Forums

1 Year Anniversary - RIP! Andrea Bharatt kidnapped, murdered

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Arima woman kidnapped, found dead

Postby timelapse » February 5th, 2021, 7:24 pm

Redress10 wrote:Trinis really living in some fcuking fantasy world where everything is a conspiracy and sounds like a movie script. No wonder some of you all hold certain political views.

A simple case of abduction, assault and murder you all trying to spin into the latest conspiracy. Really just shows the simple minds we live amongst.

Add this to the aspersions cast on homeboy who found the body and you really get an insight into how the average trini trini mind work. All that GATE and free education was for nothing. We just produced educated dunces.

That is the real tragedy of all of this.

If we had real answers from the police, maybe there would be no need to have such fantasies.

Lou Screuz
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Lou Screuz » February 5th, 2021, 7:24 pm

This man is a class act yes

i knew certain people would wave the young lady corpse around like a balisier

but i never thought he would have done it the same day they find it !

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/ag-on-killing-of-andrea-bharrat-6.2.1285411.0ac079e9ac

AG on killing of Andrea Bharrat:
UNC must support laws against ‘monsters’

blame KAMALA for everything oui :shock:

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 5th, 2021, 7:27 pm

Penguin wrote:
fallen_angel wrote:I don’t know but If it was a court racket Andrea got caught up in and was murdered for, could the coworker who was with her have been in on it and set her up by getting her in the car with the killers?

A lot is strange in this, from the limited info shared but some things looking suspicious - the scrap iron man who find the body, the coworker she was with that somehow barely got away - why didn’t the men take both girls if it was random?

Could the police be covering up the possible court racket...think about it...if licence office have so much racket we all know about, why would the courts be any different? I once hear a guy saying... to grease the wheel in LO you have to go through the touts, same way to grease the wheel in court you have to go through the lawyers.

More questions than answers

Dohplaydat wrote:
VII wrote:Tun tun as to how they would've abducted her so smoothly in a purported taxi and drop the friend off,she was randomly abducted by sexual deviants, and the situation progressively deteriorated,if for some reason she had gotten out by the friend this thread wouldn't even exist,you give local criminals too much credit,no serious underworld figure gonna murder a clerk for what is being proposed there,especially a young female,he doesnt want that heat and if that was even the case she would've been gunned down at home etc,what guarantee they had that she would've gotten into that car there and then , you watch too much tv,where the hell you live anyway ?

Some of you with your wild imaginations always trying to pronounce your unlikely hunches and feelings as facts.

Dohplaydat wrote:
VII wrote:I knew that story was far fetched and not consistent with known facts of the case..

Far fetched? boy do you even live trinidad?

Alright, let's wait the outcome....FYI it is extremely easy for a taxi to wait and pull out when they see these two walking on the road. It was almost 6 when they boarded that taxi not peak time at all.

Unlike you who is purporting to know exactly what happened, I am saying this link is a possibility and needs to be investigated.

I will go on record saying that my cousin is a criminal and he routinely beats the system.

He has admitted to me he has shot men already (he said they didn't die, but I don't believe him), he was arrested for dealing weapons, weed several times, robbed persons as well.

On the 2 occasions, he had court cases against him (weed one time, robbery second time) he was able to bribe ($50,000 each time) to have the charges dropped.

who did he bribe? and did you go to the PCA or PSB to report this?

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » February 5th, 2021, 7:29 pm

fallen_angel wrote:I don’t know but If it was a court racket Andrea got caught up in and was murdered for, could the coworker who was with her have been in on it and set her up by getting her in the car with the killers?

A lot is strange in this, from the limited info shared but some things looking suspicious - the scrap iron man who find the body, the coworker she was with that somehow barely got away - why didn’t the men take both girls if it was random?

Could the police be covering up the possible court racket...think about it...if licence office have so much racket we all know about, why would the courts be any different? I once hear a guy saying... to grease the wheel in LO you have to go through the touts, same way to grease the wheel in court you have to go throu
gh the lawyers.

More questions than answers

Dohplaydat wrote:
VII wrote:Tun tun as to how they would've abducted her so smoothly in a purported taxi and drop the friend off,she was randomly abducted by sexual deviants, and the situation progressively deteriorated,if for some reason she had gotten out by the friend this thread wouldn't even exist,you give local criminals too much credit,no serious underworld figure gonna murder a clerk for what is being proposed there,especially a young female,he doesnt want that heat and if that was even the case she would've been gunned down at home etc,what guarantee they had that she would've gotten into that car there and then , you watch too much tv,where the hell you live anyway ?

Some of you with your wild imaginations always trying to pronounce your unlikely hunches and feelings as facts.

Dohplaydat wrote:
VII wrote:I knew that story was far fetched and not consistent with known facts of the case..

Far fetched? boy do you even live trinidad?

Alright, let's wait the outcome....FYI it is extremely easy for a taxi to wait and pull out when they see these two walking on the road. It was almost 6 when they boarded that taxi not peak time at all.

Unlike you who is purporting to know exactly what happened, I am saying this link is a possibility and needs to be investigated.

Steups...do you know how difficult it is to abduct one person farless two. The fact that the car had a fake "h" plates means that this was a person seeking an opportunity to abduct a woman and abuse her hence the "h" plate to provide a sense of safety. A simple thing like the women getting into the empty car first and then the other perp gets in front as the final "passenger". He prob was already sitting infront pretending to be another passenger. All of these things happen

Women are not stupid so they don't get in any and every car. Both women presence would have reassured the other to take that car for safety. Remember, there are only 4 persons allowed into the car now because of covid so it's just the driver and another passenger who would be suspects. You also don't know if the friend is "bigger", less attractive or even the predator's preference.

Andrea was an attractive and from the looks of it a tiny woman. It could have meant that she was viewed as an easier target by the perp/perps. Had she dropped out first then we probably wouldn't be dealing with this situation today. The details are all there. There is no need to make up conspiracies.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » February 5th, 2021, 7:35 pm

16 cycles wrote:Facts of case will get lost in the conspiracy theories that police will have to spend time to disprove....

Journalists to blame as well for some piss poor reporting and sensationalism...

Apart from that, kudos to the TTPS officers who tried to console the family...hope it fuels your drive to solve this and others like it..

Police are not there to investigate conspiracy theories. They are there to unearth evidence and follow the evidence where it leads them. The scary thing is plenty police probably believe conspiracies so they will always do shoddy investigating.

Journalists are definitely to blame for sensationalising issues but trinis need to learn how to pick sense from nonsense.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » February 5th, 2021, 7:36 pm

Numb3r4 wrote:The issue now goes beyond women being raped and violence against women, it raises the issue of young people in the workforce.

They say they want young people and they want change and for them to do the right thing but....

How how how

How are the two issues even remotely link?

Jeez some of you all are unbelievable.

I give up

Penguin
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Penguin » February 5th, 2021, 7:38 pm

Redress10 wrote:Trinis really living in some fcuking fantasy world where everything is a conspiracy and sounds like a movie script. No wonder some of you all hold certain political views.

A simple case of abduction, assault and murder you all trying to spin into the latest conspiracy. Really just shows the simple minds we live amongst.

Add this to the aspersions cast on homeboy who found the body and you really get an insight into how the average trini trini mind work. All that GATE and free education was for nothing. We just produced educated dunces.

Things rel going over your head.

Whether it's a simple case of rape or not is not the issue. People are traumatized by this crime because they see themselves and can relate to Andrea.

But let's take a look at the issues - There are some very valid concerns about this crime.

1. It's not a crazy conspiracy theory about the Arima Magistrate issue, all news houses ran with the story with sources being lawyers and persons working at the Arima Magistrate. I think that is certainly worth investigation.
2. One suspect dead, another in critical condition. When last has that happened in Trinidad?
3. Scrap iron man story could be BS or could be legit, I doh business with he, he will be an automatic suspect regardless.
4. Friend who was with her to the ill-fated taxi should also be investigated as well. That is how you solve crime, investigate all characters.

If people want to vent on social media let them, I see rel BS being posted, but I'm happy that our society is finally realizing we can't accept this.

It does not matter to me personally how and why she was killed anymore, we can't bring her back and it will be a tragedy no matter what.

What matters now is that for once we finally seem to be upset about crime again and this government's utter failure to deal with it.

We got too complacent and too numb. RIP Andrea.

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » February 5th, 2021, 7:39 pm

I think folks want to believe the conspiracy theories because it gives them the impression that things are more ordered and that life isn't so random.

The theory gives them structure. If the links to the magistrate are not true then it is a case of a random abduction which makes it even scarier.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » February 5th, 2021, 7:49 pm

Numb3r4 wrote:I think folks want to believe the conspiracy theories because it gives them the impression that things are more ordered and that life isn't so random.

The theory gives them structure. If the links to the magistrate are not true then it is a case of a random abduction which makes it even scarier.

That is all it is. It gives them a sense of comfort if she wasn't killed randomly. But guess what...people are abducted and killed ramdomly all over the world. It happens daily and it's not because of some conspiracy.

When they start to make up these conspiracies they are also victim blaming meaning that it happened to her because she saw, did or heard something. That is unfair to the deceased and it doesn't move us forward in understand criminals and the criminal mind and that is why we continue to fail.

So instead of cheering when ppl die in custody at police hands why don't we demand that the TTPS become better at profiling and detecting criminals such as sex predators. There are too many people in TT who are content in remaining unintelligent. This has to stop.

We are in 2021 and can the TTPS conduct proper Behavioral analysis and forensic analysis?

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » February 5th, 2021, 7:54 pm

Numb3r4 wrote:I think folks want to believe the conspiracy theories because it gives them the impression that things are more ordered and that life isn't so random.

The fear of the unknown is the scariest thing ever..period. That is why they believe in theories. Same goes for religion...puts the mind at ease. That's another topic for another day.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » February 5th, 2021, 7:55 pm

Damn I didn't know trini's like to quarrel so much online.

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » February 5th, 2021, 7:56 pm

Some people born firetruck ret@rded wee .

Anyway, seeing articles that police looking into link between the girl's murder and suspicious dealings within the court. Wonder if the co-worker involved

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » February 5th, 2021, 7:59 pm

viedcht wrote:Some people born firetruck ret@rded wee .

Anyway, seeing articles that police looking into link between the girl's murder and suspicious dealings within the court. Wonder if the co-worker involved

Gary already come out and say it have no investigation taking place regarding suspicious dealings with the courts. Trini reporters make up stories as they see fit and say "sources" say without having to prove these sources even exists.

Don't be fooled.

Lou Screuz
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Lou Screuz » February 5th, 2021, 8:11 pm

yes like that that certain prime minister and his supporters who does be pushing

" d oppazishan cut wire on d plane to make d plane crash and so would mek d great PNM look bad "

and

" d oppazishan put yellow fruits in d toilet on d ferry and that cause d engine problems "

i was saying this ever since GATE was implemented - and was called everything from racist to unpatriotic for it

anyways

i cant help but notice

that certain people

almost desperately trying to

discredit the 'court' angle as a

mere conspiracy theory

wtf is going on here :shock:

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » February 5th, 2021, 8:14 pm

^ oh look another conspiracy theorist.

In the eyes of Trinis, serial killers and serial predators could only exists in "foreign".

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » February 5th, 2021, 8:16 pm

Allyuh really ready to conspire that her co-worker was involved ?

I nearly asked if you all were prepared to say she was involved but I say you all will have more heart than that,if we feeling bad could you imagine how the co worker feeling ...

Things have to make sense,even so called organized crime and organized murder especially ,what's sense does it make to kill a clerk of the court for such a petty issue such as a property for bail,they're bailors outside any court willing to lend their properties for a small fee..and you also have to ask yourself how petty the initial crime must be in the first place and how petty the criminals are that they couldn't find a proper property to use for bail in the first place...

I have known some lower level 'organized' criminals and properties for bail is the least of their problems,that's one thing they dont make joke with,the last thing they want is a problem with the property that's up for their bail...steups..they will quicker kill their associate who tried to pass off a bad deed than kill the clerk who detected it,its just not personal like that in the court system,they know they must come.good to beat or comply with the court system.

Again some of you sheltered folk give a setta wotless local criminals too much credit and not enough credit at times, it's all about perspective...and many of you have none at all..its kinda sad you have no clue about the crime dynamics of this place and are ready to run around like headless chickens at the slightest conspiracy theory,from the time I heard that story it made no sense to me at all..NONE !!

I repeat those guys that abducted Andrea are the lowest form of criminal sexual deviant opportunists that usually get corn from other criminals for their ways..

And please apologize to the co-worker..I'm sure she's in a mess..
Last edited by VII on February 5th, 2021, 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Penguin
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Penguin » February 5th, 2021, 8:29 pm

VII wrote:Allyuh really ready to conspire that her co-worker was involved ?

I nearly asked if you all were prepared to say she was involved but I say you all will have more heart than that,if we feeling bad could you imagine how the co worker feeling ...

Things have to make sense,even so called organized crime and organized murder especially ,what's sense does it make to kill a clerk of the court for such a petty issue such as a property for bail,they're bailors outside any court willing to lend their properties for a small fee..and you also have to ask yourself how petty the initial crime must be in the first place and how petty the criminals are that they couldn't find a proper property to use for bail in the first place...

I know some lower level 'organized' criminals and properties for bail is the least of their problems,that's one thing they dont make joke with,the last thing they want is a problem with the property that's up for their bail...steups..they will quicker kill their associate who tried to pass off a bad deed than kill the clerk

Again some of you sheltered folk give a setta wotless criminals too much credit..

You know it's quite easy to identify the dunces in this thread, you and reddress10 talking as if you all know all the facts. People are saying investigate all angles of the crime.

Who knows if the court angle is real or not? But allyuh moving like some rel amateurs here boy.

No body say arrest she co-worker, or Mr. scrap iron, but investigate them still, that is all. This isn't victim shaming, in fact this makes her more of a heroine, but regardless no one knows and too call things conspiracy theory when several sources are mentioning it is being irresponsible.

No one knows, relax and calm down.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » February 5th, 2021, 8:31 pm

And I'm happy that youve identified yourself,what part of the commissioner's statement on the issue you didn't understand?

There's nothing to investigate idiot..

You and the other alteregos should go and investigate it in lala land...and tell them you name is Penguin and you in charge.. and dopey is your second in command..

Penguin wrote:
VII wrote:Allyuh really ready to conspire that her co-worker was involved ?

I know some lower level 'organized' criminals and properties for bail is the least of their problems,that's one thing they dont make joke with,the last thing they want is a problem with the property that's up for their bail...steups..they will quicker kill their associate who tried to pass off a bad deed than kill the clerk

Again some of you sheltered folk give a setta wotless criminals too much credit..

You know it's quite easy to identify the dunces in this thread, you and reddress10 talking as if you all know all the facts. People are saying investigate all angles of the crime.

Who knows if the court angle is real or not? But allyuh moving like some rel amateurs here boy.

No body say arrest she co-worker, or Mr. scrap iron, but investigate them still, that is all. This isn't victim shaming, in fact this makes her more of a heroine, but regardless no one knows and too call things conspiracy theory when several sources are mentioning it is being irresponsible.

No one knows, relax and calm down.
Last edited by VII on February 5th, 2021, 8:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » February 5th, 2021, 8:31 pm

Redress10 wrote:^ oh look another conspiracy theorist.

In the eyes of Trinis, serial killers and serial predators could only exists in "foreign".

Leave them nah red... that's how they comfort their minds to believe that it had "something to do with something" and the reality that their are serial killers and rapists out there randomly picking out persons to rape and murder is not true.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 5th, 2021, 8:39 pm

Trinidad so corrupt no doubt some court clerk was in some bobol.

But in this case, they have no evidence to show that , and the girl too green to know to do any ting like dat.

Really need more info on the motives of these guys.

Could just be riding round to see what they could pull, and that's what they pull.

She being killed so early supports they had no upper level intention like bobol or ransom or trafficking.
Jess Wear she like Condom for a few hours and go home and sleep. So said so done.

But rolling with fake plates kinda risky, I jess want to know their whole scene with that.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » February 5th, 2021, 8:40 pm

That Facebook embed does not work anymore.

Vernon DeLima talking. Real interesting. Bring back the Cat-O-Nine tails and the death penalty.

Direct link:

https://www.facebook.com/OnlineTrini/vi ... 6665748743

phreakazoid
Trinituner Peong

Postby phreakazoid » February 5th, 2021, 8:40 pm

I know the real issue here is that women in our country are under attack by these predators and this needs to be rectified. However, this is easier said than done due to the twisted society that we live in.
Not everyone is fortunate to have someone drop them off and pick them up or have their own means of transportation.
Andrea thought she was getting into a legitimate H car when the car actually had fake plates. How can we tell which are the legitimate "taxi" cars? For decades we have struggled to find a solution to the "ph" problem. There has been talk about government issued number plates but nothing seen to date.
GG has proposed a database for the H and PH cars which might actually help but it should not stop there.
An app (one that can store the database offline and updated when you have internet) can be created to store the database containing all the registered H and PH cars. The government then issues stickers (similar to the Inspection stickers) that are placed on all the windows of the vehicles. These will have a QR code that can be scanned and the passenger can see all the details of the driver and vehicle before entering. If you don't find them, don't enter. This information can then be sent to loved ones so they know who you are traveling with. For those who don't have data, the passenger can then text the number plate to their loved ones since it was found to be registered on the database.
My 2c

Penguin
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Penguin » February 5th, 2021, 8:41 pm

Gladiator wrote:
Redress10 wrote:^ oh look another conspiracy theorist.

Leave them nah red... that's how they comfort their minds to believe that it had "something to do with something" and the reality that their are serial killers and rapists out there randomly picking out persons to rape and murder is not true.

In this case, many are not. They aren't looking at that for an explanation, the mindset that this could happen to anyone is still there. I get where you're coming from with this, but I don't feel that's the consensus. In fact, if it is true (which we don't know), it makes the crime even worse as she's still very very innocent.

GG said there's no evidence of this yet, he has to say that in his position, media making unfounded accusations is always dangerous.

Penguin
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Penguin » February 5th, 2021, 8:44 pm

bluefete wrote:That Facebook embed does not work anymore.

Vernon DeLima talking. Real interesting. Bring back the Cat-O-Nine tails and the death penalty.

Direct link:

https://www.facebook.com/OnlineTrini/vi ... 6665748743

How will that solve anything if no one is ever convicted of crimes here in TT? We solve and convict 5% of murders..... you think death penalty will certainly scare aware these criminals.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » February 5th, 2021, 8:46 pm

Aloof of what’s happening today stems from the outright lack of respect young men have for women in this country, you see it every day, the sexual harassment, the soothing, the unwanted remarks, it’s an unacceptable behavior that men love to pass it off casually as a cultural thing.
Respect for women is lacking just a lack for people’s ethnicity in this country... if you’re one of the 2 major ethnic groups in this country you may not understand what I’m saying.
Men just need to shut up, leave women let them be, don’t oogle them, don’t comment, don’t say anything if you don’t know them, they just let them be...

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 5th, 2021, 8:51 pm

bluefete wrote:Andrea's death will open a full can of worms in this country.

Hello bluefete,

True, but everyone says ewwww for a few days and then throw the can away.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » February 5th, 2021, 9:10 pm

I understand what you're saying in general but I think its more a mental health issue..Ted Bundy and many other prolific serial killer rapists were very respectful to women and were gentlemen.

As someone who has been guilty of suiting and picking up many attractive women over the years coming up I see no relationship with what those fiends have been doing and their goals ,and all the guys I know simply wanted to meet some happy go lucky chicks treat them well and have a good time..

They're very sick and that's the bottom line,we have a psychopath problem in this place,no Soca or calypso bump and grind culture could make one wanta commit such acts..you either have to have a couple loose screws,be it from some imbalance or a really bad early environment..that shiit ain't normal and cannot just be attributed to a culture of womanizing...

The human primate glitch is real..

Ben_spanna wrote:Aloof of what’s happening today stems from the outright lack of respect young men have for women in this country, you see it every day, the sexual harassment, the soothing, the unwanted remarks, it’s an unacceptable behavior that men love to pass it off casually as a cultural thing.
Respect for women is lacking just a lack for people’s ethnicity in this country... if you’re one of the 2 major ethnic groups in this country you may not understand what I’m saying.
Men just need to shut up, leave women let them be, don’t oogle them, don’t comment, don’t say anything if you don’t know them, they just let them be...
Last edited by VII on February 5th, 2021, 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 5th, 2021, 9:14 pm

phreakazoid wrote:I know the real issue here is that women in our country are under attack by these predators and this needs to be rectified. However, this is easier said than done due to the twisted society that we live in.
Not everyone is fortunate to have someone drop them off and pick them up or have their own means of transportation.
Andrea thought she was getting into a legitimate H car when the car actually had fake plates. How can we tell which are the legitimate "taxi" cars? For decades we have struggled to find a solution to the "ph" problem. There has been talk about government issued number plates but nothing seen to date.
GG has proposed a database for the H and PH cars which might actually help but it should not stop there.
An app (one that can store the database offline and updated when you have internet) can be created to store the database containing all the registered H and PH cars. The government then issues stickers (similar to the Inspection stickers) that are placed on all the windows of the vehicles. These will have a QR code that can be scanned and the passenger can see all the details of the driver and vehicle before entering. If you don't find them, don't enter. This information can then be sent to loved ones so they know who you are traveling with. For those who don't have data, the passenger can then text the number plate to their loved ones since it was found to be registered on the database.
My 2c

legally, to drive an 'h' vehicle, u have to have a taxi badge. and when plying for hire, it must be displayed as well as protected from damage. but they dont teach u those things in schools, like the laws and how to do taxes, or how to go to court to get muntanance.

and, the legal luminaries, why uber was run out, or the reason they used to block uber, is that our laws says it is illegal to ply a private car for hire. a police seeing a private car being hired is technically picking and chosing which law to uphold and which to not. thus, making the law, an ass.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » February 5th, 2021, 9:17 pm

VII wrote:I understand what you're saying in general but I think its more a mental health issue..Ted Bundy and many other prolific serial killer rapists were very respectful to women and were gentlemen.

As someone who has suited and picked up many attractive women over the years coming up I see no relationship with what those fiends have been doing and their goals ,mone and all the guys I know silly wanted to meet soem happy go lucky chicks treat them well and have a good time..

They're very sick and that's the bottom line,we have a psychopath problem in this place,no Soca or calypso bump and grind culture could make one wanta commit such acts..you either have to have a couple loose screws,be it from some imbalance or a really bad early environment..that shiit ain't normal and cannot just be attributed to a culture of womanizing...

Ben_spanna wrote:Aloof of what’s happening today stems from the outright lack of respect young men have for women in this country, you see it every day, the sexual harassment, the soothing, the unwanted remarks, it’s an unacceptable behavior that men love to pass it off casually as a cultural thing.

Talking sense here actually.

Blaming carnival, soca, dancehall, men, how women dress etc is silly.

Normal people don't rape and murder. Trinidad has a huge mental health issue with so many deranged individuals.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out who the bulk of these people are, just look at any ghetto. Blaming men is often a scapegoat, who raising these men? Not single mothers who want to cuss, drink, beat and abuse their children?

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » February 5th, 2021, 9:19 pm

Not seeing anyone commeding the police for the good job in apprehding proper suspects with her belongings etc,imagine if they had none,imagine that hopelessness...

It may not be the best and still have some way to go but our police has come long way..a few years ago no suspects would've been in custody..
Last edited by VII on February 5th, 2021, 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”