Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Arima woman kidnapped, found dead

Postby paid_influencer » February 9th, 2021, 9:29 pm

j.o.e wrote:Unofficial raperman registry. Look for your friends

https://mytriniexperience.com/registry

Watson Duke make the list. :o

That list isn't a registry so much as a list of men with matters before the court. The registration in other countries happens after the men are convicted.

That list not going to stay hosted long.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 9th, 2021, 10:19 pm

does the raperman list have a statutory limit? cuase if not, rowley could make the list too... if u was to believe the stories from mason hall.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » February 9th, 2021, 11:42 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
j.o.e wrote:Unofficial raperman registry. Look for your friends

https://mytriniexperience.com/registry

Watson Duke make the list. :o

That list isn't a registry so much as a list of men with matters before the court. The registration in other countries happens after the men are convicted.

That list not going to stay hosted long.

People will make sure that list stays hosted somewhere.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » February 10th, 2021, 12:27 am

Well that "registry" flies in the face of the "facts" spoken with confidence here. Hmm

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » February 10th, 2021, 1:11 am

My friend told me today that she went Pricesmart, Chaguanas and some guy came up in her personal space. He said hello then she said hi. She went to Xtra foods, he came up to her again and said hi. She asked the guy if he knew her, he replied no and continued "I saw you in Pricesmart and that other store you went into". She nervously laughed and said "well its nice to meet you". She went into pennywise and he turns up again. He says to her "When I saw you in Pricesmart I told my partner you were so beautiful and majestic like a goddess and I want that woman, I ain't see no ring on your finger" She quickly replied that she was married.

Normally she wouldn't take it on since she is accustomed to guys approaching her, but it seems now because of all that's happening, she feels very uneasy and her anxiety raised the moment he said hi.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » February 10th, 2021, 3:34 am

ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:My friend told me today that she went Pricesmart, Chaguanas and some guy came up in her personal space. He said hello then she said hi. She went to Xtra foods, he came up to her again and said hi. She asked the guy if he knew her, he replied no and continued "I saw you in Pricesmart and that other store you went into". She nervously laughed and said "well its nice to meet you". She went into pennywise and he turns up again. He says to her "When I saw you in Pricesmart I told my partner you were so beautiful and majestic like a goddess and I want that woman, I ain't see no ring on your finger" She quickly replied that she was married.

Normally she wouldn't take it on since she is accustomed to guys approaching her, but it seems now because of all that's happening, she feels very uneasy and her anxiety raised the moment he said hi.

think about if he had a place close by that he could of gone an take a drink,relax heself and buss he gun without feeling that police go arrest him he probably wouldn't be out in public harassing women. in a prostitution being legal world it would be up to the owner of the establishment to make sure his employees get medical and what nots , make sure the workers are secure by having private security for the establishment and they all pay taxes etc.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » February 10th, 2021, 3:41 am

Numb3r4 wrote:What I want to know is how could the 2 different autopsies be so different?

Could anyone shed some light on what goes on in an autopsy?
That brings into question the quality of the state's resources and the outcomes.
It only adds to the list of improperly functioning institutions.

Could someone really shed some light on the difference between the state autopsy and the private autopsy?
Is it the product of a dysfunctional institution or are the conspiracy theories and "cover-up" scenarios more true than false.
Stewart young said he has full confidence in the guy. Maybe the guy has too much bodies to handle.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » February 10th, 2021, 4:11 am

daring dragoon wrote:
ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:My friend told me today that she went Pricesmart, Chaguanas and some guy came up in her personal space. He said hello then she said hi. She went to Xtra foods, he came up to her again and said hi. She asked the guy if he knew her, he replied no and continued "I saw you in Pricesmart and that other store you went into". She nervously laughed and said "well its nice to meet you". She went into pennywise and he turns up again. He says to her "When I saw you in Pricesmart I told my partner you were so beautiful and majestic like a goddess and I want that woman, I ain't see no ring on your finger" She quickly replied that she was married.

think about if he had a place close by that he could of gone an take a drink,relax heself and buss he gun without feeling that police go arrest him he probably wouldn't be out in public harassing women. in a prostitution being legal world it would be up to the owner of the establishment to make sure his employees get medical and what nots , make sure the workers are secure by having private security for the establishment and they all pay taxes etc.

Rape is not about bussing your gun. It’s about power and control and taking something that’s not for you. Picture people who shoplift and have the means to pay.
I do agree prostitution should be legal though as T&T has a long history of it happening in the open while it’s illegal.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » February 10th, 2021, 5:28 am

We have no proof the guys who fell off the chairs were guilty.

That means that the real perpetrators could still be out there.........

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » February 10th, 2021, 5:52 am

j.o.e wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:

Rape is not about bussing your gun. It’s about power and control and taking something that’s not for you. Picture people who shoplift and have the means to pay.
I do agree prostitution should be legal though as T&T has a long history of it happening in the open while it’s illegal.
I'm on the fence wrt the legalisation of prostitution. However, why can't the government regulate it in the same manner (or similar) they going to try to regulate another illegal industry (PH)?

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » February 10th, 2021, 8:57 am

elec2020 wrote:
MG Man wrote:^^^ correct
Trini mentality is 'somebody' needs to fix the problem that's affecting me
That plus two week memory
Added to that, we think fb posts is an effective form of protest
And this is nothing new....back in UWI days when a kid was stabbed to death, the general protest ethic was 'yeah ah protesting this , buh ah have ah class / exam after lunch and ah cya afford tuh screw up mih grades...'

as a former uwi student i must say that we couldn't do much when it comes to protesting these things as admin sorta drilled it into you that once we do protest they calling police one time and they not responsible for what police will do to you. in other words they see the protest as nothing but a nuisance that the ttps will handle. that therefore defeats the purpose of the protest (too have meaningful dialogue on an issue)... and if u remember the last protest (which i think was because female students were being assaulted) where two final year students got arrested and their charges only dropped two years after the protest (so who knows how difficult it was for those students to get a proper work)... then u would understand why uwi students don't protest... we just hold our corner.

thanks for proving my point

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 10th, 2021, 8:59 am

matr1x wrote:We have no proof the guys who fell off the chairs were guilty.

That means that the real perpetrators could still be out there.........

Slim,

What determines if you are guilty?

Your prefect swift justice system?

The chair boys were directly involved and deserved to die...the majority of the nation is rejoicing. Even the rapists families are shame to say boo.

But you have a point, others involved could still be out there.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » February 10th, 2021, 9:02 am

MaxPower is the kind of guy to cut off his own d!ck to stop jocking

Keyser Soze
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Keyser Soze » February 10th, 2021, 9:14 am

It worrying that we are comfortable with trading one crime for another and calling that justice.
If unchecked this will haunt our society, even the 'innocent' among us.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » February 10th, 2021, 9:22 am

Keyser Soze wrote:It worrying that we are comfortable with trading one crime for another and calling that justice.

Well said.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 10th, 2021, 9:27 am

MG Man wrote:MaxPower is the kind of guy to cut off his own d!ck to stop jocking

Early signs that Andrea’s thread is slowly being disregarded.

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » February 10th, 2021, 9:30 am

Redman wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:It worrying that we are comfortable with trading one crime for another and calling that justice.

Well said.

It has more to do with the tipping point.

For decades, citizens have been getting the raw end of the deal with respect to justice. Slow courts and lawyers getting wealthy. Police have extremely poor performance for solving murders/rape while continually getting the lion's share of the national budget.

This "glimmer" of justice is something we are so unaccustomed to, is why we are willing to turn a blind eye to the crimes the police committed.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 10th, 2021, 9:31 am

MaxPower wrote:
MG Man wrote:MaxPower is the kind of guy to cut off his own d!ck to stop jocking

Early signs that Andrea’s thread is slowly being disregarded.
That's cause the red government made a political mole hill out of her death and side stepped their inability to deal with crime.

All the power is in the red government hands not the UNC

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 10th, 2021, 9:34 am

teems1 wrote:
Redman wrote:

Well said.

It has more to do with the tipping point.

For decades, citizens have been getting the raw end of the deal with respect to justice. Slow courts and lawyers getting wealthy. Police have extremely poor performance for solving murders/rape while continually getting the lion's share of the national budget.

This "glimmer" of justice is something we are so unaccustomed to, is why we are willing to turn a blind eye to the crimes the police committed.
When you have lawyers as red government politicians they will side with their kind.

They make sure and fill their pockets and fellow lawyers.

Common tax paying citizens not important under the red government.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 10th, 2021, 10:09 am

perhaps putting on the ring might help, somewhat?

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » February 10th, 2021, 10:10 am

You never track ah hottie in the grocery mall or pennywise ? Every man making a move isn't a raperman yinno,sometimes you have to make some decisive moves else it could be friend zone forever yinno..you would be surprised with the reaponsies with these kinda moves and the kinda women also,your game just have to be tight,rel tight..

track
/trak/
verb
gerund or present participle: tracking

follow the trail or movements of (someone or something), typically in order to find them or note their course.
/quote]

Last edited by VII on February 10th, 2021, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » February 10th, 2021, 10:53 am

And that is exactly how government keeps the young ones in line.

Rowley and Kamla and Zoom are old enough to remember 1970 and where it started (UWI). They know that once the youth are allowed to mobilise, is trouble for them.

That is why they (UWI and Rowley) were so brutal at the last protest.

But we are reaching a tipping point where, one day, the youth will not be afraid, will rise up and this country will change.

MG Man wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
And this is nothing new....back in UWI days when a kid was stabbed to death, the general protest ethic was 'yeah ah protesting this , buh ah have ah class / exam after lunch and ah cya afford tuh screw up mih grades...'

as a former uwi student i must say that we couldn't do much when it comes to protesting these things as admin sorta drilled it into you that once we do protest they calling police one time and they not responsible for what police will do to you. in other words they see the protest as nothing but a nuisance that the ttps will handle. that therefore defeats the purpose of the protest (too have meaningful dialogue on an issue)... and if u remember the last protest (which i think was because female students were being assaulted) where two final year students got arrested and their charges only dropped two years after the protest (so who knows how difficult it was for those students to get a proper work)... then u would understand why uwi students don't protest... we just hold our corner.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 10th, 2021, 11:02 am

redmanjp wrote:

perhaps putting on the ring might help, somewhat?

Perhaps she should have never laughed and said “well its nice to meet you”.....from the time they laugh and giggle, even though it may be out of respect, these hecklers and creeps see it as a green light and a “GT”.

Women have to be more firm and assertive with NO eye contact towards these desperate, pathetic and disgusting Trini rapermen.

The same way how we have these different color hand bands that support cancer, peace, racism etc.....they should get a specific color that signifies “Leave me alone”.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 10th, 2021, 11:08 am

bluefete wrote:And that is exactly how government keeps the young ones in line.

Rowley and Kamla and Zoom are old enough to remember 1970 and where it started (UWI). They know that once the youth are allowed to mobilise, is trouble for them.

But we are reaching a tipping point where, one day, the youth will not be afraid, will rise up and this country will change.

MG Man wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

Rowlee plan is to take education out of citizens. That's why gate was chopped up and skilled workforce in PT lisas and Petrotrin was ripped apart.

It's easier to control uneducated folk like red government supporters.

Rowlee and them have problems with intellectuals in challenging the red government con jobs.

We are now an islands store clerks and yardmen

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 10th, 2021, 11:11 am

This what we reach to Red government people
tapatalk_1612969835097.jpeg

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » February 10th, 2021, 11:25 am

Lol........when I first saw that pic on the social media I was like wait till ZR sees it and posts in on Tuner!!

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » February 10th, 2021, 11:39 am

It's not about fear broseph
It's about being selfish
The man said it...get arrested for a protest and yuh might hadda sacrifice yuh future big wuk
Protesting isn't about 'being allowed to gather peacefully with pretty signs'
It's about risking it all for the greater good...buss head, jail, life...and nobody in this country gonna risk anything

MG Man wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » February 10th, 2021, 11:49 am

MG Man wrote:It's not about fear broseph
It's about being selfish
The man said it...get arrested for a protest and yuh might hadda sacrifice yuh future big wuk
It's about risking it all for the greater good...buss head, jail, life...and nobody in this country gonna risk anything

MG Man wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

It's a simple cost benefit though.

Is the risk of being arrested for protesting worth it if you can't be employed later?

There's a reason you don't see the 1% protesting.

They know they can simply build higher walls around their enclaves and gated communities. Private vehicles and drivers so you don't have to interact with the travelling proletariat.

If you can afford to insulate yourself enough from the unwanted elements society while securing yourself and your family, then the risk isn't worth it.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » February 10th, 2021, 11:54 am

teems1 wrote:
MG Man wrote:It's not about fear broseph
It's about being selfish

MG Man wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

It's a simple cost benefit though.

Is the risk of being arrested for protesting worth it if you can't be employed later?

There's a reason you don't see the 1% protesting.

They know they can simply build higher walls around their enclaves and gated communities. Private vehicles and drivers so you don't have to interact with the travelling proletariat.

If you can afford to insulate yourself enough from the unwanted elements society while securing yourself and your family, then the risk isn't worth it.

comes back to willingness to make a personal self-sacrifice for the greater good
the nation needs to collectively stfu about murders and crime

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Arima woman kidnapped, found dead

Postby MaxPower » February 10th, 2021, 11:58 am

Friends,

We must stand together.

Once Faris children cannot get their Amazon Prime packages delivered, only then will he act.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”