TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Energy Minister Franklyn Khan has died

Postby Rovin » April 17th, 2021, 7:18 pm

didnt know guy smiley lived in moka ...

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 17th, 2021, 7:34 pm

one eye wrote:My sincere condolences goes out to Mr. Franklin Khan's family.
R.I.P Franklin
You were a good soul it was nice knowing you.

Username zoom rader find something to do besides being a tuner manicou. You are a disgraceful man full of regret that is why you come here to project your rumshop gimmicks.

Whatever you hear in the rumshop from drunk ole Wayne you come here to talk about how you know so much.

You are almost as pathetic as username de dragon.

Looks like you're still in the market for a man.
RIP to Petrotrin
RIP to Titan methanol
RIP to M5
RIP to M4
RIP to Nutrien O2
RIP to Yara
RIP to Arcelor Mittal.
RIP to M1
RIP to Point Lisas

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 17th, 2021, 7:56 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:Don't worry boi zoom, like you fraid you get ban. look Philip say it for you.

Nah me ent friad ban

But we have any an idiot mod showing concerns for Smiley but he was no where around when Sat Maharaj died and was blasted on tuner.

Do so ent like so.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 17th, 2021, 7:58 pm

sMASH wrote:Good.
One down, 6 more to go.
Becareful dude there is a red government mod bitching right now

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 17th, 2021, 8:14 pm

zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:Good.
One down, 6 more to go.
Becareful dude there is a red government mod bitching right now

LFD RFD PNM "mod"?

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » April 17th, 2021, 8:21 pm

Franklyn Khan always seemed like a cool fella. The only man in the PNM cabinet thay appears sane

rip

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 17th, 2021, 8:49 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Blaze d Chalice wrote:Don't worry boi zoom, like you fraid you get ban. look Philip say it for you.

Nah me ent friad ban

But we have any an idiot mod showing concerns for Smiley but he was no where around when Sat Maharaj died and was blasted on tuner.

Do so ent like so.

gih dem

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » April 17th, 2021, 10:24 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Nah me ent friad ban

Do so ent like so.

gih dem

Wait nah that thing he say about Gulf City and malls true?

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » April 17th, 2021, 10:44 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Nah me ent friad ban

Do so ent like so.

gih dem

Wait nah that thing he say about Gulf City and malls true?

There are many empty stores in Gulf City. I was there a couple weeks ago and I was surprised at how many had closed.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 17th, 2021, 10:53 pm

Friends,

Let us put the politics aside and have some sympathy in this difficult time. A father, a husband is now gone.

Condolences to the family.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » April 17th, 2021, 11:05 pm

Gulf City doing some re-arranging. They shutting down parts of the mall and moving those tenants to more active areas.

Overall there are less stores, but the major thoroughfares still look "full" kinda way.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » April 17th, 2021, 11:33 pm

paid_influencer wrote:Gulf City doing some re-arranging. They shutting down parts of the mall and moving those tenants to more active areas.

Overall there are less stores, but the major thoroughfares still look "full" kinda way.

Trincity Mall, Shopps of Arima, Piarco Plaza, Massy (shops at Orange Grove).... all of them half empty. Paper on the glass...signs of the time

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » April 17th, 2021, 11:53 pm

I didnt listen to a PEA rant in a good lil while.

Gulf have quite a lot of empty stores, mostly on the first floor, but it far from dead.

West mall does a good job of averting your eyes from the dead spots with the narrow one way corridors and abundance of decorations everywhere.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » April 18th, 2021, 12:46 am

Gladiator wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:Gulf City doing some re-arranging. They shutting down parts of the mall and moving those tenants to more active areas.

Trincity Mall, Shopps of Arima, Piarco Plaza, Massy (shops at Orange Grove).... all of them half empty. Paper on the glass...signs of the time
I recall Tuner Habit 7 saying that the malls are full and people are spending money .

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 18th, 2021, 1:06 am

Kickstart wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

I recall Tuner Habit 7 saying that the malls are full and people are spending money .

Tunts7 says that nonsense to detract from the failure of the LFD RFD PNM that he slavishly supports.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 18th, 2021, 4:19 am

Agreed, once there is no evidence of wrongdoing no need to slander the dead.
I have no issue talking I’ll of the dead once warranted.

MaxPower wrote:Friends,

Let us put the politics aside and have some sympathy in this difficult time. A father, a husband is now gone.

Condolences to the family.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » April 18th, 2021, 6:23 am

Someone check on Marlene and make sure she good.

If she fall down, is 90 percent of Trinidad and Tobago following she down that sinkhole

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 18th, 2021, 7:34 am

she have kidney and diabeties, so she def watching sheself for sure
but at least she have a good padna(burkie) to go lime with there after

matr1x wrote:Someone check on Marlene and make sure she good.

If she fall down, is 90 percent of Trinidad and Tobago following she down that sinkhole

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » April 18th, 2021, 9:37 am

" At yesterday's Ministry of Health COVID-19 update, Chief Medical Officer Dr Roshan Parasram was asked whether Khan received the COVID-19 vaccine and whether he was a point of contact for the Prime Minister. Parasram referred those questions to either the Office of the Prime Minister or the Ministry of Energy "

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/frankli ... 70eb0732be

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » April 18th, 2021, 9:43 am

I don’t know why people surprised stores closed. Majority of stores selling clothes, no where to go, no bars, restaurants, parties, some people stop attending church, limited big weddings, no Christmas events, no carnival ........ if places remained open that would’ve been confirmation of money laundering to me. Business activity must take a hit during this pandemic.
Then those unemployed people can no longer purchase let PEA keep screaming that the sky is falling to get attention.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » April 18th, 2021, 9:50 am

matr1x wrote:Someone check on Marlene and make sure she good.

U not easy nah..

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » April 18th, 2021, 9:53 am

j.o.e wrote:I don’t know why people surprised stores closed. Majority of stores selling clothes, no where to go, no bars, restaurants, parties, some people stop attending church, limited big weddings, no Christmas events, no carnival ........ if places remained open that would’ve been confirmation of money laundering to me. Business activity must take a hit during this pandemic.
Then those unemployed people can no longer purchase let PEA keep screaming that the sky is falling to get attention.

boss, I does watch some of them places in the mall. The most grand ones with the most interior design - dead like doorknob since they open but them not closing/moving/shutting down at all.

Is the busier stores that downsizing/moving/shutting down for some reason.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 18th, 2021, 10:31 am

paid_influencer wrote:
j.o.e wrote:I don’t know why people surprised stores closed. Majority of stores selling clothes, no where to go, no bars, restaurants, parties, some people stop attending church, limited big weddings, no Christmas events, no carnival ........ if places remained open that would’ve been confirmation of money laundering to me. Business activity must take a hit during this pandemic.

boss, I does watch some of them places in the mall. The most grand ones with the most interior design - dead like doorknob since they open but them not closing/moving/shutting down at all.

Probably a front for drug runners. How else do they pay their Bill's if they aren't making sales through the stores..

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » April 18th, 2021, 10:48 am

wtf wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:

Probably a front for drug runners. How else do they pay their Bill's if they aren't making sales through the stores..

Other than the money launderers there are some husbands pumping money into failed stores to keep their wives happy. The prestige of saying you’re a business owner really does a number on people. I know a few.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 18th, 2021, 10:57 am

Sounds Anandish

j.o.e wrote:
wtf wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:

Other than the money launderers there are some husbands pumping money into failed stores to keep their wives happy. The prestige of saying you’re a business owner really does a number on people. I know a few.

"strong and independent."

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » April 18th, 2021, 11:01 am

Mall rental for a space is also avg 15k a month alone added
j.o.e wrote:
wtf wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 18th, 2021, 11:04 am

Maybe we should look at what is happening worldwide with Mall space.

Why pay mall prices and rent when there is no buying traffic?

If the growth is in online sales ....why stay in a mall?

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » April 18th, 2021, 11:21 am

Redman wrote:Maybe we should look at what is happening worldwide with Mall space.

Why pay mall prices and rent when there is no buying traffic?

If the growth is in online sales ....why stay in a mall?
Tuner Habit 7 said that the malls are filled with people buying and no one is complaining. I found this really odd.

I bet people are scared to spend their money and everything in TT is now a Tax or a fine. Even shopping online there is a Tax involved then you have to pay duty, vat , forex tax and shipping. We have to pay 3 taxes to get one item.

A tax on a tax and a tax on the sum of two taxes

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”