TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Who bright idea it was to do work on the highway when things open back up?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Who bright idea it was to do work on the highway when things open back up?

Postby nervewrecker » December 17th, 2020, 11:46 pm

Every day I seeing the highway red. Only to find out its road works coupled with trini's cant merge.

Where are all the police? Why arent they at interestions dishing out tickets from aside for people causing bottlenecks from shoulder driving? This is something that has plagued free flow since I taking PTSC bus, you telling me they cant find it in them to do this? Drop the speed gun and the nitpicking for blown lights and tint. Do something that will make us happy and that law abiding citizen will benefit from.

Got called this morning on an emergency job, by the time I pack and got there the boat gone. And this is not a local company I do work for. They had called other people and they couldn't do the job.

Is not my productivity alone being affected. Productivity on the whole is being affected. Who idea was it to do work when everything open back up? Why not do it at night or on wekeneds? the overtime comes up less than the backlash from productivity affected across the private and public sector.

Who made the decision to do this nonsense? They have the intelligence of the CEPEP people that leave the wheelbarrow in the road up the hill at robert hill coming from siparia. I had half the mind to slow down to force the truck cmong up the hull to stay on his lane and clear that wheelbarrow away.

And traffic to go back home.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: Who bright idea it was to do work on the highway when things open back up?

Postby zoom rader » December 17th, 2020, 11:50 pm

^^^ Red goverment

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » December 18th, 2020, 12:22 am

I seeing work being done on the creek, the roundabout thing by Otaheite (or wherever) and the highway extension to Point Fortin.

Your government, working for you.

Ripe Chenette
Sweet on this forum

Postby Ripe Chenette » December 18th, 2020, 1:18 am

nervewrecker wrote:Every day I seeing the highway red. Only to find out its road works coupled with trini's cant merge.

Where are all the police? Why arent they at interestions dishing out tickets from aside for people causing bottlenecks from shoulder driving? This is something that has plagued free flow since I taking PTSC bus, you telling me they cant find it in them to do this? Drop the speed gun and the nitpicking for blown lights and tint. Do something that will make us happy and that law abiding citizen will benefit from.

Got called this morning on an emergency job, by the time I pack and got there the boat gone. And this is not a local company I do work for. They had called other people and they couldn't do the job.

Is not my productivity alone being affected. Productivity on the whole is being affected. Who idea was it to do work when everything open back up? Why not do it at night or on wekeneds? the overtime comes up less than the backlash from productivity affected across the private and public sector.

Who made the decision to do this nonsense? They have the intelligence of the CEPEP people that leave the wheelbarrow in the road up the hill at robert hill coming from siparia. I had half the mind to slow down to force the truck cmong up the hull to stay on his lane and clear that wheelbarrow away.

And traffic to go back home.

All things must be done at the greatest possible inconvenience how have you not known this

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » December 18th, 2020, 11:09 am

The subject matter here is just too painful to understand.
In all my decades of using our public road-ways, I have had to learn that what takes place
with road-works represents our total capacity to plan and execute.
I remember as a little boy wishing my dad had some kind of 'BAT MOBILE' that could have flown when we
bounce-up road works.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » December 18th, 2020, 7:00 pm

toyolink wrote:The subject matter here is just too painful to understand.
In all my decades of using our public road-ways, I have had to learn that what takes place
I remember as a little boy wishing my dad had some kind of 'BAT MOBILE' that could have flown when we
bounce-up road works.

I went Gulf City Mall Wednesday and spend 2 hours to go round the frikin roundabout by Sando Bypass and onto the highway... is this normal South traffic. That is madness...

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » December 19th, 2020, 2:55 am

Overtime must pay and the system must be milked.

But I have seen roadworks advertised between 8:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m..

Maybe you live in a yellow area.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » December 19th, 2020, 3:12 am

Gladiator wrote:
bounce-up road works.

I went Gulf City Mall Wednesday and spend 2 hours to go round the frikin roundabout by Sando Bypass and onto the highway... is this normal South traffic. That is madness...
Why did you pass there at that hour? Surely Waze would have directed you to pass via the M2 or even through Union Hall to get on the highway. But yeah, it's torture to get caught up in that mess by South Park.

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » December 19th, 2020, 9:49 pm

Gladiator wrote:
bounce-up road works.

Yeah that side is chaos, best way to get back on the highway from the heart of sando is through st joseph village, across through cocoyea, then cut through C3 to go northbound

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 20th, 2020, 3:44 am

I hear was Bright Ideas...............

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » December 20th, 2020, 2:34 pm

Where thete is positive..there is an opposing negative..vice versa

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » December 20th, 2020, 2:38 pm

That traffic light by South Park/UTT needs to go and all of that traffic would be done...they did it once and it worked..... for the life of me I dont know why they changed it.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » December 20th, 2020, 9:22 pm

I saw it has no work being done on the weeknd.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”