Forums

Alyuh Injun WEAK!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Alyuh Injun WEAK!

Postby Blaze d Chalice » January 25th, 2021, 4:06 pm

I not sure which thread this belongs to but I know it woulda get bump out soon.
Me em even know if is a repost.
Dewayne dem could merge or lock or delete.

See how ollour made zoom turn out, after getting banned?
Please use some more discretion when banning someone in the the future.

https://www.facebook.com/trinireports/videos/3564776876950965

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Alyuh Injun WEAK!

Postby paid_influencer » January 25th, 2021, 5:40 pm

I don't have permission to view the video, or it may no longer exist. I am weak tho for tru

edit: link works tho https://www.facebook.com/trinireports/v ... 6876950965
Last edited by paid_influencer on January 25th, 2021, 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » January 25th, 2021, 6:09 pm

Man say he eh Rachel, yes.
That's like bennin iron on your cellmate and saying No Homo when you done buss.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 25th, 2021, 6:10 pm

i posted d video last night about 3 times from different sources but it doh want to show here on tuner .... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=746063&start=1560

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 25th, 2021, 6:25 pm

Jokes on him....cuz he gonna get real d%_/ in jail

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 26th, 2021, 9:27 am

I wonder how fast his head woulda roll if he was ah injun telling an afro policeman that he (insert racist stereotype here)?
He not racial, racism does not apply to his ethnicity, else the race police would have been triggered, and the headlines on the news would have read "policeman racially assaulted".
Nothing wrong here at all

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 26th, 2021, 9:49 am

timelapse wrote:I wonder how fast his head woulda roll if he was ah injun telling an afro policeman that he (insert racist stereotype here)?
He not racial, racism does not apply to his ethnicity, else the race police would have been triggered, and the headlines on the news would have read "policeman racially assaulted".
Nothing wrong here at all

he buying his trouble wholesale, and he get a receipt and extended warranty for it too.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » January 26th, 2021, 12:24 pm

Don't get what some of them fascination is with indo women though.

If you consider yourself "strong", wouldn't "breeding" an indo woman weaken your genes making your offspring less strong.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » January 26th, 2021, 12:44 pm

When fictional badmen like Victor Newman and Hansley Ajodha character from No Boundaries(?) promise to do for you, they pull the bottom molecule out from under you and go to a board meeting while your life crumble.

All homeboy in the video figure he have going for him is his lolo. His secondary strength is skipping out when he get some dotish mattress brain pregnant. Even so, the mattress brain would liken his sexual progress to slightly worse than a yard fowl.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 26th, 2021, 1:47 pm

Redress10 wrote:Don't get what some of them fascination is with indo women though.

If you consider yourself "strong", wouldn't "breeding" an indo woman weaken your genes making your offspring less strong.

He aint bad enough to tackle a powder neck.Ask Zoom

Spitfir3
punchin NOS

Postby Spitfir3 » January 26th, 2021, 5:41 pm

Redress10 wrote:Don't get what some of them fascination is with indo women though.

redwoman is too much trouble dey rather settle

matr1x

Postby matr1x » January 26th, 2021, 6:14 pm

They smell better than guntress renk. True talk

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » January 26th, 2021, 7:50 pm

matr1x wrote:

They smell better than guntress renk. True talk

Kewell said indo women smell bad. Another person said they smell of garlic. I Don't understand this bad smelling woman bizness some of you all does be on. I mess with all kinda race of women and never encounter that species yet.

Alot of you all are either bad lucky or messing with canal fish.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » January 26th, 2021, 8:10 pm

he gave himself 2 extra charges there

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » January 26th, 2021, 9:24 pm

well I've had a chance to watch the video and process it a little bit. First, right off the bat, I will admit the young man is right. I'm sure he can run faster than me, jump higher than me, and yes probably chook wood better than my middle age, tired and dhal belly self.

You go to any other Caribbean island and you will find plenty white (European) women that come explicitly for sex tourism. The tourist come and let goodies flow in alcohol and foreign currency to get some of that big lolo he boasting about. Grenada, Barbados, Jamaica have huge industries from it. Even Tobago have this happening for some time now.

The younger guys like it. It plays right into the hyper-masculine culture. The fellas with more understanding see it for what it is. They using him for his private parts. The young fellas don't think about all the objectifying and dehumanizing that comes from that.

they sometimes become 'woke' by force after a few experiences.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » January 26th, 2021, 9:46 pm

His entire rant was to annoy the police officer into retaliating knowing fully well that the camera was rolling and probably hoping to get enough compensating to but a wet pair of Jordans. Congratulations to the officer for demonstrating professionalism and restraint. Besides I'm sure he will get properly dealt with after. They may even throw him a blanket party lol

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » January 27th, 2021, 3:30 am

D man say dey love d n!##@ D, and n!##@ man go f### dem hard. He eh say nuttn about breeding injun to make half breeds.

In other words, he takin a play and borrowin she, he eh keeping it, is just to use and return to owner a little looser in d pooser :lol:

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » January 29th, 2021, 7:39 am

saw the video. people like that dont deserve to be free and certainly dont deserve the mercy of a trial or jail cell, just bend him over shove a gun up his a55 and do away with his stink representation of a non racial idiot... one less a55hole roaming the streets to worry about.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » January 29th, 2021, 8:56 am

My mind used to run on people like that everytime somebody countered BLM by saying 'all lives matter.'

is 'all' you really say?

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » February 2nd, 2021, 7:39 am

Nah hes not racial like he said, he even used the "N" word to refer to himself... and yet hes not racial..typical attitude that breeds in our country and deserves to be dealt with accordingly.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 5th, 2021, 9:12 am

Needs to fall off a chair.This dude is a ticking timebomb

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » February 5th, 2021, 12:31 pm

That is joke.
A few years back, I did some work for some germans near Stuttgart and 1 fella who heard where I from, come to show me some 'trinidad memes' he found on reddit or facebook group or something. And it wasn't really memes as such, just screenshots and failure cut/paste graphics and tooze about killing out chinese and indian in Trinidad. And celebrations when indian and chinese get rob and kill - "1 less" and "god is a trini lolmaorofl"

While that might sound bad, consider that presently this type of behavior is considered ok, and when you have Vultures like Rhoda Bharath teaching your children in school, and David Muhammad preaching his jackassery encouraging afros to get robbed of their money, coupled with Cro Cro singing kidnap them, and this clown from the first post etc, then it doesn't sound all that bad does it?

But switch the races and see what will happen.
That is why I encourage and will continue to encourage non-afros especially indo-trinis to GTFO from Trinidad as soon as you can. Nobody have ollor back here. Defending yourself is 'racist' so you can't fight back, and if you fight back with words, that will be used to demonize you and end your career.

You can't depend on the Chinese yet - even though they don't play with these pests, they don't have enough control over Trinidad yet. If China does take over Trinidad, then thing might start to look better with regards to pest-eradication.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 5th, 2021, 4:40 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:That is joke.
A few years back, I did some work for some germans near Stuttgart and 1 fella who heard where I from, come to show me some 'trinidad memes' he found on reddit or facebook group or something. And it wasn't really memes as such, just screenshots and failure cut/paste graphics and tooze about killing out chinese and indian in Trinidad. And celebrations when indian and chinese get rob and kill - "1 less" and "god is a trini lolmaorofl"

While that might sound bad, consider that presently this type of behavior is considered ok, and when you have Vultures like Rhoda Bharath teaching your children in school, and David Muhammad preaching his jackassery encouraging afros to get robbed of their money, coupled with Cro Cro singing kidnap them, and this clown from the first post etc, then it doesn't sound all that bad does it?

That is why I encourage and will continue to encourage non-afros especially indo-trinis to GTFO from Trinidad as soon as you can. Nobody have ollor back here. Defending yourself is 'racist' so you can't fight back, and if you fight back with words, that will be used to demonize you and end your career.

You can't depend on the Chinese yet - even though they don't play with these pests, they don't have enough control over Trinidad yet. If China does take over Trinidad, then thing might start to look better with regards to pest-eradication.

To quote Sookdeo from Santana
' If the only good Indian is ah dead Indian, I is a bad one'
Call me racist, at some point I am not going to care anymore.The racist persecution of non-afros in Trinidad is real, deny it all you want.Afros can be racist and reverse racism also makes you a racist.
I fed up hear them ghetto heroes saying, allyuh indian have all the money, government need to equalize school placing because is only a set of indian names getting through with prestige schools,scholarships etc.If indo children mostly focused on getting a good education,instead of sports, why is that a problem?If they doing good and getting good jobs, why is that a problem.Because Indians generally don't go gravitating to gang activity, means to them that indians are weak.Yes there is the argument that not all afros bad and not all indos good, i'll give you that, but the figures do not lie.One of these days, the timid indians will no longer take it.Just as they overcame colonial masters, the persecution of the public service and the persecution of the Eric Williams government, is only a matter of time.
Afros had more time in this country free of the colonial masters ,but chose not to better themselves.Am I wrong?
The Syrians came in here walking door to door selling cloth,watch where they are now.
Indos realised that education was the way forward, it paid off.
Afros what is your excuse?Slavery long gone, and nobody forcing you into free labour and deplorable conditions, what is your excuse?
Drumroll...presenting the big elephant in the middle of the room.Cancel or ban me if you guys see fit.The truth does hurt

matr1x

Postby matr1x » February 5th, 2021, 4:51 pm

timelapse wrote:
Blaze d Chalice wrote:That is joke.

To quote Sookdeo from Santana
' If the only good Indian is ah dead Indian, I is a bad one'
Call me racist, at some point I am not going to care anymore.The racist persecution of non-afros in Trinidad is real, deny it all you want.Afros can be racist and reverse racism also makes you a racist.
I fed up hear them ghetto heroes saying, allyuh indian have all the money, government need to equalize school placing because is only a set of indian names getting through with prestige schools,scholarships etc.If indo children mostly focused on getting a good education,instead of sports, why is that a problem?If they doing good and getting good jobs, why is that a problem.Because Indians generally don't go gravitating to gang activity, means to them that indians are weak.Yes there is the argument that not all afros bad and not all indos good, i'll give you that, but the figures do not lie.One of these days, the timid indians will no longer take it.Just as they overcame colonial masters, the persecution of the public service and the persecution of the Eric Williams government, is only a matter of time.
Afros had more time in this country free of the colonial masters ,but chose not to better themselves.Am I wrong?
The Syrians came in here walking door to door selling cloth,watch where they are now.
Indos realised that education was the way forward, it paid off.
Afros what is your excuse?Slavery long gone, and nobody forcing you into free labour and deplorable conditions, what is your excuse?
Drumroll...presenting the big elephant in the middle of the room.Cancel or ban me if you guys see fit.The truth does hurt

Let's never forget "Calcutta ship, alligators in a lagoon, the derogatory Diwali program. We must never forget and if my kid must profile someone not be in the same car with, completely fine with me.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » February 5th, 2021, 5:41 pm

Huh ollor hitting for 6 :lol:

WOW Look at the ethic composition of this incident!

Weak I tell yuh. Alyuh Weak!

https://www.facebook.com/106305304513126/videos/1107638879660288

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 5th, 2021, 5:58 pm

widdyass @ dat video :shock: , uncle have a dread sparta leg & tanty bad too

like d gun failed to go off ? , both very lucky they eh get shot ....

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » February 5th, 2021, 6:02 pm

But on a real note, I don't think there will be an 'enough'.

Most of the victims of these pests usually spend their time at school/work trying to better themselves,
while these stinking cockroaches spend their time planning how to rob and rape.

Then when you or your family get rob or rape, now you have to waste time with police and now you have to work extra hard to make up your losses, all because some baby cobo need a new Jordans.

The ones who can afford it leave here permanently, the rest might try to buy/rent in a gated community and the rest are not enough in numbers to make a group to do anything.

Coupled with the fact that the term "racism" has now been hijacked to mean "anything negative about Quamie and Quamie alone"

White tourists raped by Quamie in Bago - Ladies allour have to be more careful. crime exist everywhere.
Chinese grocery robbed by Quamie - dais just crime dawg. and dem chinee robbing with roulette so e'good for dem.
Indian family house invasion by Quamie - dawg criminals exist in every race. Show me a race with no criminal.

Indian doctor uses N word,
Indian motorist calls the man who attempted to kill his family/reckless driving, "Uneducated"
Chinese don't allow a rasta to enter a grocery because of a previous robbery and character looking sketchy ---WELL BOI!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?????

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » February 5th, 2021, 6:03 pm

Rovin wrote:like d gun failed to go off ? , both very lucky they eh get shot ....

I feel the gun probably wasn't loaded or fake.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 5th, 2021, 6:36 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:But on a real note, I don't think there will be an 'enough'.

Most of the victims of these pests usually spend their time at school/work trying to better themselves,
while these stinking cockroaches spend their time planning how to rob and rape.

Then when you or your family get rob or rape, now you have to waste time with police and now you have to work extra hard to make up your losses, all because some baby cobo need a new Jordans.

The ones who can afford it leave here permanently, the rest might try to buy/rent in a gated community and the rest are not enough in numbers to make a group to do anything.

Coupled with the fact that the term "racism" has now been hijacked to mean "anything negative about Quamie and Quamie alone"

White tourists raped by Quamie in Bago - Ladies allour have to be more careful. crime exist everywhere.
Chinese grocery robbed by Quamie - dais just crime dawg. and dem chinee robbing with roulette so e'good for dem.
Indian family house invasion by Quamie - dawg criminals exist in every race. Show me a race with no criminal.

Indian doctor uses N word,
Indian motorist calls the man who attempted to kill his family/reckless driving, "Uneducated"
Chinese don't allow a rasta to enter a grocery because of a previous robbery and character looking sketchy ---WELL BOI!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?????

Yuh can't call them cockroaches hoss, racism hurts more than gunshots

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » February 7th, 2021, 2:03 pm

I shifting this here because ollor cross-threading 2 very serious matters in that thread.
(the death of Andrea and the race aspect)
So for discussion's sake leave that Andrea thread for stuff only relating to that case.

Phone Surgeon wrote:Rapist and perverts don't specifically come from any race.

Every single Indian could say they have a relative who's a sicko who the family dont let go around girl children or be alone with them or they aren't allowed to mix.

All of the Indians here....talk the truth...everyone have a relative like that.

Doh even start to talk about Indian friends/classmates.....

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:VII and Surgeon speaks harsh realities. Problem with some tuners or the wider population, is they believe afros alone are behind many crimes including what we witnessed with Andrea. Allyuh mc hadda wake up!!

I sure allyuh remember the extensive list of indo officers who were pointed out as being parts of huge human trafficking rings....the problem lies in every single race people!

No one is denying that rapist/bandit/killer/pedo exists in only one race.
Of course in Afghanistan, Turkey, India, Africa, Japan, China etc, you will see criminals of the said respective 'groups'

This is the equivalent of calling a Red Government supporter "thieves", and he retorts with "olyuh UNC teef too"

Trinidad is a multi-racial population with African, Indian, Chinese, Syrian, European, Latinos.
Using the fact that all races commit crimes, we can safely say that criminals exist in each of these groups.
Then none is "better off" than the other, right?
So now we look to see which group/groups is causing the overwhelming majority of crime, or whoever is distressing the citizens MOST.
And as you look closer, you would see one group standing out.
And as you look even closer, you would see that these people were "in charge" for the majority of time, with access to all the taxpayers money and all the heath, education and other facilities, so you have to ask yourself, WHY?

What exactly is the problem?
And unless we ready to answer these questions and not dodge, deflect and blame everyone else, we will not go anywhere.

As a man say, I much rather someone break my car/house window and thief my bag or laptop, than to have 4-6 Quamie tying up and beating my ass with gun and raping and threatening to kill my family, for that same bag or laptop.

Redress10 wrote:

But that isn't racsism if the opportunity presents itself. It have plenty indo bandits in Trinidad but they dare not go target a black person or house right?

The crimes are being committed against what are deemed soft targets. That is the reality.

Well isn't that racist to assume that Injuns and Chinese are "soft targets" and "weak"?
Or that "them have money so they worth robbing/kidnapping"

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”