Forums

1 Year Anniversary - RIP! Andrea Bharatt kidnapped, murdered

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Re: Arima woman kidnapped, found dead

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » February 5th, 2021, 9:22 am

She is going to become another statistic in a few weeks time and everyone will move on from it. Nothing will be learnt. It saddens me that this is what the reality will be like.

Since independence oil/gas was booming. Trinidadians never had to fight for anything so there's no will to get things done. We live day to day, salary to salary, fete and have a good time. It's almost like we were just living in autopilot. Many women have suffered the same fate as Andrea in the past and nothing was done about it. I think this incident was highlighted because covid wake up most people. This doesn't change our non-confrontational mentality.

Not sure if this is legit. The video not showing up though so I just sent the link.
https://www.facebook.com/10002331705912 ... 578214103/

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » February 5th, 2021, 9:26 am

K74T wrote:Petitions don't do jack chit in T&T
Tru..we need to mobilize now

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » February 5th, 2021, 9:49 am

aaron17 wrote:
Tru..we need to mobilize now

none of the bleeding hearts are willing to take to the streets and risk licks and jail for the greater good
As buckhole said, dem eh riot yet
Trinidad's idea of change is facebook outrage / somebody NEEDS to do something, buh not me eh, somebody else

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 5th, 2021, 9:50 am

we’ve all seen these uproar each time and rinse and repeat

govt gonna call for stricter laws and of course opposition will play games

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 5th, 2021, 9:53 am

The speed limit one worked

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » February 5th, 2021, 9:55 am

It may not, but it also takes 1 min to sign if you agree

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » February 5th, 2021, 9:58 am

20210205_095807.jpeg

This is why we continue to fail

But at least:

"The Bill, geared to aid the criminal justice and crime fighting system, facilitates admission of evidence via CCTV and other electronic forms to be used in courts, caters for evidence by people under 18 and witnesses and also creates safety for evidence.
The Bill, which had initially required a special majority vote for passage, was amended. Its current form can now be passed by a simple majority and doesn’t require Opposition votes."
Last edited by K74T on February 5th, 2021, 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 5th, 2021, 10:02 am

this thing have soo much ways to look at it eh

i had a padna(dead now) who use to work PH back in the day,

a night in town....he sit down in the front seat...a woman sit down in the backseat....she rip down the front of her dress and jump out the taxi bawling he rape her.

he get lock up, spend a few weeks in jail experiencing the flabbergastery that goes on in jail

before the case call, the girl father approach his family and say for 75k they will drop the case.
money paid, case dropped. it was all just to get money, not the first time the girl or her sisters do that racket.

padna went on to become a real essential person in police service and then odpm. if i post the position then people will know who he was.
doubt most ppl who know him know about the fake rape case long ago though.

and he get real lix in the station to confess too eh

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » February 5th, 2021, 10:09 am

redmanjp wrote:

The speed limit one worked

you really believe that's why?
You underestimate how easily the population can be manipulated

Spitfir3
punchin NOS

Postby Spitfir3 » February 5th, 2021, 10:09 am

pugboy wrote:we’ve all seen these uproar each time and rinse and repeat

the opposition only job is to make the other party look as bad as possible for when election roles around

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » February 5th, 2021, 10:10 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:this thing have soo much ways to look at it eh

i had a padna(dead now) who use to work PH back in the day,

a night in town....he sit down in the front seat...a woman sit down in the backseat....she rip down the front of her dress and jump out the taxi bawling he rape her.

he get lock up, spend a few weeks in jail experiencing the flabbergastery that goes on in jail

before the case call, the girl father approach his family and say for 75k they will drop the case.
money paid, case dropped. it was all just to get money, not the first time the girl or her sisters do that racket.

padna went on to become a real essential person in police service and then odpm. if i post the position then people will know who he was.
doubt most ppl who know him know about the fake rape case long ago though.

and he get real lix in the station to confess too eh

Even though she dropped the case I'm surprised he still wanted to join TTPS after all that he went through and more surprised that he got in with that accusation on his file and having spent actual time inside

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 5th, 2021, 10:18 am

absolutely correct and the more pressing a matter they more they rub the salt

Spitfir3 wrote:
pugboy wrote:we’ve all seen these uproar each time and rinse and repeat

the opposition only job is to make the other party look as bad as possible for when election roles around

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 5th, 2021, 10:22 am

i wasnt going to sign the petition for that reason. then i read it, and it have some reasonable measures. i signed it yesterday when it had like 50 signatures. right now it have 53,000 signatures.

although our governance system does not recognize petitions, the sheer number of people so far, that say they support these measures, can be used by some public person to lobby the government that this is what peopel specifically want.

the petition by itself cannot change things. but it can be used to show how many people want something to change.

read it and see if it is good measures. dont sign it cause it cant get done, sign it if u think its worth doing if it can get done.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 5th, 2021, 10:24 am

alfa wrote:Even though she dropped the case I'm surprised he still wanted to join TTPS after all that he went through and more surprised that he got in with that accusation on his file and having spent actual time inside

i dont think there would be anything on his file, case dismissed,expunged or whatever you call it

and he wasn't a police , more like a person the police really needed to do their work.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 5th, 2021, 10:42 am

this have me thinking back to secondary school or uwi timing where you would always hear females complaining about the same-4-5 fellas being stalkers/forceful/creepy.

had one girl had a complaint about in zen free drinks wednesday how a certain fella push her up against a wall and buss her underwear under her dress....and a bouncer brace him and kick him out of zen...
she and the fella was liming normal the next week though, he say he was drunk and she forgive him...
but thinking about it, thats real rapist tendencies.......

mitch1980
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby mitch1980 » February 5th, 2021, 10:47 am

In agreement with What Diana have say here
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2021-02-05 at 10.31.54 AM.jpeg

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » February 5th, 2021, 11:07 am

FB_IMG_1612537569121.jpeg

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » February 5th, 2021, 11:14 am

mitch1980 wrote:In agreement with What Diana have say here

Initially I saw that petition..but I say nah...

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » February 5th, 2021, 11:20 am

Skeletal remains found in Aripo..

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 5th, 2021, 11:22 am

this is the details of the petition.. are they unreasonable?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 5th, 2021, 11:23 am

K74T wrote:FB_IMG_1612537569121.jpeg

dumping grounds then. or could be accidental. hadda wait till the remains get identified or they see marks of violence...

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Arima woman kidnapped, found dead

Postby MaxPower » February 5th, 2021, 11:24 am

Just saw the Express posted on Instagram a presentation done by Andrea on Traditional Hindu Weddings.

Now hearing what her voice sounds like and all i can hear are her screams for help.

Jeezus Crice i want them dead.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » February 5th, 2021, 11:33 am

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » February 5th, 2021, 11:42 am

I think people with these petitions and wanting to change things may have good intentions.

But in all them fancy posters and legal jargon, everyone is failing to address the elephant in the room.
Hopefully when they calm down and start to think using the facts, they might come up with better.

Slim/matrix & zoom etc might know what I mean.

But on the other hand matrix,
Regardless of how much guns and ammo the Vene bring in, these pests committed this crime with a false number plate (costing what $50?) and she was stabbed with a sharp object in her chest.

And 70charge doing this from 13 years ago or more long before Vene come here in large numbers.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » February 5th, 2021, 11:43 am

[code][/code]
redakkmooz58 wrote:papers say she get murder soon after on d same night. serial killa business. police did know dis suspect. well known. 70 charge include rape n muder. but dey never make d profile. i say b4 Dont feel is only white ppl country have dem serial killa ting. is juss we police too duncee or lazy to make dat connexion.

d next one waiting to happen. waiting dis is only d first for the year. plenty serial killa men out dere waiting for d nation women. every year is like bout 5 or 6 girls get done dis way.

And the jackarses around us happy when they die in policw custody not realising that they could be used to solve plenty cold cases and prevent future attacks.

Trinis are too simplistic and emotional to solve complex problems.

AbstractPoetic
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby AbstractPoetic » February 5th, 2021, 11:44 am

A horrible situation, all around. But Andrea Bharatt's death will not be the last unless there are some significant judicial, criminal, regulatory and constitutional changes in TT. Here are some of my suggestions:

1. It should be a constitutional right of all Trinbagonians to own a personal firearm for one's own protection. They should also lower the legal age to possess a firearm from 25 to 21. I am appalled by the number of TT women who aren't carrying licensed firearms for their own protection. Screaming and pepper spray are no longer enough. Anyone who dares steps to me will be facing the barrel of my Sig Sauer P365 9MM. She fits neatly in many purses and belly bands.

2. Get rid of PH taxis. ALL taxi drivers should be legally registered AND be required to have personal cameras/dashcams in their vehicles. Those who are unable to afford dashcams can get financial assistance from the government. I am confident this suggestion alone will help assuage the fear of passengers and also protect drivers.

3. TT's judicial system is abysmal. You have incompetency from police force, to magistrates and overworked lawyers. There should be incentives put in place to encourage Trinidadians to work for DPP/TTPS in exchange for paid education/temporary housing/increase salary and pension benefits, etc. If you have more trained police force on the job and more rested attorneys prosecuting matters, you have a better chance of a criminal matter being tried in a court room in under one year.

4. No persons accused of a violent crime should be allowed to roam the streets. If a magistrate decides to grant bail, it should be REQUIRED for the accused to wear an electronic tag. GPS tracking is a MUST for those on trial and recently released felons until re-assimilated back into society.

5. Severe penalties for convicted rapists and murderers. Bring back the death penalty. Who vex, vex.

This isn't a Rowley/PNM/Gary Griffith problem. This isn't a Black v.s. Indian problem. This is a Trinidad & Tobago problem and every citizen should come together to demand and do better. If similar fervor was placed in solving these ills as many do in preparing for fetes and Carnival, we will return to a safer and better society.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » February 5th, 2021, 11:58 am

Hi AP <3
Al valid points, but we as a people, sadly are not mature enough for radical social change

mitch1980
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby mitch1980 » February 5th, 2021, 12:00 pm

Trinidad Express Reporting another body found near Andrea was Found

https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/a ... ium=social
Attachments
ext.png

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » February 5th, 2021, 12:10 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:A horrible situation, all around. But Andrea Bharatt's death will not be the last unless there are some significant judicial, criminal, regulatory and constitutional changes in TT. Here are some of my suggestions:

1. It should be a constitutional right of all Trinbagonians to own a personal firearm for one's own protection. They should also lower the legal age to possess a firearm from 25 to 21. I am appalled by the number of TT women who aren't carrying licensed firearms for their own protection. Screaming and pepper spray are no longer enough. Anyone who dares steps to me will be facing the barrel of my Sig Sauer P365 9MM. She fits neatly in many purses and belly bands.

2. Get rid of PH taxis. ALL taxi drivers should be legally registered AND be required to have personal cameras/dashcams in their vehicles. Those who are unable to afford dashcams can get financial assistance from the government. I am confident this suggestion alone will help assuage the fear of passengers and also protect drivers.

3. TT's judicial system is abysmal. You have incompetency from police force, to magistrates and overworked lawyers. There should be incentives put in place to encourage Trinidadians to work for DPP/TTPS in exchange for paid education/temporary housing/increase salary and pension benefits, etc. If you have more trained police force on the job and more rested attorneys prosecuting matters, you have a better chance of a criminal matter being tried in a court room in under one year.

4. No persons accused of a violent crime should be allowed to roam the streets. If a magistrate decides to grant bail, it should be REQUIRED for the accused to wear an electronic tag. GPS tracking is a MUST for those on trial and recently released felons until re-assimilated back into society.

5. Severe penalties for convicted rapists and murderers. Bring back the death penalty. Who vex, vex.

This isn't a Rowley/PNM/Gary Griffith problem. This isn't a Black v.s. Indian problem. This is a Trinidad & Tobago problem and every citizen should come together to demand and do better. If similar fervor was placed in solving these ills as many do in preparing for fetes and Carnival, we will return to a safer and better society.

Where you does just come out from girl?

1. Guns is a good idea, and I think the net effect will be a reduction in types of crime such as home invasions and business robberies. BUT, trinis are an undisciplined bunch, expect to see shootings from family fallouts, road rage etc.

2. 100% agree. What the barriers to entry of becoming a legit taxi are, we need to break that down. 95% or more PH drivers are not going to interfere, rob, rape passengers, they just trying to make a hustle and are providing a necessary service. But we need to know why and what's stopping them from becoming a registered taxi. We know it's a money issue in most cases so perhaps banks or some government agency can agree to fund them with low or zero interest loans.

3. Yea agree 100%. We need skilled professional officers with degrees and good investigative and legal skills. Do you have any idea how much capable UWI grads would love to become detectives like they see in US and foreign TV shows?

4. Accused you say? That's a lil harsh, but I do fully agree that we should amend our bail laws.

5. Death penalty is pointless here because that is NOT a deterrent to committing crime. Especially in Trinidad where we so rarely convict murderers. Fix that first.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » February 5th, 2021, 12:18 pm

The murder detection rate has gone up significantly though so death penalty may be a deterrent this time around..even in this case they have good suspects already..

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”