Forums

PM Keith Rowley tests positive for Covid-19

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: PM Keith Rowley tests positive for Covid-19

Postby De Dragon » April 6th, 2021, 1:11 pm

aaron17 wrote:Ent rowley have heart cond.?

Yes, it's called having none................

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » April 6th, 2021, 1:26 pm

I find the present situation in T&T quite confusing.
The restrictions have become a maze of do's and dont's which when compared with what one sees going on really suggest the public and even the ttps are having difficulty understanding what are the correct things to do.
The only constant seems to be facemasks, social distancing and washing of hands and even these are not being adhered to as around April, May last year.
The infection rates over the past week, the level of public activity and now the PM testing positive just seems to indicate that we are in a dangerous place and any comfort about vaccine impact is just fool hardy at this time.
I accept people are buckling under the prolonged pressure of not being able live life in a manner which allows for a reasonably fulfilling existence and this can only serve to increase our vulnerabilities and possible acceptance of higher risks associated with the pandemic.
Things are real dicey at this time and this journey seems to have some way to go still.......

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » April 6th, 2021, 2:00 pm

You sound like a slave...
MaxPower wrote:Wishing Master Keith a speedy recovery.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 6th, 2021, 2:27 pm

we are very very far from any vaccine impact at least the population on a whole

unless you can get yourself and family vaccinated for your own direct individual benefit but spread will still be there across the board

toyolink wrote:I find the present situation in T&T quite confusing.
The restrictions have become a maze of do's and dont's which when compared with what one sees going on really suggest the public and even the ttps are having difficulty understanding what are the correct things to do.
The only constant seems to be facemasks, social distancing and washing of hands and even these are not being adhered to as around April, May last year.
The infection rates over the past week, the level of public activity and now the PM testing positive just seems to indicate that we are in a dangerous place and any comfort about vaccine impact is just fool hardy at this time.
I accept people are buckling under the prolonged pressure of not being able live life in a manner which allows for a reasonably fulfilling existence and this can only serve to increase our vulnerabilities and possible acceptance of higher risks associated with the pandemic.
Things are real dicey at this time and this journey seems to have some way to go still.......

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 6th, 2021, 3:05 pm

pugboy wrote:we are very very far from any vaccine impact at least the population on a whole

unless you can get yourself and family vaccinated for your own direct individual benefit but spread will still be there across the board

toyolink wrote:I find the present situation in T&T quite confusing.

correct- herd immunity is between 60-80%. we might see some impact maybe at 40% but we are now starting at a measly 1000 shots/day.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » April 6th, 2021, 3:22 pm

Oh, so sorry to hear that.

Oh well.

supercharged turbo
punchin NOS

Postby supercharged turbo » April 6th, 2021, 3:33 pm

Tell us something we don't know

How bodi prices looking right now?
wtf wrote:This is a lie to avoid taking the vaccine.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » April 6th, 2021, 4:29 pm

The real question is ..why create a new thread for this? Jus merge it with the covid one.

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » April 6th, 2021, 6:36 pm

I guess the politically correct thing to do is wish him the best but I ain't into this political correctness BS so f*** that. Hard Luck to the Wajang. Maybe he could go bully the rona in him.

The amount of people went to Tobago in the last week....Hmmm.
Trinidad should close the borders not only to International but to Tobago as well for at least 14 days. Who there stay there and do a PCR test before coming and infecting us here.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » April 6th, 2021, 7:03 pm

people speculating they lying and the PM don't want to take the vaccine. First one he didn't take because he "didn't want to deprive healthcare workers."

Now, on the morning he scheduled to get the needle, breaking news and he have to wait 6 months before he get the shot. I find that very damn convenient.

*big props to DPD for pointing it out in a post earlier. CDC says once Rowley come out of isolation he good to take it, but somehow I feel is 6 months he going to say from now till next year.

That AZ vaccine, I real good. Let Rowley take it first.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » April 6th, 2021, 7:45 pm

K74T wrote:Chief Medical Officer (CMO) Dr Roshan Parasram this morning said that according to the World Health Organisation (WHO) recommendations, anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 must wait six months before getting the vaccine.

His comment came shortly after the Office of the Prime Minister announced that Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley has tested positive for COVID-19. Dr Rowley was set to get his AstraZeneca shot today but with the announcement that he has tested positive for the coronavirus, he will not be eligible for his shots until October.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Cabinet is not being tested or part of the contact tracing. According to Attorney General Faris Al-Rawi, they have not had any “in-person Cabinet” meetings in some time.

More as this story develops.

- CNC3

https://www.who.int/news-room/feature-s ... 9--vaccine?

...may wish to defer their own COVID-19 vaccination for up to 6 months from the time of SARS-CoV-2 infection.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 6th, 2021, 7:49 pm

st7 wrote:
K74T wrote:Chief Medical Officer (CMO) Dr Roshan Parasram this morning said that according to the World Health Organisation (WHO) recommendations, anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 must wait six months before getting the vaccine.

His comment came shortly after the Office of the Prime Minister announced that Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley has tested positive for COVID-19. Dr Rowley was set to get his AstraZeneca shot today but with the announcement that he has tested positive for the coronavirus, he will not be eligible for his shots until October.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Cabinet is not being tested or part of the contact tracing. According to Attorney General Faris Al-Rawi, they have not had any “in-person Cabinet” meetings in some time.

More as this story develops.

- CNC3

https://www.who.int/news-room/feature-s ... 9--vaccine?

...may wish to defer their own COVID-19 vaccination for up to 6 months from the time of SARS-CoV-2 infection.

Which means he doesn't have to wait 6 months. According to CDC he's good to go in 2 weeks depending on his treatment and recovery.

There is no need to wait 6 months, CDC recommends 90 days at most, actually they recommend waiting as soon as symptoms have eased up.

If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and recovered, the CDC says you should be vaccinated. If you have an active COVID-19 infection you should wait until you have been released from isolation to be vaccinated. If you were treated for COVID-19 with monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma, you should wait 90 days before getting a COVID-19 vaccine. Talk to your doctor if you are unsure what treatments you received or if you have more questions about getting a COVID-19 vaccine.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/hcp/faq.html

But fair enough, our vaccine supplies are limited so if he chooses to wait, fine.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » April 6th, 2021, 8:17 pm

Thanks for pointing that out ST. We getting into the meat of the matter here.

From the WHO link:

https://www.who.int/news-room/feature-s ... 9--vaccine

"up to 6 months" means less than 6 months. i.e., He should not wait longer than 6 months before going for his vaccination.

The CMO seems to have either mis-read or mis-represented that into "anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 must wait six months before getting the vaccine."

either way is a damn cop-out by the PM for not taking the vaccine. I want to see the needle go in his arm.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » April 6th, 2021, 9:55 pm

Y’all have a very vivid imagination. Keith is a man letting doctors into his heart and arteries like is nobody business ...... he could easily privately not take vaccine and avoid all this if he didn’t want vaccine but I guess this is a more exciting story for y’all.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » April 7th, 2021, 10:32 am

j.o.e wrote:Y’all have a very vivid imagination. Keith is a man letting doctors into his heart and arteries like is nobody business ...... he could easily privately not take vaccine and avoid all this if he didn’t want vaccine but I guess this is a more exciting story for y’all.

You know very little of politics and politicians do you.... one thing Rowley good at is being a politician. With the portfolio comes acting, lying, exaggerating and mamaguying... its a publicity stunt most likely, and even if it is genuine, the past lies, the coincidental timing and the public perception would still have doubts in many minds. Lets see how the script unfolds...

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 7th, 2021, 11:42 am

Hoping Master Keith feels alot better today.

I will be going to the Mayor’s house later with his beautiful black family.

There, they will contact His excellency via Zoom and i’m hoping he sees me in the background and remembers me even though i am not allowed to speak.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » April 7th, 2021, 11:51 am

20210407_115107.jpeg

matr1x

Postby matr1x » April 7th, 2021, 11:58 am

MaxPower wrote:Hoping Master Keith feels alot better today.

There, they will contact His excellency via Zoom and i’m hoping he sees me in the background and remembers me even though i am not allowed to speak.

Funniest post all day

mero

Postby mero » April 7th, 2021, 11:59 am

j.o.e wrote:Y’all have a very vivid imagination. Keith is a man letting doctors into his heart and arteries like is nobody business ...... he could easily privately not take vaccine and avoid all this if he didn’t want vaccine but I guess this is a more exciting story for y’all.
Mans is literally the PM operates on a whole other level from us..

But yes, Rowley is faking Covid cuz he don't want to take the vaccine.

Rowley hit we with a dread sick leave.

Rowley think he slick

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 7th, 2021, 2:10 pm

doh forget he personal doctors are from california
surely he woulda phone them and ask them about this az vaccine which is not approved in usa

they woulda have no choice to say they doh know nutting bout it and go at your own risk.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 7th, 2021, 3:35 pm

MaxPower wrote:Hoping Master Keith feels alot better today.

Wipe dat cum off your mouth now

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 7th, 2021, 3:38 pm

pugboy wrote:doh forget he personal doctors are from california
surely he woulda phone them and ask them about this az vaccine which is not approved in usa

they woulda have no choice to say they doh know nutting bout it and go at your own risk.

Letting men play with your bamsee is not the same as a vaccine with some reported issues.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » April 7th, 2021, 9:55 pm

FB_IMG_1617846314432.jpeg

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 8th, 2021, 1:33 am

he should have regular O2 monitoring with 1 of those oximeters.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 8th, 2021, 1:51 am

Hope he doesn't get worst

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 8th, 2021, 8:35 am

Rowlair not important, so let's move on from chead.

Let king K¤ngo sort out his own issues

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 8th, 2021, 8:45 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:Hope he doesn't get worst

it could take 1-2 weeks before we know for sure. i wonder what treatments they using. yuh think he getting monoclonal antibodies like trump?

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » April 8th, 2021, 8:59 pm

redmanjp wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:Hope he doesn't get worst

it could take 1-2 weeks before we know for sure. i wonder what treatments they using. yuh think he getting monoclonal antibodies like trump?

this is a good question. they give him an MRI, but how does that change treatment? Is not just oxygen and panadol we have?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 8th, 2021, 9:10 pm

i would think after a year we have something which is effective, even if it not approved, it should have a EUA from WHO

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » April 8th, 2021, 10:00 pm

So isn't is a crack in the head that the COVID management leader of the country gets COVID. One would expect that he would have been the most stringent in mask wearing, social distancing, hand washing and everything else he and his sidekicks Roshan and Terry does berate everybody else for not doing.

I would have more confidence in him if it is really all a publicity stunt to avoid the vaccine or whatever else could be the conspiracy. At least that makes him a good politician.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”