Forums

Signing up to get the Covid vaccine

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Signing up to get the Covid vaccine

Postby redmanjp » February 22nd, 2021, 1:45 pm

So how does one get access to the 1st batch of vaccines if they are not part of the public health clinic and has their own private doctor? can they sign up to be an NCD patient? asking for my mom - -

She has NCDs but goes private. the private doctor doesn't have a clue when he or any private institution getting vaccines. who knows it could be months- and she doesn't want to wait that long so she wants to get it when the 1st set reaches and is distributed through the public clinics, or wherever is getting it first.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Re: Signing up to get the Covid vaccine

Postby Kenjo » February 22nd, 2021, 4:21 pm

redmanjp wrote:So how does one get access to the 1st batch of vaccines if they are not part of the public health clinic and has their own private doctor? can they sign up to be an NCD patient? asking for my mom - -

She has NCDs but goes private. the private doctor doesn't have a clue when he or any private institution getting vaccines. who knows it could be months- and she doesn't want to wait that long so she wants to get it when the 1st set reaches and is distributed through the public clinics, or wherever is getting it first.

Have to just wait and see basically

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » February 22nd, 2021, 4:33 pm

X2

Great question there are plenty like us.... Who go private doctors for treatment of ncds

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » February 22nd, 2021, 4:43 pm

allyuh still have time to go join a health clinic in your area and hospital in our district. redman i think police on the list to get vaccinated and it might include their family.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 22nd, 2021, 10:17 pm

daring dragoon wrote:allyuh still have time to go join a health clinic in your area and hospital in our district. redman i think police on the list to get vaccinated and it might include their family.

i suppose. the minister today also said in response to the same question that walkins are possible but on certain days.

i'm not a police but civilian staff- will have to find out more about that, especially if it extends to family- because then the country not going to have enough doses to even reach ppl over 65 if that's the case. imagine 3 ppl for every officer and civilian, how many doses that will take up

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”