TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

How should a man deal with rejection/ horn in a relationship.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: How should a man deal with rejection/ horn in a relationship.

Postby bluefete » April 8th, 2021, 2:32 pm

Thou shalt not commit adultery!

If he followed that rule, he would not have a tabanca or get tootoolbay for a married woman.

He has known her for years but she was not his to have. She chose another. Sounds like a David and Bathsheba scenario without the killing.

If his current girlfriend breaksup with him then look for the final signs of him eating from a dustbin. Then you know for sure that he gone through.

Dohplaydat wrote:Need to ask a question for a friend in an odd position.

The guy got hooked to a married woman. Apparently, it was a rel intense 2 month affair. However, as soon as the wife get catch, she block the man and pretending it never happened.

Now this was over a year now, and the man still not over she. In fact, he dating a rel sweet girl now but he constantly complaining he missing the married chick.

Backstory - he crushing on this married chick since highschool and this married woman is sweet for days so the fuss is worth it to him.

But the man is mess, he'll get drunk and break down and start cussing about she then crying.

Obviously, we trying to get him to accept reality, but this guy like he got overly hung up on and I'm 99% sure his new gf will end their relationship soon.

How to help this soldier? he's a good guy, I hate to see him end up in this situation.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » April 8th, 2021, 3:42 pm

88sins wrote:
matr1x wrote:
Very true. You must admit, most women are experts at hiding the trap

When a woman catches a man cheating, is a blank check to do anything, but not the reverse. In that Beyonce video when she done the man car for cheating, the next part should have been her collecting a tire iron to her face.

Don't damage what is not yours

:lol: :lol:
i remember back in the earlies when me & wifey first started dealing, wifey see a couple arguing, & the gyul snatch the boy phone and mash it up to man phone to pieces, tear up he clothes, slap him up, all kinda bs. She watch me with a big grin & gigglin & makin joke, & tell me she go do me that if she find out I have any woman on d side while we together.

I had to calmly & quietly explain to her one time, my dick is mine, to use on whomsoever I wish or not at all, & that if yuh feel yuh could mash up my personal property, then I know I could mash up your most personal property, which just coincidentally happens to be your entire body. When she hear that, all grins & giggles done. She ask me if I serious if I would beat she for mashing up my property, to which my response was "like a tenor pan from despers pan yard in the panorama finals", & I continued to explain to her, that because after you play mad to mash up my property, I know you will not want to replace it or compensate me for the damages, so I taking my compensation in blood & bone from the word go. Since we together, is only ever one time she tried to test what I tell she that day. She realize I wasn't joking and that it still stands. Since then till now she knows, vex all yuh want, but don't damage nothing that you yourself never bought or made, or anything that you cannot/will not replace.

Watch nah, similar experience. Girlfriend of mine at the time laughing at how a friend of mine car get dent and scratch up by a woman scorned....... calmly told her the day she does that she’s automatically a stranger to me and the law will take its course to the fullest extent.
Always be careful what you laugh at. Some of it is a test.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 8th, 2021, 3:46 pm

women could be dred sometimes

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 8th, 2021, 4:10 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:women could be dred sometimes
You does have to put them in their place one time otherwise they walk all over you like prison officer dass.
20210408_161023.jpeg

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 8th, 2021, 5:06 pm

matr1x wrote:Only dotish ppl do the following

1) share their bank pin number. Dumb as a cnut you are, that pin is you personal property and a security feature.
2) Facebook and other social media platforms. Giving you gyul the password. That is failure. Wait til she uses that information against you.
3) your phone pin. Now being a mobile device, it's like anything personal. Don't go through her stuff, and you the same. Cool?

Never ever break off relations with your parents for any gyul. That one self explanatory

Slim,

Well said bro.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 8th, 2021, 5:10 pm

88sins wrote:
matr1x wrote:
Very true. You must admit, most women are experts at hiding the trap

When a woman catches a man cheating, is a blank check to do anything, but not the reverse. In that Beyonce video when she done the man car for cheating, the next part should have been her collecting a tire iron to her face.

Don't damage what is not yours

:lol: :lol:
i remember back in the earlies when me & wifey first started dealing, wifey see a couple arguing, & the gyul snatch the boy phone and mash it up to man phone to pieces, tear up he clothes, slap him up, all kinda bs. She watch me with a big grin & gigglin & makin joke, & tell me she go do me that if she find out I have any woman on d side while we together.

I had to calmly & quietly explain to her one time, my dick is mine, to use on whomsoever I wish or not at all, & that if yuh feel yuh could mash up my personal property, then I know I could mash up your most personal property, which just coincidentally happens to be your entire body. When she hear that, all grins & giggles done. She ask me if I serious if I would beat she for mashing up my property, to which my response was "like a tenor pan from despers pan yard in the panorama finals", & I continued to explain to her, that because after you play mad to mash up my property, I know you will not want to replace it or compensate me for the damages, so I taking my compensation in blood & bone from the word go. Since we together, is only ever one time she tried to test what I tell she that day. She realize I wasn't joking and that it still stands. Since then till now she knows, vex all yuh want, but don't damage nothing that you yourself never bought or made, or anything that you cannot/will not replace.

Thats right.

Get all mad you want, curse and say the worst of things, but be wise if you have to damage anything.

Also some men like to stay silent....SPEAK UP firmly and respectfully and always have that constant communication with your partner.

Fellas have to set the tone from early and control their women.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » April 8th, 2021, 7:37 pm

And mothers and fathers need to teach their girl children. Don't start a physical fight that you know you can't win.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » April 8th, 2021, 7:39 pm

Is that jizz on the side of the mouth?

Dawggggg, that crazy

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 8th, 2021, 7:53 pm

Good advice in here. Set the tone from jump.

Also, check on your energy and the way you present yourself. You may not be aware that you giving off a soft, subservient, incel or weak energy where you become a target not just in relationships but in the workplace, finances, etc.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 13th, 2021, 10:11 pm

matr1x wrote:

Is that jizz on the side of the mouth?

Dawggggg, that crazy

Lol @ Jizz :lol: :D

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 13th, 2021, 11:04 pm

I doubt that, unless she friends know she into suckin smurf piggy

matr1x

Postby matr1x » April 14th, 2021, 6:55 am

88sins wrote:I doubt that, unless she friends know she into suckin smurf piggy

Maybe she had a "something about Mary " scene

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » April 14th, 2021, 7:24 am

If yuh get horn, move on, why d rass you go wanna be with someone who clearly dont want to be with you, dont resort to violence, just take your things and leave or lock she out the house if its YOURS and goodbye. have a nice life with whoever.........

KJah4Life
Riding on 13's

Postby KJah4Life » June 7th, 2021, 8:56 pm

The guy got hooked to a married woman. Apparently, it was a rel intense 2 month affair. However, as soon as the wife get catch, she block the man and pretending it never happened.

Now this was over a year now, and the man still not over she. In fact, he dating a rel sweet girl now but he constantly complaining he missing the married chick.

Backstory - he crushing on this married chick since highschool and this married woman is sweet for days so the fuss is worth it to him.

But the man is mess, he'll get drunk and break down and start cussing about she then crying.

Obviously, we trying to get him to accept reality, but this guy like he got overly hung up on and I'm 99% sure his new gf will end their relationship soon.

How to help this soldier? he's a good guy, I hate to see him end up in this situation.

Aye similar thing happened to one of my lecturers real cool fella, from what I know he has a child but never was involved with anyone. But during the middle of the semester my friend noticed a change in him he seemed more happy and more relaxed. It was all confirmed when we saw him at the bar next door with one of his work colleagues a very beautiful girl instantly you could tell they had a connection.

We didn't ask him anything about her but you can tell she made him very happy. Then after a few months passed and we heard he was no longer working there. I asked one of the staff members that I'm good friends with and they said he got hooked up in a triangle with her and her boyfriend that she is living with apparently they all worked for the same school and the owners found out about their affair and fired him.
I went to collect my certificate recently and saw that she was still working there so I message my friend and they said
although she was the reason to get him fired she have no shame cause all the workers know what happened and she's still living with her boyfriend and does act like she some saint she does try to paint a good image of herself but they all know better. They even said
he treated her very well I felt like sheit afterwards cause she seemed so nice anytime I go to pay my fees she looked so bubbly and always kind hearted but guess people do put on a role (beautiful but deadly). I asked for a contact to reach out to him but was told it seems like he is still in love with her.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » June 7th, 2021, 8:59 pm

KJah4Life wrote:

Aye similar thing happened to one of my lecturers real cool fella, from what I know he has a child but never was involved with anyone. But during the middle of the semester my friend noticed a change in him he seemed more happy and more relaxed. It was all confirmed when we saw him at the bar next door with one of his work colleagues a very beautiful girl instantly you could tell they had a connection.

We didn't ask him anything about her but you can tell she made him very happy. Then after a few months passed and we heard he was no longer working there. I asked one of the staff members that I'm good friends with and they said he got hooked up in a triangle with her and her boyfriend that she is living with apparently they all worked for the same school and the owners found out about their affair and fired him.
I went to collect my certificate recently and saw that she was still working there so I message my friend and they said
although she was the reason to get him fired she have no shame cause all the workers know what happened and she's still living with her boyfriend and does act like she some saint she does try to paint a good image of herself but they all know better. They even said
he treated her very well I felt like sheit afterwards cause she seemed so nice anytime I go to pay my fees she looked so bubbly and always kind hearted but guess people do put on a role (beautiful but deadly). I asked for a contact to reach out to him but was told it seems like he is still in love with her.
Red girl?

KJah4Life
Riding on 13's

Postby KJah4Life » June 7th, 2021, 9:09 pm

Actually no shocking for a change. Indian

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

How should a man deal with rejection/ horn in a relationship.

Postby MaxPower » June 7th, 2021, 10:08 pm

Hello KJah4Life,

First of all, let me take this opportunity to welcome you to the Trinituner team. Hope you are keeping well and safe as we all battle this pandemic together. I am Max and it is indeed a pleasure to have you onboard. A little about yourself maybe?

Regarding you story, how was she able to secure her job if she was involved in the work affair?

The friend that is feeding you all the information, are you certain that he/she is being truthful?

Did your friend have an attraction to the woman and was he ever rejected or braced to your knowledge?

Also the lecturer who was fired, you mentioned him looking happy and relaxed. How was he before?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 7th, 2021, 11:15 pm

MaxPower wrote:Hello KJah4Life,

First of all, let me take this opportunity to welcome you to the Trinituner team. Hope you are keeping well and safe as we all battle this pandemic together. I am Max and it is indeed a pleasure to have you onboard. A little about yourself maybe?

Regarding you story, how was she able to secure her job if she was involved in the work affair?

The friend that is feeding you all the information, are you certain that he/she is being truthful?

Did your friend have an attraction to the woman and was he ever rejected or braced to your knowledge?

Also the lecturer who was fired, you mentioned him looking happy and relaxed. How was he before?

Wtf.

Rel Simp vibes with this post.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 7th, 2021, 11:20 pm

KJah4Life wrote:Actually no shocking for a change. Indian

Don't be shocked. Lots of promiscuous women out there from different ethnicities.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 7th, 2021, 11:21 pm

Wraith King wrote:

Wtf.

How bro?

Hadda look at it from all angles.

There is a possibility that someone could be seen in the wrong light.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 7th, 2021, 11:46 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Wtf.

How bro?

Hadda look at it from all angles.

There is a possibility that someone could be seen in the wrong light.

If you hadda ask an explanation not gonna help you but I'll still oblige. Except for your last question, you seem to suggest the poster was misled or being untruthful. You immediately tried to be a "white knight" when the situation put forward by the poster is not strange or uncommon.

If the sexes were reversed, would you have asked questioned the situation or even asked the poster those questions?

KJah4Life
Riding on 13's

Postby KJah4Life » June 7th, 2021, 11:53 pm

Hello KJah4Life,

Hey thanks, my nickname is also Max irl :D

Not entirely sure, even when asked they didn't know the full details of this either. All they said was he got fired because of it.
Not sure about the female side of the story. But I mean if she lives with someone and gotten involved with the guy it doesn't look good either.
Women out here does play the role of victim to much. I mean if my girl sees me saying this maybe she might kill me. Women are addicted to lying or cheating.
You can't do both even if you classy and do both you're a classy hoe.
But when you wrong admit you're wrong.
I don't know how far it went but seeing her there absolutely disgusted me for a minute cause I felt like she did him wrong.
But from what I heard she was having issues with her bf at that time and seem like her and the lecturer got close.
So who knows if she just only dated him just to heal and when she did she ended things with him. I mean what kind of person does that?

Well I think so

Highly doubt it then again. I'm not so close with them either. I've only spoken to him mainly about my classes but now and then we does talk

Well me and my classmate when we first joined his course he literally was a none kind of BS person
he took the class very serious so we figured that how he is. But after we saw him at the bar he start acting friendly to us
smiled a lot more laid back even helped us in our projects often. So that kind of sold him out I guess?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 8th, 2021, 12:00 am

KJah4Life wrote:Hello KJah4Life,

Hey thanks, my nickname is also Max irl :D

Not entirely sure, even when asked they didn't know the full details of this either. All they said was he got fired because of it.
Not sure about the female side of the story. But I mean if she lives with someone and gotten involved with the guy it doesn't look good either.
Women out here does play the role of victim to much. I mean if my girl sees me saying this maybe she might kill me. Women are addicted to lying or cheating.
You can't do both even if you classy and do both you're a classy hoe.
But when you wrong admit you're wrong.
I don't know how far it went but seeing her there absolutely disgusted me for a minute cause I felt like she did him wrong.
But from what I heard she was having issues with her bf at that time and seem like her and the lecturer got close.
So who knows if she just only dated him just to heal and when she did she ended things with him. I mean what kind of person does that?

Well I think so

Highly doubt it then again. I'm not so close with them either. I've only spoken to him mainly about my classes but now and then we does talk

Well me and my classmate when we first joined his course he literally was a none kind of BS person
he took the class very serious so we figured that how he is. But after we saw him at the bar he start acting friendly to us
smiled a lot more laid back even helped us in our projects often. So that kind of sold him out I guess?

Are you in your late teens or early twenties?

You're sounding a little naive about how terrible other persons can be. If you're really that way, you're in for some hard learnt lessons sooner or later.

KJah4Life
Riding on 13's

Postby KJah4Life » June 8th, 2021, 12:08 am

Are you in your late teens or early twenties?

You're sounding a little naive about how terrible other persons can be. If you're really that way, you're in for some hard learnt lessons sooner or later.

Early 20s but yeah. I've witness enough even hard back women and men does have dirty agendas.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 8th, 2021, 12:12 am

KJah4Life wrote:Are you in your late teens or early twenties?

Early 20s but yeah. I've witness enough even hard back women and men does have dirty agendas.

Witnessing is one thing, when it happens to you then you'll understand. It might be a close friend, someone you're in a relationship with or a family member.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 8th, 2021, 11:12 am

Mi doh trust fren, doh trus devil,
Dema pray hard, fi mi get pebble
Mi nah trus base, dog trus treble

Human being no trustable

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » June 8th, 2021, 11:19 pm

Attachments
195742343_794778464501986_9094149855175255608_n.jpg

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 9th, 2021, 12:09 am

Get in the zone,

Gramoxone.

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » June 9th, 2021, 10:54 pm

^ :rofl: :lol: :lol:

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » June 10th, 2021, 3:17 pm

What do you guys think about a relationship with a police woman?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”