1 Year Anniversary - RIP! Andrea Bharatt kidnapped, murdered

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: RIP! Arima woman, Andrea Bharatt kidnapped, murdered

Postby MaxPower » February 24th, 2021, 8:58 pm

Friends,

Let’s not try to contaminate too much of Andrea’s thread na.

Any Venezuelan issues please address in my forum.

Cheers all.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » February 24th, 2021, 9:00 pm

Speaking of her, none of the autopsies said that she was raped.

More in the mortar than the pestle

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » February 24th, 2021, 9:08 pm

Also, plenty gyul rolling with attitude. I traveling last week and this pregnant woman standing come over and wanted my seat. I watch she cut eye and say nothing. She said, "a real man would have given up his seat for a pregnant woman"

I take off my headset and tell she in her face, " next time get a man with a car". I put back on my headset and enjoy my trip to marabella

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 24th, 2021, 9:16 pm

matr1x wrote:Speaking of her, none of the autopsies said that she was raped.

Could it be due to the decomposing state that it was unable to determine?

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » February 24th, 2021, 9:20 pm

matr1x wrote:Trini women like to play stush, and when they hitting 40 want to give you signals.

Sorry tanty, nobody want you and your creaky knees and sagging titties

Congratulations you just brown it up.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

RIP! Arima woman, Andrea Bharatt kidnapped, murdered

Postby MaxPower » February 24th, 2021, 9:23 pm

matr1x wrote:Also, plenty gyul rolling with attitude. I traveling last week and this pregnant woman standing come over and wanted my seat. I watch she cut eye and say nothing. She said, "a real man would have given up his seat for a pregnant woman"

I take off my headset and tell she in her face, " next time get a man with a car". I put back on my headset and enjoy my trip to marabella

Na Slim yuh brutal,

Be a gentleman regardless of their attitude bro. Don’t ever stoop to anyone’s level and always maintain a level of respect to both others and yourself.

She was not supposed to come over to you...you were supposed to immediately go to her and offer your seat.

Padna, you do that and you automatically level up in front all the other ladies on the bus, even those who with their husband, boyfriend, or big sons that did nothing.

You let me down there man.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » February 25th, 2021, 5:28 am

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:Also, plenty gyul rolling with attitude. I traveling last week and this pregnant woman standing come over and wanted my seat. I watch she cut eye and say nothing. She said, "a real man would have given up his seat for a pregnant woman"

Na Slim yuh brutal,

Be a gentleman regardless of their attitude bro. Don’t ever stoop to anyone’s level and always maintain a level of respect to both others and yourself.

She was not supposed to come over to you...you were supposed to immediately go to her and offer your seat.

Padna, you do that and you automatically level up in front all the other ladies on the bus, even those who with their husband, boyfriend, or big sons that did nothing.

In regards to the previous post, if the could detect trauma to her head, trauma from the rape would have also been detected. Something isn't adding up.

Was anything found about the scrap iron person. Them men eye real sharp and spot thongs that people overlook. Also people dump entire cars i the forest. When hiking in Southern range i came across an old cifero in the forest not far from one of the tracks.

Nothing brutal about it. I travelling home after a long day and paid for my ticket and found my seat. Just like everyone else.

Why was I supposed to go to her? What entitled her to the seat? She pregnant, not disabled. A blind person, I would gladly do it for. Her only disability is she let someone bull her without a condom or didn't get morning after contraceptive if it were an accident.

The mistake allyuh making is allyuh look like simp while she sitting down thinking this is her right versus a privilege that was granted to her.

Maybe in the long drive she got wisdom.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 25th, 2021, 5:39 am

matr1x wrote:Speaking of her, none of the autopsies said that she was raped.

wait, that didnt get any traction in the media... hmmm

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » February 25th, 2021, 6:30 am

matr1x wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Was anything found about the scrap iron person. Them men eye real sharp and spot thongs that people overlook. Also people dump entire cars i the forest. When hiking in Southern range i came across an old cifero in the forest not far from one of the tracks.

them is probably the same them driving around looking for fruits. my mango tree quite in the back and have a few mango and a few days ago them calling and calling want to pay $150 for a bag ah mango and begging when i tell them no that i have use for it. i expected to see next day all the mango gone.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 25th, 2021, 7:32 am

matr1x wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Na Slim yuh brutal,

In regards to the previous post, if the could detect trauma to her head, trauma from the rape would have also been detected. Something isn't adding up.

Nothing brutal about it. I travelling home after a long day and paid for my ticket and found my seat. Just like everyone else.

Why was I supposed to go to her? What entitled her to the seat? She pregnant, not disabled. A blind person, I would gladly do it for. Her only disability is she let someone bull her without a condom or didn't get morning after contraceptive if it were an accident.

The mistake allyuh making is allyuh look like simp while she sitting down thinking this is her right versus a privilege that was granted to her.

Hmmm yeh bro...it’s really complicated and there’s so many conspiracies. What ever happened to her i hope it was quick and painless.

And nothing on the scrap iron man. I notice there was also no uproar from the families of Balcon and Morris...or were they silenced? Not that i care because it should more be a celebration.

But check how fast Andrea die down na....but sigh we knew this would happen.

Well Slim, i can’t fault you for having a long day and paying for your ticket. I’m guessing you were exhausted but rem you can’t assume she doesnt have some sort of a disability. Can’t assume the many possibilities how and why she got pregnant either.

But you have your set views and i understand that. It’s just that women look up to us men to treat them like ladies. Some maybe a bit demanding than others, but we as men must be courteous and respectful to all women especially in these types of situations. Not saying you HAVE to do everything for them, but opening a car door for a woman goes along way and also builds character.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » February 25th, 2021, 5:51 pm

Nobody saying not to open doors and be a gentleman. But plenty girls take that for granted and begin to expect it as part of life that men are expected to do those things.

When a girl chooses to go with a bad boy, they need to hush their tail for being stupid when licks flow. If they stupid enough not to read a bully, that's not some epidemic of toxic masculinity. Its an epidemic of dumb women.

If they want to be respected, they need to respect themselves first.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » February 25th, 2021, 7:55 pm

About the scrap iron man, Ian Alleyne did a segment on one of his shows about homeboy's background and how he move to Tamana in recent times after some murder in Point Fortin or something so. I would have to find the clip.

And as for the rape thing, maybe the family didn't want to put it in the media, just like Stefania.
Because let's be real. You really think a man with so much rape counts going to just rob a female?

On alleyne show again, I think posted this in a next thread but it was a fb link and nobody take it on.

If you don't want to watch the whole thing - cliff's notes:
In 2012 Belcont kidnapped this woman to rape and she ended up jumping out of the car by Grand Bazar.
Later on when the lady was called in for ID parade, 4 other girls had also come to identify him for rape.

Take a listen:

Did you all not read this?
JOEL BALCON’s RAPE VICTIM’s STORY MADE ANOTHER VICTIM COME FORWARD..... ONE VICTIM COMMITTED SUICIDE ... THE OTHER TREATED ...
VICTIM’s ACCOUNT:
A woman who was 20 years old at the time, saw an advertisement on Facebook for the position of a bar tender in Arima back in 2015. At that time, the bar was located close to the Arima Police Station, the victim told Alert T&T.
The victim not wanting to go on her own asked her friend to accompany her. When they arrived at the bar for the interview, at first, nothing seemed untoward. There were also women there. A few minutes later, the women were told that the location of the job was somewhere else and they had to be taken there. The women agreed.
When they reached the location,which the victim described as over the highway with few houses around. The men took one of the women in one room and the other in another room.
All of a sudden, the victim heard her friend screaming mercilessly. The woman recounts the number of times she heard her friend being slapped by the men.
When they were finished, the victim said, ‘Joel and another man came across by me and told me to strip and I refuse... they hit me in the head with a gun and as I fell back ... they took turns on me..’

At that time, one of the men noticed that the victim looked abit fat on the stomach area and told Joel. Joel started ranting and yelling, “wtf boy you pregnant awah”
The victim, crying uncontrollably said, “yes I am”
The victim said that Joel grabbed her by her neck and hit her in her stomach and then put her in a toilet outside of the premises.

The victim said that she heard a lot of footsteps outside and she could hear her friend’s screams, then a man came in but looked very young. The victim said that the man looked very scared and she realized that was her ticket out, but she told him that she wasn’t leaving without her friend.
The man left, for another half hour, the victim could hear her friend’s screams and torture.

The man then returned and told the victim very quietly to get in the car, then fifteen minutes later, if so much, the man brought the friend out an dropped them on the highway. They man said that the best he could have done.
The victim described the man as being about 5’10”, muscular, dark skinned and low trimmed with a fade. Other details of the man are very blurred.
Recollecting the ordeal bits and pieces, the victim said that they could have been about 7 men there. Alert T&T was told by the victim if she can atleast describe any of the men to which the victim gave us five descriptions. She could not recollect any other;
1. Joel Balcon, the victim said, was 6 feet tall, long eye lashes, medium built, brown skin, hairy chest, a very distinctive voice but at that time he looked like he was trying to grow hair, same face though.
2. The other suspect, was red skinned with long cornrows; looked like a Spanish/ Indian descent and had multiple tattoos. The victim remembered a tattoo on his arm, was two guns saying “in guns me trust” The suspect had a honey coloured brown eyes.
3. This man was very dark skinned. He was short with box plats, very scruffy looking. He was muscular ans had on a lot of silver and two silver teeth one on each side in his upper row of teeth.
4. Short red skin cornrows gold star earings. He had a tattoo with praying hands on his left chest with a fine voice. The victim recalled the men referring to the men calling this man Papi.
5. A skinny rasta guy. The victim says that he was the most aggressive He dad scars on his face he could’ve been like “5’9” deep loud voice. They kept calling him trigger. He had tattoos but because of his skin tone, the victim couldn’t really make them out. One of the tattoos looked like a bible verse.
Unfortunately, the victim could not recall any other description.
ARIMA POLICE INTERVENTION:
The victim told Alert T&T at the beginning of the interview that they hitched a ride to the Arima Police Station. The woman said when they went to the station, the officers teased them, “ allyuh sure is not allyuh man?” Another officer said, “allyuh sure allyuh ain’t go there to have fun?”
The woman with her bruised eye recounted that both she and her friend were raped by the men. The officers took the women back to the location where they detained the men. The woman claimed that they also found a teenager there, when the police went. The woman recalled that the police made Joel and two other suspects pass next to them which made them fearful and intimidated.
A few minutes later, the men said to police that the women came wilingly and agreed to what happened. Her friend started crying and a woman police officer said, ‘oh doh play you crying there inno’
Both women at the time were beaten and one had a black eye. Before the women left the station, the officer told them that they “will run them through the system and get back to them.”
The women left that station and never went back.

About two weeks later, she saw one of the suspects in Port of Spain and another in Arima. The woman expressed her disappointment in how her matter was dealt with officers of that station.
When the police did not take a statement or anything the victim said that she knew she had no justice to get there.
THE AFTERMATH:
The woman’s friend and rape victim never recovered from the ordeal and went crazy. She later committed suicide in 2017.
The other victim, who is alive to share her story said, she suffered a miscarriage. She also received counseling. She now suffers with bipolar depression, schizophrenic personality disorder caused by trauma. She takes latuda and lithium to treat these ailments.

The surviving woman who could only remember faces, said that she recalled back in 2018, one of the suspects in her gang rape was gunned down in a drive by shooting. The photo was published on the newspaper. The second person, Joel Balcon died whilst in police custody.
The weeping woman said to Alert T&T, ‘Honestly, it kind of help getting it out... when he died, although it felt like a weight .. as for me I am still here suffering because I am now to calm my nerves and my mental health... for a while my life was in my mess... I had nobody to turn too.”
Interviews were conducted between Sunday, February 21st, 2021 and Monday 22nd February, 2021.

Kronik
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Kronik » February 26th, 2021, 7:02 am

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Na Slim yuh brutal,

Hmmm yeh bro...it’s really complicated and there’s so many conspiracies. What ever happened to her i hope it was quick and painless.

And nothing on the scrap iron man. I notice there was also no uproar from the families of Balcon and Morris...or were they silenced? Not that i care because it should more be a celebration.

But check how fast Andrea die down na....but sigh we knew this would happen.

Well Slim, i can’t fault you for having a long day and paying for your ticket. I’m guessing you were exhausted but rem you can’t assume she doesnt have some sort of a disability. Can’t assume the many possibilities how and why she got pregnant either.

But you have your set views and i understand that. It’s just that women look up to us men to treat them like ladies. Some maybe a bit demanding than others, but we as men must be courteous and respectful to all women especially in these types of situations. Not saying you HAVE to do everything for them, but opening a car door for a woman goes along way and also builds character.

Nah man, can't agree there, it have a difference with offering the seat and someone coming and feel they entitled to you seat because you're a man.
Don't women want equality? Same role goes for everyone, that is like when woman want to slap man and feel the man can't touch them back.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 26th, 2021, 7:49 am

Somebody just give me a gun nah dred.I would gladly take jail for sending some of these monsters to their maker.
Blaze d Chalice wrote:About the scrap iron man, Ian Alleyne did a segment on one of his shows about homeboy's background and how he move to Tamana in recent times after some murder in Point Fortin or something so. I would have to find the clip.

And as for the rape thing, maybe the family didn't want to put it in the media, just like Stefania.
Because let's be real. You really think a man with so much rape counts going to just rob a female?

On alleyne show again, I think posted this in a next thread but it was a fb link and nobody take it on.

In 2012 Belcont kidnapped this woman to rape and she ended up jumping out of the car by Grand Bazar.
Later on when the lady was called in for ID parade, 4 other girls had also come to identify him for rape.

Take a listen:

JOEL BALCON’s RAPE VICTIM’s STORY MADE ANOTHER VICTIM COME FORWARD..... ONE VICTIM COMMITTED SUICIDE ... THE OTHER TREATED ...
VICTIM’s ACCOUNT:
A woman who was 20 years old at the time, saw an advertisement on Facebook for the position of a bar tender in Arima back in 2015. At that time, the bar was located close to the Arima Police Station, the victim told Alert T&T.
The victim not wanting to go on her own asked her friend to accompany her. When they arrived at the bar for the interview, at first, nothing seemed untoward. There were also women there. A few minutes later, the women were told that the location of the job was somewhere else and they had to be taken there. The women agreed.
When they reached the location,which the victim described as over the highway with few houses around. The men took one of the women in one room and the other in another room.
All of a sudden, the victim heard her friend screaming mercilessly. The woman recounts the number of times she heard her friend being slapped by the men.
When they were finished, the victim said, ‘Joel and another man came across by me and told me to strip and I refuse... they hit me in the head with a gun and as I fell back ... they took turns on me..’

At that time, one of the men noticed that the victim looked abit fat on the stomach area and told Joel. Joel started ranting and yelling, “wtf boy you pregnant awah”
The victim said that Joel grabbed her by her neck and hit her in her stomach and then put her in a toilet outside of the premises.

The victim said that she heard a lot of footsteps outside and she could hear her friend’s screams, then a man came in but looked very young. The victim said that the man looked very scared and she realized that was her ticket out, but she told him that she wasn’t leaving without her friend.
The man left, for another half hour, the victim could hear her friend’s screams and torture.

The man then returned and told the victim very quietly to get in the car, then fifteen minutes later, if so much, the man brought the friend out an dropped them on the highway. They man said that the best he could have done.
The victim described the man as being about 5’10”, muscular, dark skinned and low trimmed with a fade. Other details of the man are very blurred.
Recollecting the ordeal bits and pieces, the victim said that they could have been about 7 men there. Alert T&T was told by the victim if she can atleast describe any of the men to which the victim gave us five descriptions. She could not recollect any other;
1. Joel Balcon, the victim said, was 6 feet tall, long eye lashes, medium built, brown skin, hairy chest, a very distinctive voice but at that time he looked like he was trying to grow hair, same face though.
2. The other suspect, was red skinned with long cornrows; looked like a Spanish/ Indian descent and had multiple tattoos. The victim remembered a tattoo on his arm, was two guns saying “in guns me trust” The suspect had a honey coloured brown eyes.
3. This man was very dark skinned. He was short with box plats, very scruffy looking. He was muscular ans had on a lot of silver and two silver teeth one on each side in his upper row of teeth.
4. Short red skin cornrows gold star earings. He had a tattoo with praying hands on his left chest with a fine voice. The victim recalled the men referring to the men calling this man Papi.
5. A skinny rasta guy. The victim says that he was the most aggressive He dad scars on his face he could’ve been like “5’9” deep loud voice. They kept calling him trigger. He had tattoos but because of his skin tone, the victim couldn’t really make them out. One of the tattoos looked like a bible verse.
The victim told Alert T&T at the beginning of the interview that they hitched a ride to the Arima Police Station. The woman said when they went to the station, the officers teased them, “ allyuh sure is not allyuh man?” Another officer said, “allyuh sure allyuh ain’t go there to have fun?”
The woman with her bruised eye recounted that both she and her friend were raped by the men. The officers took the women back to the location where they detained the men. The woman claimed that they also found a teenager there, when the police went. The woman recalled that the police made Joel and two other suspects pass next to them which made them fearful and intimidated.
A few minutes later, the men said to police that the women came wilingly and agreed to what happened. Her friend started crying and a woman police officer said, ‘oh doh play you crying there inno’
Both women at the time were beaten and one had a black eye. Before the women left the station, the officer told them that they “will run them through the system and get back to them.”

About two weeks later, she saw one of the suspects in Port of Spain and another in Arima. The woman expressed her disappointment in how her matter was dealt with officers of that station.
When the police did not take a statement or anything the victim said that she knew she had no justice to get there.
THE AFTERMATH:
The woman’s friend and rape victim never recovered from the ordeal and went crazy. She later committed suicide in 2017.
The other victim, who is alive to share her story said, she suffered a miscarriage. She also received counseling. She now suffers with bipolar depression, schizophrenic personality disorder caused by trauma. She takes latuda and lithium to treat these ailments.

The surviving woman who could only remember faces, said that she recalled back in 2018, one of the suspects in her gang rape was gunned down in a drive by shooting. The photo was published on the newspaper. The second person, Joel Balcon died whilst in police custody.
The weeping woman said to Alert T&T, ‘Honestly, it kind of help getting it out... when he died, although it felt like a weight .. as for me I am still here suffering because I am now to calm my nerves and my mental health... for a while my life was in my mess... I had nobody to turn too.”
Interviews were conducted between Sunday, February 21st, 2021 and Monday 22nd February, 2021.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 26th, 2021, 8:11 am

timelapse wrote:Somebody just give me a gun nah dred.I would gladly take jail for sending some of these monsters to their maker.
Blaze d Chalice wrote:About the scrap iron man, Ian Alleyne did a segment on one of his shows about homeboy's background and how he move to Tamana in recent times after some murder in Point Fortin or something so. I would have to find the clip.

Take a listen:

VICTIM’s ACCOUNT:

THE AFTERMATH:

inclusive of the monsters in the ttps?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 26th, 2021, 8:44 am

All ah effin dem
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:Somebody just give me a gun nah dred.I would gladly take jail for sending some of these monsters to their maker.

Take a listen:

VICTIM’s ACCOUNT:

THE AFTERMATH:

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » February 26th, 2021, 2:49 pm

There are members of the ttps who raped people in the open but never see a charge.

Gary is an anus

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 26th, 2021, 3:51 pm

timelapse wrote:All ah effin dem
sMASH wrote:

Take a listen:

VICTIM’s ACCOUNT:

THE AFTERMATH:

careful u also meet your maker when ttps return fire

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 26th, 2021, 4:03 pm

If I take at least one crooked cop it would be worth it.Gone are the days of justice.
redmanjp wrote:
timelapse wrote:All ah effin dem
sMASH wrote:

Take a listen:

VICTIM’s ACCOUNT:

THE AFTERMATH:

careful u also meet your maker when ttps return fire

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » February 26th, 2021, 8:47 pm

Guys ease we up with the multiple long quotes just to write a one line response, alternatively use the spoiler tags please

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 26th, 2021, 9:34 pm

eliteauto wrote:Guys ease we up with the multiple long quotes just to write a one line response, alternatively use the spoiler tags please

Thanks bro for monitoring as always

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 27th, 2021, 7:40 am

Did not think of that,sorry there hoss.As petty as these discussions may seem, I am certain that is plenty emotions being expressed and I for myself get carried away.Again, apologies.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » February 27th, 2021, 9:54 am

Bump.....
Things dieing down unless something happens and brought to light again..: sad face:
God forbid.

matthewmazda
Riding on 18's

Postby matthewmazda » February 27th, 2021, 10:14 am

Everybody wants change but nobody wants to change............................................

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 27th, 2021, 10:55 am

next friday another big vigil has been planned.
5th march. 7-10pm

this is between PEA , inshan, ian, and stephan reis.
not sure in the bharat family involved in this, but its to continue the action that their vigils has sparked.
intended to pressure the govt to change/improve the system.

u can have all the reasons why this woudl not work. if u have a better way, go right ahead and do it.
but, so far this is the way that getting attention, and the bigger it is, the more pressure it gives. so, might as well fall in until better can be done.

if u not doing nutten, might as well lend a body or two to the cause.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 27th, 2021, 11:03 am

sMASH wrote:next friday another big vigil has been planned.
5th march. 7-10pm

not sure in the bharat family involved in this, but its to continue the action that their vigils has sparked.

u can have all the reasons why this woudl not work. if u have a better way, go right ahead and do it.
but, so far this is the way that getting attention, and the bigger it is, the more pressure it gives. so, might as well fall in until better can be done.

This is Woodford Sq. IIRC.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » February 27th, 2021, 11:05 am

I saw a couple of businesses stating that they were closing on Friday ( both yesterday and the week before) in support of the cause started by the murder of Ms. Bharatt. Interestingly 2 weeks ago when the initial shutdown on the day of her funeral was scheduled, social media was shaming businesses that remained open almost bullying them to join in, now those that continue the trend are getting a lot of laugh reactions on social media. Seems it was only cool for a while.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 27th, 2021, 11:31 am

people still have business to do, workers to pay, family to mind. cant blame people for seeking their own interests. but, if u really think things need to change, u have to shake up the place somehow.

about the location, i know is the grounds outside the red house. it that is woodford square, then ok.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 27th, 2021, 4:22 pm

sMASH wrote:next friday another big vigil has been planned.
5th march. 7-10pm

It can't stop at vigils but direct action targeted at Govt officials, so that would be Red house protests but also many ppl calling the offices of your MPs and protesting there as well, posting statements on the social media accounts of politicians, not simply to share with fb friends. Protest outside police stations demanding more patrols by taxi stand.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 27th, 2021, 5:38 pm

We need numbers and for people to stand together.

Standing together is not the inconsistent individual groups and the social media posers that make it worse.

Honestly right now we are laughing stocks and not being taken seriously.

Standing together means standing together hard like how allyuh stand together and put all the energy and money into Carnival activities.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”