Forums

Special Operations Response Team (SORT)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: End Of SORT.

Postby RedVEVO » April 18th, 2021, 2:10 pm

MaxPower wrote:Imagine what Andrea went through. To have those stinking nasty unhygienic men take advantage of her.

How did she feel?

And we are supposed to give these rapists a “fair” trial in this corrupted criminal favoring justice system?

Allyuh don’t understand....if SORT did not do what they did, these rapists wouldve been back out roaming to rape again.

What is the other way? Someone tell me because allyuh perfect justice system dreams about we should do this and let’s do that is NOT working.

I have no remorse for the rapists or their family.

The nation should come together and protest in favor of SORT.

Max maybe - just maybe - the logic is a tizzy emotional .

Everyone will agree with you but is this the correct direction TTPS should take on as policy - a secret policy .

Suppose your family is NOT liked by the TTPS and they murder your sibling or mentally upscaled Uncles who drives a bentley or even a wild panty throwing yet church going Aunty .

Where do we stand as citizens expecting fair play or justice from our corrupted TTPS ?

Let's rethink - drink a cold $40 2L coconut h20 and eat 2 saheena with heavy coconut kuchela and re-fuel.

Then later we can sit around a home made pool by INTEX , holding hands and sing " Dye Row, Dye Rowley Dye ! "
Last edited by RedVEVO on April 18th, 2021, 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » April 18th, 2021, 2:11 pm

pugboy wrote:allyuh seem to forget we have had decades of commissioners who operate on autopilot and bobol
resulting in the massive police corruption and freeness by the criminal elements

returning to an average operating commissioner and average actions aint gonna cut it.

That's what the PNM wants and that's what they need... Gary stepped on their toes and now he has to pay the price

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » April 18th, 2021, 2:41 pm

wtf wrote:
elec2020 wrote:so fix crime with a greater crime. got it. we on our way to becoming a developed nation.
Who started the crime first?

trinidad and tobago. fixing crime with crime. outstanding. trend setters

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 18th, 2021, 3:21 pm

Better than fixing crime by doing absolutely nothing.
Developed nations should be the last to talk about government sanctioned crimes.
elec2020 wrote:
wtf wrote:
elec2020 wrote:so fix crime with a greater crime. got it. we on our way to becoming a developed nation.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » April 18th, 2021, 4:00 pm

timelapse wrote:Better than fixing crime by doing absolutely nothing.
Developed nations should be the last to talk about government sanctioned crimes.
elec2020 wrote:
wtf wrote:

u guys making no sense. so it better to fix crime with crime than to do the right thing which is to clean out the police force and push for better policing standards. cause apparently its the criminals fault that cases get dropped due to lack of evidence or officers missing court. yh its the criminals fault why they not in jail. so best the national defense agents kill out all the criminals. with thinking like that its better we change our name from the democratic republic of trinidad and tobago to the people's republic of trinidad and tobago. also whats to stop officers from killing who they chose if they fit the criminal label. the students from uwi that were charged with resisting arrest are criminals no. then they should have been killed. yh society would be so much better with that kind of mindset. no need for the courts to see whether or not this person is really a criminal

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 18th, 2021, 5:11 pm

Elec yuh sounding like yuh have a few cases before the courts.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 18th, 2021, 5:22 pm

yeah man toting bad
basket heavy

Phone Surgeon wrote:Elec yuh sounding like yuh have a few cases before the courts.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » April 18th, 2021, 6:23 pm

#1 nobody afraid of sort.
ROPTF when in existence yes.

And since when is the police service judge jury and executioner? I'm sorry it had to reach to this but take chain up from a soldier come politician.

I'm not saying these men didn't deserve what happened to them but there are ways of doing something. You just can't go willy nilly wiping out people without planning an exit strategy.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 18th, 2021, 6:25 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Imagine what Andrea went through. To have those stinking nasty unhygienic men take advantage of her.

How did she feel?

And we are supposed to give these rapists a “fair” trial in this corrupted criminal favoring justice system?

Allyuh don’t understand....if SORT did not do what they did, these rapists wouldve been back out roaming to rape again.

What is the other way? Someone tell me because allyuh perfect justice system dreams about we should do this and let’s do that is NOT working.

I have no remorse for the rapists or their family.

The nation should come together and protest in favor of SORT.

Max maybe - just maybe - the logic is a tizzy emotional .

Everyone will agree with you but is this the correct direction TTPS should take on as policy - a secret policy .

Suppose your family is NOT liked by the TTPS and they murder your sibling or mentally upscaled Uncles who drives a bentley or even a wild panty throwing yet church going Aunty .

Where do we stand as citizens expecting fair play or justice from our corrupted TTPS ?

Let's rethink - drink a cold $40 2L coconut h20 and eat 2 saheena with heavy coconut kuchela and re-fuel.

Then later we can sit around a home made pool by INTEX , holding hands and sing " Dye Row, Dye Rowley Dye ! "

Hello RedVEVO,

I agree with all you’re saying BUT with this direction, we will have more criminals being dealt with than innocent citizens.

Vigilantism isnt fair.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » April 18th, 2021, 6:27 pm

elec2020 wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
wtf wrote:

u guys making no sense. so it better to fix crime with crime than to do the right thing which is to clean out the police force and push for better policing standards. cause apparently its the criminals fault that cases get dropped due to lack of evidence or officers missing court. yh its the criminals fault why they not in jail. so best the national defense agents kill out all the criminals. with thinking like that its better we change our name from the democratic republic of trinidad and tobago to the people's republic of trinidad and tobago. also whats to stop officers from killing who they chose if they fit the criminal label. the students from uwi that were charged with resisting arrest are criminals no. then they should have been killed. yh society would be so much better with that kind of mindset. no need for the courts to see whether or not this person is really a criminal

These idiots in here wouldn't understand that.

So if we go down this road, suspected rape and kidnapping=beat to death.
Robbery=two break foot and some ribs?
Parking within 9m of a corner=hard slap in yuh MC.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 18th, 2021, 6:29 pm

Extrajudicial is extrajudicial.
Murder is Murder.

Every one will rationalize it until it is their people that die by falling off a stool

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » April 18th, 2021, 6:40 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Elec yuh sounding like yuh have a few cases before the courts.

okay

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » April 18th, 2021, 6:44 pm

rollingstock wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
wtf wrote:

they have absolutely no clue what they really promoting. thankfully they in no position to push their agenda as the SORT crew rightfully being investigated and hopefully charges will be laid to those who abused there authority

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 18th, 2021, 6:44 pm

To be honest bro, some of them need that yes.
rollingstock wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
wtf wrote:

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » April 18th, 2021, 6:50 pm

What about the sort men captured thieving the people them sousou money?

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » April 18th, 2021, 6:55 pm

still waiting to hear about that case and the one with the golden tiida. is almost a year passed with respect to these two cases. while i get men wanting vigilante justice. this is not the right path. what we need is a total cleansing of the police force. with proper policing crime would not be where it is at now. but criminals have nothing to fear when the police not doing there jobs properly (so the case will be thrown out) or they may be able to put things in place for no shows in courts (so the case will be thrown out). till the rotten elements of the police force are fixed. nothing. not even vigilante justice (cause those who do it will off course feel the full brunt of the law in time) will help fix things in tnt. in fact it even makes it worse. cause now, if balcon and the next one were deemed to be murdered then the state would now have to compensate the families involved. imagine that. after all the pain they may have inflicted we then have to pay their families for wrongful death (or something along those lines). nice.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 18th, 2021, 7:37 pm

Not really a sort man, was a soldier part timing.

alfa wrote:What about the sort men captured thieving the people them sousou money?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 18th, 2021, 7:40 pm

In a dream world maybe.Theory has its uses but it useless here
elec2020 wrote:still waiting to hear about that case and the one with the golden tiida. is almost a year passed with respect to these two cases. while i get men wanting vigilante justice. this is not the right path. what we need is a total cleansing of the police force. with proper policing crime would not be where it is at now. but criminals have nothing to fear when the police not doing there jobs properly (so the case will be thrown out) or they may be able to put things in place for no shows in courts (so the case will be thrown out). till the rotten elements of the police force are fixed. nothing. not even vigilante justice (cause those who do it will off course feel the full brunt of the law in time) will help fix things in tnt. in fact it even makes it worse. cause now, if balcon and the next one were deemed to be murdered then the state would now have to compensate the families involved. imagine that. after all the pain they may have inflicted we then have to pay their families for wrongful death (or something along those lines). nice.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 18th, 2021, 8:11 pm

Wait until some TTPS officer sets one of you all up for a false case because he wants to bull your wife/get your property/yuh bad drive him. Then the cries of "leh dem do wey dey hadda do" will stick in your craw. I don't know WTF ollour expect after TWO men died in TTPS custody from blunt force trauma, that we'd be expected to say "what's for lunch"? and move on as if nothing happened?

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » April 18th, 2021, 8:17 pm

The problem with Trinidad is the Trinidadians.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » April 18th, 2021, 8:27 pm

De Dragon wrote:Wait until some TTPS officer sets one of you all up for a false case because he wants to bull your wife/get your property/yuh bad drive him. Then the cries of "leh dem do wey dey hadda do" will stick in your craw. I don't know WTF ollour expect after TWO men died in TTPS custody from blunt force trauma, that we'd be expected to say "what's for lunch"? and move on as if nothing happened?

as i said before they have no clue what they condoning. not saying that criminals don't deserve to be punished. but the reason they are not is because of POOR POLICING. NOTHING ELSE. that is why they will continue to commit crime. and encouraging officers to comit crime IS A SURE RECIPE FOR DISASTER.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » April 18th, 2021, 8:28 pm

timelapse wrote:In a dream world maybe.Theory has its uses but it useless here
elec2020 wrote:still waiting to hear about that case and the one with the golden tiida. is almost a year passed with respect to these two cases. while i get men wanting vigilante justice. this is not the right path. what we need is a total cleansing of the police force. with proper policing crime would not be where it is at now. but criminals have nothing to fear when the police not doing there jobs properly (so the case will be thrown out) or they may be able to put things in place for no shows in courts (so the case will be thrown out). till the rotten elements of the police force are fixed. nothing. not even vigilante justice (cause those who do it will off course feel the full brunt of the law in time) will help fix things in tnt. in fact it even makes it worse. cause now, if balcon and the next one were deemed to be murdered then the state would now have to compensate the families involved. imagine that. after all the pain they may have inflicted we then have to pay their families for wrongful death (or something along those lines). nice.

at the end of the day i am not saying that criminals don't deserve justice. of course they do. i was robbed twice in my life and both time i want those fawkers to feel what i felt. but its not their fault the officers botched the case. ask for better policing. not vigilante justice. all that will do is make things worse in tnt

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 18th, 2021, 8:40 pm

1593a83d-67f9-4d73-9b34-5cf735867242.jpg

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 18th, 2021, 9:14 pm

Hoss, there are rogue police.I have no love for them.But understand, criminals no longer fear the law.They getting more brazen.At some point it will be a kill or be killed situation.I already unstable in the head.Once those pests don't touch my loved ones, we'll be fine.Sorry about other people, but you have to defend your own this rounds.If those pests get killed by police I glad.The man had a long raping spree over the years.I glad he is dead.I find it should have been more gruesome and public.Send a message to other sickos like him.
elec2020 wrote:

at the end of the day i am not saying that criminals don't deserve justice. of course they do. i was robbed twice in my life and both time i want those fawkers to feel what i felt. but its not their fault the officers botched the case. ask for better policing. not vigilante justice. all that will do is make things worse in tnt

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 18th, 2021, 9:26 pm

timelapse wrote:Hoss, there are rogue police.I have no love for them.But understand, criminals no longer fear the law.They getting more brazen.At some point it will be a kill or be killed situation.I already unstable in the head.Once those pests don't touch my loved ones, we'll be fine.Sorry about other people, but you have to defend your own this rounds.If those pests get killed by police I glad.The man had a long raping spree over the years.I glad he is dead.I find it should have been more gruesome and public.Send a message to other sickos like him.
elec2020 wrote:

Yes, but with the same SORT officers appointing themselves judge, jury and executioner, what will happen to the unit and the morale of the service? Cut arse for suspects is nothing new, but to beat them to death? That is just stupid.

carluva
Shifting into 6th

Postby carluva » April 18th, 2021, 9:31 pm

Where is Zoom. Did he get banned?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 18th, 2021, 10:18 pm

De Dragon wrote:
timelapse wrote:Hoss, there are rogue police.I have no love for them.But understand, criminals no longer fear the law.They getting more brazen.At some point it will be a kill or be killed situation.I already unstable in the head.Once those pests don't touch my loved ones, we'll be fine.Sorry about other people, but you have to defend your own this rounds.If those pests get killed by police I glad.The man had a long raping spree over the years.I glad he is dead.I find it should have been more gruesome and public.Send a message to other sickos like him.
elec2020 wrote:

Yes, but with the same SORT officers appointing themselves judge, jury and executioner, what will happen to the unit and the morale of the service? Cut arse for suspects is nothing new, but to beat them to death? That is just stupid.

To beat and torture them to death is what they deserve.

I can agree about not killing them, but at least have them raped the same way only more gruesome and their genitals removed with no pain killers...antibiotics and blood is enough.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » April 18th, 2021, 10:52 pm

Only they didn’t beat them as punishment. They were trying to find out where she was to rescue her/ find the body, but they wasn’t talking , so...

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » April 18th, 2021, 11:01 pm

carluva wrote:Where is Zoom. Did he get banned?
Yeah he holidayin in Bantanamo again.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » April 19th, 2021, 7:04 am

I thought everyone knew and could understand this..

sam1978 wrote:Only they didn’t beat them as punishment. They were trying to find out where she was to rescue her/ find the body, but they wasn’t talking , so...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”