TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

PNM in Gov't(2015-2020)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: PNM in Gov't -AH WHOLE 4 YEARS LATER!!!!!

Postby zoom rader » January 21st, 2020, 7:30 am

pugboy wrote:allyuh not studying fete and ting yet ?

We studying the new emailgate and how young lay blame on Po Po for supplying information on Sitting MPs.

Man took himself out early.

All the while the PNM media played it well, hope all yuh see the line-up

one eye
3NE 2NR for life

Postby one eye » January 21st, 2020, 5:58 pm

There is evidence of alot of racism under Kamla's regime.

Living examples such as Jack Warner, Winston "Gypsy" Peters, Lincoln Douglas, Roger Samuel, Marlene Coudray and i can go on and on.

They used Jack Warner to get African people and spit him back out. When any African joins the UNC, they do not have the decency to highlight African culture. They must comply with that hindu supremacy agenda!

Modern slavery.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 21st, 2020, 6:18 pm

one eye wrote:There is evidence of alot of racism under Kamla's regime.

Living examples such as Jack Warner, Winston "Gypsy" Peters, Lincoln Douglas, Roger Samuel, Marlene Coudray and i can go on and on.

They used Jack Warner to get African people and spit him back out. When any African joins the UNC, they do not have the decency to highlight African culture. They must comply with that hindu supremacy agenda!

Modern slavery.

So Jack Warner wasn't involved with corruption at FIFA and stealing donations from Haiti after the earthquake? That didn't bring him down... Kamla did? ok :lol:

Has PNM historically support african culture? black power? ok :lol:

Like you finally got your $20 from balisier house :lol:

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 21st, 2020, 6:24 pm

1eye does realy make ppl see ting different than ppl with 2eyes yes ...

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 21st, 2020, 6:37 pm

Modern slavery.
Gee dem one eye

Elite and rspann is so proud of you

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 21st, 2020, 7:00 pm

Modern slavery.

You does read your piles of garbage before you hit submit??

According to you, afros saw pressure under UNC....so I guess Afros real prospering under Rowley???

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » January 21st, 2020, 7:23 pm

What ever happened to the black caucus movement? They were very active under The last administration

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 21st, 2020, 7:31 pm

matix wrote:What ever happened to the black caucus movement? They were very active under The last administration
That was a PNM group paid to attack the UNC via PNM radio stations and build hype for black PNM ppl

During UNC alot of good black folk saw the light and was going UNC, so PNM came up with the caucas group to pull back black ppl in to PNM agian

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 21st, 2020, 10:30 pm

zoom rader wrote:
matix wrote:What ever happened to the black caucus movement? They were very active under The last administration
That was a PNM group paid to attack the UNC via PNM radio stations and build hype for black PNM ppl

During UNC alot of good black folk saw the light and was going UNC, so PNM came up with the caucas group to pull back black ppl in to PNM agian

that is like a MLM without multiple levels.
black powah! black powah! collect money, jump up to shango music. emancipation day iz life. mama africa is every ting but never going back.

how the france u can justify a black caucus group in a country that is predominantly african, and lead by africans for the majority of time and for the majority of most persons alive?

yuh is the most amount of people in the country, most of the people in power was ur people, who the frack still holding u back?

is like the sketch where the guy fighting up to beat up a next guy, and he padnah holding him back. and when he padnah let go, he turn around and pull back he padnah hand to hold him back again, and then the start back to rile up.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 22nd, 2020, 12:38 am

sMASH wrote:yuh is the most amount of people in the country, most of the people in power was ur people, who the frack still holding u back?

A statue of columbus in port of spain.

It was inspired by William Munroe to uplift the economic situation of afro-trinidadians. The movement got popular in 2014 into 2015 but by 2016 interest waned. By 2017 many persons resigned where now little to nothing is heard about them.

There were clashes of ideologies and men who had little leadership skills wanted to be in charge. Apparently monies that were collected by members went elsewhere and the building of the supermarket by the Barataria flyover that was suppose to be like Price Smart fall thru. There was a billboard eastbound stating "unit­ed we own, di­vid­ed we beg."

zoom rader wrote:That was a PNM group paid to attack the UNC via PNM radio stations and build hype for black PNM ppl

Sounds plausible. Thinking about the timeline, the black caucus movement was red hot in 2014 into 2015 but after pnm won the election, by 2016 things began to fall thru and now you don't hear anything about them.

Coincidence? We know for a fact that pnm does not want afro-trini independent thinkers.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 22nd, 2020, 7:10 am

The_Honourable wrote:
sMASH wrote:yuh is the most amount of people in the country, most of the people in power was ur people, who the frack still holding u back?

A statue of columbus in port of spain.

It was inspired by William Munroe to uplift the economic situation of afro-trinidadians. The movement got popular in 2014 into 2015 but by 2016 interest waned. By 2017 many persons resigned where now little to nothing is heard about them.

There were clashes of ideologies and men who had little leadership skills wanted to be in charge. Apparently monies that were collected by members went elsewhere and the building of the supermarket by the Barataria flyover that was suppose to be like Price Smart fall thru. There was a billboard eastbound stating "unit­ed we own, di­vid­ed we beg."

zoom rader wrote:That was a PNM group paid to attack the UNC via PNM radio stations and build hype for black PNM ppl

Sounds plausible. Thinking about the timeline, the black caucus movement was red hot in 2014 into 2015 but after pnm won the election, by 2016 things began to fall thru and now you don't hear anything about them.

Coincidence? We know for a fact that pnm does not want afro-trini independent thinkers.

Black caucus movement was only used to pull back in the those that went over to UNC.

It was gimmick to bring black folk back in to the Slave market.

12 years a Slave. I tired teach folk

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » January 22nd, 2020, 7:33 am

Interesting how all of a sudden certain buildings have been granted permission by planning to go beyond 3 Levels high in single and 2 story zoned areas.
I guess its not equal- if your connected in this regime you can make skyscrapers in the middle of anywhere.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » January 22nd, 2020, 8:39 am

Modern slavery.

Steups. You serious? You want to talk about blatant racism?

Go look at the skin color of all the people who (since 2015) "get" senior jobs in every ministry, state-owned agency or company and comeback and talk about racism. Take a walk around wasa or ttec or tstt and look at senior management pulling down $60k-$120k a month, all of them un-qualified and no experience.

i does feel real sorry for some of my colleagues when you see, out of the blue this person show up, completely green, never manage anyone, no experience, and BAM, head of dept or director... fakin it till they make it... and you find out later, its their party card get them there... and they literally screwing up everything.

anyone calling the race card now have no shame... you want to talk about racism?.. go sit yourself on some interview panels where the best candidate get shot down, and the candidate they want get (what i'm calling nowadays) a "bligh interview"... and the job.

it blatant.
it shameful.

but allawe tief... right?

thats why ppl leaving.

[ps, I wasn't around for kamla, so dont try to compare.. all i know is what i'm seeing now,, and it bad.]

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 22nd, 2020, 8:45 am

^^^ when you visit the TT embassies abroad as a foreigner you will think that TT only has black folk living here.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 22nd, 2020, 2:26 pm

any time any govt gets into power they have d right to change out d boards & management as they feel\see fit

man talking like is only when unc in power u does hear\see dem kinda ting

when d pnm got in & did d same their supporters doh see nutten dat time ... so whats d difference

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 22nd, 2020, 2:29 pm

in other news :

allyuh notice how al fairy & stewy only defending each other , like they does play with each other low lee ...... :|

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 22nd, 2020, 2:40 pm

Rovin wrote:in other news :

allyuh notice how al fairy & stewy only defending each other , like they does play with each other low lee ...... :|

Jam Toe Tee session

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 22nd, 2020, 2:44 pm

But ent it had some vee-jo ... sorry - fake news!

Rovin wrote:in other news :

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » January 22nd, 2020, 6:45 pm

FrankChag wrote:

Modern slavery.

Steups. You serious? You want to talk about blatant racism?

Go look at the skin color of all the people who (since 2015) "get" senior jobs in every ministry, state-owned agency or company and comeback and talk about racism. Take a walk around wasa or ttec or tstt and look at senior management pulling down $60k-$120k a month, all of them un-qualified and no experience.

i does feel real sorry for some of my colleagues when you see, out of the blue this person show up, completely green, never manage anyone, no experience, and BAM, head of dept or director... fakin it till they make it... and you find out later, its their party card get them there... and they literally screwing up everything.

anyone calling the race card now have no shame... you want to talk about racism?.. go sit yourself on some interview panels where the best candidate get shot down, and the candidate they want get (what i'm calling nowadays) a "bligh interview"... and the job.

it blatant.
it shameful.

but allawe tief... right?

thats why ppl leaving.

[ps, I wasn't around for kamla, so dont try to compare.. all i know is what i'm seeing now,, and it bad.]

You serious that bad now?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 22nd, 2020, 7:20 pm

zoom rader wrote:^^^ when you visit the TT embassies abroad as a foreigner you will think that TT only has black folk living here.
trinidad is a county in jamaica, in any case

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 22nd, 2020, 8:01 pm

sMASH wrote:
zoom rader wrote:^^^ when you visit the TT embassies abroad as a foreigner you will think that TT only has black folk living here.
This no joke

When you travel abroad and interact with people about Trinidad two things comes to mind.

I. People abroad are ignorant and know little of Trini.

2. This government portrays trini as a black country and not a multi ethnic society.

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » January 23rd, 2020, 7:08 am

zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:
This no joke

When you travel abroad and interact with people about Trinidad two things comes to mind.

2. This government portrays trini as a black country and not a multi ethnic society.
So true... I have to interact with a lot of persons outside... And the 1st thing they ask is what part ah India I come from and how my English so good.

The funny part is my Indian ancestors came to trini long b4 those 2nd and 3rd generation small islanders (that came here from the 70s)

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 23rd, 2020, 7:36 am

campaigning start early for Toco/Grande, road paving begins this week...they paving road what they paved last year(scratches head)...BUT

they want this seat bad....ah have some marks to buss eh, but I will end up in the bay for sure...when things get more heated

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 23rd, 2020, 8:35 am

they get stupid with the local elections licks

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:campaigning start early for Toco/Grande, road paving begins this week...they paving road what they paved last year(scratches head)...BUT

they want this seat bad....ah have some marks to buss eh, but I will end up in the bay for sure...when things get more heated

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 23rd, 2020, 9:09 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:campaigning start early for Toco/Grande, road paving begins this week...they paving road what they paved last year(scratches head)...BUT

Run the news nah before and Redman and elite put spin on it

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 23rd, 2020, 10:00 am

zoom rader wrote:

Run the news nah before and Redman and elite put spin on it

The irony of stuarty talking about the link between politicians and criminals and then a certain "fisherman" up in the country getting a big contract to build houses from a certain mp...

Carry on

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 23rd, 2020, 10:16 am

^^^ PNM tuners will say that is bussines and see they nutting wrong with it

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 23rd, 2020, 12:10 pm

death365 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:
This no joke

So true... I have to interact with a lot of persons outside... And the 1st thing they ask is what part ah India I come from and how my English so good.

The funny part is my Indian ancestors came to trini long b4 those 2nd and 3rd generation small islanders (that came here from the 70s)

they must be feel Caribbean ppl still living in d jungle , hunting, fishing & we doh even have electricity far less internet

man this thing so sad yet comical at d same time , though d foreigners probably really believe all of d non-truth perceptions out here .....

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » January 23rd, 2020, 1:16 pm

Rovin wrote:
death365 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:
This no joke

they must be feel Caribbean ppl still living in d jungle , hunting, fishing & we doh even have electricity far less internet

man this thing so sad yet comical at d same time , though d foreigners probably really believe all of d non-truth perceptions out here .....

this is what they know about Trinidad

[youtube]youtu.be/YirZ5tAC2mE?t=70[/youtube]

one eye
3NE 2NR for life

Postby one eye » January 23rd, 2020, 2:38 pm

UNC is a Trinidadian party. They have no interest of representing Tobago since they had no intention of having a representative run for Tobago.

Nothing came out of that billion dollar waste water treatment facility in Beetham. Where did the money go?

Maybe you need to ask Kamla and her entourage of white collar bandits.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”