Forums

Websource Question

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Websource Question

Postby widdyphuck » December 7th, 2020, 9:46 pm

I ordered something from Amazon and prealerted the item using the websource mobile application.
On Amazon it says delivered and signed but there is no update on my websource app.
What exactly am I supposed to see on the app when the item reaches Websources Miami destination?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Websource Question

Postby MaxPower » December 7th, 2020, 9:59 pm

wtf wrote:I ordered something from Amazon and prealerted the item using the websource mobile application.
On Amazon it says delivered and signed but there is no update on my websource app.
What exactly am I supposed to see on the app when the item reaches Websources Miami destination?

Hello wtf,

Patience my good man.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » December 7th, 2020, 10:00 pm

I think it may be patience indeed since we are in the Christmas season....

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » December 7th, 2020, 10:25 pm

If it was delivered from Amazon to the Miami warehouse via USPS then you have to wait a few days or longer.
Once it is received at the Miami warehouse you should receive an email from WebSource saying your package is at the Miami warehouse and an estimated date it will be available for you to collect in Trinidad.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » December 7th, 2020, 10:30 pm

It is actually UPS and the package was delivered since Friday but I'm thinking it's the Christmas season and websource may have alot of packages thus the delayed response.

Devourment
Trinituner Peong

Postby Devourment » December 7th, 2020, 10:54 pm

wtf wrote:It is actually UPS and the package was delivered since Friday but I'm thinking it's the Christmas season and websource may have alot of packages thus the delayed response.

Websource's updates are typically a day late under normal circumstances, I expect there would be massive delays due to the Black Friday orders coming in last week.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » December 7th, 2020, 11:01 pm

Its thousands of packages websource gets everyday. When it has big sales like black Friday , Amazon drops off goods by the container load at websource yard and they mark it as delivered. Websource will then take a 2 or 3 days to sort through it and log it when they get to it. No need to worry

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » December 8th, 2020, 7:49 am

Amazon delivered a package to my websource account past monday. Websource notified me that they received it yesterday. I believe the delay is due to the large number of packages that they are receiving over this period

jhonnieblue
Riding on 18's

Postby jhonnieblue » December 8th, 2020, 7:55 am

Had a package delivered yesterday morning and by lunch web source had it marked on the app

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » December 8th, 2020, 8:59 am

When do you expect to be able to collect this in Trinidad?
jhonnieblue wrote:Had a package delivered yesterday morning and by lunch web source had it marked on the app

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » December 8th, 2020, 9:11 am

I had a packaged delivered on Thursday and got the email yesterday. Give it some time

jhonnieblue
Riding on 18's

Postby jhonnieblue » December 8th, 2020, 9:14 am

Prob next week Monday they may deliver, once it in trinidad I usually expect a couple days before delivery
wtf wrote:When do you expect to be able to collect this in Trinidad?
jhonnieblue wrote:Had a package delivered yesterday morning and by lunch web source had it marked on the app

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » December 9th, 2020, 5:50 pm

It's a long waiting game.
none of them seem to be able to provide updates regularly.
Those screenshots just taken.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 9th, 2020, 6:03 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Its thousands of packages websource gets everyday. When it has big sales like black Friday , Amazon drops off goods by the container load at websource yard and they mark it as delivered. Websource will then take a 2 or 3 days to sort through it and log it when they get to it. No need to worry

so u mean they probably search all orders for that address and put it on one container and don't do individual package scans?

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » December 9th, 2020, 7:20 pm

wagonrunner wrote:It's a long waiting game.
none of them seem to be able to provide updates regularly.
Those screenshots just taken.

You use both websource and aeropost?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » December 9th, 2020, 7:54 pm

If Amazon uses usps to deliver 100000 items to a websource address. All those items will go to the closest delivery center. Then that delivery center will make the decision to send out a whole truckload and drop it off at the freight company rather than spend time delivering single single and waiting for a signature for each one. They will scan every item that is loaded into the truck or container and mark it as delivered.

Same thing with dhl and fedex if it's massive amounts of stuff going to the same address

I've seen most of those skyboxes operations in Miami.

Its a massive warehouse with sometimes 10 freight forwarding companies 20 feet apart from each other with endless shipments coming in.

As soon as they come in they are opened for a 2 seconds check and to log in.
If its perfumes or weapons or anything suspicious they will log it for further checking and for the company to.email you and tell you the extra fees to bring or that you can't bring it and they can destroy it or return it to sender at a price.
redmanjp wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:Its thousands of packages websource gets everyday. When it has big sales like black Friday , Amazon drops off goods by the container load at websource yard and they mark it as delivered. Websource will then take a 2 or 3 days to sort through it and log it when they get to it. No need to worry

so u mean they probably search all orders for that address and put it on one container and don't do individual package scans?

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » December 9th, 2020, 9:28 pm

wtf wrote:You use both websource and aeropost?

yes. i do.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”