1 Year Anniversary - RIP! Andrea Bharatt kidnapped, murdered

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Arima woman kidnapped, found dead

Postby paid_influencer » February 7th, 2021, 2:49 pm

K74T wrote:More human remains found in Heights of Aripo

A MAJOR exercise on Sunday involving dozens of police officers, soldiers, hunters and trackers led to the discovery of human skeletal remains in the forests off the road in the Heights of Aripo on Sunday.
The remains were found not too far from where the body of kidnap victim Andrea Bharrat was found last week Thursday – six days after she was snatched shortly after going into a car she thought was a taxi on the Cleaver Road/Arima Old Road taxi stand.
At least six people were detained in connection with Bharrat's murder but one has since died while in police custody and another suspect remains warded in hospital.
Hours after Bharrat's body was recovered, police found another set of human remains in the Heights of Aripo and the discovery on Sunday will be the third body found in this particular area within the past week. Up to press time, police were still at the Heights of Aripo conducting their investigations.

https://newsday.co.tt/2021/02/07/more-human-remains-found-in-heights-of-aripo/

:drinking:

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 7th, 2021, 3:07 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Rapist and perverts don't specifically come from any race.

Every single Indian could say they have a relative who's a sicko who the family dont let go around girl children or be alone with them or they aren't allowed to mix.

All of the Indians here....talk the truth...everyone have a relative like that.

Doh even start to talk about Indian friends/classmates.....

ey allyuh

Nobody saying injuns better than africans eh, Injuns have their ignorant/alcoholic ways as well ,

We saying that the majority of random violent crimes tend to be perpetrated by certain members of society over others.
(Enterprise injuns are included in that though)

Indians tend to fight amongst themselves. Most domestic abuse cases are Indian.
Syrians fight with power against other businesses.
Chinese fight with hierarchy.
Dogs fight for food.
Cats fight you for no reason.

Stereotypes exist because stereotypes exist.

MarlonSam
3NE 2NR for life

Postby MarlonSam » February 7th, 2021, 3:16 pm

Suspect in Andrea’s murder linked to sex crimes.

INVESTIGATORS EXPECT TO FIND MORE BODIES IN ARIPO
https://guardian.co.tt/news/suspect-in- ... Y5qp-oK3Jk
Attachments
fbbbbbb.png

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » February 7th, 2021, 3:22 pm

I tell olor shift that discussion to the next thread.
Olor would get this lock.

By the way don't hold your breath on that fella recovering, or even if he does, he not going to speak.
Ent that was the reason he was beaten in the first case, because he wasn't talking?

If licks woulda make him talk, he would have already spoken since days ago.

Look di boss relaxing in peace here.
He look like he in a coma?

MarlonSam
3NE 2NR for life

Postby MarlonSam » February 7th, 2021, 3:27 pm

anyone with interactions with this man is asked to contact the nearest police station...
Attachments
144746087_2910563122541262_6798899161748467006_n.jpg
Last edited by MarlonSam on February 7th, 2021, 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » February 7th, 2021, 3:58 pm

VII wrote:Those people they released led them to the real perp(s)...
Like the woman he sold the phone to,and other people he contacted for unrelated reasons during the days in question..

It boils down to great police work...

I would agree, aside from killing a suspect and critically injuring the other, I find this investigation was on point.

Good police work has to be followed up by good prosecution and completing the course of justice, that is where we are failing.
Last edited by Dohplaydat on February 7th, 2021, 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » February 7th, 2021, 4:00 pm

So this guy formed a criminal group so well organized to do this act and dump the bodies in the Aripo area? And they said he was well known in the area to do this as a normal thing? I sure they were threatening the entire community to make sure they don't say a word.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » February 7th, 2021, 4:37 pm

Yeah tarnished a good investigation a bit,but the people didnt seem to mind...they wanted some blood..the guy that died had her bank card I gathered,he was probably the fella in the front passenger seat when they abducted her....that's good for some serious licks,and besides its falling off a chair is what killed him in the end.. :wink:

Dohplaydat wrote:
VII wrote:Those people they released led them to the real perp(s)...
Like the woman he sold the phone to,and other people he contacted for unrelated reasons during the days in question..

It boils down to great police work...

I would agree, aside from killing a suspect and critically injuring the other, I find this investigation was on point.

Good police work has to be followed up by good prosecution and completing the course of justice, that is where we are failing.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 7th, 2021, 5:22 pm

MarlonSam wrote:anyone with interactions with this man is asked to contact the nearest police station...
Dat look like Mero

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » February 7th, 2021, 5:37 pm

That is the same fella from the hospital pic.

I doh know if is mero but it maybe is his bredjrin since he thinks we shouldn't call him out.

Anyhow -
I don't know where to place this, in the PNM thread, sou sou thread, but listen from 0:50

In case you can't see the video
"Dais why the raping and killing have to go on"
"We going and rape and kill more people"

After his friends try to quiet him down -
"I going and rape and kill too"

Alyuh might laugh and say "oh just just joking and trying to provoke the officers"
but don't act surprised when 5 years down the line he got caught on the 50th rape charge.

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » February 7th, 2021, 6:40 pm

Yuh now come outta Bannistan Yuh eh fedup
zoom rader wrote:
MarlonSam wrote:anyone with interactions with this man is asked to contact the nearest police station...
Dat look like Mero

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » February 7th, 2021, 6:41 pm

Where the syrian/lebanese and local white voices in all of this.

Seems that black/brown people always have to shoulder the burden of bettering the country whilst the other groups hide away and silently profit.

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » February 7th, 2021, 6:43 pm

Racism wouldn't done in dis lil schput ah duss in de ocean boss. Dem like it so: once it have somebody to point finger at and say 'look that is the evil'.
Seeker wrote:What d hell goin on this thread....so some of you trying to tell me that because I am an afro-trini: therefore I am branded negatively....jus-so jus-so?!
WDH....

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 7th, 2021, 6:53 pm

Now come across this on the book
Screenshot_2021-02-07-18-48-25.jpeg
Screenshot_2021-02-07-18-44-12_1.jpeg

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 7th, 2021, 7:47 pm

redmanjp wrote:Just drove along the Old Road in Arima. Candles along the road and wake at her house.

We went by the house about an hour ago,wished the father condolences and left a candle. He was in a good mood, probably it ain't hit him yet.

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » February 7th, 2021, 7:52 pm

Saw a bunch of Nissan Cubes parked up in South Park today with posters for Andrea on the windshields... looks like a silent vigil.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » February 7th, 2021, 8:00 pm

Palmiste park
Attachments
IMG-20210207-WA0116.jpg
IMG-20210207-WA0115.jpg

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 7th, 2021, 8:26 pm

Redress10 wrote:Where the syrian/lebanese and local white voices in all of this.

Seems that black/brown people always have to shoulder the burden of bettering the country whilst the other groups hide away and silently profit.
When 1% miss their monies coming in then they voice their opinions.

The present government does not care one but either, where is the fat arse brigade government women's league to comment on this ?

Kwame and Kool Lee's getting affected by crime don't concern them.

Remember when Sabga son got kidnapped ?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 7th, 2021, 8:41 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Redress10 wrote:Where the syrian/lebanese and local white voices in all of this.

When 1% miss their monies coming in then they voice their opinions.

The present government does not care one but either, where is the fat arse brigade government women's league to comment on this ?

Kwame and Kool Lee's getting affected by crime don't concern them.

Remember when Sabga son got kidnapped ?
Fab released a statement like some generic automated response.
Better than when other girls go missing is show up dead, tho.

Let sombody say sumting bad bout rowley nah....

Heliconia foundation posted about pro bono legal assistance drive.

Forget dem. We all know what they about.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » February 7th, 2021, 8:46 pm

so egg and chicken prices increase so kfc going up, grains gone up so flour and bread and doubles going up so expect more robberies, bandits, breaking and entering, hold ups, and plain snatch and grab to increase. cucumber was $4 last week and $7 this week. bodi is $10 a bundle. all this sheit is because of ANR ROBINSON that dotish tobagonian. he put the pnm in govt in 2001 and fork up the entire country. hope he roasting in hell.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » February 7th, 2021, 8:53 pm

I hope anr suffered before the end.

Also I see the simps were out in force in Facebook

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » February 7th, 2021, 9:10 pm

Redress10 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Redress10 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
bluefete wrote:Why is this degenerating into a race issue?

There are many men who cannot keep it in their nanny bags.

Race talk will not bring back Andrea.

it was always going to turn into that sooner or later.... alot of individuals on this site see any and everything as a race issue. sad sad beings

Race is being brought up because the majority of the crimes committed against Indians are done by blacks. This does not mean Indians are not rapist sickos, but you can understand the reaction here.

That said, those who feel UNC had the answers just remember what party supported child marriage and was against sex education in schools.

But that isn't racsism if the opportunity presents itself. It have plenty indo bandits in Trinidad but they dare not go target a black person or house right?

The crimes are being committed against what are deemed soft targets. That is the reality.
Boy, once some young injun bandits tried to breaking by me once.

Dem showed the behavior of Kwame and I showed them uncle buck. Never seen injuns fun faster than Bolt.

I've been saying it for years that injun has gotten soft. These soft belly injun not the same like the older generation. Them cudda never think abt breaking into an injun house back in the day cause they know is level chop. Injun was bad. Now they get priviledge and soft.

It sad to witness. Just look at Tanty line up in Parliament. Moonilal is the only masculine one in there on that side. Masculinity needs to be reintroduced back into the injun community. All that robbery thing go done.

Or from another perspective.... black people need to get more civilized...same result, less war, ent!

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » February 7th, 2021, 9:18 pm

I wouldn't consider older injun uncivilised. You just couldn't mess with them. They didn't take sh*t from anyone.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » February 7th, 2021, 9:36 pm

But let's be honest, afro workers are creepers. Heard a black worker ask an indo worker if he would let's his son date his daughter. The daughter is 10. The indo man shrug he shoulders and say no.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » February 7th, 2021, 9:47 pm

I don't get this fascination with indos though. I think that was something that Cro Cro sang that probably took on a life of its own. I don't think the attraction is real.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 7th, 2021, 9:59 pm

Seeker wrote:What d hell goin on this thread....so some of you trying to tell me that because I am an afro-trini: therefore I am branded negatively....jus-so jus-so?!
WDH....

Hello Seeker,

What’s going on in this thread? Facts and reality bro and it’s nothing new or “jus-so-jus-so”.

So unfortunately yes, a substantial amount of our afro-trini brothers and sisters are branded negatively due to the actions of others.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » February 7th, 2021, 10:18 pm

Redress10 wrote:I wouldn't consider older injun uncivilised. You just couldn't mess with them. They didn't take sh*t from anyone.

My Grandfather bother killed two afro-trinidadian men with a cutlass in the 70's after they raped his wife. Dismembered them in pieces. He spent his life in jail and died there. Violence is never the answer.

Black people need to take the opportunities available, get out of the gun and violence culture and be productive citizens. Gypsy was vilified for singing little black boy. But that song summarizes the societal problems in that community. These crimes are just symptoms of a much larger problem.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » February 7th, 2021, 10:37 pm

All ulyuh talking bout afro and indo, but glorification of the ghetto lifestyle expanded it past the afro community. The well off, fair skin children jump on the bandwagon but is just a bandwagon: they get off eventually and go foreign while Raj and Kwame get ketch in the life til age, popo or their gunta peers feed them some lead.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » February 7th, 2021, 11:05 pm

Sorry about your grandparents Gladiator. Your grandad was a friggin hero. Those 2 guys had a choice and made the grave they slept in.

Lesbain is right. That ghetto lifestyle is a cancer that spread and infects generations. Parents need to be parents and guide their kids.

Some idiots are trying to equate not all men with all live matter. As if to say only some lives matter

MarlonSam
3NE 2NR for life

Postby MarlonSam » February 7th, 2021, 11:56 pm

society needs to be extremely careful now:

these people like they in training...
Last edited by MarlonSam on February 8th, 2021, 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”