TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Children Dumped in Ocean - Fire National Security !!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Re: Children Dumped in Ocean - Fire National Security !!

Postby nervewrecker » November 25th, 2020, 5:04 pm

The man of the moment.

The ladies fond of him but he is a faithful family oriented gentleman that has eyes for his wife and his baby girl.

Many trini men can take a few pointers from this fine young gentleman. Just 28 years old.

Again, just confirming the kids and people made it back safe. Daniel couldn't talk earlier as he was hard at work. Image

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 25th, 2020, 5:09 pm

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:^^^

" .. Moonilal claimed that the Minister of National Security, Attorney General and others are now in contempt of court and “could face ah jail” over the deportation of the Venezuelan minors.

The deportation has been met with international criticism.

Juan Guaidó, Venezuela’s Opposition leader, in a tweet condemned the move, calling it “cruel”. "

http://www.looptt.com/content/frighteni ... n-children

The perpetrators of this inhumane and barbaric act must be brought to justice and terminated immediately.

This was fueled by outright hate, jealousy and vengeance from T&T nationals and they must be dealt with severely.

GOD BLESS the overly immense support from the T&T locals. It came to my understanding that Trinis offered warm food and blankets upon their arrival.

I am trying to see if i can meet the reunited family personally to embrace them and beg for forgiveness on behalf of our nation.

Mark my word, this will never happen again.
You have not offered them anything.

You are an exploter of cheap illegal vene criminals

Zoom,

There are no illegal Venes in T&T as far as i am aware. Every Vene i have asked if they have their documents have said yes.

I trust in our border patrol and that they will humanely deport those attempting to enter unlawfully.

Furthermore my good man, i do not condone exploitation and i will report it if seen.

Look around and observe Zoom, see what is happening and rather than focusing on your boy Max, focus on how you can change things or learn to adapt.

The Venezuelans are here to stay and they have more than enough support.
You asked if they had papers , yet still did you confirm or saw that these so called papers that they have genuine?

Red goverment supporters are known for manufacturing fake papers and ID cards.

All potential employers need to clarify with immigration and confirm if vene papers are real or not .

Max you have to be a boobolee to beilive word of mouth, you sounding like a typical red Goverment supporter.

Congrats you just made on to the nominee list for Tun Tun of the week agian.

Zoom,

I am not immigration or the TTPS bro...i sure you believe that at least

But do you go around asking every driver on the road for their driver’s permit?

Only if we have good reason or credible suspicion should we report someone.

Furthermore, a Venezuelan is not obligated to present identification/documentation to any Trini that wants to be boldfaced to ask AND vice versa.

An employer can get fined/charged for hiring non Citizens without work permits

Zoom,

This is correct.

I remember clearly an immigrant came to apply for a box boy position and I saw his documents and made copies of it for his file.

Months later, i cannot say what transpired but the TTPS came asking me what documents i had from him as he told them his work permit was stolen. I told them i was 100% positive i saw his documents and his file was destroyed in a fire. We were suppose to make more copies but i was waiting on WebSource to deliver ink for the printer.

I never saw the Venezuelan again, he probably got back his permit and moved on to another job.
I can't deny that some are pests. They don't want to work and trying to sponge off the freeness here.

Two passed though me. Complete waste of time. The second being worst than the first. Only making children like rat. He is now 21 and had 4 children. Will start off work real good for a few days and after that he does get stupid. He is illegal here and in line to get papers to be legal. Just yesterday I told him don't make me call immigration and have them deport him and his whole family for playing smart with me and playing the fool.

Went so far as to threathen me as well.

The other is an IT tech. Had a fake profile in fb (maria lopez) messaging and saying she coming here. She always trying to push for the guy to get work. I played along until he get make out. Must see if I find some of the pics.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 25th, 2020, 9:57 pm

nervewrecker wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
The perpetrators of this inhumane and barbaric act must be brought to justice and terminated immediately.

This was fueled by outright hate, jealousy and vengeance from T&T nationals and they must be dealt with severely.

GOD BLESS the overly immense support from the T&T locals. It came to my understanding that Trinis offered warm food and blankets upon their arrival.

I am trying to see if i can meet the reunited family personally to embrace them and beg for forgiveness on behalf of our nation.

Mark my word, this will never happen again.
You have not offered them anything.

You are an exploter of cheap illegal vene criminals

Zoom,

There are no illegal Venes in T&T as far as i am aware. Every Vene i have asked if they have their documents have said yes.

I trust in our border patrol and that they will humanely deport those attempting to enter unlawfully.

Furthermore my good man, i do not condone exploitation and i will report it if seen.

Look around and observe Zoom, see what is happening and rather than focusing on your boy Max, focus on how you can change things or learn to adapt.

The Venezuelans are here to stay and they have more than enough support.
You asked if they had papers , yet still did you confirm or saw that these so called papers that they have genuine?

Red goverment supporters are known for manufacturing fake papers and ID cards.

All potential employers need to clarify with immigration and confirm if vene papers are real or not .

Max you have to be a boobolee to beilive word of mouth, you sounding like a typical red Goverment supporter.

Congrats you just made on to the nominee list for Tun Tun of the week agian.

Zoom,

I am not immigration or the TTPS bro...i sure you believe that at least

But do you go around asking every driver on the road for their driver’s permit?

Only if we have good reason or credible suspicion should we report someone.

Furthermore, a Venezuelan is not obligated to present identification/documentation to any Trini that wants to be boldfaced to ask AND vice versa.

An employer can get fined/charged for hiring non Citizens without work permits

Zoom,

This is correct.

I remember clearly an immigrant came to apply for a box boy position and I saw his documents and made copies of it for his file.

Months later, i cannot say what transpired but the TTPS came asking me what documents i had from him as he told them his work permit was stolen. I told them i was 100% positive i saw his documents and his file was destroyed in a fire. We were suppose to make more copies but i was waiting on WebSource to deliver ink for the printer.

I never saw the Venezuelan again, he probably got back his permit and moved on to another job.
I can't deny that some are pests. They don't want to work and trying to sponge off the freeness here.

Two passed though me. Complete waste of time. The second being worst than the first. Only making children like rat. He is now 21 and had 4 children. Will start off work real good for a few days and after that he does get stupid. He is illegal here and in line to get papers to be legal. Just yesterday I told him don't make me call immigration and have them deport him and his whole family for playing smart with me and playing the fool.

Went so far as to threathen me as well.

The other is an IT tech. Had a fake profile in fb (maria lopez) messaging and saying she coming here. She always trying to push for the guy to get work. I played along until he get make out. Must see if I find some of the pics.

" He is illegal here and in line to get papers to be legal. Just yesterday I told him don't make me call immigration and have them deport him and his whole family for playing smart with me and playing the fool. "

Using Venezuelans for Slave Labor no doubt ..
Then threatening them when he trying to pay them $20 per day .

There is a guy in Grand B who has a car wash and Venezuelans work for him from 9 am to 7 pm .

He pays them $75 a day for washing 20 cars a day .

Trini economics :roll:

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 25th, 2020, 10:18 pm

United Nation NEWS

Human Rights violations says United Nations :

Tells T&T to STOP VIOLATIONS with respect to CHILDREN :!: :!:

https://guardian.co.tt/news/un-deeply-c ... dcc4c96887

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 25th, 2020, 10:34 pm

Worked with a local contractor, operates heavy equipment.

Worked with me says he cant understand English.

Sprayed soap water on a roof, I slip and fell on my back and got cut in 4 places.

Lost my mask, make me get a $1000.00 ticket, told the police he cant understand English so he donno what a mask is.

Left my $6500.00 manifold gauge on top an ac in the hot blazing sun.

Waste real time on jobs, things like try to drill with the drill in hammer saying he dont know the bit supposed to spin. Waste time trying to wire an ac saying he dont know where the wire passes. Tried to tighten a flat head screw with a Phillip head screw driver. Full my trunk with water, burst my rear spoiler light wire, eats and leave rubbish in the car, eat and leave rubbish in people place, dont bathe before he come to work, forget he have to come to work and will call you and tell you come back for him after lying and saying he was by his sister but I passed him picking up bottle in donkley grass side the road, will find every piece of copper on a site but cant find an electrical outlet, cline tline up hose for our pressure washer, he disconnect the hose and gone back for our 100 foot hose to run out about 20 feet, lost his shoes so he come to work barefooted, says new shoes burst so he cant come out to work on an industrial compound so I tell him eat his breakfast and we will tackle it after - he eat and jump out the car walking barefoot across two compound to go by a water cooler because he want cold water.
Saw him stand up by a client a day half hour outside with his hand on the pressure washer nozzle just waving it around and letting the pressure washer make noise so I will think he working.

I lego he ass, he gone back to work with the contractor.

two days he work good, third day he sit down whole day and said he forget how to start the excavator.
get lego dey.

Come back and beg for a work, not saying he get fired eh.

Now he speaks English. He could service and wire ac. He could set up and use pressure washer, drill and screwdriver. He have 3 kids and a 4th on the way and he is 21 years old.

Left my pliers on top a tuner ac saying he didn't use that, i did, so he pick up the tools he used. Waste half day to go for that after he spend half day playing he dont know where it is and it in the vehicle. Swith off a breaker after we done work and I had to go back and switch it on in the afternoon Monday morning. left an ac scrapped out, said he forget it, sorry. left two more ac scrap out, said sorry again, left the ladder by someone after climbing down it, said sorry again, took out the extension cord and leave it by someone after I point out vaccume pump, 410 adapter and gauge to leave for the guy (went in the trunk and look for the extension eh), when we reach on the job site, we cant work cuz we have no power, again - sorry, made me loose the job in sando city corporation / sando market / odpm office etc because everytime they do something they look to screw up something to have to come back, every every every god damn job!
Worked on an ac in an office, worked good all day. I said leme run by the grocery to get something drink for us. Come back, tool side the road in the dark where men cold sprang it. I sit down half hour waiting saying maybe he in the washroom, done pack up waiting. Hour pass, more time pass.....called him. He behind a compound in the dark where it have copper and metal saying he went to look for wifi, eh hear when I come back. You does hear my exhaust half mile away. The router in the room where we work. he not authorized to be roamng the compound.

Well that was the end of him. No more sh1t and trying to feel sorry for men.

bad employees make bad bosses, I been to nice and forgiving with some men.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 25th, 2020, 10:38 pm

^^^ Dat cah be real , you on kicks

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 25th, 2020, 10:43 pm

you feel is joke? I can call the name of the tuners he do this by.

I try and try and try with this man. My sister even drop off food and stuff for them because she sees them catching their skin to live.

If he know he going to lime, he says drop him off there but will leave his papers and money in the car so he can call me and as I out I will drop him home one time cuz it late.

he and a next guy dilly dally whole evening and I reach home just before 12 midnight, offload tools etc and pack up for in the morning. He wife have to go in the hospital to make the baby so he message me 2am saying his docs in the car if I can bring it and if I know any taxi working that hour.

phone on silent mother fcker, firetruck you and who dead outside, is 5am I pumping next morning. have to be in carnage to do a job for a company.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 25th, 2020, 10:51 pm

Hello nervewrecker,

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Unfortunately those experiences are in the minority and really refer to the few bad apples.

The majority are quite favorable and in these cases are not a reflection on the whole.

I will encourage you to report any illegal activity that you suspect.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 25th, 2020, 11:14 pm

oh, and sando fish market too and works on carib street.

He try to pull the hose over a brand new shiny black mazda 3 in the corp yard, I think its a police own.

Seriviced and left all the ac working in admin, he take off the breaker on them after, why? I donno.

He and the next guy leave the ac for the police head scrap out, a week pass and that remain so.

He and the next guy doing two 3 tonne floor ceiling in the canteen they wanna use as an office. Building empty, nothing to mess up, nothing to damage, eh even need to spread plastic, just pelt water and wash down afterwards. suck eye.
I past being tired now, I take a set and a lil rest. Half day gone. hear how them does work, both men taking out screws on the condenser, then both men set up the pressure washer, one wash and the next stand up and watch. Come inside, do the evap, same thing. One blower motor not good and they cant remember the direction of rotation. They scrap back out the next unit to see the orientation and left the faulty motor connected. Next day I on another job far away and fine to get the motor, no motor. City corp call and tell me all the units scrap out and nothing working, they ready to occupy the space.

How much damage control I will do? Everytime I do something they have to be calling me back because everything I have to check back with a fine tooth comb to make sure they do it. best I just do it myself. I end up telling them withhold the funds they have to pay me for all the job I do and give someone else to do it yes. And we talking thousands or dollars. They saying how I talking rough to the workers but they not there with me when I fedup with the sh1t I getting and have to tolerate dotishness whole time.

Gone by general earth movers, first time I officially doing work for them. Left them to service 5 nts, they in a line and all the condensres at waist height. I went to collect a payment. Come back, one unit not working (well one had to change too), they told me it was working. Now it not working. I open the condenser and everything burnt up, capacitor explodes and the whole side where the compressor was filled with oil. So these two men scrap this, wash the coil and eh see that. When I open it and see that I call both of them and ask if they didn't see this, they said they didn't notice.

Every god damn day is back and forth, back and forth doing damage control. Lost that job with general earth movers too. And that is after I came highly recommended.

These two fools and the next set push me to the brink of a nervous breakdown. Reached to where I can't even function and police stop me going up a one way. I tell the truth, officer, I just donno where I going and cant remember where I come from I just driving. That was the same day coming from by general earth movers. If one of the bigger companies didn't notice it and pull me in I would have been worst off.

Owner and director (a tuner) call me a morning and in a stern voice said he wants to talk to me. He saw my responsiveness drop, my quality drop, my attention span drop, stress levels rise and frustration levels rise over the last few months. He wants me to come in and we will have a talk about my future. Well I just about give up and say well thats it.

Instead he reiterated what he had spoken to me about in the room with two other company personnel (same tuner) and someone else. He said that they dont stand for that kinda thing in that company and they will not tolerate it. So he will like me to know that whatever I need to get the job done and keep me going they will provide (mostly at their expense). They want nothing in return because from day 1 when I walked through the doors and started working for them he saw something in me that he likes.
And he will also like to remind me off the job offer that stands on the table if I am willing to accept it and be at a far larger capacity to handle all the work with their resources and personnel. They will provide everything I need, I just provide my expertise and guidance.

Want quite sure how to feel when an intervention becomes an interview and personnel from one of the most powerful company in the private sector is not asking "what can you do for us" but "what can we do for you" instead. I dont feel threatened, intimidated, nervous or anything, its like casual talk and relief with a sign of a brighter future and prospects I couldn't even imagine.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 25th, 2020, 11:23 pm

MaxPower wrote:Hello nervewrecker,

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Unfortunately those experiences are in the minority and really refer to the few bad apples.

The majority are quite favorable and in these cases are not a reflection on the whole.

I will encourage you to report any illegal activity that you suspect.

Is just a few pests it have. most I know are hard working and very nice people. heck they work harder than trinis. Have two vene girls work for a construction company. I watching the baby face on one and normally I like my girls slim like me. Gyul toting two bucket of cement, emptying it and coming back for two more. Over and over.

I scoping she out and be miring. But at the same time dont wanna be noticed in case she takes offence and knock me down. I cant take a lash from that girl nah, may not get up. have men out here may not be able to take a lash from she. Not one bucket of cement she going eh, two at a time.

I can vouch for my boy daniel though, trinis can take a page out his book. And the Colombian guy that works Edge in Paira Suites. I think the female watriess with the gold teeth is local and she gives very good service. Sucks they can't sit with us and dine, company policy. Most times is us alone there and we sure as hell wont mind them sitting with us and relaxing a bit.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 26th, 2020, 12:50 am

Is more bacchanal

Harsh words for OAS ..

https://newsday.co.tt/2020/11/25/rowley ... -migrants/

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 26th, 2020, 1:05 am

Shame on T&T,

Total embarrassment.

Men have to get fired and make a jail.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 26th, 2020, 1:08 am

The Judge :

" She advised attorneys for the Attorney General to go to their client and tell him he must come up with a policy to treat with “all these people.” She said the situation could not go on this way, with children being detained in jail-like facilities or police stations or separated from their parents.

https://newsday.co.tt/2020/11/25/lawyer ... day-night/

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » November 26th, 2020, 5:18 am

Why dey don't go and hymc back to their country?

Firetruck the UN too

Like trinis lolo fall off?

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » November 26th, 2020, 8:25 am

matr1x wrote:Firetruck the UN too

Words and sentiments T&T might live to regret- you the general public dont know how much $$$ we gets from these Un and related orgs.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » November 26th, 2020, 8:29 am

death365 wrote:

Words and sentiments T&T might live to regret- you the general public dont know how much $$$ we gets from these Un and related orgs.

How much exactly ? They recently withdrew some funding to help support migrants not so ?

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » November 26th, 2020, 8:34 am

watch in the budget books and 90 % of psip is funded directly or indirectly by Un orgs as well as UNICEF, UNLIREC, UNIC, FAO, ILO, UNDP, UN Women, UNFPA, UNEP, PAHO/WHO, ECLAC, UNESCO, UNHCR, IOM, UN AIDS, IMO, UNODC, ITU and WFP.

Kenjo wrote:
death365 wrote:

How much exactly ? They recently withdrew some funding to help support migrants not so ?

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » November 26th, 2020, 9:08 am

Except most of of the fund and service never reached the average trini. Its alot of inflated figures that sound great on paper but never actually materializes

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » November 26th, 2020, 9:15 am

Misleading title. It makes it sound like children were thrown overboard.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 26th, 2020, 10:04 am

death365 wrote:

Excellent comment :D

We practically cannot survive without the UN support .

Human rights violations especially with respect to children can only burn bridges and cause us to lose financial investments which is in dire need in Trinidad .

Our great Carnival 2021 money maker is now defunct . Tourism is in the bunker . And we import ALL our petrol .

We in deep " do do " :roll:

But extremely troubling is that the heated responses given to foreign NGO officials and other foreign Gov't official .

Professional diplomats are needed with foreign affairs .

Respect is needed with organization such as OAS and UN :wink:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 26th, 2020, 10:37 am

matr1x wrote:Why dey don't go and hymc back to their country?

Firetruck the UN too

Like trinis lolo fall off?

Slim,

Burn some calories and use your head.

Firetruck the UN?

And Venezuelans are not “hdmc” back to their country. They came here to seek a better life and the majority of the locals are here to support them.

When things settle in their country, then it will be safe to return. Here in T&T they are starting new lives, better lives, they are starting a family, working hard and progressing.....finding love.

The beat up from the minority of the population over the Venes is highly amusing to me.

The Govt, service seekers and business communities are simply unconcerned with allyuh persistent crying and whining.

Get productive Trinis, get a job.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » November 26th, 2020, 11:34 am

What is UN doing for Venezuela or they were kicked out though ?why not have some mobile medical trucks on Venezuelans land bound countries . Walk over get treatment and then return to their home country

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » November 26th, 2020, 12:13 pm

MC boy worked on a mini split at a customer house.

When we finish service it, it not coming on. He had taken off the switch and unplug it for service and put back in only the plug.

Spent hours checking it and the system not powering up. Cetch ass to figure out the wiring. It reach to where we damage it so we have to replace it. Easier option was to change the board so the system will remain looking like it is. One set ah mad wirirng in the house, I think the switch was a single pole switch so one line always live and it wire so it always lighting so you think it on.
After I catch ass to retrofit it, same issue again, no power. After a day and a half of catch ass he will come and say "switch off, I forget switch off, sorri, sorri, I forget". Home time nah, so time to rack up, time to say he had taken off the switch, so now that it works, we can go home and he get a day and a half pay to just waste time.

I realise this boy not stupid, he very smart and know how to waste time. Other Venezuelan nationals on our shores say send him and his family back because they will get a bad reputation from pple like him. Said it have some that fully dunce from tucopita that literally live in the bush and have no sense at all and he sounds like one.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 26th, 2020, 1:12 pm

Children were not dumped in the ocean,else they wouldnt be alive, stop wilding up a scene. As for Venezuela and Moonilal,they could both fornicate their respective selves.Moonilal is a washed up has been that looking for relevence and has a fondness for spanish skanks, Trini women not going to tolerate his shite for long,no matter how much money he has.Plain talk bad manners.
As for the Venezuela government, fix yuh own country and stop vexing when Trinidad put their foot down with illegal immigrants.Do any of you know what becomes of Trinidadians that get caught illegally in Venezuela?Tortured,ransomed and possibly never seen again.Get to the root of the problem.If your country was operating from this moral high horse that they now seem to have,the citizens would have no need to flee.So don't pretend to care now

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Children Dumped in Ocean - Fire National Security !!

Postby MaxPower » November 26th, 2020, 1:27 pm

timelapse wrote:Children were not dumped in the ocean,else they wouldnt be alive, stop wilding up a scene. As for Venezuela and Moonilal,they could both fornicate their respective selves.Moonilal is a washed up has been that looking for relevence and has a fondness for spanish skanks, Trini women not going to tolerate his shite for long,no matter how much money he has.Plain talk bad manners.
As for the Venezuela government, fix yuh own country and stop vexing when Trinidad put their foot down with illegal immigrants.Do any of you know what becomes of Trinidadians that get caught illegally in Venezuela?Tortured,ransomed and possibly never seen again.Get to the root of the problem.If your country was operating from this moral high horse that they now seem to have,the citizens would have no need to flee.So don't pretend to care now

Hello timelapse,

They were dumped in the ocean but because of the swift action by our concerned locals, we saved their lives.

Humanity shouted to us, and we as a people answered.

And Trinidad isnt putting their foot down on illegal immigrants. They tried the inhumane and heartless approach and it backfired with the perpetrators facing the consequences.

The current situation in T&T is under control and the support is at an all time high.

I think the very few Trinis that are upset should have a peaceful protest on the promenade on the Venezuelan influx.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 26th, 2020, 2:39 pm

MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:Children were not dumped in the ocean,else they wouldnt be alive, stop wilding up a scene. As for Venezuela and Moonilal,they could both fornicate their respective selves.Moonilal is a washed up has been that looking for relevence and has a fondness for spanish skanks, Trini women not going to tolerate his shite for long,no matter how much money he has.Plain talk bad manners.

Hello timelapse,

They were dumped in the ocean but because of the swift action by our concerned locals, we saved their lives.

And Trinidad isnt putting their foot down on illegal immigrants. They tried the inhumane and heartless approach and it backfired with the perpetrators facing the consequences.

The current situation in T&T is under control and the support is at an all time high.

I think the very few Trinis that are upset should have a peaceful protest on the promenade on the Venezuelan influx.

Max is only "sufferers" complaining about our Venezuelan brothers and sisters .

THEY should march in a bilingual protest in front of the UN Office in POS .

We can arrange some light refreshments . Salsa Kingfish with grill potatoes and garlic corn on cob.

No worry about the cost - it may just be 2 or 3 or maximum 3 1/2 protestors :D

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 26th, 2020, 2:59 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Hello timelapse,

We can arrange some light refreshments . Salsa Kingfish with grill potatoes and garlic corn on cob.

RedVev,

Thats true, sufferers and racists mostly in very small numbers who are in opposition.

I can just imagine the banners of disgruntled protestors.

“ Vene take the Wuk i refused ”
“ Throw the babies back out to sea ”
“ F the UN “
“ Too much Vene support “
“ Vene tief my husband “
“ Venes please stop working so hard “

Smh

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 26th, 2020, 3:13 pm

Vevo, I don't take you seriously when it comes to Venezuelans.Yuh too buss for any trini girl, so you took the easy approach.
Spoiler alert, your venezuelan doodoo darling only after your wallet.Wait, I forget, you not on boys anymore?
Or have you given up your Desi persona?

I ain't a sufferer either and definitely not a sjw panzy like the rest of you so i not going to be in any protests,Thats for phaggits like you and your kind.

Does that fact that they are coming in our country not bother you at all?Why don't we get rid of all our laws while we at it?
They coming in by the boatload daily, but our nationals waiting on exemptions to come back home from abroad almost 10 months now?Thats what you condoning, or are you and Max involved in the human trafficking trade and are benefiting by this.That is the only logical thing that crosses my mind.
I am calling you , Maxpower,Moonilal and everybody else that thinks like you out for what you are.TRAITORS to our country that are taking advantage of economically displaced people.The only reason these people kissing up to you is money ,other than that they wouldn't have the time of day with you and that is fact.So that's why you getting the spanish poonkie and the whole heap of "si mi amor".
As for the high quality Venezuelan work ethic that your kind is so fond of, why is their country in the state of sheit that it is in if their work ethic so good and they so productive?You just looking to justify yuh tustyman behaviour.

Here's the thing, I don't need to like them .I despise their ghetto behaviour, skankish nasty behaviour and their boldfaced entitledness.I don't need to give them anything, or care about them, call me what you will.Trinidad always first in my mind and these people have nothing to offer, only take.
One day ,when your mamacita takes everything you own,and leaves nothing for your family or your cheap labour robs you blind, you will see the truth in my words.Until then I wish you well in your treason.
BTW Tomato choka>salsa any day,any time, any how yuh damn sellout.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 26th, 2020, 3:15 pm

MaxPower wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Hello timelapse,

RedVev,

Thats true, sufferers and racists mostly in very small numbers who are in opposition.

“ F the UN “
“ Vene tief my husband “

Smh

Carry on with the circle jerk you and Vevo got going on.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 26th, 2020, 5:15 pm

timelapse wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Hello timelapse,

RedVev,

“ F the UN “
“ Vene tief my husband “

Smh

Carry on with the circle jerk you and Vevo got going on.

Let's keep is going on :lol:

* Vene GF leave meh so I want HOLA (HELP) from UN
* Vene BF leave meh so I come to maco and to see if SHE here .
* Vene say I has de smallest arepa
* Vene like Boat Ride
* Time-lapse caught with a Haitan man and say SHE is a Vene.
* Haitian man marry Time-lapse in de Vene Red House

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”