TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Fitzgerald Hinds is new Minister of National Security, Stuart Young now Minister of Energy

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Re: Fitzgerald Hinds is new Minister of National Security, Stuart Young now Minister of Energy

Postby Dohplaydat » April 21st, 2021, 1:20 pm

Les Bain wrote:Lord, caught a brief moment of Hinds on the MOH briefing.
Man reminds me of them comedy movies where somebody clueless thinks he fooling people by reading off a board, or parroting what someone telling him via a earpiece.

Yea I watched it too, take back what I said about Hinds.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Re: Fitzgerald Hinds is new Minister of National Security, Stuart Young now Minister of Energy

Postby Dohplaydat » April 21st, 2021, 1:21 pm

antlind wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
matr1x wrote:Stuart and hinds are the living embodiment of the expression "failing upwards "

Stuart is legit probably the smartest minister in PNM's cabinet, and his main competition might be from men like Imbert and Enill.

The issue with Stuart is that he feel he smarter than everybody else and his arrogance will always be his downfall.

Just to be clear....Do you mean smartest as is most intelligent, or smartest as in ‘smart man’.

Both, I knew Stewie a little as he was my cousin's partner back in CIC. He apparently was the second the smartest in class and also a big smartman too.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » April 21st, 2021, 1:21 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
matr1x wrote:Stuart and hinds are the living embodiment of the expression "failing upwards "

Stuart is legit probably the smartest minister in PNM's cabinet, and his main competition might be from men like Imbert and Enill.

The issue with Stuart is that he feel he smarter than everybody else and his arrogance will always be his downfall.

You can be smart and still maintain humility and sincerity , however its another when youre smart and extremely condescending to everyone else.

ill let you all choose which applies.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 21st, 2021, 1:32 pm

Asking anybody how Hinds could be MNS in front of Keith Scotland

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » April 21st, 2021, 2:10 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Asking anybody how Hinds could be MNS in front of Keith Scotland

My take on the whole situation is that security in this country is so screwed up and at an all time low, Rowley probably thought that there is no way Hinds can make it any worse. He certainly won’t make it any better.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 21st, 2021, 2:54 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
Man reminds me of them comedy movies where somebody clueless thinks he fooling people by reading off a board, or parroting what someone telling him via a earpiece.

Verbal diarrhea in action.

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Asking anybody how Hinds could be MNS in front of Keith Scotland

Scotland does not want any ministerial or cabinet position. He did his assessment and realized that he could continue to make his trillions as a lawyer once he stays as a parliamentarian.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » April 21st, 2021, 3:00 pm

bluefete wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:

Verbal diarrhea in action.

Scotland does not want any ministerial or cabinet position. He did his assessment and realized that he could continue to make his trillions as a lawyer once he stays as a parliamentarian.

You do not know KS .

His contribution to society is amazing .

His family lifestyle is amazing .

So the logical thing a Tobago leader will do is to keep him hidden :D

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 21st, 2021, 3:05 pm

RedVEVO wrote:You do not know KS . His contribution to society is amazing . His family lifestyle is amazing .

This is because of what he charges his clients. One of his fees could pay his parliamentary salary for one year.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » April 21st, 2021, 3:07 pm

bluefete wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:You do not know KS . His contribution to society is amazing . His family lifestyle is amazing .

This is because of what he charges his clients. One of his fees could pay his parliamentary salary for one year.

You are definitely not his target market :lol:

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 21st, 2021, 6:41 pm

Yuh sure right about that one :lol: :lol:

Video won't embed.

https://www.facebook.com/AStandAgainstC ... 0615175019

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”