Business

Business

Postby SuperiorMan » April 16th, 2021, 12:02 pm

Hello Tuner friends. Hope you are all good.

What kind of business would you start right now if you had the money?

Re: Business

Postby abbow » April 16th, 2021, 12:09 pm

Vaccines

Postby Les Bain » April 16th, 2021, 12:11 pm

Hope flavoured cigarettes.

Is just rebranded Mt.D'or without filters. No hope, but guaranteed death.

Postby VexXx Dogg » April 16th, 2021, 12:13 pm

Tyre disposal and recycling

Tyres are always an issue for landfills.
Tyre recycling is expensive, but downstream products can be sold. (rubber, metals, hydrocarbons)

As I see it, you have free raw materials (or even a shrewd businessman can charge for disposal and then getting raw material plus profit)

Convince the government that you're doing an environmental service and get some massive acreage and possibly look at grants for the equipment. Make the downstream products ready for market too. Rubber can be used in paving etc.

Postby SuperiorMan » April 16th, 2021, 12:15 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:Tyre disposal and recycling

Tyres are always an issue for landfills.
Tyre recycling is expensive, but downstream products can be sold. (rubber, metals, hydrocarbons)

As I see it, you have free raw materials (or even a shrewd businessman can charge for disposal and then getting raw material plus profit)

Convince the government that you're doing an environmental service and get some massive acreage and possibly look at grants for the equipment. Make the downstream products ready for market too. Rubber can be used in paving etc.

Excellent idea VexXx Dogg...the hard part is the convincing the government part though.

Postby timelapse » April 16th, 2021, 12:16 pm

Ganja boutique

Postby widdyphuck » April 16th, 2021, 12:21 pm

More like balisier boutique
timelapse wrote:Ganja boutique

Postby Rovin » April 16th, 2021, 12:25 pm

ent it already have a business ideas thread somewhere around here ...

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=707030

Business

Postby MaxPower » April 16th, 2021, 12:34 pm

Hello SuperiorMan,

All is well and thank you for asking. Hoping that you are keeping safe as we battle this pandemic together.

There is another thread that covers your inquiries but i will be more than happy to give my input.

As online shopping is the way forward i can suggest opening a shipping company. When people order items online, they want it and they want it now.

We must follow the leaders in our world i.e - Amazon and have a business that evolves around their concept. Customer Service and efficiency is extremely important and the way forward.

Stay away from food. Trini workers will bring nothing but inconsistency and incompetency to your business resulting in a loss of loyalty and interest from customers.

Postby SuperiorMan » April 16th, 2021, 2:21 pm

MaxPower wrote:Hello SuperiorMan,

All is well and thank you for asking. Hoping that you are keeping safe as we battle this pandemic together.

There is another thread that covers your inquiries but i will be more than happy to give my input.

As online shopping is the way forward i can suggest opening a shipping company. When people order items online, they want it and they want it now.

We must follow the leaders in our world i.e - Amazon and have a business that evolves around their concept. Customer Service and efficiency is extremely important and the way forward.

Stay away from food. Trini workers will bring nothing but inconsistency and incompetency to your business resulting in a loss of loyalty and interest from customers.

Hello MaxPower,

Glad to hear that everything is well with you.

I do humbly apologize about creating a needless thread when one was already made. Thank you for letting me know this.

As for your idea, it sounds very interesting and I admit it's something that I discussed already. Where do you think would be a good place to ship these items? Are you talking about something like this in Trinidad?

Also thanks for the advice with respect to the food business. I was also thinking about this and I'll keep these things in mind.

Postby timelapse » April 16th, 2021, 4:35 pm

Max u ok bruh? Answering yourself is a sign that you might need help.

Postby RedVEVO » April 16th, 2021, 5:16 pm

A business where you open a new thread and everybody come to tell you the thread already make baby .