Who Say Corona Is A Scam

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

rasitey
Street 2NR

Who Say Corona Is A Scam

Postby rasitey » April 8th, 2021, 12:26 am

The corona was made for the vaccine
The vaccine wasnt made for the corona ...
Hegalian dialect ....
Problem
Reaction
Solution .....
Anyone reseaeched This Mrna "vaccine"
Since when does big brother care about health .
If so why not promote healthy lifestyle habits, proper dietary balance, exercise ,vitamins etc..
Come on...
Theres a video with B Gates saying we need to reduce the world population .....
Then he want to inject 6 billion people..
Pandemic ....... and all my regular street dwellers cool ...none eh dead .......
Ill tell u whos dieing ..the old people in dem nursing homes with their frail bodies and they getting injected
I mean yuh go for a " vaccine" and end upwith bell palsy ( cant moove half your face).
Or your skin might peel off ...nah man is a small chance .
Hows about infertility( and i get to understand its like a std.... if u girl get d jab and u an her jamming bare back, the 2 of allyuh infertile.
I mean the astra zenaca man say is like a "operaring system"...wtf
They block all alternative treatments "ivermectin"
Due to the unknown side effects insurance companys in the states are saying they cant cover liability ...
Oh yea and speakimg of liability the manufacturees of these arent liable if u get injured or die
So
This "vaccine" is actually gene therapy NOT a conventiomal vaccine .
I sure allyuh did a bit of research .
But i have so many videos of doctors sounding the alarm .,,
I can rant for a while i have tonnes of evidence
Trust rasitey
I do the research for u
There was 0 human trial done with this sheit and if you check all vaccines are "studies" that began earlier this year and end in 2023..ITS AN EXPERIMENT THEY DOIN DOGGYS

So i just cheking to see if any tuners aware of the bigger picture ...
Say the word and i will post links and refernces

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Who say Corona is a scam

Postby MaxPower » April 8th, 2021, 12:53 am

Hello rasitey,

Thanks for taking the time to write such a long post.

But sure bro, send everything you have.

Please keep us updated with new developments and continue to research for us.

Looking forward to at least 10 more pages of your very long and informative posts for many of us to take the time to read every single paragraph.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » April 8th, 2021, 5:21 am

just like valentine day was created by the greeting card industry and the chocolate makers covid 19 was created by the sanitizer industry to wipe out the cold and flu medication industry like advil and cough and cold medications. less common cold means less medication to buy.
ALSO i feel Siri and Alexa is two AI that gang up against the woman in the Waze app to get people to stay home with no where to go the AI in Waze will be the outcast. btw anyone know whats the woman in Waze name is ?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 8th, 2021, 7:06 am

Coca-cola created santa claus
daring dragoon wrote:just like valentine day was created by the greeting card industry and the chocolate makers covid 19 was created by the sanitizer industry to wipe out the cold and flu medication industry like advil and cough and cold medications. less common cold means less medication to buy.
ALSO i feel Siri and Alexa is two AI that gang up against the woman in the Waze app to get people to stay home with no where to go the AI in Waze will be the outcast. btw anyone know whats the woman in Waze name is ?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 8th, 2021, 8:48 am

rasitey wrote:The corona was made for the vaccine
The vaccine wasnt made for the corona ...
Hegalian dialect ....
Problem
Reaction
Solution .....
Anyone reseaeched This Mrna "vaccine"
Since when does big brother care about health .
If so why not promote healthy lifestyle habits, proper dietary balance, exercise ,vitamins etc..
Come on...
Theres a video with B Gates saying we need to reduce the world population .....
Then he want to inject 6 billion people..
Pandemic ....... and all my regular street dwellers cool ...none eh dead .......
Ill tell u whos dieing ..the old people in dem nursing homes with their frail bodies and they getting injected
I mean yuh go for a " vaccine" and end upwith bell palsy ( cant moove half your face).
Or your skin might peel off ...nah man is a small chance .
Hows about infertility( and i get to understand its like a std.... if u girl get d jab and u an her jamming bare back, the 2 of allyuh infertile.
I mean the astra zenaca man say is like a "operaring system"...wtf
They block all alternative treatments "ivermectin"
Due to the unknown side effects insurance companys in the states are saying they cant cover liability ...
Oh yea and speakimg of liability the manufacturees of these arent liable if u get injured or die
So
This "vaccine" is actually gene therapy NOT a conventiomal vaccine .
I sure allyuh did a bit of research .
But i have so many videos of doctors sounding the alarm .,,
I can rant for a while i have tonnes of evidence
Trust rasitey
I do the research for u
There was 0 human trial done with this sheit and if you check all vaccines are "studies" that began earlier this year and end in 2023..ITS AN EXPERIMENT THEY DOIN DOGGYS

So i just cheking to see if any tuners aware of the bigger picture ...
Say the word and i will post links and refernces

bai, daz some REAL HARD weed yuh smoke dey bai
:lol: :lol: :lol:

anywho, is not like your little tirade convinced me of anything, since I personally didn't have any intention to getting that particular "vaccine" anyways. At least not within the next 5 years, after all the guinea pigs had a chance to develop & document any possible long term side effects that might come from it

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » April 8th, 2021, 9:38 am

The scary thing is conspiracy theorists have the same voting power as a rational thinker.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 8th, 2021, 10:06 am

teems1 wrote:The scary thing is conspiracy theorists have the same voting power as a rational thinker.

The true conspiracy theorists too woke to vote.....I hope

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » April 8th, 2021, 10:14 am

Carona is a scam.

Have you tasted their beer?

Catastrophist
Street 2NR

Postby Catastrophist » April 8th, 2021, 11:24 am

Corona is not a scam but they saw an opportunity in the situation to push their agendas. There was existing research done on coronavirus so they just built up on the preexisting research done. It is not a new virus. The only difference now was there is a huge push to make a vaccine for it so they received finding to push out a vaccine sooner.

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » April 8th, 2021, 12:28 pm

dont forget about the others

fluoride in toothpaste
man landing on the moon
Crab people
rats ... who are the true rulers of the earth
Illuminati
men in black
Wakanda
flat earth
Bermuda triangle
5G
Cia and aids

all true i tells yuh .... ALL TRUE !

dogg
Riding on 17's

Postby dogg » April 8th, 2021, 3:41 pm

OP, is the earth flat?

Please provide the same quality links to prove it as you did for the virus.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 8th, 2021, 3:48 pm

dogg wrote:OP, is the earth flat?

Please provide the same quality links to prove it as you did for the virus.

quality links by trusted academics are accused of being 'bought' by big pharma and the deep state or shadow government or the lizard people.

I lose track.

I don't doubt ulterior motives for things, but mass conspiracies involving big coverups are near impossible.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » April 8th, 2021, 3:57 pm

The Qur'an mentions the earth several times, and it is obviously flat in description

79:35 {and the earth after that, he made flat}, even though some modern people try to say that the word "dahi" means an egg, so dahaha means made an egg shape, but this wrong since dahaha means made flat and dahaha for making an egg shape is not the correct form, and even if it were it would still be wrong since the earth does not look like an egg

There are several verses that order the believers to look at how earth has been made flat and different versions of the word flat has been used, check 88:20, 78:6, 51:48, and others.

There is one interesting verse though that says that God made the earth bisata 71:19 also meaning flat but the difference here is that the ancient arabs used to say بسطت يدي meaning i extended my hand (palm), making it flat, and this is even found in the Quran 5:28, AND when the arabs used to say I want to close my hand after it was flat (bast), then they would say قبضت يدي (i did qabd to my hand), and the Quran actually uses this word in 9:67 in the same form, but the Quran says something else too, in 39:67 the Quran says that on the day of judgement God will do qabd to the earth, so hence it is not in qabd form, and he had already said before that it is in bast form, therefore the Quran describes the earth as being flat just like an extended hand and on the day of judgement will be like a closed hand shaped.

Moreover, there are other verses that prove that. 22:65 says that God holds the sky to not fall on the earth. 13:2 says that there are invisible pillars in the sky. 31:10 says that he put the mountains from above in order for the earth not to move (so the earth is stationary right now)

18:47, Qur'an
[So warn of] the Day when We will remove the mountains and you will see the earth a flat plain, and We will gather them and not leave anyone behind from them.

BUG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby BUG » April 8th, 2021, 5:14 pm

Now I know where "Dr" Chaos is getting their information and policy advice from

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 9th, 2021, 12:54 am

All that conspiracy theory nonsense aside though
It does have more than a few dark and dirty cover ups in the world of business, particularly in the fields of medicine and energy and natural resources.

As an example, in the field of medicine in particular, let us not forget the Tuskegee experiment, one of the world's worst medical experiments ever conducted. Also, observe, for years now pharmaceutical companies have been developing drugs to treat medical conditions, and said drugs have possible side effects that are much much worse than the conditions they are supposed to treat, yet they are allowed to sell said medications. And it doesn't stop there
Let's not forget Martin Skrelli's abominable and heartless maneuver, or the proud statement of Marjinn Dekker, one time Bayer CEO, regards what they charge for their cancer treatment drug and who they catering for.

I'm not one to believe in conspiracies, but corporations and governments around the globe have been known to have engaged in some practices that could be categorized as ethically questionable at best to be kind in describing their actions, although many people might consider some of these actions morally bereft) would, usually driven by the desire for financial gains or other nefarious reasons.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » April 9th, 2021, 1:09 am

My good friend says his small pox scar on his arm still 'hurts' him......
definite sign that the chip in there is acting up to all the 5G microwaves...

/s, in case not obvious
Last edited by FrankChag on April 14th, 2021, 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rasitey
Street 2NR

Postby rasitey » April 14th, 2021, 12:53 pm

Trust me

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » April 15th, 2021, 12:09 pm

make meh care
Trinituner Peong