TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Looking to Buy, Sell or Trade your vehicle or parts? Post it here
Cars, Bikes, Trucks, Pickups, Vans, Boats, ATVs etc

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Forum rules
• Negative comments or replies, lowballing or 'sale bashing' are NOT allowed in FS topics.
• Personal ads are FREE. Commercial Ads are not allowed without Powerseller Status. Posting items/property for rent is considered commercial.
• Powerseller status is for users who wish to post many items for sale, new or used.
• Even if you do not own a business but would like to post many items for sale, then Power Seller status is required.
• Users are limited to no more than 2 simultaneous Ads / FS (For Sale) topics per classified forum; powersellers are limited to no more than 4.
• Ads that have not been replied to after 180 days will be deleted.
Please click here to view the forum rules
User avatar
gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8189
Joined: May 15th, 2009, 4:40 pm
Location: trinidad

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby gastly369 » July 5th, 2020, 8:35 pm

.
8a6fb539e62b4e559fdd036cb4d0e00a.jpeg

User avatar
gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8189
Joined: May 15th, 2009, 4:40 pm
Location: trinidad

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby gastly369 » July 12th, 2020, 4:07 pm

8c75cedf964dbe6431efe4d003c41aeb.jpeg

User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7612
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby *KRONIK* » July 12th, 2020, 5:02 pm

gastly369 wrote:.
8a6fb539e62b4e559fdd036cb4d0e00a.jpeg
Wifey sent me this the the other day


User avatar
gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8189
Joined: May 15th, 2009, 4:40 pm
Location: trinidad

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby gastly369 » July 13th, 2020, 12:11 pm

Pressure

User avatar
scotty_buttons
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1797
Joined: October 23rd, 2005, 4:21 pm
Location: Point Of No Return
Contact:

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby scotty_buttons » August 12th, 2020, 3:54 pm

I know the title of the thread is evo 7/8 eh but.. Anyone know any evo x for sale? Specifically 2013/2014/2015 year of manufacture models?

User avatar
gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8189
Joined: May 15th, 2009, 4:40 pm
Location: trinidad

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby gastly369 » August 13th, 2020, 2:50 am

Titan one fore sale
scotty_buttons wrote:I know the title of the thread is evo 7/8 eh but.. Anyone know any evo x for sale? Specifically 2013/2014/2015 year of manufacture models?

User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7612
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby *KRONIK* » August 13th, 2020, 6:45 am

It have 3 for sale on the forums here

Make a browse in the car classifieds
scotty_buttons wrote:I know the title of the thread is evo 7/8 eh but.. Anyone know any evo x for sale? Specifically 2013/2014/2015 year of manufacture models?

User avatar
scotty_buttons
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1797
Joined: October 23rd, 2005, 4:21 pm
Location: Point Of No Return
Contact:

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby scotty_buttons » August 13th, 2020, 8:27 pm

gastly369 wrote:Titan one fore sale
scotty_buttons wrote:I know the title of the thread is evo 7/8 eh but.. Anyone know any evo x for sale? Specifically 2013/2014/2015 year of manufacture models?

Nah. Think that’s 2009

User avatar
scotty_buttons
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1797
Joined: October 23rd, 2005, 4:21 pm
Location: Point Of No Return
Contact:

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby scotty_buttons » August 13th, 2020, 8:27 pm

*KRONIK* wrote:It have 3 for sale on the forums here

Make a browse in the car classifieds
scotty_buttons wrote:I know the title of the thread is evo 7/8 eh but.. Anyone know any evo x for sale? Specifically 2013/2014/2015 year of manufacture models?


Checked all. Newest is a 2009 YOM model.

16 cycles
punchin NOS
Posts: 4852
Joined: May 10th, 2003, 9:25 am

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby 16 cycles » August 17th, 2020, 4:11 pm

Titan and another one posted are great deals...

one of them has Ohlins suspension -bought new and installed with bridgestone's re71s....not sure how a final edition would stack up...

User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7612
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby *KRONIK* » August 19th, 2020, 9:45 pm

Someone posted a 2012 FQ360 in a chat

2012 Evo X FQ360 imported from UK,
5 speed manual transmission,
360 HP 363 ft-lb torque,
0-60: 4.1 sec,
250 kph top speed,
Odometer: 48k

HKS factory built with Upgraded intake, exhaust and intercooler, high flow fuel pump and injectors, upgraded ECU

Comes with premium rockford fosgate sound system with subwoofer, touch screen CD and sat nav system

Standard brembo brakes, bilstein suspension, recaro seats, air bags

Asking price: $325k

For showings, please contact me @ 308-7114

NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE
scotty_buttons wrote:I know the title of the thread is evo 7/8 eh but.. Anyone know any evo x for sale? Specifically 2013/2014/2015 year of manufacture models?
IMG-20200819-WA0198.jpeg
IMG-20200819-WA0197.jpeg

User avatar
scotty_buttons
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1797
Joined: October 23rd, 2005, 4:21 pm
Location: Point Of No Return
Contact:

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby scotty_buttons » August 20th, 2020, 5:39 am

*KRONIK* wrote:Someone posted a 2012 FQ360 in a chat

2012 Evo X FQ360 imported from UK,
5 speed manual transmission,
360 HP 363 ft-lb torque,
0-60: 4.1 sec,
250 kph top speed,
Odometer: 48k

HKS factory built with Upgraded intake, exhaust and intercooler, high flow fuel pump and injectors, upgraded ECU

Comes with premium rockford fosgate sound system with subwoofer, touch screen CD and sat nav system

Standard brembo brakes, bilstein suspension, recaro seats, air bags

Asking price: $325k

For showings, please contact me @ 308-7114

NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE
scotty_buttons wrote:I know the title of the thread is evo 7/8 eh but.. Anyone know any evo x for sale? Specifically 2013/2014/2015 year of manufacture models?
IMG-20200819-WA0197.jpeg
IMG-20200819-WA0198.jpeg

Oh wow. Thanks man. Will check it out.

User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7612
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby *KRONIK* » August 20th, 2020, 6:31 am

If yuh buy it, yuh owe mih a ride along for linking it eh
scotty_buttons wrote:
*KRONIK* wrote:Someone posted a 2012 FQ360 in a chat

2012 Evo X FQ360 imported from UK,
5 speed manual transmission,
360 HP 363 ft-lb torque,
0-60: 4.1 sec,
250 kph top speed,
Odometer: 48k

HKS factory built with Upgraded intake, exhaust and intercooler, high flow fuel pump and injectors, upgraded ECU

Comes with premium rockford fosgate sound system with subwoofer, touch screen CD and sat nav system

Standard brembo brakes, bilstein suspension, recaro seats, air bags

Asking price: $325k

For showings, please contact me @ 308-7114

NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE
scotty_buttons wrote:I know the title of the thread is evo 7/8 eh but.. Anyone know any evo x for sale? Specifically 2013/2014/2015 year of manufacture models?
IMG-20200819-WA0197.jpeg
IMG-20200819-WA0198.jpeg

Oh wow. Thanks man. Will check it out.

User avatar
nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller
Posts: 22277
Joined: July 31st, 2007, 2:27 pm
Location: The world is fl4t

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby nervewrecker » August 20th, 2020, 10:04 am

My uncle has an upgraded gsr lancer for sale guys

User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7612
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby *KRONIK* » August 20th, 2020, 10:23 am

Come nah man

This ched is a pics thread
Word are of value here
nervewrecker wrote:My uncle has an upgraded gsr lancer for sale guys

16 cycles
punchin NOS
Posts: 4852
Joined: May 10th, 2003, 9:25 am

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby 16 cycles » August 21st, 2020, 9:51 am

Image



saw that come across whatsapp feed...

User avatar
scotty_buttons
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1797
Joined: October 23rd, 2005, 4:21 pm
Location: Point Of No Return
Contact:

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby scotty_buttons » August 21st, 2020, 8:56 pm

*KRONIK* wrote:If yuh buy it, yuh owe mih a ride along for linking it eh
scotty_buttons wrote:
*KRONIK* wrote:Someone posted a 2012 FQ360 in a chat

2012 Evo X FQ360 imported from UK,
5 speed manual transmission,
360 HP 363 ft-lb torque,
0-60: 4.1 sec,
250 kph top speed,
Odometer: 48k

HKS factory built with Upgraded intake, exhaust and intercooler, high flow fuel pump and injectors, upgraded ECU

Comes with premium rockford fosgate sound system with subwoofer, touch screen CD and sat nav system

Standard brembo brakes, bilstein suspension, recaro seats, air bags

Asking price: $325k

For showings, please contact me @ 308-7114

NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE
scotty_buttons wrote:I know the title of the thread is evo 7/8 eh but.. Anyone know any evo x for sale? Specifically 2013/2014/2015 year of manufacture models?
IMG-20200819-WA0197.jpeg
IMG-20200819-WA0198.jpeg

Oh wow. Thanks man. Will check it out.

Lmao. You getting that dw.

User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7612
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby *KRONIK* » August 21st, 2020, 10:35 pm

scotty_buttons wrote:
*KRONIK* wrote:If yuh buy it, yuh owe mih a ride along for linking it eh
scotty_buttons wrote:
*KRONIK* wrote:Someone posted a 2012 FQ360 in a chat

2012 Evo X FQ360 imported from UK,
5 speed manual transmission,
360 HP 363 ft-lb torque,
0-60: 4.1 sec,
250 kph top speed,
Odometer: 48k

HKS factory built with Upgraded intake, exhaust and intercooler, high flow fuel pump and injectors, upgraded ECU

Comes with premium rockford fosgate sound system with subwoofer, touch screen CD and sat nav system

Standard brembo brakes, bilstein suspension, recaro seats, air bags

Asking price: $325k

For showings, please contact me @ 308-7114

NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE
scotty_buttons wrote:I know the title of the thread is evo 7/8 eh but.. Anyone know any evo x for sale? Specifically 2013/2014/2015 year of manufacture models?
IMG-20200819-WA0197.jpeg
IMG-20200819-WA0198.jpeg

Oh wow. Thanks man. Will check it out.

Lmao. You getting that dw.

User avatar
gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8189
Joined: May 15th, 2009, 4:40 pm
Location: trinidad

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby gastly369 » August 22nd, 2020, 5:06 am

Book me for backseat one time

User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7612
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby *KRONIK* » August 22nd, 2020, 7:51 am

I go say something eh....

But i go stay quiet
gastly369 wrote:Book me for backseat one time

User avatar
gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8189
Joined: May 15th, 2009, 4:40 pm
Location: trinidad

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby gastly369 » August 22nd, 2020, 10:35 am


User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7612
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby *KRONIK* » August 22nd, 2020, 1:09 pm

gastly369 wrote:

323tuner
Ricer
Posts: 17
Joined: February 12th, 2010, 8:36 am
Location: San Fernando

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby 323tuner » August 24th, 2020, 1:10 pm

16 cycles wrote:Image



saw that come across whatsapp feed...



Anymore info or contact on this?

User avatar
nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller
Posts: 22277
Joined: July 31st, 2007, 2:27 pm
Location: The world is fl4t

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby nervewrecker » September 4th, 2020, 12:12 am

*KRONIK* wrote:Come nah man

This ched is a pics thread
Word are of value here
nervewrecker wrote:My uncle has an upgraded gsr lancer for sale guys


viewtopic.php?f=55&t=755880&p=10083162&hilit=lancer#p10083162

User avatar
V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS
Posts: 3234
Joined: February 6th, 2006, 11:10 am
Location: San Juan

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby V2NR 3.0 » September 24th, 2020, 12:30 am

Bumping in hope of pre-budget sale of any 7's or 8's

User avatar
fq360
Street 2NR
Posts: 84
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 11:51 pm
Location: south

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby fq360 » October 2nd, 2020, 9:42 am

anybody getchu with ah evo yet?!

User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7612
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby *KRONIK* » October 2nd, 2020, 2:16 pm

Yea

Men GT

They hiding dey ting
fq360 wrote:anybody getchu with ah evo yet?!

User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7612
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby *KRONIK* » October 2nd, 2020, 2:17 pm

Spotted today

20201002_104747.jpeg

User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7612
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby *KRONIK* » October 2nd, 2020, 2:17 pm

Spotted also

IMG-20201002-WA0059.jpeg

User avatar
gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8189
Joined: May 15th, 2009, 4:40 pm
Location: trinidad

Re: L.F. Mitsubishi Evolution 7/8

Postby gastly369 » October 4th, 2020, 3:17 am

Omg... Yasssss

Advertisement

Return to “Car Classifieds - Buy, Sell or Trade”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: howlongagain and 13 guests