Fitzgerald Hinds is new Minister of National Security, Stuart Young now Minister of Energy

Re: Fitzgerald Hinds is new Minister of National Security, Stuart Young now Minister of Energy

Postby Dohplaydat » April 21st, 2021, 1:20 pm

Les Bain wrote:Lord, caught a brief moment of Hinds on the MOH briefing.
Man reminds me of them comedy movies where somebody clueless thinks he fooling people by reading off a board, or parroting what someone telling him via a earpiece.

Yea I watched it too, take back what I said about Hinds.

Re: Fitzgerald Hinds is new Minister of National Security, Stuart Young now Minister of Energy

Postby Dohplaydat » April 21st, 2021, 1:21 pm

antlind wrote:
matr1x wrote:Stuart and hinds are the living embodiment of the expression "failing upwards "

Stuart is legit probably the smartest minister in PNM's cabinet, and his main competition might be from men like Imbert and Enill.

The issue with Stuart is that he feel he smarter than everybody else and his arrogance will always be his downfall.

Just to be clear....Do you mean smartest as is most intelligent, or smartest as in ‘smart man’.

Both, I knew Stewie a little as he was my cousin's partner back in CIC. He apparently was the second the smartest in class and also a big smartman too.

Postby Ben_spanna » April 21st, 2021, 1:21 pm

matr1x wrote:Stuart and hinds are the living embodiment of the expression "failing upwards "

Stuart is legit probably the smartest minister in PNM's cabinet, and his main competition might be from men like Imbert and Enill.

The issue with Stuart is that he feel he smarter than everybody else and his arrogance will always be his downfall.

You can be smart and still maintain humility and sincerity , however its another when youre smart and extremely condescending to everyone else.

ill let you all choose which applies.

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 21st, 2021, 1:32 pm

Asking anybody how Hinds could be MNS in front of Keith Scotland

Postby antlind » April 21st, 2021, 2:10 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Asking anybody how Hinds could be MNS in front of Keith Scotland

My take on the whole situation is that security in this country is so screwed up and at an all time low, Rowley probably thought that there is no way Hinds can make it any worse. He certainly won’t make it any better.

Postby bluefete » April 21st, 2021, 2:54 pm

Man reminds me of them comedy movies where somebody clueless thinks he fooling people by reading off a board, or parroting what someone telling him via a earpiece.

Verbal diarrhea in action.

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Asking anybody how Hinds could be MNS in front of Keith Scotland

Scotland does not want any ministerial or cabinet position. He did his assessment and realized that he could continue to make his trillions as a lawyer once he stays as a parliamentarian.

Postby RedVEVO » April 21st, 2021, 3:00 pm

Verbal diarrhea in action.

Scotland does not want any ministerial or cabinet position. He did his assessment and realized that he could continue to make his trillions as a lawyer once he stays as a parliamentarian.

You do not know KS .

His contribution to society is amazing .

His family lifestyle is amazing .

So the logical thing a Tobago leader will do is to keep him hidden :D

Postby bluefete » April 21st, 2021, 3:05 pm

RedVEVO wrote:You do not know KS . His contribution to society is amazing . His family lifestyle is amazing .

This is because of what he charges his clients. One of his fees could pay his parliamentary salary for one year.

Postby RedVEVO » April 21st, 2021, 3:07 pm

RedVEVO wrote:You do not know KS . His contribution to society is amazing . His family lifestyle is amazing .

This is because of what he charges his clients. One of his fees could pay his parliamentary salary for one year.

You are definitely not his target market :lol:

Postby bluefete » April 21st, 2021, 6:41 pm

Yuh sure right about that one :lol: :lol:

Video won't embed.

https://www.facebook.com/AStandAgainstC ... 0615175019