Forums

1 Year Anniversary - RIP! Andrea Bharatt kidnapped, murdered

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Arima woman kidnapped, ransom demanded

Postby MaxPower » February 3rd, 2021, 12:00 am

Les Bain wrote:Split that cacahole discussion about slacktivist groups into another thread and have some respect for Andrea, please.

Hello Les Bain,

All comments in this thread are in the utmost respect for Andrea.

I cannot see how the discussion of the unconcerned “slacktivist” groups that are being rightfully criticized and bashed show disrespect towards Andrea.

If it’s anyone to be disrespectful it would be those poser and bogus groups that are NO where to be seen in support of dearest Andrea.

But hey she wasn’t a criminal or Diane tea shop or Ramsarans so why bother getting a voice across.

Anyways my good man i understand where you’re coming from and out of respect for you i would not bring up any slacktivist groups in this thread from now.

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: Arima woman kidnapped, ransom demanded

Postby sMASH » February 3rd, 2021, 12:23 am

None of that here!

Sharia is incompatible with 'kicking in her back door'
Dohplaydat wrote:
Redress10 wrote:Guys just remember that our women are being "attacked" but for 6 weeks leading up to carnival men are allowed to jam up on any woman that they see in a fete and basically simulate sex.

Also remember that for 2 days of the year women are allowed to run around basically naked for fun all in the name of "culture".

Remember these same people who are outraged now were singing to "kick een she backdoor" just a couple of years ago.

Miss me with the fake outrage. Change ya culture first and then we will talk.

Yea I too support Sharia law

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » February 3rd, 2021, 3:46 am

Oh so when they have cases like 70...they are 'well known to the police'...ah understand .

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » February 3rd, 2021, 5:29 am

People who say trini are lawless while supporting venes who come across illegally should hymc.

And MaxPower, is you i referring to

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » February 3rd, 2021, 5:43 am

matr1x wrote:People who say trini are lawless while supporting venes who come across illegally should hymc.

Guys I sensing a possible derailment of the thread.
Kindly desist with these useless arguments.
Max please ignore bait.
Let's keep it about Andrea.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 3rd, 2021, 5:48 am

goalpost wrote:
matr1x wrote:People who say trini are lawless while supporting venes who come across illegally should hymc.

Guys I sensing a possible derailment of the thread.
Kindly desist with these useless arguments.
Max please ignore bait.
Let's keep it about Andrea.

Hello goalpost,

No problem, thanks.

Looking at the time passed and the silence...is there still hope?

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » February 3rd, 2021, 6:47 am

Its every bit as relevant.

Its the boldness to do this that got us to this point. The newspapers profiting of her kidnapping because tragedy sell news. They profiting off illegals coming here because it sells sympathy stories.

Finding her is slim to none. If she hasn't been trafficked already. The guys bold because they know no action would happen.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » February 3rd, 2021, 7:42 am

ONE of the four men in police custody in relation to the abduction of 22-year-old Andrea Bharatt is now in hospital.
Police sources say the man who was held by the Special Operation Response Team (SORT) at his Arima home around 3 am on Sunday, was beaten then, in front of his family, and again while in police custody. The father of three is in serious condition, his attorney told Newsday.

https://www.facebook.com/alertTandT/pho ... 200031028/

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » February 3rd, 2021, 7:45 am

matr1x wrote:Its every bit as relevant.

Its the boldness to do this that got us to this point. The newspapers profiting of her kidnapping because tragedy sell news. They profiting off illegals coming here because it sells sympathy stories.

Finding her is slim to none. If she hasn't been trafficked already. The guys bold because they know no action would happen.

The suspect denied being involved in physically assaulting the young woman, telling officers that he "don't be on them things. "

sigh so it is already alleged that she was physically assaulted. i think i read somewhere before that when that happens the chances of finding the victim go down tremendously as the criminals start to think well .... men tell no tales. time will tell

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 3rd, 2021, 8:14 am

Sad to say,I really hope she doesnt end up like the other women who went missing,Ria,etc.Politics aside and bogus SjW groups aside, this is a person's life we talking about,taking a taxi and disappearing.She wasn't crossing the sea in an overcrowded boat, or liming in a bar,or going home with a strange man.There are a heap of serious issues here that keep getting swept under the rug.

1.PH drivers. Illegal is illegal.Either get an H badge and be registered or find another job.Plenty criminals hiding under the anonymity of "the person got int to a PH car"
2.Personal safety.We as a people still take our personal safety and the safety of our loved ones for granted.Travelling alone can't be helped sometimes, but we have phones, stay on the phone with somebody or pretend at least.
3.TTPS not equipped for detective work,or don't care to do it.Kidnapping is nothing new to Trinidad, but we still don't have officers that can manage kidnappings,on that note ,also hostage situations
4. The Police CCTV systems are for lord alone knows what purpose.They can never seem to find footage for things.
5. We have TTPS manpower to patrol beaches and rivers for mask wearers but not for regular area patrols? I cannot tell you the last time I saw blue lights where I live and the surrounding area by me is a den of illegal activities.
6.No real punishment for criminals.I had a labourer who used to refer to this time in jail as 'spending holidays'.That is exactly what our prison system is.The good boys inside need hard labour,else is literallyspending holidays.Death penalty is another debate for another time.
7.Borders control is sheit .Plain and simple.If a gazillion illegals could enter here daily( allow me here Max) how difficult is it to smuggle people out?

I not blaming the government entirely for crime,what motivates criminals is a science by itself,but our protective services,coast guard and legal system are really dropping the ball too many times.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » February 3rd, 2021, 8:18 am

^ for crime to reach to this level it also is because they getting help from those in the protective services. thats my opinion

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 3rd, 2021, 8:19 am

elec2020 wrote:
ONE of the four men in police custody in relation to the abduction of 22-year-old Andrea Bharatt is now in hospital.
Police sources say the man who was held by the Special Operation Response Team (SORT) at his Arima home around 3 am on Sunday, was beaten then, in front of his family, and again while in police custody. The father of three is in serious condition, his attorney told Newsday.

Only one beaten? Why not all?

Beaten in front his family? And?

Oh he is a “father of three” but interfering with other ppl children?

Its pointless asking why taxpayers have to fit his medical bill but its just damn annoying.

I commend the SORT officers.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 3rd, 2021, 8:27 am

how yuh go stop ph when lot of the police running ph ?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 3rd, 2021, 8:46 am

pugboy wrote:how yuh go stop ph when lot of the police running ph ?

Enable a proper system of citizen's arrest.Officers are above the law, even off duty.
Or have a proper system where persons not attached to TTPS can audit officers activities.
Or insurance companies start cracking down on anybody that get caught running PH
Or, might be the easiest and most difficult solution,launch a marketing campaign against PH drivers.Stress on the dangers and risks.Videos spread on social media like bushfire.In this day of cancel culture, it very easy,too easy .Start a #metoo movement.I sure there are victims of criminals disguised as PH drivers willing to share their stories
#cancelphdrivers
It not that hard.
We were hot and sweaty to cancel Ramsarans over the effect of words,why not use it for something more serious ?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 3rd, 2021, 8:53 am

timelapse wrote:

Enable a proper system of citizen's arrest.Officers are above the law, even off duty.
Or have a proper system where persons not attached to TTPS can audit officers activities.
Or insurance companies start cracking down on anybody that get caught running PH
Or, might be the easiest and most difficult solution,launch a marketing campaign against PH drivers.Stress on the dangers and risks.Videos spread on social media like bushfire.In this day of cancel culture, it very easy,too easy .Start a #metoo movement.I sure there are victims of criminals disguised as PH drivers willing to share their stories
#cancelphdrivers
It not that hard.
We were hot and sweaty to cancel Ramsarans over the effect of words,why not use it for something more serious ?

X2

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » February 3rd, 2021, 9:01 am

Don't forget is because of PH taxis you have to mask up when you take your household out in your family car.

Yes, I know that 'PH taxis are the only taxis in certain areas' but that is one of the many of our country's issues that has been allowed to get so far because of slack governance. Some PH drivers would say they cannot go legit because they can't get a certificate of good character because of 'some small thing' that us usually a huge thing.

Anybody who has a female or minor in their family that takes public transport is most likely sickened while they follow this story hoping this tiny woman gets found and returned to her family. You wouldn't send your tot to a daycare run by a rapist or pedophile but yet the public has to be alright with some real nasty men who equally concerned with making fares as they are with pulling talk with female passengers. That needs to stop.

If this girl is not found, there better be a way to keep all them suspects in custody until old age claim them.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » February 3rd, 2021, 9:04 am

timelapse wrote:

#cancelphdrivers
It not that hard.

ok who gonna start it? viral?

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » February 3rd, 2021, 9:31 am

MaxPower wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

Its pointless asking why taxpayers have to fit his medical bill but its just damn annoying.

i neither support (as the beatings violate the geneva convention and as such opens the taxpayers to maybe a million or two in losses seeing as he was beaten to the point that he is in hospital in a serious state) nor condone (if this person is found beyond a reasonable doubt to have been involved in the kidnappings then he deserved the beating and more.... why we ever got rid of the hangman smh).
Last edited by elec2020 on February 3rd, 2021, 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

supercharged turbo
punchin NOS

Postby supercharged turbo » February 3rd, 2021, 9:37 am

One article alleged it's a "PH" vehicle and another article said it was a vehicle bearing false "H" plates,so while I understand and support the move to get rid of "PH" cars or get them turned to "H"....anybody could walk into a tint/sign shop,pay $50 and walk out with a new number for their car.The unsuspecting victim gets into the vehicle believing it to be real and most times,doesn't even look for the driver's taxi badge which suppose to be on display.

Taxi service in T&T needs a major overhaul to say the least.Even "band" maxis getting competition from "white" band.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 3rd, 2021, 10:13 am

gg can’t even get ttps to do polygraph
you think he could stop them officers running ph?

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » February 3rd, 2021, 10:34 am

Lots of people suspecting human trafficking at play but to me it seems like a whole lot of planning, money and extreme risk involved in kidnapping someone, keeping them hidden and alive until that one victim can be shipped out to where ever. Sounding like our not making financial sense to go through all that to traffic one person. Thinking might be some other motive. What you all think?

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » February 3rd, 2021, 10:47 am

alfa wrote:Lots of people suspecting human trafficking at play but to me it seems like a whole lot of planning, money and extreme risk involved in kidnapping someone, keeping them hidden and alive until that one victim can be shipped out to where ever. Sounding like our not making financial sense to go through all that to traffic one person. Thinking might be some other motive. What you all think?
I say it's just a bunch of hungry mouth uneducated PNM supporters who committing all the crime in Trinidad.
Interestingly enough the guy who is a suspect has been posted on tuner before..

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » February 3rd, 2021, 10:48 am

alfa wrote:Lots of people suspecting human trafficking at play but to me it seems like a whole lot of planning, money and extreme risk involved in kidnapping someone, keeping them hidden and alive until that one victim can be shipped out to where ever. Sounding like our not making financial sense to go through all that to traffic one person. Thinking might be some other motive. What you all think?

Unless is ah deal gone sour or family not saying something...idk

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » February 3rd, 2021, 10:49 am

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Re: ALLEGED RAPIST.....tuners take note....

Postby widdyphuck » February 3rd, 2021, 10:50 am

This dude is the prime suspect in the disappearance of the Arima teen...
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=400434

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 3rd, 2021, 11:22 am

Hello alfa,

Very hard to determine the motive. Maybe the ransom was a decoy to traffic her i dont know. Could be a kidnapping gone bad.

But those 5 suspects MUST know something and we are NOT doing enough to get the information OUT of them. Them fellas like they not talking.

Look at the serial rapist “suspect”, he is highly experienced in these types of disgusting acts and i am certain he knows very well what and what not to say as he is very familiar in dealing with the law. Time is running out on us and leniency is not the approach.

Gosh i really hope she safe.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » February 3rd, 2021, 11:35 am

So I assume all who in the pedos,rape etc list..are free
..steups

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » February 3rd, 2021, 11:45 am

My sis (who regularly takes taxis) did her dissertation on human trafficking in the Caribbean.

I am 99% sure this is NOT a case of trafficking. Traffickers try to keep their activities below everyone's radar. It is human trafficking 101 that they take women who no one will miss.

In fact, it's an extremely sad situation regarding many Venezuelan women here. Many are tricked into coming to TnT by organized criminals in Vene and Trini. They trick them under the guise of working as maids/baby sitters/bar tenders etc. When they reach, their passports are taken and they're forced to work as prostitues.

No one looking for them because (1) Their families think they working in TT (2) Their families might even get a small share fro the traffickers to shut them up and keep them dependent (3) No one in TT knows or cares so public and media awareness are zero.

This was most likely a gang rape and murder, perhaps by people, she was familiar with (or were familiar with her) at the Arima Magistrate.

There needs to be public outcry at extreme levels because WE CAN NOT accept this in our society.

But you know, those p*ssy trendy SJW groups only care about Ramsaran, BLM and Starlite. When an issue that requires outrage from society is met with silence then why be surprised if it happens again?

Stand up for your sisters, wives, friends, mothers and aunts for once!

Last edited by Dohplaydat on February 3rd, 2021, 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » February 3rd, 2021, 11:58 am

Why do ppl still persist with the notion that every trini woman missing is being trafficked? Where is the demand for trini women coming from? There needs to be demand.
Where would trini women go to "work"?

Majority of women in TT are either brown or dark skinned type women. These women are usually viewed as being at the bottom of the table when it comes to attractiveness so it is very unlikely that a human trafficking ring would be interested in such women.

Remember the yazidi women that Isis mainly trafficked and abused? They had pale skin, blue eyes or green eyes. These are the types of women that those people tend to be interested in. Plus, latin america has enough opportunity for them to traffick women so it's hardly unlikely they would use TT.

This could simply be nothing more than an opportunistic predator who took the chance to do what he wanted.

Sad state of affairs

Sundar
Riding on 17's

Postby Sundar » February 3rd, 2021, 12:03 pm

elec2020 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

i neither support (as the beatings violate the geneva convention and as such opens the taxpayers to maybe a million or two in losses seeing as he was beaten to the point that he is in hospital in a serious state) nor condone (if this person is found beyond a reasonable doubt to have been involved in the kidnappings then he deserved the beating and more.... why we ever got rid of the hangman smh).

He was held because he withdrew money from the woman's account using her bank card.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”