TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 191

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Should Venezuelan refugees be allowed to live in T&T?

Postby matr1x » April 16th, 2021, 6:24 am

pugboy wrote:I see a tent by the corner of Pierre rd down cacandee side with a bunch of them liming and cutting
Big business for them

matr1x wrote:Let's discuss all the vene haircut places where none wearing masks. In Central they are a plague

Lol, Venicity

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 16th, 2021, 8:50 am

pugboy wrote:https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/venezuelan-on-drug-trafficking-charge-to-return-home-for-medical-care-6.2.1315473.fe459b84b5

You know the funny thing about that story?
The lawyer so busy trying to convince someone that he playing the hero role, and like he vex the vene didn't get cancer treatment while he incarcerated because he is a non-national is this huge injustice to his client. I curious if he's aware of the cost of these treatments. It seems that he has no concern for fairness, in that nationals should have priority over non nationals when it comes to specific medical treatments like cancer treatment, since these things are paid for by the taxpaying citizens in this country, and it would be grossly unfair to give away for free a treatment to a non national, especially when there are nationals that need it & sometimes have to go without.
I wonder, if he really, really, really wanted his client to get cancer treatment, why he didn't dip into his own pocket & pay for it for his client to do it privately?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 16th, 2021, 2:33 pm

Stay out of the Butternut club business there small fries.Yuh late to the dance
RedVEVO wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:What's wrong with being gay except being Max?

Lol smh

Max loves his Venezuelans and THEY love him .

When Venezuelans love you they say " Oh God Papi " :D

Meanwhile you alone and eating green jello :D

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 16th, 2021, 2:34 pm

Felicidad
matr1x wrote:
pugboy wrote:I see a tent by the corner of Pierre rd down cacandee side with a bunch of them liming and cutting
Big business for them

matr1x wrote:Let's discuss all the vene haircut places where none wearing masks. In Central they are a plague

Lol, Venicity

matr1x

Postby matr1x » April 16th, 2021, 5:46 pm

Vene walking around Port of Spain without masks. And they say trinis irresponsible

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 16th, 2021, 6:13 pm

matr1x wrote:Vene walking around Port of Spain without masks. And they say trinis irresponsible

Slim,

Do you have pictures or footage?

Post your evidence man.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » April 16th, 2021, 8:33 pm

apparently it had a deportation exercise in San'do today. I hear that big man crying like baby when their loved ones getting put on the bus

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » April 16th, 2021, 9:24 pm

Yeah they buss down Tokyo today

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 16th, 2021, 10:15 pm

K74T wrote:Yeah they buss down Tokyo today

Wait. I saw that Tokyo sign on FB yesterday as if someone was trying to give a heads-up. Never knew the place existed, actually.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 16th, 2021, 10:16 pm

paid_influencer wrote:apparently it had a deportation exercise in San'do today. I hear that big man crying like baby when their loved ones getting put on the bus

Yeh bro its really sad.

To have your loves ones taken away...sigh.

Let us pray for our Venezuelan brothers and sisters.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » April 17th, 2021, 3:32 am

MaxPower wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:apparently it had a deportation exercise in San'do today. I hear that big man crying like baby when their loved ones getting put on the bus

Yeh bro its really sad.

To have your loves ones taken away...sigh.

Let us pray for our Venezuelan brothers and sisters.

Men have to bawl and cry when their sweet coke bottle Vene or Spanish on a bus :D

But hold strong - within 2 weeks they coming back .

And they will bring the sister :lol: and then you go bawl more than cry :lol: :lol:

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 17th, 2021, 3:43 pm

https://www.connectas.org/especiales/esclavas-sexuales-venezolanas/en/

Long read so I know some of ollor will press X after the first 2 lines.
These is just some random excerpts.
Don't worry ollor trini raperman, you don't need 1.4 million Venez to wipe out 1.4m trinis.
Venez are much more efficient people.
Hopefully the population numbers soon reach the point where they can take matters into their own hands and have ttps bawling.

“Don’t cry, don’t cry,” the man told her. “I was crying and shaking. I was speechless.” The man took her to the other room. He took off his clothes and cracked his knuckles as a sign for her to hurry. “No, please. I am not a prostitute,” she told him. The man grabbed her by force, pulled off her shirt and pushed her onto the mat that was on the floor.

“I was shaking my head no, crying. He took out a condom, put it on and lay on top of me. It was the worst. It was horrible. He covered my mouth and kept telling me not to cry,” she recalls.

Maritza and other Venezuelan women were intimidated for two days to explain them that their job was to prostitute themselves without expecting any money in return. The women tried to resist, which resulted in an atrocious punishment. They were transferred for a week to a wooden plank house in the mountains, where they were isolated, beaten and raped.

One of the modus operandi of the gangs is to rotate the women from place to place, generally every three to five months. Among the names of the businesses that have been recognized as places where sexual exploitation occurs on the island are Copa Cabana, Villa Capri, 4Play Bar, and Tzar Night Club. With the restrictions because of the covid-19 pandemic, some of these places have temporarily closed their doors. However, the business has not stopped.

Survivors report that it has continued at private parties for which they are hired and in the rooms of hotels like Alicia’s Palace Hotel and Dads Dan. This last establishment was reported for cases of women trafficking at least six years ago, when the owner and his assistant were arrested for trafficking two Venezuelan women in 2015 and for having a place engaged in prostitution. An attempt was made to ask the administrators of the above bars and establishments about these facts, but they did not answer. In the case of Dads Dan hotel, they said that they cannot provide information because the case is still open in court.

Reina*, 20 years old, was forced to get high and drunk every weekend in a house under construction in San Fernando, where she spent a little more than a month in sexual slavery with another young Venezuelan woman. She says, “A month, more or less” because while she was kidnapped, the days went by in a haze. She could hardly remember, as she was not allowed to be aware of herself.

Reina experienced the shortcomings firsthand. Although she reported to CTU that she was kidnapped, drugged and raped, her case fizzled out, she says. After four months of statements, in which she and another victim of the same criminal group gave the name of their captor, nicknames of the criminal gang and even photos, officials of this institution told her that they did not consider her a victim and, thus, there was no open case. They had to leave the protection house where they were staying.

This journalistic team requested an interview with Alana Wheeler, director of CTU, to verify these claims, but she said that she is not authorized to give statements.

Reina affirms that her complaint was not only abandoned, but also manipulated. “I told them everything that happened. That he (her captor) acted aggressively when he drank or took drugs, and that, on one occasion, he pulled a gun on me to make me have sex with him. But then I was able to read that CTU wrote in the file that I voluntarily had sex with him every day. It was nuts,” she says. In the end, Reina was also deported to Venezuela.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Re: Are Venezuelans allowed to have?

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 17th, 2021, 4:11 pm

Even if the Venez by me cannot have any of those things and they want it, I would try my best to find out for them and put things in order.

Like the credit card thing, a few months back one tenant was telling me she wasn't getting through and was calling out what they say she need. I say just show me all what you want to buy and I will organise.

Lady pay me in the same $USD figure you see at the total in Amazon invoice yes.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 17th, 2021, 4:50 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:Even if the Venez by me cannot have any of those things and they want it, I would try my best to find out for them and put things in order.

Like the credit card thing, a few months back one tenant was telling me she wasn't getting through and was calling out what they say she need. I say just show me all what you want to buy and I will organise.

Lady pay me in the same $USD figure you see at the total in Amazon invoice yes.
Where she get that USD from?

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 17th, 2021, 5:32 pm

A few of them pay in USD and I don't question it because:

1) I getting rent on time and even in advance sometimes.
2) I really prefer Euros than USD but you would hardly get that from Venez, but beggars...choosers etc it saves me from having to line up in the bank and beg.
3) I know for a fact no guns or cookeen involved.
4) I stockpiling for when border open.

I thought some of them brought it across from Venezuela when they were leaving with everything they could bring.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » April 19th, 2021, 8:26 am

guy I know runs a house where you can rent spanish
everybody bawling entrapment / abuse / forcing them
etc etc
But ever so often, the old batch will disappear, and turn up on whatsapp as 'freelancers' who will meet you at places where tropical trees grow in groves of two
Basically work for the 'house', build up a clientele, start their own service
Not saying this is all of them, but not all of them are victims

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 19th, 2021, 8:33 am

MG Man wrote:guy I know runs a house where you can rent spanish
everybody bawling entrapment / abuse / forcing them
etc etc
But ever so often, the old batch will disappear, and turn up on whatsapp as 'freelancers' who will meet you at places where tropical trees grow in groves of two
Basically work for the 'house', build up a clientele, start their own service
Not saying this is all of them, but not all of them are victims

X2

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 19th, 2021, 8:47 am

X 3.
The owner of said places where tropical trees grow in pairs has apartment buildings all over my neighbourhood that are full of similar types of women.Little known fact is that they come in Guyanese and Jamaican flavours as well.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 19th, 2021, 9:50 am

Not saying all of them either, but some of them after they pay off the "debt" they just fling them out on the street and then is up to them to do what they want. If they want to go to police and get deported, or stay and hide from police and do their own thing.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 19th, 2021, 9:56 am

Team, morning,

If this is their choice, then we have to respect that and frankly it isnt anyone’s business.

What we have to be concerned about is all the elements that derive from xenophobia.

You Trinis need to keep your hands OFF the Venezuelans and have some respect. Stop boldly invading their space and pushing up yourselves on them. If they do not speak to you, then do NOT speak to them. Allyuh known to be disrespectful worldwide, so don’t expect others to be any different.

STOP macooin them and get productive. Allyuh need plenty work and improvement.

These are our brothers and sisters and we must have some consideration based on their situation.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 19th, 2021, 11:02 am

MaxPower wrote:Team, morning,

If this is their choice, then we have to respect that and frankly it isnt anyone’s business.

What we have to be concerned about is all the elements that derive from xenophobia.

You Trinis need to keep your hands OFF the Venezuelans and have some respect. Stop boldly invading their space and pushing up yourselves on them. If they do not speak to you, then do NOT speak to them. Allyuh known to be disrespectful worldwide, so don’t expect others to be any different.

These are our brothers and sisters and we must have some consideration based on their situation.

pump yuh brakes pallie, yuh have mostly air in yuh lines.
They need to stop invading this sovereign nation that does not belong to them and that they don't belong to.

What you suggesting is akin to a random man moving into your house & you NOT supposed to ask him why he there & let him do whatever he want. That is delusional mad ppl thinking son.
If any vene don't want to have any sort of interaction trini's, the solution is simple, get out of Trinidad & Tobago.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 19th, 2021, 11:34 am

X2. Somehow Max keeps missing the illegal immigant part.Illegal Guyanese could haul they skont too as far as I concerned.Also, prostitution is still illegal as far as I know, so any civic minded individual SHOULD be concerned.
88sins wrote:

They need to stop invading this sovereign nation that does not belong to them and that they don't belong to.

What you suggesting is akin to a random man moving into your house & you NOT supposed to ask him why he there & let him do whatever he want. That is delusional mad ppl thinking son.
If any vene don't want to have any sort of interaction trini's, the solution is simple, get out of Trinidad & Tobago.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » April 19th, 2021, 12:11 pm

MaxPower is the kind of guy to not make eye contact with his vene gyal while her man swiping his credit card

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 19th, 2021, 7:13 pm

88sins wrote:

All understood and i agree with you.

All i am saying is that there is no need for Trinis to pit their hands on them against their will.

A person here illegally is NOT a green light to rape them.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 19th, 2021, 7:15 pm

MG Man wrote:MaxPower is the kind of guy to not make eye contact with his vene gyal while her man swiping his credit card

Hey Toolum,

Kind gestures must incorporate eye contact.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » April 20th, 2021, 3:19 am

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:

All understood and i agree with you.

All i am saying is that there is no need for Trinis to pit their hands on them against their will.

A person here illegally is NOT a green light to rape them.

Max you have to understand that many T&T people are EXTREMELY ANGRY - not ALL just a few who have no education or rather thinking process and live in complete and utter darkness in mind and actions.

When someone says "get out of my country" you should instantly realize the person is having immense problems and they project hate and their self inflicted anger onto others .

Reading your posts are always enjoyable since you are a person who see light and not darkness :D :D :D

I applaud you brother !!! :D :D :D

Trinidad is basically a mental institution from the VERY TOP where there is no respect and young T&T people are frustrated but when you have the OLDER folks vent and spit then you know it's much deeper and serious.

Venes are fun loving people , they are strong and beautiful and live the life .

You think they sit and get angry each day .. No no no .. They live their life !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 20th, 2021, 7:09 am

RedVEVO wrote:
Max you have to understand that many T&T people are EXTREMELY ANGRY - not ALL just a few who have no education or rather thinking process and live in complete and utter darkness in mind and actions.

When someone says "get out of my country" you should instantly realize the person is having immense problems and they project hate and their self inflicted anger onto others .

Reading your posts are always enjoyable since you are a person who see light and not darkness :D :D :D

I applaud you brother !!! :D :D :D

Trinidad is basically a mental institution from the VERY TOP where there is no respect and young T&T people are frustrated but when you have the OLDER folks vent and spit then you know it's much deeper and serious.

Venes are fun loving people , they are strong and beautiful and live the life .

You think they sit and get angry each day .. No no no .. They live their life !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets try an experiment.

I invite you to accept and welcome two dozen uninvited illegal alien permanent house guests that you do not know anything about into your residence, and give them acess to all the meager possessions that you have and to your entire home, and say nothing to them with regard to their actions, nor ask them nary a question for the duration of their stay. The only thing you should say to them is that they can stay however long they want, and do whatever they want. Meanwhile, you still pay for everything, rent, food, utilities, etc.

Let us know how it works out.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » April 20th, 2021, 7:35 am

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » April 20th, 2021, 7:38 am

So the BRAZILIAN covid is here now, i wonder which local travelled to South america and came back and brought it? OH my bad... our borders are closed so that can only mean......................

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » April 20th, 2021, 7:57 am

Ben_spanna wrote:So the BRAZILIAN covid is here now, i wonder which local travelled to South america and came back and brought it? OH my bad... our borders are closed so that can only mean......................

Never mind that look good great ' our venezuelans' are working and putting Trinis to shame. What's a lil new covid variant when we the business continuity have money to make.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”