TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Trini Businesses - Why are you all doing so many simple things wrong!?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Re: Trini Businesses - Why are you all doing so many simple things wrong!?

Postby Numb3r4 » November 30th, 2020, 2:43 am

Don't worry when 2021 rolls around and Biden is sworn in all will be well.

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » November 30th, 2020, 3:41 am

Gladiator wrote:Yeah can't understand for the life of me why Bhagwansinghs cant open till 5PM.

I made an enquiry about this a couple years ago and was told that according to their accounting stats, they make very little sales in the later afternoon period, most of their sales are during the day from contractors etc who spend the big bucks. So in other words, the small items like pipe fittings and screws people commonly pick up after work, its nothing in value compared to the heavy items sold during the day which effectively makes it unattractive to extend the opening hours. Still think its a bit uncaring towards customers but its Trinidad, a sheiting grounds run by sht holes.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 30th, 2020, 7:28 am

Redress10 wrote:Trinidad doesn't even have a semi decent stock exchange.

Reporters always eager to share that x amout of stocka was bought or exchanged and when you do the calculation is a lil 2 million dollars they talking about.

They call that "Business" news. TT is not a business and commerce focus place

That's because the Stock Exchange is manipulated .

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » November 30th, 2020, 9:36 am

Goods arrived in Trinidad over 3 weeks ago and to date cant get to clear them yet... customs fyking around and using the covid excuse to sit on their a55e5 and work as if they own the place.. so fvk businesses that need their goods cause dem only have rotation workforce so they cant clear goods more efficiently...

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 30th, 2020, 10:00 am

Boi is almost a year now customs running slower than cold molasses. Things started slowing down since December and got gradually worse. What used to take days now taking weeks to clear. And it not looking like it gonna improve no time soon.
It have a way to gt faster, but I can't talk about that here.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » November 30th, 2020, 10:14 am

OP get deported

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 30th, 2020, 2:55 pm

88sins wrote:Boi is almost a year now customs running slower than cold molasses. Things started slowing down since December and got gradually worse. What used to take days now taking weeks to clear. And it not looking like it gonna improve no time soon.
Inbox it nah.
As a contingency plan for when stuff reach.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 30th, 2020, 3:41 pm

nervewrecker wrote:
88sins wrote:Boi is almost a year now customs running slower than cold molasses. Things started slowing down since December and got gradually worse. What used to take days now taking weeks to clear. And it not looking like it gonna improve no time soon.
Inbox it nah.
As a contingency bribe for when stuff reach.

There ya go...

Devourment
Trinituner Peong

Postby Devourment » November 30th, 2020, 4:21 pm

mero wrote:OP get deported

I wish, then I wouldn't have a lingering feeling of second-guessing my decision to move back to T&T.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 30th, 2020, 5:14 pm

Glad I leave there....props to OP. You brave.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 30th, 2020, 5:51 pm

Allyuh real bright in here

sickbad
3NE 2NR for life

Postby sickbad » November 30th, 2020, 6:08 pm

ever buy anything in Trini it is usually bar style. (safecard cash most of the time)

1st - Line up
car parts, electrical, hardware with a big counter between the customers and the products. maybe a few representatives to find the item, write in cursive - the description, quantity, + 12.5VAT, get the calculator, tally up.

Please take this to the cashier.
2nd - Line up

Take this back to the counter and hope you get the same representative. who will stamp and sign collected and off you go.

Barcode system would be much easier. (dont mind all the products have bar codes, manufact, model etc. already) we just like EET SO.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 30th, 2020, 7:42 pm

Bottom line,

In order to improve, Trinis must:

Lose the attitude
Reach to work on time
Be efficient/competent
Go the extra mile
Stop the excuses/complaining/lying
Not give up so easily

At least any 2 would even work.

Get productive Trinis, you OWN people are disowning you and seeking other international services and favoring immigrant labour.

Change can start now.

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » November 30th, 2020, 8:32 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:
Inbox it nah.
As a contingency bribe for when stuff reach.

There ya go...

It's called a personal service fee.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 30th, 2020, 8:35 pm

88sins wrote:Allyuh real bright in here

the bright people leave trinidad

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 30th, 2020, 8:59 pm

we all like to bash business but what about d other side of d coin ... :| :| :|

https://www.crowdspring.com/blog/small- ... -customer/

10 Important Things You Can Do To Be A Good Customer

As customers, we often put our expectations in the hands of the customer service team. That being said, there is so much one can do to take charge of their own experience as a customer. The company, the product, and the team are only part of the equation, and not the only deciding factors on how smoothly your experience will go. So how do you, the customer, take charge of your own experience? I’m so glad you asked…

1. Know your needs- Before taking the leap, make sure you know what you need! Sounds simple enough, but knowing exactly what your needs are will prevent you from getting side-tracked or even roped into spending more than you need to. It’s surprising how many prospective customers haven’t given much thought to what specifically they need. Lack of clarity makes it very difficult for a company to meet their needs and more importantly, such lack of clarity also makes it difficult for the customer to get what they need.

list 2

2. Do your research- It’s best to take the lay of the land before making a purchase. There are so many tools at the disposal of consumers, so use them to your advantage. Even using tools like social media to find company and product reviews can be a big help. Also, if a company offers FAQs or other helpful materials, check it out!

research

3. Get to know who you’re working with- Make a connection with the person or team helping you. If you make an effort to learn names and other details, you are more likely to stick out in their minds, and they are even more likely to go that extra mile for you. Surprisingly, even though most people think that speed of the response is the most important factor in a customer’s interaction with a support team, it turns out that empathy is more important. If you make a strong connection, you’ll usually find a level of empathetic support that will make you smile.

meeting

4. Come prepared- Show up with any material, documents, team members, or anything else you might need. It will make you look better, and make the process go significantly smoother for everyone involved. This also goes for things like asking questions. Be sure to have screen shots, links, and anything else folks might need to help you out.

Be Prepared

5. Read the fine print- Someone got paid good money to write all of those tiny words, and you might sign off on them without reading what they mean for you. You wouldn’t want to sign off on handing over your first born for a candy bar (or maybe you would – your call), or something unusual and unfair of the sort, so read everything!

fine print2

6. Take the advice given- Keep in mind that the customer service team wants to help (really, I swear they do), and they work with the product daily. Don’t be shy about taking advice. If you decide not to take the advice, it’s your call, but don’t hold it against the folks who tried to help.

lucy-advice-booth

7. Keep your attitude in check- It’s not always easy to stay calm and play nice when we’re frustrated, but remember you’re dealing with real people. Often in customer service, you aren’t dealing directly with the people who make the rules, so keep that in mind before blowing up at the person on the other end. Also, if you let them finish speaking and just give them a chance, they will help. Take a deep breath, it will all be okay.

attitude

8. Hold your horses- Think before you ask. Is the issue that you’re experiencing actually the end of the world, or is it something small that you can probably sort out on your own? Reach out of you need to, but remember that customer service teams have full plates and often need to prioritize. You wanting to change your profile picture will likely come after someone who lost all of their data.

horses

9. Be available- If you ask for help, make sure you’re available to receive it. We can only assist you if we can find you, so make yourself available. If you say we can reach you at a certain time and we make multiple attempts to reach you at that time, there isn’t a whole lot we can do to help.

available-now

10. Be open to having a good experience- Sometimes we expect that having to reach out to a customer service department will result in a negative experience. The best thing you can do is tell yourself the problem will get resolved and you’ll get to interact with a nice person who is hoping to help you out. Not all customer service experiences are or have to be bad, so be open to the idea that it can be great, and it will make a world of difference. To toot our own horn a little bit – our customer support team has a 99% customer satisfaction rating over the past 2+ months. We work hard to make customers love our service, but we’re also really fortunate to have so many great customers.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 30th, 2020, 9:01 pm

Kewell35 wrote:

I beg to differ.

When the 5 tonne ac fell on me and cut my throat I was taken to sando general.

Leme tell you, first world service and professionalism. Young doctor as well, all the nurses etc that attended to me treated me like I am their own child. Doc doing a job where any false move might have been it for me and we ole talking and laughing there like is coffee he making. Any question you ask he can answer, any advice you need he has it at the tip of his tongue.

Some of the best just never get the credit they deserve.

WRT hours, that's something I wanted to suggest at my new job. Staggering hours and using traffic windows for maximum output while we strive for excellence.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 30th, 2020, 9:10 pm

Last edited by Kewell35 on November 30th, 2020, 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » November 30th, 2020, 9:34 pm

A man vex that the hospital that no one in TT pays to be treated in never have supplies. Couldn't make this sh*t up nah.

Some of the best just never got the credit they deserved. Couldn't have said it better.

Brilliant, brilliant people who just lacking opportunities.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » November 30th, 2020, 9:35 pm

Kewell what you did in the hospital?

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 30th, 2020, 9:51 pm

"A man vex that the hospital that no one in TT pays to be treated in never have supplies. Couldn't make this sh*t up nah."

Overworked and underpaid. Inefficiency all around. Short term contracts.....move you around all the time.
Last edited by Kewell35 on November 30th, 2020, 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » November 30th, 2020, 9:53 pm

nervewrecker wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:

I beg to differ.

When the 5 tonne ac fell on me and cut my throat I was taken to sando general.

Leme tell you, first world service and professionalism. Young doctor as well, all the nurses etc that attended to me treated me like I am their own child. Doc doing a job where any false move might have been it for me and we ole talking and laughing there like is coffee he making. Any question you ask he can answer, any advice you need he has it at the tip of his tongue.

Some of the best just never get the credit they deserve.

WRT hours, that's something I wanted to suggest at my new job. Staggering hours and using traffic windows for maximum output while we strive for excellence.

Great to hear some good news

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » November 30th, 2020, 9:54 pm

Kewell35 wrote:a doctor.

"A man vex that the hospital that no one in TT pays to be treated in never have supplies. Couldn't make this sh*t up nah."

No clue what you are trying to say but I not going through that when I could work in the US. Overworked and underpaid. Inefficiency all around. Short term contracts.....move you around all the time.

After specializing then I could maybe come back to Trinidad.

What I am saying is that the hospital is not run for profit. It is a service to the public that no one technically pays to use so what else can you expect from it?

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » November 30th, 2020, 9:55 pm

Also, did you qualify via Gate?

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 30th, 2020, 9:59 pm

Redress10 wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:a doctor.

No clue what you are trying to say but I not going through that when I could work in the US. Overworked and underpaid. Inefficiency all around. Short term contracts.....move you around all the time.

After specializing then I could maybe come back to Trinidad.

What I am saying is that the hospital is not run for profit. It is a service to the public that no one technically pays to use so what else can you expect from it?

Dude, it's a dump compared to working in the US. This is why so many people working there try to get out of there. Everyone knows the hospital is not run for profit....you missing the point.

sucre251
Street 2NR

Postby sucre251 » November 30th, 2020, 10:07 pm

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » November 30th, 2020, 10:08 pm

What's the point dude. Why so many ppl try to get out of there dude?

sucre251
Street 2NR

Postby sucre251 » November 30th, 2020, 10:09 pm

^^ dat sound like a docta 2 u? he name iz asawh?

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 30th, 2020, 10:11 pm

sucre251 wrote:^^ dat sound like a docta 2 u? he name iz asawh?

lol nah

he's a multimillionaire apparently

sucre251
Street 2NR

Postby sucre251 » November 30th, 2020, 10:28 pm

Mr kewell is a liar becuz he went back n edited n deleted the post in the link
but it is quoted all ovr by other ppl so wat u all tink of mr kewell now? he still sound like a doc?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=632535&start=30#p8749792

Kewell35 wrote:
rspann wrote:OP. based on your opening statement, I get that you are doing medicine. You said" we " so I take it that you are doing medicine. You say everyone and their dog, do you think that some of those that were accepted are lower than you? They were accepted based on their qualifications and have an equal right to an education as you do.

Prestige,that's what you are in it for? Well I suggest you look for something else to do. Medicine is a field where you should genuinely care for people , not something that should be looked on as a prestige job, or a means of getting rich.

I understand why you created this thread( to let us know that you are in a prestigious field) but in trying to cry down others ,you make yourself look like an ass. You are in this prestigious field and you come on Trinituner ole talk to get advice on your options? Can't you do research on your own to find out what you want to know?

BTW, are you an everybody or are you their dog?, seeing you are there too.

1. Who said I doing Medicine? Don't ASSUME, You make an ASS out of ME and U (But mostly you)

2. YES, they lower than me FACTUALLY. THEY GOT LOWER GRADES THAN ME AND YOU TOO, YUH DUNCE.

Medicine is a field where you should genuinely care for people , not something that should be looked on as a prestige job, or a means of getting rich.

Boy, I looking for prestige so I could brush WOMAN. If Medicine doh have prestige again then I not in it. That was the point of the question YOU DUNCE. Like you fraid I gonna brush your woman, well it done happen already.

I understand why you created this thread( to let us know that you are in a prestigious field)

Hoss, you think I care about wasting time to tell people on this forum that I get into medicine? Lower yourself eh because no body thinking about you.

You are in this prestigious field and you come on Trinituner ole talk to get advice on your options? Can't you do research on your own to find out what you want to know?

Well this is part of the research YOU DUNCE FOOL.

BTW, are you an everybody or are you their dog?, seeing you are there too.

I know that. That is why I posted the question.

Ways boy, some body have insecurity issues. Calm yuhself and think before you post eh.
Last edited by sucre251 on November 30th, 2020, 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”