MaxPower wrote:Good Morning Team,

Sending blessings to our Master.
You go mad a good bedwench for him as with all the other red government scum

K74T
TunerGod

Re: PM Keith Rowley tests positive for Covid-19

Postby K74T » April 10th, 2021, 4:59 pm

Statement by Prime Minister Dr the Hon Keith Rowley:

It falls to me to confirm that I had no symptoms on Friday 26th and Saturday 27th March as untruthfully presented by the Opposition Leader in her quest to politicize my medical condition.

My flu-like symptoms first appeared on the night of April 5th. I was tested and confirmed positive for COVID-19 on the morning of April 6th.

The standard protocol is that once symptoms are observed they will check contacts 2-3 days prior.

This means that the contacts in Parliament on 26th March and at a press conference on the 27th March do not qualify under the protocols for tracing.

That is why she had to lie to make the case that there was a breach of the protocols and breaking of laws by the Government officials.

What the Opposition Leader has disgracefully done is play politics with lies and my medical record which I have voluntarily made public in my continuing openness with the population of Trinidad and Tobago.

Secondly, contrary to their misinformation there is no need for any extra sanitizing of Parliament to allow them to come back since what they claim never occurred.

This being so, it is now clear that it is when she returns to the Parliament, that hopefully it will be sanitized so that decency and the truth may find a seat amongst them.

The country will certainly be better off for it.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » April 10th, 2021, 5:28 pm

Kams says there is need for sanitizing the Parliament and talks about contact tracing as reasons to boycott yesterday's session. She says that at a press conference held with some of the same reporters present for the press briefing on the 27th :|

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » April 10th, 2021, 5:56 pm

Bad mind is active.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 10th, 2021, 5:57 pm

eliteauto wrote:Kams says there is need for sanitizing the Parliament and talks about contact tracing as reasons to boycott yesterday's session. She says that at a press conference held with some of the same reporters present for the press briefing on the 27th :|
Every time anyone comes in contact with a red government person then sanitisation is must covid or no covid

These pest are unclean

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » April 10th, 2021, 6:04 pm

K74T wrote:Statement by Prime Minister Dr the Hon Keith Rowley:

It falls to me to confirm that I had no symptoms on Friday 26th and Saturday 27th March as untruthfully presented by the Opposition Leader in her quest to politicize my medical condition.

My flu-like symptoms first appeared on the night of April 5th. I was tested and confirmed positive for COVID-19 on the morning of April 6th.

The standard protocol is that once symptoms are observed they will check contacts 2-3 days prior.

This means that the contacts in Parliament on 26th March and at a press conference on the 27th March do not qualify under the protocols for tracing.

That is why she had to lie to make the case that there was a breach of the protocols and breaking of laws by the Government officials.

What the Opposition Leader has disgracefully done is play politics with lies and my medical record which I have voluntarily made public in my continuing openness with the population of Trinidad and Tobago.

Secondly, contrary to their misinformation there is no need for any extra sanitizing of Parliament to allow them to come back since what they claim never occurred.

This being so, it is now clear that it is when she returns to the Parliament, that hopefully it will be sanitized so that decency and the truth may find a seat amongst them.

Kamla needs to resign now.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » April 10th, 2021, 6:08 pm

"That is why she had to lie to make the case that there was a breach of the protocols and breaking of laws by the Government officials."

Kamla doing that after wishing the man a speedy recovery. She really is a foolish leader.

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » April 10th, 2021, 6:12 pm

Kamla real fcuking up d UNC bad bad boi

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » April 10th, 2021, 6:21 pm

goalpost wrote:Kamla real fcuking up d UNC bad bad boi

not just the UNC, the whole damn country suffering because of her. Every day this nasty, stink PNM administration is in office is a reminder Kamla can't provide a credible opposition.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 10th, 2021, 6:24 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
K74T wrote:Statement by Prime Minister Dr the Hon Keith Rowley:

Kamla needs to resign now.
Kams and UNC are not important at this stage .

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 10th, 2021, 6:30 pm

Why can’t Kamla stop harassing the PM?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 10th, 2021, 6:30 pm

opposition stays away from parliament- bill passes with no 'nos'
oppostion goes to parliament and votes against the bill - bill passes with govt majority
opposition goes to parliament and supports the bill - bill passes unanimously

the opposition only serves a purpose if mps on the govt side will represent their voters, and are willing to vote against their party.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 10th, 2021, 7:54 pm

sMASH wrote:opposition stays away from parliament- bill passes with no 'nos'
oppostion goes to parliament and votes against the bill - bill passes with govt majority

the opposition only serves a purpose if mps on the govt side will represent their voters, and are willing to vote against their party.
Glad you spotted it

Red government MPs do not represent the people that voted for them and worse again the people living in their consistency that do not support them .

Then you have eliteauto posting his garbage cause he's a red government stooge with his minions pastor Habit7 and Redman

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » April 12th, 2021, 1:18 pm

The Opposition serves to bring questions to the PM, questions to ministers, proposes amendments, serves in committees, shows govt shortcomings and in this parliament, their vote is determinant in special majority votes.

A good democracy can only work with a good Opposition. The UNC is failing horribly and when anybody tries to point it out party supporters like you make nonsensical excuses like their presence is irrelevant. There was no scientific reason to absent themselves from work, but UNC supporters don't want to admit that so they try to justify it with posts like yours above.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 12th, 2021, 1:21 pm

Habit7 wrote:

The Opposition serves to bring questions to the PM, questions to ministers, proposes amendments, serves in committees, shows govt shortcomings and in this parliament, their vote is determinant in special majority votes.

A good democracy can only work with a good Opposition. The UNC is failing horribly and when anybody tries to point it out party supporters like you make nonsensical excuses like their presence is irrelevant. There was no scientific reason to absent themselves from work, but UNC supporters don't want to admit that so they try to justify it with posts like yours above.

I agree.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 12th, 2021, 1:26 pm

After all that, will a pnm mp vote against or at least abstain from their partisan vote?
Habit7 wrote:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 12th, 2021, 1:35 pm

Habit7 wrote:

And a good responsible GORTT will allow that they are not infallible and listen to dissenting views, and not make statements like"we need no help from the Opposition" time and time again. ALL GORTT's need to realize that not everyone voted for, and supports them alone.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » April 12th, 2021, 1:40 pm

sMASH wrote:After all that, will a pnm mp vote against or at least abstain from their partisan vote?

Which bill found disagreements with PNM constituents that their MP needed to vote against?

As compared to anti gang legislation, piloted by the UNC in govt, supported by their supporters pre 2015 but now opposed by the UNC opposition while even Penal/Debe Business Chamber supports it.

Why don't you call on the Oropouche MPs to defect and don't vote the Siparia MP on that nonsense position?

Nevertheless, allyuh will remain in Opposition and continue hoping that some national catastrophe or death of the PM is the only way to return to power.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 12th, 2021, 2:07 pm

Habit7 wrote:
sMASH wrote:After all that, will a pnm mp vote against or at least abstain from their partisan vote?

Which bill found disagreements with PNM constituents that their MP needed to vote against?

As compared to anti gang legislation, piloted by the UNC in govt, supported by their supporters pre 2015 but now opposed by the UNC opposition while even Penal/Debe Business Chamber supports it.

Why don't you call on the Oropouche MPs to defect and don't vote the Siparia MP on that nonsense position?

Nevertheless, allyuh will remain in Opposition and continue hoping that some national catastrophe or death of the PM is the only way to return to power.

Ent you say you go vote UNC if all ah dem resign?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » April 12th, 2021, 2:14 pm

De Dragon wrote:Ent you say you go vote UNC if all ah dem resign?

No

any other irrelevant point you want to insert to deride from the issue at hand?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 12th, 2021, 2:17 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Ent you say you go vote UNC if all ah dem resign?

No

any other irrelevant point you want to insert to deride from the issue at hand?

Yes as a matter of fact
Yuh dotish, and how does one "deride" from an issue exactly?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 12th, 2021, 2:18 pm

Habit7 wrote:

Griffith and Lass did but current crop of red MPs are all lick balls looking for contracts

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 12th, 2021, 2:21 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Pastor p¤rnhabit 7 is a racist far from voting anything other than those red government idiots

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 12th, 2021, 2:30 pm

zoom rader wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Pastor p¤rnhabit 7 is a racist far from voting anything other than those red government idiots

Nah, he and Red Colostomy Bag say if every single UNC MP/Senator/activist/cook/cleaner resign, dem go vote fuh dem.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 12th, 2021, 2:32 pm

De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Nah, he and Red Colostomy Bag say if every single UNC MP/Senator/activist/cook/cleaner resign, dem go vote fuh dem.
Yes this is true, I did read it somewhere on tuner.

Then alway back pedal when they get exposed

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » April 12th, 2021, 2:53 pm

One does lie and the other does corroborate.

No quotations yet.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 12th, 2021, 2:53 pm

Habit7 wrote:

so, if the govt MP's dont vote against their party, for the above quoted and any other reason, they had a bad feeling, they read it in the horoscope, they see a black candle in they neighbor gap... for any reason they dont vote against their partisan obligations, it doesnt matter if the opposition appears in parliament or not.

to my memory i dont know any time a govt mp did not vote partisan. so it would not matter how much they wax philosophical, it would amount to naught.

ah pnm need to be brave to vote against the party for any thing the opposition do to have any weight in parliament.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » April 12th, 2021, 2:57 pm

sMASH wrote:so, if the govt MP's dont vote against their party, for the above quoted and any other reason, they had a bad feeling, they read it in the horoscope, they see a black candle in they neighbor gap... for any reason they dont vote against their partisan obligations, it doesnt matter if the opposition appears in parliament or not.

to my memory i dont know any time a govt mp did not vote partisan. so it would not matter how much they wax philosophical, it would amount to naught.

ah pnm need to be brave to vote against the party for any thing the opposition do to have any weight in parliament.

The Opposition has responsibilities other than just voting for a bill.

Your excuse is horrible.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 12th, 2021, 2:59 pm

Team,

Can we get some updates on Master Keith’s health?

If not, i suggest this thread be merged.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”