TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Would you spend your money to take care of a next man's child?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 20th, 2021, 8:07 pm

**Touchy topic Alert**
Would you spend your hard earned money to bring up a next man's child or children if you're in a relationship with a woman?
What's your limit on the amount of kids before you think it isn't worth it?
Would you leave your material possessions to the step kids if you die?
Let me hear you 3ne tuners

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Re: Would you spend your money to take care of a next man's child?

Postby sam1978 » April 20th, 2021, 8:09 pm

Excellent topic and question. A mature person should have no problem with it. If you’re with the mom. You accept the child without reservations. Bringing him up is part of the acceptance.

Strugglerzinc
punchin NOS

Postby Strugglerzinc » April 20th, 2021, 8:13 pm

How should a man deal with rejection/ horn in a relationship.
Bad decisions people make in their 20's..
Are Venezuelans allowed to have?
Is there anything to be Happy about in Trinidad right now?

#Venetabanca

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 20th, 2021, 8:18 pm

Strugglerzinc wrote:How should a man deal with rejection/ horn in a relationship.
Bad decisions people make in their 20's..
Are Venezuelans allowed to have?
Is there anything to be Happy about in Trinidad right now?

#Venetabanca
Haha you keeping tabs on me.
Mods keep an eye on this one..

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » April 20th, 2021, 8:18 pm

If the woman is worth it and a gem that's what real men would do,anyone can spend money on theirs,spending money on another's and making a positive impact set's you apart from the average selfish human being..and those children would turn out just as good or better than your own because they would appreciate what you did for them...

And history/people remembers fondly the man that raised the kids that wasnt his,not the man that raised his, nothing special about that, that's his obligation

But the woman must be worth it else it can be more problems..

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » April 20th, 2021, 8:52 pm

yea people raise kids for a variety of reasons. Plenty people long time had huge families so they could have plenty farmhands. I know one ole man that had a dozen children because he was an only child and never wanted to be alone again. Even Manning said long time people had kids because it didn't have TV back then and it was boring. ***(these are all men eh, so they make the kids and go to work, is the women that had to deal with the stress of raising the a dozen kids and keeping house clean and cooking food too).

spending money, not an issue, maybe depending how much money you have to begin with. If you not hurting for money, pampers and milk relatively cheap. Time is the real precious resource. Raising kids use a hell of a lot of time.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 20th, 2021, 9:01 pm

Depends.
If he dead and the kid young enough that they' never knew him, sure. Because the kid deserves a good father figure.
If the kid old enough to know I am not his father and develop an attitude, no thanks.
If the father alive and just wutless and the kid big, hell no. I don't go through my life looking for complications

skylinechild
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby skylinechild » April 20th, 2021, 9:15 pm

88sins wrote:Depends.
If he dead and the kid young enough that they' never knew him, sure. Because the kid deserves a good father figure.
If the kid old enough to know I am not his father and develop an attitude, no thanks.
If the father alive and just wutless and the kid big, hell no. I don't go through my life looking for complications

wise answer !!!!

coltspeed
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby coltspeed » April 20th, 2021, 9:23 pm

consider it like helping nieces and nephews.

mragoobir
3NE 2NR for life

Postby mragoobir » April 20th, 2021, 9:28 pm

Why Nott?
20210420_212714.jpeg
20210420_212714.jpeg (21.38 KiB) Viewed 2236 times

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 20th, 2021, 9:29 pm

think this topic was debated already on tuner. Also them kinda topics allyuh hitting these days lil fshy eh.

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » April 20th, 2021, 9:32 pm

Meh
My wife was married before and had two young kids. We now have two other kids. Everything i do, is for the four of them. The eldest one, spending a setta money on her form 6 studies, the 2nd one, bussing my arse with her because she has SEA next year, and the two that are biologically mine are still pretty young.
While true, you may feel differently when it is your own flesh and blood, when i die all my money will be divided equally amongst the 4 of them. They are all my kids.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » April 20th, 2021, 10:01 pm

goalpost wrote:Meh
My wife was married before and had two young kids. We now have two other kids. Everything i do, is for the four of them. The eldest one, spending a setta money on her form 6 studies, the 2nd one, bussing my arse with her because she has SEA next year, and the two that are biologically mine are still pretty young.
While true, you may feel differently when it is your own flesh and blood, when i die all my money will be divided equally amongst the 4 of them. They are all my kids.

Great work man... you are the example others should follow. Your family is lucky to have you.

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » April 20th, 2021, 10:32 pm

If the children are your nieces and nephews and they need help, yes. This isnt the bacchanal answer but is a real one.

Other exceptional cases also exist.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » April 21st, 2021, 12:56 am

Not ideal but it happens. I’d prefer not to have the responsibility without the respect. I can’t handle spending my money for someone to tell me “you is not even my fadda !!!” When I try to discipline them.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » April 21st, 2021, 6:24 am

Only a cuck would do that. Let the other man mind his spawn. In fact he hadda take the child too

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » April 21st, 2021, 6:45 am

yea only a loser go deal with a mama moeey with calves, them so is beat an go, even beat an go when dey have man/husband/bf. It hav too much young fresh firm goodies willing and able to bend ting to go down da steps route.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » April 21st, 2021, 8:02 am

matr1x wrote:Only a cuck would do that. Let the other man mind his spawn. In fact he hadda take the child too

:roll: Really?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 21st, 2021, 10:18 am

So, tell me something, just my curiosity acting up here eh, so bear with me.

Lewwe jus say, if the mother went thru she heaux-phase and went with the father, who as kismet would have it is a wutless useless gunta that living to waste God good air, food & space & the only thing he doing is making children & abandoning them.
Why should anyone else besides him & the mother bear the financial, psychological & emotional burden of raising his kids that may just turn out as useless & wutless as he is if not worse? Seen this happen with some families a few times over the years.
If you want to be involved with the mother, that's fine, your choice, when yuh find yuh headache know where yuh going & get yuh panadol. But would it not be better to have the useless sperm donor be at the very least financially responsible for his offspring & compel him to be so? because not making them financially responsible is in a way encouraging this kinda bs, where people does feel that they do not need to be responsible for their actions or the consequences of those actions. They does say "she go mind it, or a nex man go mind it", and they gone with that, hardly if ever to be seen again.

I does say, sterilization should be a lawful punishment for ppl that making children & yuh can't/won't mind them. So a next man minding yuh yute? cool, his choice, nuttn terribly wrong there, kid gets cared for & a father figure, guy gets a kid, mom gets a hand, all well & good.
but yuh see dem testicles the sperm donor walking around scratching all day like yuh have severe simultaneous cases of jock itch & crabs & that is the length & breadth of his achievements over the years? he eh need dem to be a useless deadbeat, so they can be removed from the equation entirely.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 21st, 2021, 12:17 pm

Yuh mean step children or the Oman trying to pass off ah next man sperm as yours, and u get to find out later?

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » April 21st, 2021, 12:31 pm

lol, no.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » April 21st, 2021, 12:32 pm

I would help take care of a child even if it’s not mine and I’m not with the mother. A break from early could change a child’s fortunes in life later on.

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » April 21st, 2021, 12:43 pm

hell no.
once i hear a woman has a child, i go in the opposite direction.
the less baggage the better.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » April 21st, 2021, 1:29 pm

S_2NR wrote:hell no.

So why would you be with a woman if not for marriage and/or a family and success in a progressive manner ?

Display to us what it is to be a "man" who "thinks" or refuses to pay for maintenance and accept responsibility.

Talk to us player :lol: :lol:

We always hear the woman side NOW let us her the other women side :lol: :lol:

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » April 21st, 2021, 2:34 pm

RedVEVO wrote:

So why would you be with a woman if not for marriage and/or a family and success in a progressive manner ?

Display to us what it is to be a "man" who "thinks" or refuses to pay for maintenance and accept responsibility.

I am interested in women for marriage and a family. However, I have no interest in taking care of another man child or dealing with baggage that comes along with that. As someone who doesn't have that baggage myself, why would I subscribe to that.

No idea how "maintenance" or "accepting responsibility" come into this but I'll accept full responsibility for MY children, not someone else's.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » April 21st, 2021, 2:47 pm

S_2NR wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

I am interested in women for marriage and a family. However, I have no interest in taking care of another man child or dealing with baggage that comes along with that. As someone who doesn't have that baggage myself, why would I subscribe to that.

No idea how "maintenance" or "accepting responsibility" come into this but I'll accept full responsibility for MY children, not someone else's.

Excellent answer :D

Now you need to teach the OTHER Trini peeps :lol:

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 21st, 2021, 2:58 pm

Unless the woman is a widow and decided to remarry, capital no.Luckily I will never have that problem

ftitan
Street 2NR

Postby ftitan » April 21st, 2021, 3:04 pm

If the man dead and he seemed like a decent person at the time, then yeah I'll raise his child out of respect for the man. Inheritance like family land and thing...i dunno. Rather keep it my bloodline if I have the choice, but I wouldn't leave the child without anything if I already commit to it.
But if the man was one of them gunman or whatever.. that's not my problem because I not sticking my sausage in a woman with that kind of decision making capabilities.

Now if the man alive, no. That's a can of worms by itself and I really not interested.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » April 21st, 2021, 4:26 pm

sam1978 wrote:I would help take care of a child even if it’s not mine and I’m not with the mother. A break from early could change a child’s fortunes in life later on.

I agree and tbh would prefer that option rather than be with the mother and all the complications that comes with it. It's like the old saying of just giving someone money instead of lending them. Couple things to consider when getting into a serious relationship with a single mother
1. You will always be in last place behind her and how much children she has
2 If the relationship does go south everything you invested in her kids are gone as they are not obligated to even look for you after
3. If visitation with the real pops is going on and he is in their life it can be quite arkward when running into him. Which leads to
4. Never know if the ex man wants to kill you or still with the moms on the side. Once he's in the pic anything possible
I do respect and admire the men who take that step though and wish them the best

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 21st, 2021, 4:39 pm

j.o.e wrote:Not ideal but it happens. I’d prefer not to have the responsibility without the respect. I can’t handle spending my money for someone to tell me “you is not even my fadda !!!” When I try to discipline them.

This right here is my issue. After you did the best you could, time to discipline or share some experience to prevent unwanted situations, that line does come up. That's where it does get sticky

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”