TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Looking to Buy, Sell or Trade your vehicle or parts? Post it here
Cars, Bikes, Trucks, Pickups, Vans, Boats, ATVs etc

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Forum rules
• Negative comments or replies, lowballing or 'sale bashing' are NOT allowed in FS topics.
• Personal ads are FREE. Commercial Ads are not allowed without Powerseller Status. Posting items/property for rent is considered commercial.
• Powerseller status is for users who wish to post many items for sale, new or used.
• Even if you do not own a business but would like to post many items for sale, then Power Seller status is required.
• Users are limited to no more than 2 simultaneous Ads / FS (For Sale) topics per classified forum; powersellers are limited to no more than 4.
• Ads that have not been replied to after 180 days will be deleted.
Please click here to view the forum rules
User avatar
gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8157
Joined: May 15th, 2009, 4:40 pm
Location: trinidad

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby gastly369 » October 8th, 2020, 11:15 pm

901

Advertisement
User avatar
gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8157
Joined: May 15th, 2009, 4:40 pm
Location: trinidad

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby gastly369 » October 10th, 2020, 11:57 pm

902

User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7529
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby *KRONIK* » October 11th, 2020, 9:51 am

Wham to you bhai?
gastly369 wrote:902

User avatar
gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8157
Joined: May 15th, 2009, 4:40 pm
Location: trinidad

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby gastly369 » October 13th, 2020, 5:29 pm


User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7529
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby *KRONIK* » October 13th, 2020, 6:56 pm

gastly369 wrote:

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 25967
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 18th, 2020, 1:48 pm

*KRONIK* wrote:Spotted also

IMG-20201002-WA0059.jpeg


This man has two inno

User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7529
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby *KRONIK* » October 18th, 2020, 2:01 pm

He still has both?
Or he sold the 4?
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
*KRONIK* wrote:Spotted also

IMG-20201002-WA0059.jpeg


This man has two inno

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod
Posts: 25967
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 18th, 2020, 4:58 pm

*KRONIK* wrote:He still has both?
Or he sold the 4?
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
*KRONIK* wrote:Spotted also

IMG-20201002-WA0059.jpeg


This man has two inno


I think we talking about 2 different people...lollll....person whom I saw has another 7....a sweeeet yellow

User avatar
gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8157
Joined: May 15th, 2009, 4:40 pm
Location: trinidad

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby gastly369 » October 20th, 2020, 5:44 pm

Picsss
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
*KRONIK* wrote:He still has both?
Or he sold the 4?
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
*KRONIK* wrote:Spotted also

IMG-20201002-WA0059.jpeg


This man has two inno


I think we talking about 2 different people...lollll....person whom I saw has another 7....a sweeeet yellow

User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7529
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby *KRONIK* » October 20th, 2020, 7:03 pm

And you and the man is whatsapp padna?
gastly369 wrote:Picsss
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
*KRONIK* wrote:He still has both?
Or he sold the 4?
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
*KRONIK* wrote:Spotted also

IMG-20201002-WA0059.jpeg


This man has two inno


I think we talking about 2 different people...lollll....person whom I saw has another 7....a sweeeet yellow

User avatar
gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8157
Joined: May 15th, 2009, 4:40 pm
Location: trinidad

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby gastly369 » October 23rd, 2020, 3:25 am


nolimit
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 139
Joined: January 3rd, 2008, 4:31 pm
Location: Arima

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby nolimit » November 20th, 2020, 12:46 am

Evo 8 MR came up for sale on trinicarsforsale site....for who buying

User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7529
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby *KRONIK* » November 21st, 2020, 1:40 pm

Post the link nah

User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7529
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby *KRONIK* » November 21st, 2020, 2:23 pm

I now went on TCFS

I get weak dey......

I ready to leggo mih van

User avatar
Kronik
12 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2247
Joined: July 23rd, 2004, 9:37 pm
Location: Central
Contact:

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby Kronik » November 21st, 2020, 3:42 pm

*KRONIK* wrote:I now went on TCFS

I get weak dey......

I ready to leggo mih van

User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7529
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby *KRONIK* » November 21st, 2020, 5:36 pm

Wwgd?
Kronik wrote:
*KRONIK* wrote:I now went on TCFS

I get weak dey......

I ready to leggo mih van

User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7529
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby *KRONIK* » November 21st, 2020, 6:03 pm

FB_IMG_1605996060369.jpeg



LORDDDDDDDDD LEND A HANDDDDDDD

User avatar
scotty_buttons
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1776
Joined: October 23rd, 2005, 4:21 pm
Location: Point Of No Return
Contact:

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby scotty_buttons » November 21st, 2020, 10:28 pm

*KRONIK* wrote:I now went on TCFS

I get weak dey......

I ready to leggo mih van

Do eeettt

User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7529
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby *KRONIK* » November 22nd, 2020, 8:10 am

Buy mih van nah
Please.....
scotty_buttons wrote:
*KRONIK* wrote:I now went on TCFS

I get weak dey......

I ready to leggo mih van

Do eeettt

User avatar
fq360
Street 2NR
Posts: 84
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 11:51 pm
Location: south

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby fq360 » November 26th, 2020, 4:48 pm

nolimit wrote:Evo 8 MR came up for sale on trinicarsforsale site....for who buying


Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7529
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby *KRONIK* » November 26th, 2020, 5:38 pm

I never truly understood prostitution until now....
fq360 wrote:
nolimit wrote:Evo 8 MR came up for sale on trinicarsforsale site....for who buying


Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
fq360
Street 2NR
Posts: 84
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 11:51 pm
Location: south

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby fq360 » November 26th, 2020, 6:12 pm

220k seems reasonable imo

User avatar
scotty_buttons
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1776
Joined: October 23rd, 2005, 4:21 pm
Location: Point Of No Return
Contact:

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby scotty_buttons » November 26th, 2020, 8:14 pm

Not digging the black fenders etc.
but great looking otherwise

User avatar
fq360
Street 2NR
Posts: 84
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 11:51 pm
Location: south

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby fq360 » November 27th, 2020, 11:25 am

scotty_buttons wrote:Not digging the black fenders etc.
but great looking otherwise


Same.. it looks wrapped tho. Either way, beautiful car, always loved the MR model

User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7529
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby *KRONIK* » Yesterday, 2:35 pm

FB_IMG_1606583960393.jpeg

Advertisement

Return to “Car Classifieds - Buy, Sell or Trade”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests