TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

WTK. T&TEC light pole removal (how? time frame?)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Jigger
Ricer

WTK. T&TEC light pole removal (how? time frame?)

Postby Jigger » January 12th, 2021, 10:18 am

Fellow Tuners,

What's the procedure to remove a light pole from your yard and how long could it possibly take? I tried emailing T&TEC and no response yet. Need to do some construction at home but the light pole and the supports cables balancing it is in the way in my yard.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Re: WTK. T&TEC light pole removal (how? time frame?)

Postby daring dragoon » January 12th, 2021, 4:17 pm

following..... having this same issue.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 12th, 2021, 5:47 pm

ent u have to go inside ttec to lodge a concern verbally & in writing , i doubt they take on such things as email ... if u did go in & they not taking u or dragging u : u cud take d complaint to TT Service Commissions Department ...

Jigger
Ricer

Postby Jigger » January 12th, 2021, 6:42 pm

Rovin wrote:ent u have to go inside ttec to lodge a concern verbally & in writing , i doubt they take on such things as email ... if u did go in & they not taking u or dragging u : u cud take d complaint to TT Service Commissions Department ...

wow, already sounding like a uphill battle but got to get it done. Anyone out there had this successfully done? would like to hear your story.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 12th, 2021, 7:21 pm

Ask the security officer at your ttec branch entrance whos the best person to talk to speed up the process. He will point you to the right team to get it done quickly.

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » January 12th, 2021, 7:46 pm

Go any service centre and make the request and they will send someone to investigate. It is not as simple as just removing the pole. They will have to relocate the pole and this involves redesigning that section of their circuit. Also, you may have to pay for the relocation.

abbow
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abbow » January 13th, 2021, 1:14 pm

went through this December gone

so you have to write a letter to the Facilities dept of ttec, informing them of the reasons you want to move it, copy of deed, cadastral sheet, a diagram of where the pole is where you may want it moved to etc.( not required, but helps in speeding things along)

Then they will send someone to view it. The cost to move i think is 2500 a pole or somewhere around there.

If they installed a pole without notifying you via letter, Lets say a pole for someone else to get a supply, you can raise that as a concern and tell them you not paying for it, since they didnt notify you of the installation prior.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » January 13th, 2021, 1:23 pm

Metal pole? scrap iron men....

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 13th, 2021, 5:34 pm

nervewrecker wrote:Metal pole? scrap iron men....
some nice galvanize plates there.

Jigger
Ricer

Postby Jigger » January 14th, 2021, 11:21 am

abbow wrote:went through this December gone

so you have to write a letter to the Facilities dept of ttec, informing them of the reasons you want to move it, copy of deed, cadastral sheet, a diagram of where the pole is where you may want it moved to etc.( not required, but helps in speeding things along)

Then they will send someone to view it. The cost to move i think is 2500 a pole or somewhere around there.

If they installed a pole without notifying you via letter, Lets say a pole for someone else to get a supply, you can raise that as a concern and tell them you not paying for it, since they didnt notify you of the installation prior.

Thanks very much, very informative.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”