TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Bad decisions people make in their 20's..

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Bad decisions people make in their 20's..

Postby timelapse » April 18th, 2021, 3:12 pm

Point is to not give attention to these thots
Dohplaydat wrote:
timelapse wrote:I can.
What men do to get attention:Buy expensive car,get high paying job, spend money on hard pong,build a nice house
What women do to get attention: Dress like a skank

Wise up my brothers.You falling for the bait
wtf wrote:
timelapse wrote:And yet some fellas here does get regularly ketch by thots.Attention whores got your attention...
Can you blame them..

So what's your point? Stop being attracted to women?

I love these kinds of girls bro, I just won't date them long term

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » April 18th, 2021, 5:02 pm

Country_Bookie wrote:Today on 2nr I learned that men does get a high paying job and build nice house just cos they want attention. Not cos they ambitious or want to live comfortably.... they just want attention.
lmao ent

just the usual broke tuner boolas disconnected from reality as usual

matr1x

Postby matr1x » April 18th, 2021, 5:09 pm

Renting car for a friend. Only to have them not return it and the company hounding you down

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 18th, 2021, 6:26 pm

matr1x wrote:Renting car for a friend. Only to have them not return it and the company hounding you down
Lmao. Like you got burned.
Thanks for bringing the ched back to reality.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » April 18th, 2021, 6:28 pm

matr1x wrote:Renting car for a friend. Only to have them not return it and the company hounding you down

Oh hell no

carluva
Shifting into 6th

Postby carluva » April 18th, 2021, 7:27 pm

Ded. Thought it was me only.
Country_Bookie wrote:Today on 2nr I learned that men does get a high paying job and build nice house just cos they want attention. Not cos they ambitious or want to live comfortably.... they just want attention.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 18th, 2021, 7:35 pm

For me the big house/buildings ended up being nothing (with respect to comfort) because I would rent it out and stay the fack out of trinidad.
Attention is not a must, but it IS quite heart-warming to hear pests envying you - the same pests who were better off than you when you both start off, but dem decide to take the hiphop/dancehall route.

Speaking of which, I pass by Sheron house the other day.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 18th, 2021, 7:43 pm

Think what you will, but I ain't hungry.My wife had her own also before we met.Yawl taking me out of context.As simple as I can put it,beware of gold diggers, that's all I meant

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 18th, 2021, 9:18 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:For me the big house/buildings ended up being nothing (with respect to comfort) because I would rent it out and stay the fack out of trinidad.
Attention is not a must, but it IS quite heart-warming to hear pests envying you - the same pests who were better off than you when you both start off, but dem decide to take the hiphop/dancehall route.

Speaking of which, I pass by Sheron house the other day.
Rachel lock up 24/7 in dey..She in a permanent quarantine facility.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 18th, 2021, 9:26 pm

a major major bad decision is taking unnecessary things on hire purchase

i could understand a stove or fridge because thats necessities and you may not be able to afford it

but it have people who take financing from my store for a phone that base price is 12k...and taking 3 years plan and end up paying 30-36k

and they have like 3000 or 4k a month salary

high end phone is not a necessity

same for tv or gaming system or music system

matr1x

Postby matr1x » April 18th, 2021, 9:41 pm

wtf wrote:
Lmao. Like you got burned.
Thanks for bringing the ched back to reality.

Lol. Not me. I lost a friendship because "friend" wanted me to do it and I said no. She chain up my partner good. He owed ansa mcal 13k and had to pay the cleaning cost.

I doh care how nice the punani is, I doh take chain up

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 18th, 2021, 10:17 pm

Other thing a bit of personal preference.Keeping your money in a bank vs a credit union.Significantly less charges in a credit union than a bank.No monthly service charges and those kinds of fees.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 18th, 2021, 10:35 pm

a next dred bad decision from 20s.....

falling in love with your secondary school girlfriend/boyfriend and planning your future around them

i had a padna who refuse a scholarship to go abroad , gone uwi with his girlfriend who he with since form 3 instead,
waste his whole uwi life behind her (like she just wanted a stable relationship and someone to keep her safe all of uwi life)
and about a week after graduation. she break up with him and announce she getting a job abroad,
fly out, get married about a year later to a white boy

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » April 18th, 2021, 10:38 pm

timelapse wrote:Other thing a bit of personal preference.Keeping your money in a bank vs a credit union.Significantly less charges in a credit union than a bank.No monthly service charges and those kinds of fees.

Except for the Hindu Credit Union

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » April 18th, 2021, 10:45 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:a next dred bad decision from 20s.....

falling in love with your secondary school girlfriend/boyfriend and planning your future around them

i had a padna who refuse a scholarship to go abroad , gone uwi with his girlfriend who he with since form 3 instead,
waste his whole uwi life behind her (like she just wanted a stable relationship and someone to keep her safe all of uwi life)
and about a week after graduation. she break up with him and announce she getting a job abroad,

firetruck that was hard to read....what ever happened to the guy?

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 18th, 2021, 10:54 pm

Lol my gf broke up with me first week of UWI, probably the best thing that could have happened to me.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 18th, 2021, 10:57 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:

firetruck that was hard to read....what ever happened to the guy?

he never take back a steady girlfriend since
i went secondary school with him,
looks like he never get chain up by no woman again after that situation

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 18th, 2021, 10:57 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:

Lol my gf broke up with me first week of UWI, probably the best thing that could have happened to me.

lol looks like yuh gyul went the other way, she wanted to see how much pipe she could collect while in uwi

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » April 18th, 2021, 11:18 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:

So long she take? Mine ride out when she saw the acceptance letter. I thought was a joke but apparently once you going / planning to go UWI you automatically a h0e.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 18th, 2021, 11:22 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:

lol looks like yuh gyul went the other way, she wanted to see how much pipe she could collect while in uwi

Yes we used to hook up for a while after and she told me she run through 9 men during year one alone.

She's married to a guy who I'm 99% sure has no idea of her past.

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » April 18th, 2021, 11:38 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:

Yes we used to hook up for a while after and she told me she run through 9 men during year one alone.

She's married to a guy who I'm 99% sure has no idea of her past.
9 nowadays is small numbers. Plenty men does get da chain up an tink dey geh mudda Theresa sista. Some men nowadays doh business bout numbers neither too eh. Once dey cud show off a 'trophy' by dey side.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 18th, 2021, 11:51 pm

Hoss 9 in year, and she count is definitely over 30

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » April 19th, 2021, 12:05 am

Dohplaydat wrote:Hoss 9 in year, and she count is definitely over 30
Yeah I agree that it's high, I'm just not surprised given that I've met way worse. Have girls out here sending dey friend to talk to you an get your # with rell shy vybz all the while packing 50+ in two years and eh hit 22 yet.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 19th, 2021, 5:22 am

But it wouldn't be a bad decision if they started charging $300

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » April 19th, 2021, 5:59 am

killercow wrote:
Yeah I agree that it's high, I'm just not surprised given that I've met way worse. Have girls out here sending dey friend to talk to you an get your # with rell shy vybz all the while packing 50+ in two years and eh hit 22 yet.

seriously thats their parents fault/ failure. how can they say women fight for respect when they dont even respect them selves. if their parents failed to teach their daughters to read the bible and remain chaste till marriage then these girls deserved what they get when men use and abuse them. 50 + pipe from 18-22 is 10 pipe a year almost a new man every month. no wonder when some women tell a man no they does get abused verbally, physically, sexually because of hoes like above. BOYS as young a 3 years need to be taught that no means no and to respect their peers which is girls their age group. girls need to be taught to respect their bodies and to read the bible an wait until marriage.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 19th, 2021, 6:52 am

De bad ting I used to date apparently marry a pundit and went and did the re-virgin procedure.Poor guy doh even know what hit him.That girl count probably near 80 or so.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » April 19th, 2021, 7:30 am

daring dragoon wrote:
killercow wrote:

seriously thats their parents fault/ failure. how can they say women fight for respect when they dont even respect them selves. if their parents failed to teach their daughters to read the bible and remain chaste till marriage then these girls deserved what they get when men use and abuse them. 50 + pipe from 18-22 is 10 pipe a year almost a new man every month. no wonder when some women tell a man no they does get abused verbally, physically, sexually because of hoes like above. BOYS as young a 3 years need to be taught that no means no and to respect their peers which is girls their age group. girls need to be taught to respect their bodies and to read the bible an wait until marriage.

Hmmm

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » April 19th, 2021, 9:48 am

That make my balls retract, yes.

Devourment
Trinituner Peong

Postby Devourment » April 19th, 2021, 10:13 am

Choose your friends wisely, this applies to any age but the 20s are important for setting up your foundation in life.

Also do not put all eggs in one basket when it comes to women.

Keep your options open and always be open to new opportunities.

KM_2NR
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby KM_2NR » April 19th, 2021, 10:31 am

Devourment wrote:Choose your friends wisely, this applies to any age but the 20s are important for setting up your foundation in life.

Also do not put all eggs in one basket when it comes to women.

Keep your options open and always be open to new opportunities.

Random question do people have actual friends in there 20's? I have a like 3-5 actual friends and a bunch of acquaintances. People seem more superficial this rounds and will contact you when they need something , people aren't genuine anymore.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”