUUUPPPZZZ!
im all for sending home 60% of them and bringing essential government transactions Online.... having to never see the inside of a government office nor have to deal with sour, fugly wukkers would be a dream ,,,,,,,,,,,

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » February 20th, 2020, 9:54 am

hydroep wrote:
Rovin wrote:T&T buses now being painted red = d national flag or is pnm red ? .... https://www.facebook.com/68486131854968 ... =3&theater

Could be, like how the UNC did paint the rural buses yellow. But it looking good man. As long as they doh put no Pee oN deM symbols on it they good to go...:cool:

Looks much better !

Devant have a bus fetish ah wah?

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » February 23rd, 2020, 8:27 am

Police probing payout to Darryl Smith’s accuser
Anna Ramdass

THE payout of $150,000 of taxpayers’ money to Carrie-Ann Moreau, former secretary to former sport minister Darryl Smith is under active police probe to determine who is criminally culpable.

A senior police source told the Sunday Express last Monday that the investigation does not specifically involve Smith but all public servants at the Sport Ministry who were involved in the matter.

Smith was fired by Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley in the face of sexual misconduct allegations against him by Moreau.

By letter dated February 11, 2020 to the Express, the Office of the Anti-Corruption Investigations Bureau (ACIB) of the Police Service stated that Assistant Supt Juri of the ACIB is conducting an investigation into a report of “alleged corruption” and requested “all newspaper articles, interview notes and any recordings with Darryl Smith or published articles related to Darryl Smith”.

The police source said using State funds to cover up or even “bribe” someone is a criminal offence and all people involved will be held accountable.

Rowley had initially demoted Smith from Sport Minister to Minister in the Ministry of Housing in 2018 but then fired him a day after he shifted him to the Housing Ministry.

The Prime Minister then appointed a three-member committee comprising former permanent secretary and human resource expert Jacqueline Wilson; director of the Women’s Institute for Alternative Development Folade Mutota; and attorney Elaine Green, to thoroughly review the circumstances surrounding the dismissal and payment of compensation to Moreau.

Moreau took the Ministry of Sport to the Industrial Court after she was dismissed as the Minister’s personal secretary.

The Express had obtained a copy of Moreau’s witness statement to the court, where she outlined some of the exchanges with Smith which she believed led to her dismissal.

In Moreau’s witness statement, she provided at least three separate instances in which then-Minister Smith allegedly made comments on her posterior, the way her pants fit and his fondness of her lips.

She also recollected that he called and messaged her at odd times of the night.

Moreau also claimed that she took her concerns to the Ministry’s permanent secretary, but received no help.

Public funds were used to settle a claim for wrongful dismissal made by Moreau, and public funds were used to prepare a Non-Dis­closure Agreement (NDA) which prevents Moreau from saying anything related to the matter.

Cover-up

The committee apointed by the Prime Minister concluded there was a concerted effort to cover up Moreau’s allegations of sexual harassment against Smith.

According to the report, a letter purportedly sent by permanent secretary Maurice Suite to the Prime Minister revealed that from the very beginning there were concerted attempts to cover up the allegations made by Moreau.

The letter dated August 10, 2018 read:

“The manner in which we found the MSYA treated with this matter suggests that from the very beginning to end there was a concerted effort to cover up the allegations of sexual harassment which Miss Moreau had made against the former Minister, Miss Moreau’s complaint was prima facie credible and certainly deserved for it to be taken seriously.”

Rowley had first described the report as “unusable” on i95.5FM’s “Take Two” programme on October 16, 2019, a description he repeated during a post-Cabinet media briefing on October 31 when he added that the report breached natural justice.

Attorney General Faris Al-Rawi labelled the report as “woefully short, unusable” and “defective insofar as natural justice is concerned”.

Shameful comments

Committee member Mutota subsequently spoke out and in a statement headlined “Because Misogyny Only Hides” described the comments made by Rowley and Al-Rawi as “shameful, reprehensible, misogynistic, and an attack on women’s agency and women’s right to challenge injustice and to be heard”.

Smith currently sits as the Member of Parliament for Diego Martin Central.

Police sources also told the Sunday Express that several present and past politicians are under active investigation.

The Sunday Express tried to contact Smith last Tuesday but calls to his cellphone went unanswered.

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/police-probing-payout-to-darryl-smith-s-accuser/article_548d64f2-55df-11ea-b2b1-1b94f1e7b309.html

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » February 23rd, 2020, 8:39 am

wda this man is like a stinkman Harvey Weinstein, the amount of sexual harassment to many of his staff that went on.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 24th, 2020, 10:16 am

Nothing burger. Everyone knows that JUHN Scarfy only talks to people until he has no choice like Two Plate and Bamsee Squeezer. Arse-Wari and Goebbels Young, Guy Smiley and Roundy get free passes.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » February 24th, 2020, 10:39 am

Guy Smiley building rent out to the family court , that is value for money.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » February 24th, 2020, 11:45 am

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/four-mi ... 4.facebook

Derek Achong
The State has been or­dered to pay over $750,000 in com­pen­sa­tion to four em­ploy­ees of the Min­istry of Agri­cul­ture, Lands, and Fish­eries, who were by­passed for pro­mo­tion. 

High Court Judge Ron­nie Boodoos­ingh or­dered the com­pen­sa­tion for Vi­jay Singh, Rishi Singh, Sunil Ram­nar­ine, and Mar­sha Sookoo in a judg­ment de­liv­ered at the Hall of Jus­tice in Port-of-Spain, on Tues­day. 
In their law­suits, the four co-work­ers con­tend­ed that their con­sti­tu­tion­al right to equal­i­ty of treat­ment from a pub­lic au­thor­i­ty was breached as the min­istry had pro­mot­ed their co-work­ers with the same de­gree in Re­source, Recre­ation, and Tourism from the Uni­ver­si­ty of Ida­ho. 
Vi­jay Singh's law­suit was cho­sen to be the test case, that would de­ter­mine the out­come of the oth­ers, but it was ini­tial­ly dis­missed by Boodoos­ingh. 
He ap­pealed and his claim was even­tu­al­ly up­held by the Court of Ap­peal in June 2018. 

In de­cid­ing the case, Ap­pel­late Judges Al­lan Men­don­ca, Pe­ter Ja­madar and Pe­ter Ra­jku­mar looked at the pro­mo­tion of three of Singh's col­leagues and ques­tioned why he was treat­ed dif­fer­ent­ly. While they ruled that se­nior­i­ty may have been a fac­tor, they said that should not have made him in­el­i­gi­ble for pro­mo­tion. "No ac­cept­able ex­pla­na­tion has been giv­en for the fail­ure to treat him sim­i­lar­ly," Ja­madar said. As part of the rul­ing, the judges or­dered that Singh and by ex­ten­sion his col­leagues re­ceive com­pen­sa­tion for his loss of op­por­tu­ni­ty at be­ing pro­mot­ed and for the in­con­ve­nience he suf­fered. In the sec­ond limb of his law­suit, Singh was chal­leng­ing the min­istry's de­lay in de­ter­min­ing whether his de­gree was recog­nised as equiv­a­lent to a de­gree in forestry, which was re­quired for the post. While min­istry stat­ed it was not, in a let­ter to Singh in 2014, it al­so en­deav­oured to seek clar­i­fi­ca­tion on the is­sue from the Pub­lic Ser­vice Com­mis­sion. The min­istry was un­able to give an an­swer even as the ap­peal was heard by the pan­el. The judges ruled that the min­istry's de­lay was both un­fair and un­rea­son­able. They not­ed that in 2006, Singh ap­plied to study at the Uni­ver­si­ty of Guyana but was told by the then Min­istry of Sci­ence, Tech­nol­o­gy and Ter­tiary Ed­u­ca­tion that his schol­ar­ship did not cov­er stud­ies at that ed­u­ca­tion­al in­sti­tu­tion. His de­ci­sion to study in the Unit­ed States was based on the min­istry's ad­vice and be­cause that in­sti­tu­tion was recog­nised by the Ac­cred­i­ta­tion Coun­cil of T&T. 
In as­sess­ing the com­pen­sa­tion, Boodoos­ingh award­ed the four co-work­ers a to­tal of $350,000 for their loss of op­por­tu­ni­ty. The fig­ure each re­ceived was based on when they should have been pro­mot­ed and the salaries they would have re­ceived.  
Boodoos­ingh al­so or­dered that the State pay each em­ploy­ee $100,000 to vin­di­cate their rights to equal­i­ty of treat­ment. 
The em­ploy­ees were rep­re­sent­ed by Anand Ram­lo­gan, SC, Alvin Pariags­ingh, and Alana Ram­baran.
The min­istry was rep­re­sent­ed by Coreen Find­ley and Jen­na Ga­jad­har. Kar­lene Seenath, Daniel­la Box­hill, and Am­ri­ta Ram­sook rep­re­sent­ed the Pub­lic Ser­vice Com­mis­sion. 

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 25th, 2020, 5:58 pm

The name of this forum should change from ole talk . Seems ole talk is a joke here. Just name it the Pro black and PNM forum.

I am back after a month from another unjust bann. I will probably get ban again and my post deleted. As you all know I write how I see it in the raw view. Who dont like it, does not want to hear the truth and lives in a racist  PNM dream world

It is the norm to ban me for blatant truthfull comments and yet still many have tried to disprove me and all have failed.

I got ban for posting that injuns should protect themselves and their areas from PNM ppl.  This was a response due to an upsurge in  injuns getting robbed and killed from PNM ppl.That was viewed as a hate comment cause the PNM tuners reported me. My post was deleted and an anti Hindu/indo comments remained by one eye, Randolphinshan and elite corrola.

As one tuner rightfully said there is a panty man mob on here. when he/she gets his feelings hurt he's  starts banning folk cause the comments is pointing out the truth about the PNM ppl and their nasty getto racist behaviour. Most of the mobs on here pro PNM cause they eat ah food from them and beilive is black supremacy.

The mobs are very biased as one eye ridiculed those of the Hindu faith and nothing was done to him. Seems once you make anti indo comments and peoples religion you are ok to remain free to post. Tuner has always been racist towards to Indos.  I have been on tuner before this site in the late 1990s when another platform was used and I can tell you the history of tuner and tuners.  Most of the mobs on here are Johnny cum lately and one sided. In the earlies tuner was very racist and anti indo.  Lots of nasty comment was made and very little was done. It was only when I started to expose and answer back to those racist that the mobs took notice and stated banning me while leaving the anti indo comments. It was all to prove a point and the behaviour of the mobs and their PNM  bias.

Those anti indo comments came on tuner when the Panday goverment was in office and they where all done by paid racist  PNM bloggers.  Elite called me a blogger but failed to called out the real PNM bloggers at that time and up to this today.

While I was banned, elite corolla and the nasty racist   PNM tuners had a field day and posted one set of nonsense with anti indo and religions comments. Those comments remain here and agian nothing was done. Ask elite corolla about his  jump up house k00lies comment.

Elite goes on to say that fellow tuners are calling his name out in many forms have mental problems. Well Elite it's because the many tuners can see right through you and know what you stand out for. You need to rethink who has the mental problems.

Elite boy I get cussed,  called all sorts of names and  abused from your racist PNM cohorts. That's all ok and it exposes them and I know where they stand. I prefer when these clowns come out and show their racist side. It's better to deal with these  clowns than covert racist.

PNM tuners like to give talk but can't handle it when they are exposed and answered back . Then they press the report button and the mobs are quick to please these nasty racist  PNM pest.

I pressed the report button once and got a warning and threat of being banned  for  exposing a racist rant by Randolph.

We have nasty, disgusting and racist PNM ppl that are protected on this site. The panty man mob will problay bann me  again.

All who don't like my truthful  posts can kiss my black behind.

Jah bless

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » February 25th, 2020, 6:03 pm

Look dey leggo d dawg!

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 25th, 2020, 6:06 pm

K74T wrote:Look dey leggo d dawg!
Yrah PNM MC and the pantie man mob

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » February 25th, 2020, 6:06 pm

Aye, look zoom get release!

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » February 25th, 2020, 6:07 pm

Wey the cool down lime is tomorrow dan?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 25th, 2020, 6:48 pm

rspann wrote:Aye, look zoom get release!
Will probably get bann soon cause there is a PNM pantie man mob on here.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 25th, 2020, 6:49 pm

K74T wrote:Wey the cool down lime is tomorrow dan?
Bailiser house

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 25th, 2020, 6:55 pm

ah man back with a bang ...

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » February 25th, 2020, 6:57 pm

Tuner back to normal.

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » February 25th, 2020, 7:04 pm

A whole month boi...that hard.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » February 25th, 2020, 7:07 pm

The legend himself has returned :lol:

We want yuh around as elections going and pick up.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”