TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Bad decisions people make in their 20's..

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Re: Bad decisions people make in their 20's..

Postby widdyphuck » April 16th, 2021, 8:32 am

zoom rader wrote:
wtf wrote:
lalloboy101 wrote:early 40's male here, I made a lot of choice in life that i regret . I was married at 21, met my then wife at 19. I have a daughter now who attends university. I never got the opportunity to enjoy my 20's or even 30's, it was always when i have my own home or have this or that I would be happy. My advice to you younger guys never wait, live in the moment
But now I exercise almost everyday, eat mostly clean and i had admit im now in my best shape i have ever been.
What are you saying. Dont get married too early? What is your definition of enjoyment in your 20s and 30s?
Do not get married period.

Build yourself and weath, women are not worth your time, money and freedom.

Idiots are those that have a man cave while the wife has the entire house .

Your entire house is your man cave and not a garden shed.

Men that have man caves are weak beta males
Do you have kids zoom?

lalloboy101
Sweet on this forum

Postby lalloboy101 » April 16th, 2021, 8:53 am

Marriage early solely depends of your level of maturity, commitment and dedication, don't look at the destination without critically thinking about the journey.
Ive always been one to put everyone's happiness in front of mine, my wife is a great person don't get me wrong but if I could do it over I would have enjoyed my 20's first and settle down by late 20's.
My definition of happiness is enjoying the fruits of your labor, being spontaneous and not being obligated to anyone.
I take my responsibilities very seriously as the choices I made led me there, I didn't look for any handouts, just made my own way. I still do , have family to reply on or friends either.
I have always been a loner, might even be a little social awkward.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » April 16th, 2021, 12:48 pm

I'll say it again. Get rid of "friends" and fake people on a whole (this includes family and relatives). Keep your business to yourself. If you've got plans, discuss if you're inclined to with trusted person/s. What people don't know, they cannot cast envy or create bacchanal. Think tactical and strategic at all times but don't stick out like a sore thumb. Adapt, be cautious and best of all, listen more and do less talking.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 16th, 2021, 1:13 pm

agent007 wrote:I'll say it again. Get rid of "friends" and fake people on a whole (this includes family and relatives). Keep your business to yourself. If you've got plans, discuss if you're inclined to with trusted person/s. What people don't know, they cannot cast envy or create bacchanal. Think tactical and strategic at all times but don't stick out like a sore thumb. Adapt, be cautious and best of all, listen more and do less talking.
Boy I ditch my family members ever since them tell me join the red government.

Dem still struggling under that ree government slave ship. They still renting and looking for HDC houses.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 16th, 2021, 1:41 pm

zoom rader wrote:
agent007 wrote:I'll say it again. Get rid of "friends" and fake people on a whole (this includes family and relatives). Keep your business to yourself. If you've got plans, discuss if you're inclined to with trusted person/s. What people don't know, they cannot cast envy or create bacchanal. Think tactical and strategic at all times but don't stick out like a sore thumb. Adapt, be cautious and best of all, listen more and do less talking.

Dem still struggling under that ree government slave ship. They still renting and looking for HDC houses.

Sounds like you had friends who are like Tunts7 and Red Colostomy Bag :lol:

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 16th, 2021, 2:18 pm

zoom rader wrote:

How you goh ditch your family baii

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 16th, 2021, 2:26 pm

wtf wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

How you goh ditch your family baii
They are my extended family and not my parents. I have very little to do with them . They believe the red government is a god and display disgusting racist behaviours.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 16th, 2021, 2:30 pm

E=Mc squared where c is Zooms hatred of red party supporters.It is a universal constant

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » April 16th, 2021, 5:37 pm

zoom rader wrote:I learnt lessons from family members in what not to do in your 20s.

1.Don't get married, it ruined family members.
2. Taking loans to buy cars, family member always broke. Cars worth nothing
3. They still renting rather than investing in real estate.
4. Having umpteen kids and paying child support.
5. Stayed in the same job and did not improve in their education.
6. Having big weddings only to get divorced in less than 3 years with loans.

6. They all voted red government but cuss kams for their downfall.

Tings to do in your 20s.

1. Save, invest, save invest.

2. Buy real estate, set up side business.

3. Education, Education

4. Bull at will and cover your piggy , send her home.

5. Marry a sweet beautiful sexy 20's Vene , make baby and go USA .

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » April 16th, 2021, 6:05 pm

You minding her other children, husband back home in vene, overstay your visa and get lock out of the states forever.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » April 16th, 2021, 7:17 pm

Bad decision here

FB_IMG_1618614943414.jpeg

Dirk Barnes

5h

Imagine this little ass posing on people vehicle as if she have new beginnings with it or the owner. The little fool is in no way shape of form affiliated with me. She didn't think that she could have damaged the hood. She didn't think she could be causing confusion, how I explaining that picture to my wife if it surfaced a year from now.

So the story is simple. I stayed at the marina as I had crew coming very early to work on my vessel. Get up to recieve a screenshot that this little ass posted on her IG. On my kiss me ass vehicle. The security spoke to her when they realized what was going on.

This here is a typical example of a half drunk little fool with excess time on her hands with an entitled mindset. Where people should be home social distancing yuh running down alcohol in the marina at night and posing on people vehicle.

Broke ass.

She faking lucky I didn't see this when it was happening because the level of cuss she would have recieved would have awaken her ancestors who would have then cuss she too. A threat of legal action she apologized....which I accepted, but I needed to highlight to allyuh little fools who looking for IG likes, bat in yuh crease because yuh never know which jackass you will piss off.

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » April 16th, 2021, 8:36 pm

Ah yes, the people that get everything handed to them for free and turn around to complain about society the most.

That will be 50usd for a month please.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 16th, 2021, 8:44 pm

ProtonPowder wrote:Ah yes, the people that get everything handed to them for free and turn around to complain about society the most.

That will be 50usd for a month please.
Red government ppl

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 16th, 2021, 8:52 pm

K74T wrote:Bad decision here

FB_IMG_1618614943414.jpeg

Dirk Barnes

5h

Imagine this little ass posing on people vehicle as if she have new beginnings with it or the owner. The little fool is in no way shape of form affiliated with me. She didn't think that she could have damaged the hood. She didn't think she could be causing confusion, how I explaining that picture to my wife if it surfaced a year from now.

So the story is simple. I stayed at the marina as I had crew coming very early to work on my vessel. Get up to recieve a screenshot that this little ass posted on her IG. On my kiss me ass vehicle. The security spoke to her when they realized what was going on.

This here is a typical example of a half drunk little fool with excess time on her hands with an entitled mindset. Where people should be home social distancing yuh running down alcohol in the marina at night and posing on people vehicle.

Broke ass.

She faking lucky I didn't see this when it was happening because the level of cuss she would have recieved would have awaken her ancestors who would have then cuss she too. A threat of legal action she apologized....which I accepted, but I needed to highlight to allyuh little fools who looking for IG likes, bat in yuh crease because yuh never know which jackass you will piss off.
Dirk seems like a fun dude to have at parties.

fokhan_96
Riding on 17's

Postby fokhan_96 » April 16th, 2021, 9:21 pm

If you only know who Dirk is.... this probably the last guy you want to piss off.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 16th, 2021, 9:30 pm

A next tactical chap eh

fokhan_96 wrote:If you only know who Dirk is.... this probably the last guy you want to piss off.

carluva
Shifting into 6th

Postby carluva » April 16th, 2021, 9:43 pm

Some real ugly toes on that gyul... Real lagoon foot dey

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 16th, 2021, 10:07 pm

wtf wrote:Do you have kids zoom?

If Zoom is a closet PNM to the bone, he has children all over the place that he probably does not know! :x :x :x :P :P :P

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » April 16th, 2021, 10:19 pm

Lots of OF females in tt will regret in their future

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 16th, 2021, 10:29 pm

Not when all the laws are in their favor. You mean lots of trini men will regret marrying these females.
gastly369 wrote:Lots of OF females in tt will regret in their future

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 16th, 2021, 10:39 pm

wtf wrote:Not when all the laws are in their favor. You mean lots of trini men will regret marrying these females.
gastly369 wrote:Lots of OF females in tt will regret in their future

And they have a long line of men who will marry them too. These girls figure out the game and maximizing their opportunities.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 16th, 2021, 10:58 pm

Dirk like he collect a friend zone.

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » April 16th, 2021, 11:08 pm

They probably figure whoever jeep it is would be happy that his bumper was graced with theirs.

The words no and leave me and my sheit alone is probably not something they used to hearing.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 16th, 2021, 11:22 pm

Dirk is a serious one

Owner of air support tactical.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » April 17th, 2021, 12:03 am

If ever you are the unfortunate one to be pointed a firearm at by Dirk, don’t bother to run.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » April 17th, 2021, 6:32 am

Does it really matter who he is or we all just hoping people respect other people’s property ?

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » April 17th, 2021, 7:31 am

Just Google her friends IG name and open the reddit link

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 17th, 2021, 8:33 am

Years ago some bimbo sat on the bonnet if my freshly painted EK3 .The fool make one massive dent.I cuss up she ass.Then it does have the fools that does want to put their drinks, ice etc on your car trunk lid just because it flat.And vex when you tell them to move it.I real hate that kinda sheit.

mad
Sweet on this forum

Postby mad » April 17th, 2021, 8:48 am

zoom rader wrote:
wtf wrote:
lalloboy101 wrote:early 40's male here, I made a lot of choice in life that i regret . I was married at 21, met my then wife at 19. I have a daughter now who attends university. I never got the opportunity to enjoy my 20's or even 30's, it was always when i have my own home or have this or that I would be happy. My advice to you younger guys never wait, live in the moment
But now I exercise almost everyday, eat mostly clean and i had admit im now in my best shape i have ever been.
What are you saying. Dont get married too early? What is your definition of enjoyment in your 20s and 30s?
Do not get married period.

Build yourself and weath, women are not worth your time, money and freedom.

Idiots are those that have a man cave while the wife has the entire house .

Your entire house is your man cave and not a garden shed.

Men that have man caves are weak beta males

X2

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » April 17th, 2021, 10:01 am

Kenjo wrote:Does it really matter who he is or we all just hoping people respect other people’s property ?

Kenjo you said it right. Lack of respect......typical Trinidadian behavior.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”