TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Children Dumped in Ocean - Fire National Security !!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Children Dumped in Ocean - Fire National Security !!

Postby matr1x » November 26th, 2020, 5:27 pm

Whats disturbing is these idiots like to criticize trinis as a lawless people while defending actual criminals. Illegals are still illegal.

The tide is turning......and most of the money the UN supposedly donates never ever filters down the system. So stop lying.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 26th, 2020, 5:33 pm

for sure, there are many smart persons who exploit these "funds/grants" and make a sound living off of it
many of them under guise of fancy words like environment, sustainability and ting
most of them simply write articles and "reports" every so often to fulfil their quota to collect a grant(in usd)

matr1x wrote:Whats disturbing is these idiots like to criticize trinis as a lawless people while defending actual criminals. Illegals are still illegal.

The tide is turning......and most of the money the UN supposedly donates never ever filters down the system. So stop lying.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 26th, 2020, 6:38 pm

matr1x wrote:Whats disturbing is these idiots like to criticize trinis as a lawless people while defending actual criminals. Illegals are still illegal.

^^

Trini do not get UN money $$

Venezuelan get UN .. $$$ ..

And plenty .. :D

The Venezuelan are self sufficient .

They are NOT using T&T resources .

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » November 27th, 2020, 5:59 am

these people can illegally enter trinidad during a pandemic with closed borders breaking all laws with no passport and jus because they have little children the court say free they mc. I am a trini and if i park in a no parking, have dark tint or making cook on the beach i will get away one my little children with me? NO!!! they go want to jail my arse, but they BREAKING the law and they get away. IDK why they aint tow them back into Venezuelan waters and sink the boat.
Why the police or coastguard dont impound the boat that illegally bring them here. they doing nothing but only want to have road block by by kapok hotel and roundabouts bothering local black boys while the venes getting a free run to beat down we locals.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 27th, 2020, 7:06 am

daring dragoon wrote:these people can illegally enter trinidad during a pandemic with closed borders breaking all laws with no passport and jus because they have little children the court say free they mc. I am a trini and if i park in a no parking, have dark tint or making cook on the beach i will get away one my little children with me? NO!!! they go want to jail my arse, but they BREAKING the law and they get away. IDK why they aint tow them back into Venezuelan waters and sink the boat.
Why the police or coastguard dont impound the boat that illegally bring them here. they doing nothing but only want to have road block by by kapok hotel and roundabouts bothering local black boys while the venes getting a free run to beat down we locals.

The side effects of COVID and not wearing a mask while driving a PH Tiida :lol:

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 27th, 2020, 7:13 am

Maxipad how yuh feel when yuh fadda rowley send back yuh much loved vennies??

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 27th, 2020, 9:42 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Maxipad how yuh feel when yuh fadda rowley send back yuh much loved vennies??

Hello shakes,

Honestly, it was not a nice feeling.

But i felt a little better knowing it was done humanely.

And I felt even better knowing that NO Vene will be thrown out to sea like that again and allyuh boat sinking dreams are over.

“We’re alot better than that” - The Hon. Keith Rowley.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 27th, 2020, 9:44 am

daring dragoon wrote:these people can illegally enter trinidad during a pandemic with closed borders breaking all laws with no passport and jus because they have little children the court say free they mc. I am a trini and if i park in a no parking, have dark tint or making cook on the beach i will get away one my little children with me? NO!!! they go want to jail my arse, but they BREAKING the law and they get away. IDK why they aint tow them back into Venezuelan waters and sink the boat.

Yeh but Trinis still parking anywhere, driving like asses, breaking all the traffic laws hoping to get away, not wearing masks, not washing hands, LITTERING, zessing carelessly.

And they getting away with it.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » November 27th, 2020, 9:55 am

I assume maduro will arrange with Trinidad to send over Guardio national to bring back home his citizens now . Nice covered boats and everyone will be repatriated

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 27th, 2020, 10:00 am

MaxPower wrote:

Yeh but Trinis still parking anywhere, driving like asses, breaking all the traffic laws hoping to get away, not wearing masks, not washing hands, LITTERING, zessing carelessly.

And they getting away with it.

Trinidad Law books must have EVERY LAW known to mankind.

Yet sweet T&T still a lawless society or community or banana plantation .

LOOK AND SEE WHO SENT BACK THESE VENEZUELAN BABIES :evil:

Littering is a phenomena - ONLY in Trini

Once there were lots lots garbage bins - public garbage bins .

Nowadays try and find a public garbage bin in Port-of-Spain.

If you see a private garbage bin it's overflowing with garbage .

So who is REALLY in charge here with this garbage ting ?

Is it CEPEP ?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 27th, 2020, 10:50 am

RedVEVO wrote:
timelapse wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:Children were not dumped in the ocean,else they wouldnt be alive, stop wilding up a scene. As for Venezuela and Moonilal,they could both fornicate their respective selves.Moonilal is a washed up has been that looking for relevence and has a fondness for spanish skanks, Trini women not going to tolerate his shite for long,no matter how much money he has.Plain talk bad manners.
As for the Venezuela government, fix yuh own country and stop vexing when Trinidad put their foot down with illegal immigrants.Do any of you know what becomes of Trinidadians that get caught illegally in Venezuela?Tortured,ransomed and possibly never seen again.Get to the root of the problem.If your country was operating from this moral high horse that they now seem to have,the citizens would have no need to flee.So don't pretend to care now

Hello timelapse,

They were dumped in the ocean but because of the swift action by our concerned locals, we saved their lives.

Humanity shouted to us, and we as a people answered.

And Trinidad isnt putting their foot down on illegal immigrants. They tried the inhumane and heartless approach and it backfired with the perpetrators facing the consequences.

The current situation in T&T is under control and the support is at an all time high.

I think the very few Trinis that are upset should have a peaceful protest on the promenade on the Venezuelan influx.

Max is only "sufferers" complaining about our Venezuelan brothers and sisters .

THEY should march in a bilingual protest in front of the UN Office in POS .

We can arrange some light refreshments . Salsa Kingfish with grill potatoes and garlic corn on cob.

No worry about the cost - it may just be 2 or 3 or maximum 3 1/2 protestors :D

RedVev,

Thats true, sufferers and racists mostly in very small numbers who are in opposition.

I can just imagine the banners of disgruntled protestors.

“ Vene take the Wuk i refused ”
“ Throw the babies back out to sea ”
“ F the UN “
“ Too much Vene support “
“ Vene tief my husband “
“ Venes please stop working so hard “

Smh

Carry on with the circle jerk you and Vevo got going on.

Let's keep is going on :lol:

* Vene GF leave meh so I want HOLA (HELP) from UN
* Vene BF leave meh so I come to maco and to see if SHE here .
* Vene say I has de smallest arepa
* Vene like Boat Ride
* Time-lapse caught with a Haitan man and say SHE is a Vene.
* Haitian man marry Time-lapse in de Vene Red House

Lets add poetic justice to the list
* RedVevo runs out of money and the Vene man he getting brush from leave him for some other fool
*RedVevo gets murdered by same Vene
*RedVevo stops being a boolaman with sick fantasies of me and a Haitian

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 27th, 2020, 10:52 am

Kenjo wrote:I assume maduro will arrange with Trinidad to send over Guardio national to bring back home his citizens now . Nice covered boats and everyone will be repatriated

Never to see the light of day again.....

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » November 27th, 2020, 11:15 am

that is what should have happen to our insurgents in 1990 !!!

sorry but that my my biggest issue or "Pet Peeve" we had people who take over our elected government and they were all in busses and those transport reach , really reach their destinations. Now most of the criminal behavior/crimes/gangs sprang up after that time

timelapse wrote:
Kenjo wrote:I assume maduro will arrange with Trinidad to send over Guardio national to bring back home his citizens now . Nice covered boats and everyone will be repatriated

Never to see the light of day again.....

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » November 27th, 2020, 11:52 am

Glug glug 20 venes at the bottom in a tug

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 27th, 2020, 2:19 pm

timelapse wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
timelapse wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:Children were not dumped in the ocean,else they wouldnt be alive, stop wilding up a scene. As for Venezuela and Moonilal,they could both fornicate their respective selves.Moonilal is a washed up has been that looking for relevence and has a fondness for spanish skanks, Trini women not going to tolerate his shite for long,no matter how much money he has.Plain talk bad manners.
As for the Venezuela government, fix yuh own country and stop vexing when Trinidad put their foot down with illegal immigrants.Do any of you know what becomes of Trinidadians that get caught illegally in Venezuela?Tortured,ransomed and possibly never seen again.Get to the root of the problem.If your country was operating from this moral high horse that they now seem to have,the citizens would have no need to flee.So don't pretend to care now

Hello timelapse,

They were dumped in the ocean but because of the swift action by our concerned locals, we saved their lives.

And Trinidad isnt putting their foot down on illegal immigrants. They tried the inhumane and heartless approach and it backfired with the perpetrators facing the consequences.

The current situation in T&T is under control and the support is at an all time high.

I think the very few Trinis that are upset should have a peaceful protest on the promenade on the Venezuelan influx.

We can arrange some light refreshments . Salsa Kingfish with grill potatoes and garlic corn on cob.

RedVev,

Thats true, sufferers and racists mostly in very small numbers who are in opposition.

“ F the UN “
“ Vene tief my husband “

Smh

* Vene like Boat Ride

* RedVevo runs out of money and the Vene man he getting brush from leave him for some other fool

Ok that nice .. :D

Max, they continue to deport our Venezuelan Brother and Sisters .

It's time to join a protest :D

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 28th, 2020, 8:10 pm

Did anybody question why the Children's Authority of T&T did not become involved ?

Hwells
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Hwells » November 28th, 2020, 8:17 pm

RedVEVO wrote:Did anybody question why the Children's Authority of T&T did not become involved ?

wah jhang leader tell them not to

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 28th, 2020, 8:19 pm

Hwells wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:Did anybody question why the Children's Authority of T&T did not become involved ?

wah jhang leader tell them not to

Yup :D

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 28th, 2020, 8:47 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
timelapse wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
timelapse wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Hello timelapse,

RedVev,

“ F the UN “
“ Vene tief my husband “

Smh

* Vene like Boat Ride

Hello RedVEVO,

No need for protests my good man, if that does happen, the support from this country would be out of this world. It will be the greatest togetherness this country has ever seen.

Imagine 400,000+ Venes, locals, business communities and Govt support....T&T dont really want us starting a protest.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 29th, 2020, 7:55 am

MaxPower wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
timelapse wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
timelapse wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
Hello timelapse,

RedVev,

“ F the UN “
“ Vene tief my husband “

Smh

* Vene like Boat Ride

Hello RedVEVO,

No need for protests my good man, if that does happen, the support from this country would be out of this world. It will be the greatest togetherness this country has ever seen.

Imagine 400,000+ Venes, locals, business communities and Govt support....T&T dont really want us starting a protest.

Max, As you may have predicted or even figured out by now this Venezuelan intrigue is just a RED HERRING :D

It's aimed at the hard core " sufferers " .

But to target babies and children by saying bye in the ocean in a piroque is a Maduro thinking pattern :drinking:

Meanwhile EU send us a grant $64 Million to HELP T&T CITIZENS ..

Sanjin Soldatic, charge d'Affaires at the EU Delegation to TT, added, “The funding for this initiative forms part of Team Europe, the global EU response to covid19 supporting partner countries, as the need to drive growth has become even more urgent now due to the impact of covid19. It is fortunate, therefore, that a main component of the programme, the Innovation Challenge Fund, targets SMEs – the group that has been especially hard-hit.”

https://newsday.co.tt/2020/11/29/tt-get ... ion-plans/

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » November 29th, 2020, 8:44 am

What EU grant has to do with immigration from Venezuelans ? Should the EU have given the money to maduro instead ? Not following the trail here

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 29th, 2020, 9:44 am

those grants cashing straight into the consolidated fund
ie impsbert pocket

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 29th, 2020, 10:38 am

pugboy wrote:those grants cashing straight into the consolidated fund
ie impsbert pocket

Yup :D

And fertility drugs and gold jewelry .

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 29th, 2020, 10:50 am

Kenjo wrote:What EU grant has to do with immigration from Venezuelans ? Should the EU have given the money to maduro instead ? Not following the trail here

Ok follow closely :D

Let's make it simple like ABC or License Regulations Test .

T&T signed onto EU and United Nation conventions and many other international treaties etc., - Google it .
The primary AIM is to have a World into community thinking and NOT to be selfish . Rich countries help poor etc.

Trinidad refuses to acknowledge labelled UN Refugees . Give excuses and allow Lawyers to dictate foreign policy based on Laws that should find solutions not generate DEATH and CONFUSION and FAMILY DISCORD .

Yet we accept huge sums of money for development from these very people.

The cuss and abuse them internationally like perrotito and perratita .

Development of what ?

What Trini developing ?

What is T&T improving ?

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » November 29th, 2020, 12:37 pm

Ah ok so the UN should basically come in and form some camps and we can accommodate all the refugees . They should provide transport so that they don’t risk their lives coming across in these perilous boats . The UN has people specialized in refugees handling and should probably use us a base but our small geologic size is the biggest issue and they need to concentrate on that more

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 29th, 2020, 6:52 pm

Kenjo wrote:Ah ok so the UN should basically come in and form some camps and we can accommodate all the refugees . They should provide transport so that they don’t risk their lives coming across in these perilous boats . The UN has people specialized in refugees handling and should probably use us a base but our small geologic size is the biggest issue and they need to concentrate on that more

IF that is what YOU want :D
You can maybe send your PLAN to the Red G.

Trini have so much land wasting and wasting ..

Maybe we can have a " Migrant Tourism " industry .

Trini get billions millions of billion of Grants for Development / Funds and we never hear about these "slush funds " .

They just disappear :drinking:

Maybe T&T can "sell" citizenships to the World instead of taxing and tax on the T&T Citizens for EVERYTHING :roll:

Many countries SELL citizenship including the UK ( United Kingdom ) and USA .

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 29th, 2020, 6:58 pm

FRANCE HELPING REFUGEES

" Forty-five migrants "including a pregnant woman and children" were rescued Saturday in the English Channel after their improvised boat found itself "in trouble" off Dunkirk, French authorities said.

Several of the people "appeared to be in a state of hypothermia" after being brought aboard a patrol ship, the French prefecture in charge of the Channel and North Sea said in a statement "

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/europe/top-st ... r-BB1bsEKX

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » November 29th, 2020, 7:43 pm

The UN is hogtying Trinidad and Tobago. And they will sanction our country.

But that doesn't mean the average trini can't do something. Just saying

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 29th, 2020, 8:03 pm

matr1x wrote:The UN is hogtying Trinidad and Tobago. And they will sanction our country.

Boobolee of the Caribbean

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 29th, 2020, 8:44 pm

zoom rader wrote:
matr1x wrote:The UN is hogtying Trinidad and Tobago. And they will sanction our country.

Boobolee of the Caribbean

How do you "hogtying" a country ?

EU just give TT $64 Million for "Development purposes " ..

Wiggy Cammy collect it and she smiling nice nice :wink:

Keep the " hogtying" going :lol:

BUT PLEASE LEAVE BABIES OUT OF THE OCEAN :roll:

https://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/trin ... ogramme_en

" The Honourable Camille Robinson-Regis, Minister of Planning and Development announced that the TT Government has signed a Financing Agreement for a development aid programme “Support to a Competitive and Innovative Economy in Trinidad and Tobago”, with the European Union under the 11th European Development Fund (EDF) amounting to EUR 8 M (TTD 64 Million) of grant funding."
Last edited by RedVEVO on November 29th, 2020, 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”