Forums

1 Year Anniversary - RIP! Andrea Bharatt kidnapped, murdered

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Re: Arima woman kidnapped, found dead

Postby Blaze d Chalice » February 4th, 2021, 5:57 pm

Doh forget - searching for scrap iron in a forest in a Tuscon.

2 men get released, they tell homie where to look, so he could collect the morney, share it among them, or kill Jody and make it 1 less share. Jody better oil up dat bamsee.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » February 4th, 2021, 6:01 pm

Lol scrap iron in a tucson... ok buddy sure...

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » February 4th, 2021, 6:03 pm

Where exactly was he planning to put the scrap iron if he found it considering he's driving a tuscon? And if he was really searching for scrap iron how did he manage to come in that one specific location of the body since its alot of open bush to search for scrap iron?

jhonnieblue
Riding on 18's

Postby jhonnieblue » February 4th, 2021, 6:09 pm

System failed against. GG should have just ended the others the same way they dealt with that first one. And same stance should be taken with any lawyer trying to represent that scum.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » February 4th, 2021, 6:23 pm

Would you all consider his scrap iron story more believable if he was a white boy or a fair skin indian youth? Why does everything always need to have some skepticism involved with some of you all. Why cast aspersions on ppl without getting all the information?

Man looking a lil rough around the edges and immediately some of you all think the worst. Why not give him praise for finding the body before it decomposed further and shortening this ordeal.

Some of alluh unbelievable bai.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » February 4th, 2021, 6:25 pm

If he had a lorry sure yh... but a tucson...nah something off

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » February 4th, 2021, 6:30 pm

Redress10 wrote:Would you all consider his scrap iron story more believable if he was a white boy or a fair skin indian youth? Why does everything always need to have some skepticism involved with some of you all. Why cast aspersions on ppl without getting all the information?

Man looking a lil rough around the edges and immediately some of you all think the worst. Why not give him praise for finding the body before it decomposed further and shortening this ordeal.

I know, it's how trinis concern themselves with the pettiest of issues.

I more concerned about the autopsy report, if she raped and how she was killed.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » February 4th, 2021, 6:34 pm

^ sad to say but more than likely she was. Either before or after the killing. Men sick out here inno

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 4th, 2021, 6:40 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
Redress10 wrote:Would you all consider his scrap iron story more believable if he was a white boy or a fair skin indian youth? Why does everything always need to have some skepticism involved with some of you all. Why cast aspersions on ppl without getting all the information?

I know, it's how trinis concern themselves with the pettiest of issues.

I more concerned about the autopsy report, if she raped and how she was killed.
Pint of that is, if the story IS fake, it means it have more going on that getting covered up.
And it may actuslly be ttps involved too, letting the body be found might be to ease pressure on thr police.
So now they jess hadda rock bskc for decades as investigations ongoing.

And jess like marlene McDonald, Jesus might call u back before thr justice ssyetm start to do anything.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » February 4th, 2021, 6:47 pm

What idiots do you take us for? Gone from here with that crap

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 4th, 2021, 6:50 pm

Ent. The scrap iron men by me does be driving BMWs. I don't see the relevance of him looking for scrap iron in a Tucson.Not suspicious at all

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » February 4th, 2021, 6:55 pm

timelapse wrote:

Ent. The scrap iron men by me does be driving BMWs. I don't see the relevance of him looking for scrap iron in a Tucson.Not suspicious at all
Considering that there isnt any scrap iron or rubbish dumped on that stretch is enough suspicion.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » February 4th, 2021, 6:58 pm

timelapse wrote:

Bro, we don't even know if any of it is true. We don't know if that is what he actually said to the police officers etc.

Everybody does be quick to go off on a tangent off of any little information no matter how irrelevant the information is to the case at hand.

The scary thing is these are also our police officers and investigators who are supposed to look at situations objectively. No wonder we have dead suspects in custody. Everybody always so emotional.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 4th, 2021, 7:00 pm

i see his majesty the chief justice make a statement too

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 4th, 2021, 7:01 pm

Redress10 wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Bro, we don't even know if any of it is true. We don't know if that is what he actually said to the police officers etc.

Everybody does be quick to go off on a tangent off of any little information no matter how irrelevant the information is to the case at hand.

The scary thing is these are also our police officers and investigators who are supposed to look at situations objectively. No wonder we have dead suspects in custody. Everybody always so emotional.

The devil is in the details..

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » February 4th, 2021, 7:05 pm

elec2020 wrote:^ sad to say but more than likely she was. Either before or after the killing. Men sick out here inno

Most likely assaulted, killed and body dumped immediately. Doubt she was ever "kidnapped".

If there were fake "h" plates then need to ascertain if the person/persons were seeking to lure women for this specific purpose.

Was she targetted by some stalker type person or was it opportunistic. Those are questions to ask but again TTPS beating ppl to death supposedly so might never get the full story. Not to mention the many other women who may have been killed and bodies missing that could be connected to this case.
Last edited by Redress10 on February 4th, 2021, 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » February 4th, 2021, 7:08 pm

timelapse wrote:
Redress10 wrote:
timelapse wrote:

The devil is in the details..

It have men living sea lots buying range rover cash and they in the scrap iron business too.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 4th, 2021, 7:09 pm

nah them is fishermen

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » February 4th, 2021, 7:10 pm

Here is actual footage of police retrieving the body. (might have to watch on mute because of the loud music)
Tell me if you still believe that scrap iron story.
https://www.facebook.com/alertTandT/videos/424623385523703

The first article I read, had the full name and #plate and make of vehicle.
So immediately I didn't believe that.
Second article only said a motorist passing by - so I say maybe news get mixed up.
But when shakes post that picture - oh my goodness. say no more.
A picture is worth a thousand words.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » February 4th, 2021, 7:12 pm

Redress10 wrote:
elec2020 wrote:^ sad to say but more than likely she was. Either before or after the killing. Men sick out here inno

Most likely assaulted, killed and body dumped immediately. Doubt she was ever "kidnapped".

If there were fake "h" plates then need to ascertain if the person/persons who seeking to lure women for this specific purpose.

Was she targetted by some stalker type person or was it opportunistic. Those are questions to ask but again TTPS beating ppl to death supposedly so might never get the full story. Not to mention the many other women who may have been killed and bodies missing that could be connected to this case.

Ahh u a thinker. I like that. From the day this gathered nationwide attention i say to myself yh she already dead. Them men thinking is better safe than sorry. So the question ae u say is either a stalker or a human trafficking ring. It also possible ttps covering up as beating 1 to death and another close to death is like why... whats the benefit to the case from that.... time will tell. Maybe before i die hopefully

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 4th, 2021, 7:16 pm

matr1x wrote:

What idiots do you take us for? Gone from here with that crap
Spidey senses went up before even hearing hiw it was found, far less for seeing the person.
Couple that with a man falling off a chair, and one of them have a police for a mother.

One of those is small ting, but altogether... The plot thickens.

I want to kow the time of death to know how long was she alive after the last contact.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » February 4th, 2021, 7:28 pm

elec2020 wrote:
Redress10 wrote:

If there were fake "h" plates then need to ascertain if the person/persons who seeking to lure women for this specific purpose.

Ahh u a thinker. I like that. From the day this gathered nationwide attention i say to myself yh she already dead. Them men thinking is better safe than sorry. So the question ae u say is either a stalker or a human trafficking ring. It also possible ttps covering up as beating 1 to death and another close to death is like why... whats the benefit to the case from that.... time will tell. Maybe before i die hopefully

I don't believe in no human trafficking ring etc. I think it was an opportunistic predator type situation especially if there was an assault. The assault was the main focus of the abduction. So she would have been abducted and killed with her body probably dumped or later after hours. If she was coming from work then she would have been heading home around 5/6 in the afternoon. The place getting dark by 6:15 these days plus up on that side is bush so is ample opportunity to discard a body under the cover of darkness.

You also have to remember that covid now means that cars only hold 4 people. The driver and three passengers. If I remember correctly she was in a taxi with a friend so that leaves 2 other occupants of the vehicle. If her friend was another female then that most likely means that whichever female was being dropped home last would have been the one abducted. So unless she was specifically targeted then shen just got unlucky that afternoon.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » February 4th, 2021, 7:41 pm

U make alot of sense there redress10. I can't argue against anything u raised

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 4th, 2021, 7:45 pm

its a little more than common assault though
they supposedly shared up and kept her possessions amongst a few perputrators, forced bank atm withdrawal
and made a ransom call

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » February 4th, 2021, 7:52 pm

pugboy wrote:its a little more than common assault though
they supposedly shared up and kept her possessions amongst a few perputrators, forced bank atm withdrawal
and made a ransom call

Did they make a ransom call or did the father call the phone and the person answered and demanded a ransom?

This doesn't seem like it was a kidnapping from the beginning. What possessions could a woman coming from work have? A cellular phone and money? Maybe a tablet?

You all are going on with information that the media is sharing which at times could be exaggerated.

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » February 4th, 2021, 7:55 pm

Redress10 wrote:Gov't continues to put lives at stake by not improving public transport and limiting vehicle ownership.

As long as every tom dick and harry have access to a vehicle they can commit crimes such as abduction.
We are paying the price for having cheap and available cars on the road with little regulation.

The crime situation is what has everyone buying a personal vehicle.

You think parents want their daughter traveling when there have been so many horror stories of maxis and taxis being robbed?

Trinidad could implement a world class public transport like Singapore tomorrow, and parents will still buy a car for their daughter to use.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 4th, 2021, 7:56 pm

yes, the dad made the call, my bad

Redress10 wrote:
pugboy wrote:its a little more than common assault though
and made a ransom call

Did they make a ransom call or did the father call the phone and the person answered and demanded a ransom?

This doesn't seem like it was a kidnapping from the beginning. What possessions could a woman coming from work have? A cellular phone and money? Maybe a tablet?

You all are going on with information that the media is sharing which at times could be exaggerated.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Arima woman kidnapped, found dead

Postby MaxPower » February 4th, 2021, 8:49 pm

Jody better have a damn good backing for his story before they bring a chair for him.

Now here’s the thing, if the chap innocent, the kinda light up he getting on social media for his shakey story, it will make others hesitant to report future crimes if they are insecure about their appearance.

And someone just mentioned it here, if it was a indo or white there would be much less suspicion. So again as i stated, blacks put other blacks in this position due to their proven track record and crime statistics. Indos and whites have records as well but just not as much as blacks hence the increased suspicion.

Soldier not looking too too suspect...to me looks like an average Trini boy and a easy nut to crack if he has information.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » February 4th, 2021, 9:10 pm

jhonnieblue wrote:System failed against. GG should have just ended the others the same way they dealt with that first one. And same stance should be taken with any lawyer trying to represent that scum.

What about the suspect that is in custody that has so many pending cases against him, made bail multiple times for serious offenses.
Publish the god damn names of all magistrates that gave him bail, publish the names of any attorneys that represented him, does he have any relatives in government or protective services.. do some digging and expose all information... this faking sh1t has to stop. Enough is enough...

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » February 4th, 2021, 9:13 pm

^ remember soldier got 35 cases dropped due to officers not showing up to testify. the crime situation we facing is not solely about the judiciary.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”