TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Another Attempted Kidnapping on Aripo Road - Man Slashed!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Another Attempted Kidnapping on Aripo Road - Man Slashed!

Postby bluefete » February 16th, 2021, 8:13 am

News saying that man driving silver Nissan Tiida took up female passenger in Broadway, Arima, to go to Cumuto.

He made a turn up Aripo Road. Woman asked him to turn back. He refused.

She took out a knife and slashed him on the left side of his face.

He cuffed her and she got out of car. He followed her and tried to take her purse.

Oncoming car caused him to run and drive off.

Watch out for man with slash on left side of face.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Another Attempted Kidnapping on Aripo Road - Man Slashed!

Postby MaxPower » February 16th, 2021, 8:50 am

Wow,

Thank god she is okay after that courageous act.

Its situations like these that encourage other women to get the confidence to fight back.

The girls in my family, i’m always testing them to see their reaction time and how observant they are. Don’t wait till it actually happens and they fail to react.

Protect your women.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » February 16th, 2021, 9:19 am

WOMAN ESCAPES KIDNAPPER, AFTER HE MADE AN ABRUPT TURN, TO ARIPO ROAD:
THE MAN WAS STABBED SEVERAL TIMES.

Article Via the Express.
File photo of Aripo Road included.

Police are searching for a man who was stabbed by a woman he attempted to kidnap.

The 26-year-old victim told police that around 7.10 a.m. yesterday, she boarded a silver Nissan Tiida at the corner of Woodford and Broadway streets in Arima and requested to be taken to a location in Cumuto.

While proceeding to the location, the driver made an abrupt turn onto Aripo Road.

Recognising where she was, the woman requested to be dropped off several times but the driver refused to stop.

The victim then pulled out a knife that she had in her possession and slashed the left side of the driver’s face.

The man then stopped the vehicle and dealt the victim several cuffs to her face.

The victim managed to exit the vehicle and started running and was pursued by the driver, who attempted to grab her purse.

But the woman again pulled out her knife and began screaming to raise an alarm.

A motorist was passing at the same time and the assailant returned to his vehicle and drove off.

The woman managed to flag down the motorist and was taken to the Arima police.

Source: 'look the bandit facebook'

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 16th, 2021, 9:20 am

Blasted Tiida again.

Sickening yes.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » February 16th, 2021, 11:01 am

Good thing she had a knife and knew how to use it tactically. This is even more of a pronouncement for the approval of non lethal weapons like tasers and pepper spray for self defense.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 16th, 2021, 11:17 am

same area, going to same place where bodies were found, and fake H plates again - is this a gang doing this or he is just a copycat?

another thing, u will still need a permit when they legalize pepper spray - who knows how many applications go be stack up in a pile awaiting approval, in the mean time suppose yuh have a doubles vendor friend and he ask about a new seasoning with some hot scorpion pepper that he could easily apply to his doubles in a spray bottle, no harm in walking with that

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 16th, 2021, 11:20 am

glad to hear is not a bad story , lucky for her & good he get some marks to always remember

all over d place sells a small sharp plastic kitchen knife that is about 8" long with d blade 4" for about $5-10 [kids used to carry 1 of it in school to make chow back in d day] , women shud put 1 in their purse\handbag for safety & if d police ever ask u anything say is to cut fruits ...

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 16th, 2021, 11:28 am

suppose i walking with meh lunch to work ent ah cud carry knife and fork? is some hard beef i have to cut

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 16th, 2021, 12:06 pm

Box cutters work effectively as well.Heck I even seeing Folding box cutters on Amazon.
413J95RboHL._AC_SY580_.jpeg
413J95RboHL._AC_SY580_.jpeg (19.68 KiB) Viewed 1752 times

Police hadda understand that people have boxes to open regularly

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » February 16th, 2021, 12:10 pm

redmanjp wrote:suppose i walking with meh lunch to work ent ah cud carry knife and fork? is some hard beef i have to cut

What you have teeth for?

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » February 16th, 2021, 1:15 pm

gents tell your female friends, and male counterparts as well, if youre ever in a similar situation and have the means and the chance to something similar, don't waste your time trying to slash the drivers face, stab directly into one of his ears as hard as you can, believe me he wont be able to turn around and do anything, you might actually give him brain damage or permenant damage but no one really gives a sh1t about a criminal , a rapist or a kidnapper..they have no rights .............

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » February 16th, 2021, 1:20 pm

DMan7 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:suppose i walking with meh lunch to work ent ah cud carry knife and fork? is some hard beef i have to cut

What you have teeth for?

The man is not a savage...

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » February 16th, 2021, 1:41 pm

Dman7 was in the pepper spray thread concerned about him being innocently attacked by women armed with pepper spray. I could imagine how he nervous about his mc getting stab up.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 16th, 2021, 1:45 pm

Lesson: Don't get in other people personal space.Sometimes I does feel to cuff dong people in the grocery etc. that get all up in my space,much less if I feel threatened.If you are unarmed,a cuff to the temple or throat should buy you some time
j.o.e wrote:Dman7 was in the pepper spray thread concerned about him being innocently attacked by women armed with pepper spray. I could imagine how he nervous about his mc getting stab up.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 16th, 2021, 2:05 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:gents tell your female friends, and male counterparts as well, if youre ever in a similar situation and have the means and the chance to something similar, don't waste your time trying to slash the drivers face, stab directly into one of his ears as hard as you can, believe me he wont be able to turn around and do anything, you might actually give him brain damage or permenant damage but no one really gives a sh1t about a criminal , a rapist or a kidnapper..they have no rights .............

X100

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 16th, 2021, 3:14 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:gents tell your female friends, and male counterparts as well, if youre ever in a similar situation and have the means and the chance to something similar, don't waste your time trying to slash the drivers face, stab directly into one of his ears as hard as you can, believe me he wont be able to turn around and do anything, you might actually give him brain damage or permenant damage but no one really gives a sh1t about a criminal , a rapist or a kidnapper..they have no rights .............

only two things I go say about this

First off, dude, you watch way too much tv action movies.

Secondly, if you in the back seat, don't aim to stab anyone in the ear. Because unlike what twd would have you think, it eh as easy as they show in tv land to stab thru bone with a small light blade & limited room to move to gain momentumIf you in the back seat, you want to aim for just under the jaw. Nice soft target with lots of nice big veins & arteries. Ideally you want to use a minimum 2" blade that must have a fine point and a very sharp edge. Stab just under the jaw from as far forward as close to the line with the cheek as possible and pull the edge of the blade back towards you. IF he makes it out the vehicle, he ain't going very far before he lies down to sleep. Keepin mind, the vehicle head rest can be an obstruction to doing this effectively, so you only get one chance.
If you're in the passenger seat, same location, but instead of stabbing horizontally stab vertically upwards. If you want a bigger target area, try to stab on the side of mthe lower chest area to get the blade between the ribs A blade that hits rib will shket off it and penetrate the intercostal muscle. Then is just to drag it across & open up the intercostal tissue. If done right, by the time you done time his difficulty breathing will be his primary focus, this would lacerate the lung and allow air into the thoracic cavity.

keep safe people, eyes open & head on a swivel at all times

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » February 16th, 2021, 3:27 pm

j.o.e wrote:Dman7 was in the pepper spray thread concerned about him being innocently attacked by women armed with pepper spray. I could imagine how he nervous about his mc getting stab up.

What a nonsensical and rubbish post.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 16th, 2021, 3:38 pm

88sins wrote:

Secondly, if you in the back seat, don't aim to stab anyone in the ear. Because unlike what twd would have you think, it eh as easy as they show in tv land to stab thru bone with a small light blade & limited room to move to gain momentumIf you in the back seat, you want to aim for just under the jaw. Nice soft target with lots of nice big veins & arteries. Ideally you want to use a minimum 2" blade that must have a fine point and a very sharp edge. Stab just under the jaw from as far forward as close to the line with the cheek as possible and pull the edge of the blade back towards you. IF he makes it out the vehicle, he ain't going very far before he lies down to sleep. Keepin mind, the vehicle head rest can be an obstruction to doing this effectively, so you only get one chance.
If you're in the passenger seat, same location, but instead of stabbing horizontally stab vertically upwards. If you want a bigger target area, try to stab on the side of mthe lower chest area to get the blade between the ribs A blade that hits rib will shket off it and penetrate the intercostal muscle. Then is just to drag it across & open up the intercostal tissue. If done right, by the time you done time his difficulty breathing will be his primary focus, this would lacerate the lung and allow air into the thoracic cavity.

Wtf 88,

You have the ting down

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 16th, 2021, 3:42 pm

Time to democratize personal safety. Every person for themselves, by any means necessary

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 16th, 2021, 4:44 pm

MaxPower wrote:Wtf 88,

You have the ting down

There's reasons for that.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 16th, 2021, 6:02 pm

i like how u thinking

steak knives to use for ur plate are small & very sharp so u have that along with d fork wrapped in a napkin to say dise for eating ur food .... females cud use that excuse to work rong d system

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » February 17th, 2021, 12:55 am

Good for her. There should be some kind of self defense campaigns targeted at women locally.

Damn 88sins, you going full Jason Bourne on these mofos, bruh?

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » February 17th, 2021, 1:38 am

shogun wrote:Good for her. There should be some kind of self defense campaigns targeted at women locally.

Damn 88sins, you going full Jason Bourne on these mofos, bruh?
Attachments
self.jpg

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » February 17th, 2021, 6:07 am

that driver hadda be one kant to attempt a kidnapping in the same area where the nations focus is trained and where the police find so many bodies. i dont believe anyone can be that dotish. lets hope they fix the camera in the area where this aripo road is. i am seeing TSZ fixing cameras around since it was reported that many not working.

This story might be a white lie that get away from the story teller. lets see if charges of wasting police time or carrying a concealed weapon is laid or they find the driver and charges of attempted kidnapping is laid. i waiting to see what develops before commenting further.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 17th, 2021, 6:11 am

daring dragoon wrote:that driver hadda be one kant to attempt a kidnapping in the same area where the nations focus is trained and where the police find so many bodies. this story might be a white lie that get away from the story teller. lets see if charges of wasting police time or carrying a concealed weapon is laid or they find the driver and charges of attempted kidnapping is laid. i waiting to see what develops before commenting further.

47 traffic offences were ticketed in the southern regions. the focus of law enforcement is NOT in that area.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 17th, 2021, 6:15 am

someone say its legal to carry a knife if its less than 2.5 inches long.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » February 17th, 2021, 6:18 am

thats traffic police, task force etc can be focused in the area.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » February 17th, 2021, 6:20 am

sMASH wrote:someone say its legal to carry a knife if its less than 2.5 inches long.

can this be verified and posted so police can know it legal. is the blade have to be 2.5 inches or the entire knife?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 17th, 2021, 6:48 am

daring dragoon wrote:
sMASH wrote:someone say its legal to carry a knife if its less than 2.5 inches long.

can this be verified and posted so police can know it legal. is the blade have to be 2.5 inches or the entire knife?

the man say the blade. so like a box cutter or sumting like that is legal... is what i hear.... meem kno

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » February 17th, 2021, 6:58 am

88sins wrote:

I see you went to maj. Boodram too :lol:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”