Forums

1 Year Anniversary - RIP! Andrea Bharatt kidnapped, murdered

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Arima woman, RIP Andrea Bharatt kidnapped, murdered

Postby The_Honourable » February 21st, 2021, 8:54 am

So... back to our regularly scheduled program?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 21st, 2021, 9:08 am

^^ nah nah, road blocks/road exercises have been fervently been stepped up, along major through-fares.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » February 21st, 2021, 9:30 am

Sooo where "the boss"

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 21st, 2021, 10:55 am

Sigh,

Andrea is slowly disappearing from the thoughts of many....

I dreaded for this time when things would start going back to normal...

The nation moves on.... sigh

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » February 21st, 2021, 11:53 am

9 days mentality

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 21st, 2021, 11:57 am

MaxPower wrote:Sigh,

Do sumting, keep it alive.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » February 21st, 2021, 11:58 am

The police did this nation a great service and what they did should be celebrated and amplified throughout the nation to let similar scum know that they face similar danger if they continue in their ways..some private entity or social media warrior should take up that project because it cant be done officially..

But they did it for us and our kids..they took not one but two for the country...those cops are good guys no matter what..there are also criminals gangsters etc who would do the same but in a different way...many of the killings we see in this country is the street setting things right,so dont be alarmed all the time..

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Arima woman, RIP Andrea Bharatt kidnapped, murdered

Postby MaxPower » February 21st, 2021, 11:59 am

I was there every day and every night...only one night i missed.

And i saw the crowds getting smaller and smaller.

I knew that we needed consistent and growing numbers to achieve our goal....we needed people with passion.

No matter how much i tried to plea to my countrymen to keep going....they gave up slowly.

T&T just cannot stand together for anything.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 21st, 2021, 12:03 pm

sMASH wrote:

Do sumting, keep it alive.

Trying bro, but it’s hard to get people to stand up and stand up strong.

People are only coming based on which public figure/businessman is there and what they can get free.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » February 21st, 2021, 12:39 pm

Bro..how can i help?banners?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 21st, 2021, 1:08 pm

aaron17 wrote:

Hello aaron17,

Banners can help, but you need the numbers.

Don’t be like me and become a laughing stock when I held my banner among a handful of people. In the end turned out to be me waiting on the last day alone in my car for the others who never showed up. There wasnt supposed to be a last day.

We need numbers bro...the country hadda shut down until we get immediate change. It moreless shut down already, we could do it again.

We need to inconvenience those in power to get their attention. You know how annoying a minister spoil brat kid can get when he doesnt get his Amazon packages? Or they cant get gas to fill up the sports car?

But by doing this, people will be very reluctant to risk their jobs especially in a struggling economy.

The banners and inconsistent protests are not enough. I am lost for words with how to get a country together and stand up to this Govt...not only for Andrea but all the other nonsense.

We can make world history if we come together and we will be put back on the map as the country that did it.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 21st, 2021, 1:15 pm

MaxPower wrote:
aaron17 wrote:

Hello aaron17,

Don’t be like me and become a laughing stock when I held my banner among a handful of people. In the end turned out to be me waiting on the last day alone in my car for the others who never showed up. There wasnt supposed to be a last day.

We need numbers bro...the country hadda shut down until we get immediate change. It moreless shut down already, we could do it again.

We need to inconvenience those in power to get their attention. You know how annoying a minister spoil brat kid can get when he doesnt get his Amazon packages? Or they cant get gas to fill up the sports car?

But by doing this, people will be very reluctant to risk their jobs especially in a struggling economy.

The banners and inconsistent protests are not enough. I am lost for words with how to get a country together and stand up to this Govt...not only for Andrea but all the other nonsense.

We can make world history if we come together and we will be put back on the map as the country that did it.
Pea went down and lit a lone candle and it blew up. People fall in.
Be the fuse that ignites the powder keg.
Don't let ur predictions come tru.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 21st, 2021, 1:17 pm

sMASH wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
aaron17 wrote:

Hello aaron17,

We need more support bro, we are not being taken seriously.

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » February 21st, 2021, 1:58 pm

Police only did this nation a "great service" because of the attention of the situation. The woman who was raped by the criminal with 70 charges was dismissed by the police with a flick of the wrist. Imagine how many potential rape cases went unreported because the victims will rather forget it ever happened and move on than go to the police.

Max you are right, this nation is on the verge of forgetting Andrea already. There was an event yesterday where car clubs was supposed to do this" drive against crime" but it turned into a lime instead.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 21st, 2021, 2:32 pm

folks we are approaching the “short memory” natural time to forget phase of this atrocity

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 21st, 2021, 2:34 pm

I think I know where you want this headed,but you can't say online..Am I right? Ttps will persecute any civilian groups that trying to do the job they supposed to be doing.Persecute, not prosecute.The illusion must remain that officers are not involved in perpetuating crime.
MaxPower wrote:
sMASH wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
aaron17 wrote:

Hello aaron17,

We need more support bro, we are not being taken seriously.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » February 21st, 2021, 2:36 pm

ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:Police only did this nation a "great service" because of the attention of the situation. The woman who was raped by the criminal with 70 charges was dismissed by the police with a flick of the wrist. Imagine how many potential rape cases went unreported because the victims will rather forget it ever happened and move on than go to the police.

Max you are right, this nation is on the verge of forgetting Andrea already. There was an event yesterday where car clubs was supposed to do this" drive against crime" but it turned into a lime instead.
So what about the papers this morning about a next lady was raped by the same guy and police didnt do nothing when she reported it? Bad police?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 21st, 2021, 3:01 pm

Lazy police.They know how to work when they need to.They just choose not to.
aaron17 wrote:
ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:Police only did this nation a "great service" because of the attention of the situation. The woman who was raped by the criminal with 70 charges was dismissed by the police with a flick of the wrist. Imagine how many potential rape cases went unreported because the victims will rather forget it ever happened and move on than go to the police.

So what about the papers this morning about a next lady was raped by the same guy and police didnt do nothing when she reported it? Bad police?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 21st, 2021, 3:41 pm

Sometimes dotish police would disregard a rape victim story because they feel they went to take man as many of them do.

It should be easy enuff to find out who was on duty the timing the survivor went though.
Need to say the result of this and how GG deals with it.

It have 2 or 3 other ppl commenting on Facebook how the same person rape their family or friends and left them for dead at different points.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 21st, 2021, 5:45 pm

aaron17 wrote:

so we need targeted protests as well. i.e. go and protest by that police station, perhaps even inside, as well as admin building in POS. If their is a racket at the Arima Court go there as well.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » February 21st, 2021, 9:00 pm

Politicians say pepper spray... everybody gone home.

supremacy_007
Sweet on this forum

Postby supremacy_007 » February 22nd, 2021, 9:07 am

The_Honourable wrote:Politicians say pepper spray... everybody gone home.

too long waz d short version of this?

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » February 22nd, 2021, 11:31 am

^^
---we need to mobilize to have a say

--send a statement to officials to respond within 30 days ..if not we have to mobilize in front parliament etc..over 200,000 ppl

---actual printout physical petitions with actual signatures are better than online petitions...which translates to numbers and votes

---the govt encouraging rapist to work just like ph taxis

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » February 22nd, 2021, 12:07 pm

aaron17 wrote:^^

--send a statement to officials to respond within 30 days ..if not we have to mobilize in front parliament etc..over 200,000 ppl

---actual printout physical petitions with actual signatures are better than online petitions...which translates to numbers and votes

Not feasible during Covid times.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » February 22nd, 2021, 12:28 pm

VII wrote:The police did this nation a great service and what they did should be celebrated and amplified throughout the nation to let similar scum know that they face similar danger if they continue in their ways..some private entity or social media warrior should take up that project because it cant be done officially..

But they did it for us and our kids..they took not one but two for the country...those cops are good guys no matter what..there are also criminals gangsters etc who would do the same but in a different way...many of the killings we see in this country is the street setting things right,so dont be alarmed all the time..

How can we be certain that the reason that he died was for some of those same officers covering up their own tails that the deceased could have linked himself to them? His death is still too convenient , especially with the supposed court case at her place of employment.
More than likely there is some story here that is trying to stay hidden and she was the poor scape goat...

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 22nd, 2021, 12:36 pm

teems1 wrote:

200000 in front 1 building not even feasible during non-covid times :lol:

if we in groups of more than 10 daz lockup, besides how much ppl could stay away from work so without consequences?

we should have small groups of 10 totaling 1000, but everyday, but ppl take turns coming out, unless u doh have a wuk then u can come out every day

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 22nd, 2021, 1:02 pm

No matter the reason...better he dead than alive and on bail to rape again.

Sets a good precedent too
Let these criminals know you could end up dead under a serious interrogation.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 22nd, 2021, 1:03 pm

redmanjp wrote:
teems1 wrote:

200000 in front 1 building not even feasible during non-covid times :lol:

if we in groups of more than 10 daz lockup, besides how much ppl could stay away from work so without consequences?

we should have small groups of 10 totaling 1000, but everyday, but ppl take turns coming out, unless u doh have a wuk then u can come out every day

Hello redmanjp,

Very good suggestion, but again, we need consistency and people who genuinely want change.

Many are more concerned with getting their point across for their social media contacts to see and not for those that have the power to make change.

Its is very difficult for our protests regardless of how organized to be taken seriously.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » February 22nd, 2021, 1:05 pm

do viral videos work to assemble?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: RIP! Arima woman, Andrea Bharatt kidnapped, murdered

Postby timelapse » February 22nd, 2021, 2:01 pm

Mob mentality only works if done in the correct places.Parliament is waste of time.Beethamites have the right idea.Go for maximum inconvenience to the politicians.I can't say more because of dotish cyber crime laws.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”