TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

NVIDIA's GTC Panel Discussion on Artificial Intelligence Leadership in the Caribbean

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Rajeevr84
Street 2NR

NVIDIA's GTC Panel Discussion on Artificial Intelligence Leadership in the Caribbean

Postby Rajeevr84 » April 18th, 2021, 8:45 pm

How the Caribbean Can Lay the Groundwork Today to Empower AI Leadership of the Future: A Panel Discussion

You'll need to make an account unfortunately.
https://gtc21.event.nvidia.com/media/Ho ... /204678663

It was quite nice of NVIDIA to feature us in their GTC conference this week.

Anyway feedback on their points would be appreciated.

Devourment
Trinituner Peong

Re: NVIDIA's GTC Panel Discussion on Artificial Intelligence Leadership in the Caribbean

Postby Devourment » April 19th, 2021, 7:15 am

Very cool and impressive. Listened to most of it and I agree the talent is here in Trinidad, but the brain drain will only get worst.

devon4786
3NE 2NR for life

Re: NVIDIA's GTC Panel Discussion on Artificial Intelligence Leadership in the Caribbean

Postby devon4786 » November 1st, 2023, 5:59 am

I've had my fair share of experiences with Nvidia, especially when tackling specific issues. I remember encountering a problem with Nvidia Instant Replay not working as expected. It was a bit frustrating initially, but I found a solution through a helpful article.

These discussions and panels can enhance AI leadership in the Caribbean. They provide insights and solutions for everyday problems, much like I found for my Nvidia issue. Learning from such events is critical to paving the way for a future where AI plays a significant role. For those interested in exploring more about Nvidia and solving potential problems, you can always check it out here.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”