TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

How should a man deal with rejection/ horn in a relationship.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: How should a man deal with rejection/ horn in a relationship.

Postby VexXx Dogg » April 7th, 2021, 2:52 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

She clearly still have real feelings for her ex. That whole 5 minute rant is an ode to the ol' fire stick.
Hubby is a footnote in the big picture.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » April 7th, 2021, 3:15 pm

Is only me can’t see that link or wha ?

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 7th, 2021, 3:48 pm

j.o.e wrote:Is only me can’t see that link or wha ?
Search "My Dearest Ex" on Facebook. You'll get it..
Some tunas dont know how to paste a link properly.

supercharged turbo
punchin NOS

Postby supercharged turbo » April 7th, 2021, 5:28 pm

I had to open tuner on chrome to see the link,it not working in the app
j.o.e wrote:Is only me can’t see that link or wha ?

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » April 7th, 2021, 5:35 pm

Wow. Husband should really feel shame, a whole rant dedicated to the ex..... pretty sure he could beat it out if he want. If I was ex man I’d be laughing to myself.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 7th, 2021, 5:43 pm

He padnas must be real giving him picong

j.o.e wrote:Wow. Husband should really feel shame, a whole rant dedicated to the ex..... pretty sure he could beat it out if he want. If I was ex man I’d be laughing to myself.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 7th, 2021, 6:05 pm

Wow that house is stink

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 7th, 2021, 6:16 pm

wha part of trini have accent that does say "proabalem" ?

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 7th, 2021, 7:10 pm

pugboy wrote:wha part of trini have accent that does say "proabalem" ?

Like u dono much Lakshmi girls :lol:

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » April 7th, 2021, 7:14 pm

pugboy wrote:wha part of trini have accent that does say "proabalem" ?

ent! her voice is annoying af.
will take a convent accent over that any day

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 7th, 2021, 8:21 pm

Need to ask a question for a friend in an odd position.

The guy got hooked to a married woman. Apparently, it was a rel intense 2 month affair. However, as soon as the wife get catch, she block the man and pretending it never happened.

Now this was over a year now, and the man still not over she. In fact, he dating a rel sweet girl now but he constantly complaining he missing the married chick.

Backstory - he crushing on this married chick since highschool and this married woman is sweet for days so the fuss is worth it to him.

But the man is mess, he'll get drunk and break down and start cussing about she then crying.

Obviously, we trying to get him to accept reality, but this guy like he got overly hung up on and I'm 99% sure his new gf will end their relationship soon.

How to help this soldier? he's a good guy, I hate to see him end up in this situation.

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » April 7th, 2021, 8:46 pm

the married woman have to give him some closure

he might crack but that is what he needs

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » April 7th, 2021, 9:14 pm

Be a good friend and direct him to bhagwansinghs.

No cure for unattainable punani. Have have had it, but will never own it. It's like catching water with a collander

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » April 7th, 2021, 9:53 pm

he'll get drunk and break down and start cussing about she then crying.

:cry: :| I fully understand this, FULLY

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 7th, 2021, 9:56 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:Need to ask a question for a friend in an odd position.

The guy got hooked to a married woman. Apparently, it was a rel intense 2 month affair. However, as soon as the wife get catch, she block the man and pretending it never happened.

Now this was over a year now, and the man still not over she. In fact, he dating a rel sweet girl now but he constantly complaining he missing the married chick.

Backstory - he crushing on this married chick since highschool and this married woman is sweet for days so the fuss is worth it to him.

But the man is mess, he'll get drunk and break down and start cussing about she then crying.

Obviously, we trying to get him to accept reality, but this guy like he got overly hung up on and I'm 99% sure his new gf will end their relationship soon.

How to help this soldier? he's a good guy, I hate to see him end up in this situation.

He sounds like a b!tch. So, he didn't realize that the possibility existed that he could get leave out? Smmfh
Anyways, you got two options
Option A
Set him down and show him how he is being stupid by not understanding what he was doing getting involved with a married person, and what he meant to her. Show him how he practically screwing up his life for a woman who simply doesn't want him and never really did, and jeopardizing his relationship with the new gf. Also, dude need to get some closure, and the best way to do that is to confront her and let EVERYTHING get out in the open, not just with her, but her husband as well. She has to admit the affair, and that they were both wrong to start it, and she was wrong to end it the way she did, and that he should move on with his life.

Option B
Put distance between yourself and him.
Because in the end, HE ALONE will decide whether or not to get over it and move on, or not. And you don't want to be around if he decides not is the best option.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 7th, 2021, 10:09 pm

Yea it's a serious thing, sure many of us have been there too.....honestly not sure what to do.

I had another partner who spend his whole 20s obsessing over 1 chick who he never could land......don't want this guy end up that way.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » April 7th, 2021, 10:10 pm

88sins wrote:
bluefete wrote:OP: Take care you doh end up in a video like this, eh:

It is not embedding but you MUST watch:

My Dearest EX:

https://www.facebook.com/10371678516529 ... 7181973013

What she mean she "dry ass"?

People usually describe a big ass as juicy. A dry ass is the opposite; put on tights and bend over 180 degrees to prove you have some action going on back dey.

I meet enough of girls like this. Them so does turn weak men into bullers and strong men into sim racers.

supercharged turbo
punchin NOS

Postby supercharged turbo » April 7th, 2021, 10:34 pm

If they were to proceed with option A,let's say when the husband gets to know,he decides he wants a divorce.It have no coming back for the padna because now he would feel he could be with her all the time in peace,maybe even move their relationship to something serious.
88sins wrote:

He sounds like a b!tch. So, he didn't realize that the possibility existed that he could get leave out? Smmfh
Option A
Set him down and show him how he is being stupid by not understanding what he was doing getting involved with a married person, and what he meant to her. Show him how he practically screwing up his life for a woman who simply doesn't want him and never really did, and jeopardizing his relationship with the new gf. Also, dude need to get some closure, and the best way to do that is to confront her and let EVERYTHING get out in the open, not just with her, but her husband as well. She has to admit the affair, and that they were both wrong to start it, and she was wrong to end it the way she did, and that he should move on with his life.

Option B
Because in the end, HE ALONE will decide whether or not to get over it and move on, or not. And you don't want to be around if he decides not is the best option.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 7th, 2021, 10:46 pm

supercharged turbo wrote:If they were to proceed with option A,let's say when the husband gets to know,he decides he wants a divorce.It have no coming back for the padna because now he would feel he could be with her all the time in peace,maybe even move their relationship to something serious.
88sins wrote:

Option A

Option B

He ain't getting closure, they bounced up in a fete last year and level cuss start to fly from her. He eventually had to move away and the man sour whole night over that.

I really don't know how he hasn't realized she doh give a f*ck, she choose the husband over him. He still rationalizing things like, 'she wouldn't show so much emotion if she didn't care still', or 'the husband threatening she' etc.

I think eventually it'll sick in, but it'll take time.

Btw the husband knows eh, he was horning too which is why the wife did I feel.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 7th, 2021, 11:52 pm

If he was piping her good and did stay under the radar, only a matter of time she pops up again. As he started to get all emo and move like a bi*ch, that was the end. Even if she steps out from her husband again, a next man getting the benefits.

He needs serious therapy. A friend or friends would not be able to help. He needs to get checked in with a professional so that he can heal and move on. It will be hard because he have to come to terms with the amount of years or decades wasted thinking about this one woman. At least he get thru... some men out there in the same predicament, never get the kitty but idolizing the woman 5-10 years now maybe more.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » April 8th, 2021, 5:26 am

The_Honourable wrote:If he was piping her good and did stay under the radar, only a matter of time she pops up again. As he started to get all emo and move like a bi*ch, that was the end. Even if she steps out from her husband again, a next man getting the benefits.

He needs serious therapy. A friend or friends would not be able to help. He needs to get checked in with a professional so that he can heal and move on. It will be hard because he have to come to terms with the amount of years or decades wasted thinking about this one woman. At least he get thru... some men out there in the same predicament, never get the kitty but idolizing the woman 5-10 years now maybe more.

piping dont keep them coming back is the lick lick d meow does have them following like a puppy. lick is before you stick it is the phrase. lick it good for an 45min straight she go win first about 8 times and she want no man after u.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 8th, 2021, 7:01 am

Homeboy need to stop drinking and start smoking weed.Balance out his brain.Herb is the healing.I not on kicks.His brain looking for that dopamine rush when he's with her.Happens to plenty guys that go around married women.He need to smoke some herb and chill TF out

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 8th, 2021, 7:12 am

supercharged turbo wrote:If they were to proceed with option A,let's say when the husband gets to know,he decides he wants a divorce.It have no coming back for the padna because now he would feel he could be with her all the time in peace,maybe even move their relationship to something serious.

Lewwe get the invisible yet obvious obstacle out of the way.
It was serious for him, not for her. That's why it was so easy for her to pretend it never happened and brush him off. She wanted him for whatever it was that he was providing (pipe, paper, as sounding board, attention, whatever). That was the extent of it for her. The one she really wanted was the husband, for whatever reason (he's a good provider, they have kids together, or whatever reason she has). If he wants to move on, the first thing he hadda do is realize and accept that this was the situation that he was in. If he fails to come to terms with this, he doomed.

@dragoon
Take what I telling you, carpet eating is not necessary. Don't get it wrong, if daz yuh skillset by all means use it if yuh want, but it not necessary. Once you have the right tool, and know how to wuk it and the badmind required to wuk it to suit the female, trust when I tell you, some good D is all yuh need to provide IF she really not happy at home and want to leave and start a serious relationship with the side D.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » April 8th, 2021, 9:04 am

Alot of men saying that they don't own the punani and it's merely there for the moment until she moves on.

Doesn't work in reverse? Why do women act as if they own a man when they get into a relationship? Like of he watch another woman, is real war. But women check out men. Plenty times

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » April 8th, 2021, 9:10 am

88sins wrote:

Option A

Option B
I'd go with option B. Let nature take its course.

On a side note have something black to wear on the occasion.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 8th, 2021, 9:31 am

matr1x wrote:Alot of men saying that they don't own the punani and it's merely there for the moment until she moves on.

Doesn't work in reverse? Why do women act as if they own a man when they get into a relationship? Like of he watch another woman, is real war. But women check out men. Plenty times

Yes is a double standard, but it only applies to your circumstances if you as a man let it. Because the same way a man don't own a snatch, no woman don't own their man meat either. They might like to think they do because they might know how to manipulate the man & control him & make him do what they want, but deep down they know they don't. Women are VERY possessive when it comes to the wood, especially if they know they does get good wood.

When a woman get a man with most of the qualities she wants (a man that is easily controlled, a man that providing good wood, & can also provide for her financially & emotionally, etc.) , they tend to want to make sure that they can keep him for as long as they want him. So the idea of him looking at another woman is an indicator to them that they could lose him & all that he brings to the table that they value. In their mind, that is a real & present threat.
Most times when you see women in relationships looking at men other than the one they with, is either because they admire/like him, or they wondering what he have & could do for them & if he is an upgrade to what they have, or they want some excitement they not already getting from d man they with.

it have ways to avoid the trap, but first you have to see the trap for what & where it is

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 8th, 2021, 10:06 am

88sins wrote:
matr1x wrote:Alot of men saying that they don't own the punani and it's merely there for the moment until she moves on.

Yes is a double standard, but it only applies to your circumstances if you as a man let it. Because the same way a man don't own a snatch, no woman don't own their man meat either. They might like to think they do because they might know how to manipulate the man & control him & make him do what they want, but deep down they know they don't. Women are VERY possessive when it comes to the wood, especially if they know they does get good wood.

When a woman get a man with most of the qualities she wants (a man that is easily controlled, a man that providing good wood, & can also provide for her financially & emotionally, etc.) , they tend to want to make sure that they can keep him for as long as they want him. So the idea of him looking at another woman is an indicator to them that they could lose him & all that he brings to the table that they value. In their mind, that is a real & present threat.
Most times when you see women in relationships looking at men other than the one they with, is either because they admire/like him, or they wondering what he have & could do for them & if he is an upgrade to what they have, or they want some excitement they not already getting from d man they with.

it have ways to avoid the trap, but first you have to see the trap for what & where it is
You tuners are the best advisors out I must say.
But how do you spot and avoid the women that enslave a man's life with a child?
Always harassing for maintenance and running from man to man.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » April 8th, 2021, 10:10 am

88sins wrote:

Very true. You must admit, most women are experts at hiding the trap

When a woman catches a man cheating, is a blank check to do anything, but not the reverse. In that Beyonce video when she done the man car for cheating, the next part should have been her collecting a tire iron to her face.

Don't damage what is not yours

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 8th, 2021, 1:02 pm

matr1x wrote:
Very true. You must admit, most women are experts at hiding the trap

When a woman catches a man cheating, is a blank check to do anything, but not the reverse. In that Beyonce video when she done the man car for cheating, the next part should have been her collecting a tire iron to her face.

Don't damage what is not yours

:lol: :lol:
i remember back in the earlies when me & wifey first started dealing, wifey see a couple arguing, & the gyul snatch the boy phone and mash it up to man phone to pieces, tear up he clothes, slap him up, all kinda bs. She watch me with a big grin & gigglin & makin joke, & tell me she go do me that if she find out I have any woman on d side while we together.

I had to calmly & quietly explain to her one time, my dick is mine, to use on whomsoever I wish or not at all, & that if yuh feel yuh could mash up my personal property, then I know I could mash up your most personal property, which just coincidentally happens to be your entire body. When she hear that, all grins & giggles done. She ask me if I serious if I would beat she for mashing up my property, to which my response was "like a tenor pan from despers pan yard in the panorama finals", & I continued to explain to her, that because after you play mad to mash up my property, I know you will not want to replace it or compensate me for the damages, so I taking my compensation in blood & bone from the word go. Since we together, is only ever one time she tried to test what I tell she that day. She realize I wasn't joking and that it still stands. Since then till now she knows, vex all yuh want, but don't damage nothing that you yourself never bought or made, or anything that you cannot/will not replace.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » April 8th, 2021, 2:10 pm

Only dotish ppl do the following

1) share their bank pin number. Dumb as a cnut you are, that pin is you personal property and a security feature.
2) Facebook and other social media platforms. Giving you gyul the password. That is failure. Wait til she uses that information against you.
3) your phone pin. Now being a mobile device, it's like anything personal. Don't go through her stuff, and you the same. Cool?

Never ever break off relations with your parents for any gyul. That one self explanatory

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”