TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Poll: Covid vaccine: When will you take it?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Covid vaccine when will you take it?

Immediately as it becomes available
30%
I'll wait to see how it goes.
54%
Never
8%
Covid is a hoax
8%

Total votes: 79

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Poll: Covid vaccine: When will you take it?

Postby RedVEVO » November 26th, 2020, 5:02 pm

Devourment wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote::agrue:

If you healthy and wearing mask and social distancing etc., why you need to be vaccinated ?

Thanks for the above post :D

We need to be informed about the side effects .

As we ALL know Tuners are the cream of the crop when come to intellectuals :roll:

Because do you want to do this forever? if so, ok then...

OTHER people can take the vaccine , then when COVID is gone ..

The masks and etc., come OFF .

Your comment shows you are true son/daughts of an intellect :lol:

Devourment
Trinituner Peong

Postby Devourment » November 26th, 2020, 7:28 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
Devourment wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

If you healthy and wearing mask and social distancing etc., why you need to be vaccinated ?

As we ALL know Tuners are the cream of the crop when come to intellectuals :roll:

Side effects are short term and tolerable for most, hence most people should take the vaccine.

Covid will not go away unless everyone does their part. That means taking the vaccine. Wearing the masks can only work so well and it won't develop the herd immunity required to eradicate or marginalize the virus. It just slows things down thing we have a real solution....aka the vaccine.

If scientifically illiterate/conspiracy theorists/anti-vax/cowardly persons like yourself refuse to take a vaccine we are just prolonging the problem for everyone.

I don't think you realize lockdowns, mask-wearing, social distancing CANNOT be a long term solution, they ultimately will have worse effects on us than this pandemic.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 26th, 2020, 8:07 pm

Devourment wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
Devourment wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

Side effects are short term and tolerable for most, hence most people should take the vaccine.

Covid will not go away unless everyone does their part. That means taking the vaccine. Wearing the masks can only work so well and it won't develop the herd immunity required to eradicate or marginalize the virus. It just slows things down thing we have a real solution....aka the vaccine.

If scientifically illiterate/conspiracy theorists/anti-vax/cowardly persons like yourself refuse to take a vaccine we are just prolonging the problem for everyone.

I don't think you realize lockdowns, mask-wearing, social distancing CANNOT be a long term solution, they ultimately will have worse effects on us than this pandemic.

AstraZ just decided to go Gobal with testing - so they back to the drawing board.

Their trials are INCOMPLETE and were for young people up to 35 years .. etc etc.

Google it .

So as you see my little retired cucumber spider - NOBODY KNOWS THE SIDE EFFECTS ..

But I am sure YOU will take it and all I ask is you donate your brain to science .

Devourment
Trinituner Peong

Postby Devourment » November 26th, 2020, 8:51 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
Devourment wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
Devourment wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

AstraZ just decided to go Gobal with testing - so they back to the drawing board.

Their trials are INCOMPLETE and were for young people up to 35 years .. etc etc.

Google it .

So as you see my little retired cucumber spider - NOBODY KNOWS THE SIDE EFFECTS ..

But I am sure YOU will take it and all I ask is you donate your brain to science .

I'm very aware of the AstraZeneca issues. It seems they figured our early that they needed to up the dosage for the required to meet the required efficacy.

The Phase 3 study will probably need to be extended if they need FDA approval. The MHRA of the UK will probably approve it regardless as it's proven to be safe. But we'll see. I don't believe Oxford & AstraZeneca would have done this in the middle of testing without approval from someone.

And btw this is precisely why science is so great, you should feel reassured that AstraZeneca and approval bodies are using science to ensure the safety and effectiveness of these vaccines.

Sigh....yes we do, it's well documented, perhaps you should learn to use Google.

Basically long story short, when it's approved you can rest assured it will be safe.

Vaccines historically have been one of the safest medical interventions ever.

Here's a look at some of the data behind vaccine safety and effectiveness:

- Over the past two decades, childhood vaccines have saved the lives of 732,000 U.S. children and prevented more than 300 million kids from getting sick, according to a 2014 study from the CDC.
- Nearly 90 percent of vaccine side effects are not serious, according to the CDC.
- More than 20 rigorous scientific studies have shown that there is no link between the MMR vaccine and autism, according to the CDC. The original study that claimed to find such a link has been discredited, and was retracted.
A 2011 report from the National Academy of Medicine reviewed more than 1,000 vaccine studies and concluded that serious reactions to vaccines are extremely rare.
- The MMR vaccine can cause fevers, and some children who develop a fever can have a seizure; these are called fever-triggered seizures. However, studies show there is one case of fever-triggered seizure for every 3,000 to 4,000 children who receive this vaccine. And these seizures almost never cause harm over the long term, the 2011 review said. About one in 10 children who is infected with measles develops an ear infection, and such infections can result in permanent hearing loss, according to the CDC.
- For every 1,000 children who get measles, one or two will die from the disease, the CDC said.
Two doses of the measles vaccine are about 97 percent effective at preventing measles, the CDC said.
- In rare cases, the rotavirus vaccine, called RotaTeq, is linked to the development of a serious intestinal disorder called intussusception. A 2014 study found that for every 65,000 children who received this vaccine, there was one case of intussusception.
- A 2011 study found that the rotavirus vaccine had prevented 65,000 U.S. children from being hospitalized with rotavirus since 2006.
- A 2012 study found that the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine is linked with an increased risk of fainting. The study, which included nearly 200,000 girls who received at least one dose of the Gardasil HPV vaccine, found that there were 24 cases of fainting per 1,000 people on the day of vaccination. For comparison, there were an average of four cases of fainting per 1,000 people when studied months after vaccination.
- The HPV vaccine was introduced in 2006, and during the next four years, the rate of HPV infections among teen girls decreased by 56 percent, despite a relatively low vaccination rate in this age group, according to a 2013 study. (HPV infections in women increase the risk of cervical cancer.)
- Studies on the safety of the chicken-pox vaccine found that about 3 percent of children had a mild, chicken-pox-like rash after the first dose of the vaccine, according to the CDC. On average, these children had two to five lesions, compared with the typical 250 to 500 lesions found in children who contract the actual illness, according to the Immunization Action Coalition (IAC), a nonprofit organization funded by the CDC that creates and distributes educational materials on vaccines.
- Although chicken pox is usually a mild disease, it can cause serious complications, including bacterial infections of the skin, pneumonia, inflammation of the brain and blood stream infections, according to the CDC. Before the introduction of the chicken pox vaccine, there were about 4 million cases of chicken pox in the United States per year, and of these, an estimated 11,000 people went to the hospital with complications and 100 people died from the disease, the IAC said.
- After the introduction of the chicken pox vaccine, cases of the disease fell nearly 80 percent in the U.S. over a decade, according to a 2012 study.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 26th, 2020, 9:21 pm

Devourment wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
Devourment wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
Devourment wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

Google it .

I'm very aware of the AstraZeneca issues. It seems they figured our early that they needed to up the dosage for the required to meet the required efficacy.

The Phase 3 study will probably need to be extended if they need FDA approval. The MHRA of the UK will probably approve it regardless as it's proven to be safe. But we'll see. I don't believe Oxford & AstraZeneca would have done this in the middle of testing without approval from someone.

And btw this is precisely why science is so great, you should feel reassured that AstraZeneca and approval bodies are using science to ensure the safety and effectiveness of these vaccines.

Sigh....yes we do, it's well documented, perhaps you should learn to use Google.

Basically long story short, when it's approved you can rest assured it will be safe.

Vaccines historically have been one of the safest medical interventions ever.

Here's a look at some of the data behind vaccine safety and effectiveness:

- Over the past two decades, childhood vaccines have saved the lives of 732,000 U.S. children and prevented more than 300 million kids from getting sick, according to a 2014 study from the CDC.
- Nearly 90 percent of vaccine side effects are not serious, according to the CDC.
- More than 20 rigorous scientific studies have shown that there is no link between the MMR vaccine and autism, according to the CDC. The original study that claimed to find such a link has been discredited, and was retracted.
A 2011 report from the National Academy of Medicine reviewed more than 1,000 vaccine studies and concluded that serious reactions to vaccines are extremely rare.
- The MMR vaccine can cause fevers, and some children who develop a fever can have a seizure; these are called fever-triggered seizures. However, studies show there is one case of fever-triggered seizure for every 3,000 to 4,000 children who receive this vaccine. And these seizures almost never cause harm over the long term, the 2011 review said. About one in 10 children who is infected with measles develops an ear infection, and such infections can result in permanent hearing loss, according to the CDC.
- For every 1,000 children who get measles, one or two will die from the disease, the CDC said.
Two doses of the measles vaccine are about 97 percent effective at preventing measles, the CDC said.
- In rare cases, the rotavirus vaccine, called RotaTeq, is linked to the development of a serious intestinal disorder called intussusception. A 2014 study found that for every 65,000 children who received this vaccine, there was one case of intussusception.
- A 2011 study found that the rotavirus vaccine had prevented 65,000 U.S. children from being hospitalized with rotavirus since 2006.
- A 2012 study found that the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine is linked with an increased risk of fainting. The study, which included nearly 200,000 girls who received at least one dose of the Gardasil HPV vaccine, found that there were 24 cases of fainting per 1,000 people on the day of vaccination. For comparison, there were an average of four cases of fainting per 1,000 people when studied months after vaccination.
- The HPV vaccine was introduced in 2006, and during the next four years, the rate of HPV infections among teen girls decreased by 56 percent, despite a relatively low vaccination rate in this age group, according to a 2013 study. (HPV infections in women increase the risk of cervical cancer.)
- Studies on the safety of the chicken-pox vaccine found that about 3 percent of children had a mild, chicken-pox-like rash after the first dose of the vaccine, according to the CDC. On average, these children had two to five lesions, compared with the typical 250 to 500 lesions found in children who contract the actual illness, according to the Immunization Action Coalition (IAC), a nonprofit organization funded by the CDC that creates and distributes educational materials on vaccines.
- Although chicken pox is usually a mild disease, it can cause serious complications, including bacterial infections of the skin, pneumonia, inflammation of the brain and blood stream infections, according to the CDC. Before the introduction of the chicken pox vaccine, there were about 4 million cases of chicken pox in the United States per year, and of these, an estimated 11,000 people went to the hospital with complications and 100 people died from the disease, the IAC said.
- After the introduction of the chicken pox vaccine, cases of the disease fell nearly 80 percent in the U.S. over a decade, according to a 2012 study.

Studies are just that studies . The proof is yet to be seen .

Personally I will wait for about 1 year - see the side effects - before ANY COVID virus enters my healthy young body which is alcohol and cigar free :bday:

YOU are encouraged to take the multiple doses as you see fit or you and your family .

Pharm companies need ALL the test results they can muster .

Since it's a BILLION $$$ biz .

AstraZ stocks went up by 14.4 % just recently :drinking:

Go figure :angel:

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » December 8th, 2020, 11:59 pm

Something's up.

Pfizer’s UK boss refuses to explain why the business needs protection from legal action

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-pfizer-vaccine-legal-indemnity-safety-ministers-b1765124.html
The UK government has granted pharmaceutical giant Pfizer a legal indemnity protecting it from being sued, enabling its coronavirus vaccine to be rolled out across the country as early as next week.

The Department of Health and Social Care has confirmed the company has been given an indemnity protecting it from legal action as a result of any problems with the vaccine.

Ministers have also changed the law in recent weeks to give new protections to companies such as Pfizer, giving them immunity from being sued by patients in the event of any complications.

NHS staff providing the vaccine, as well as manufacturers of the drug, are also protected.

The vaccine will be made available to anyone over the age of 16 but will not be available to pregnant women because of the lack of data about how it could affect them and the baby. An ongoing trial is looking at this.

The Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine was authorised by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency on Tuesday under regulation 174 of the Human Medicine Regulations 2012 which allows an unlicensed medication to be used in an emergency such as a pandemic.

It also has the effect of granting civil immunity to Pfizer after the government changed the regulations following a short three-week consultation in September.

In a press conference with journalists on Wednesday, Ben Osborn, Pfizer’s UK managing director, refused to explain why the company needed an indemnity.

He said: “We're not actually disclosing any of the details around any of the aspects of that agreement and specifically around the liability clauses."

Asked about when the full data on the vaccine’s clinical trial would be published, the company said this was still being worked on.

Trump administration refused offer to buy millions more Pfizer vaccine doses
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/trump-administration-refused-offer-to-buy-millions-more-pfizer-vaccine-doses/ar-BB1bIHUh
The Trump administration passed up a chance last summer to buy millions of additional doses of Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine, a decision that could delay the delivery of a second batch of doses until the manufacturer fulfills other international contracts.

The revelation, first reported by the New York Times and confirmed to the Associated Press on Monday, came a day before Donald Trump aimed to take credit for the speedy development of forthcoming vaccines at a White House summit.

Pfizer’s vaccine, one of the leading Covid-19 vaccine contenders, is expected to be approved by a panel of Food and Drug Administration scientists as soon as this week, with delivery of 100m doses – enough for 50 million Americans – expected in coming months.

Under its contract with Pfizer, the Trump administration committed to buy an initial 100m doses, with an option to purchase as many as five times more. This summer, the White House opted not to lock in an additional 100m doses for delivery in the second quarter of 2021, according to people who spoke to the Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

Days ahead of the vaccine’s expected approval, the administration is reversing course, but it is not clear that Pfizer, which has since made commitments to other countries, will be able to meet the latest request on the same timeline.

The Pfizer vaccine is one of two on track for emergency FDA authorization this month, the other coming from drugmaker Moderna.

The Trump administration insisted late Monday that between those two vaccines and others in the pipeline, the US will be able to accommodate any American who wants to be vaccinated by the end of the second quarter of 2021.

Health and Human Services secretary Alex Azar told NBC the administration is “continuing to work across manufacturers to expand the availability of releasable, of FDA-approved vaccine as quickly as possible. We do still have that option for an additional 500m doses.”

The “Operation Warp Speed” summit on Tuesday will address the Trump administration’s plans to distribute and administer the vaccine. But officials from president-elect Joe Biden’s transition team, which will oversee the bulk of the largest vaccination program in the nation’s history, were not invited.

Both the Pfizer and the Moderna vaccines have been determined to be 95% effective against the virus that causes Covid-19. Plans call for distributing and then administering about 40m doses of the two companies’ vaccines by the end of the year – with the first doses shipping within hours of FDA clearance. Each of the forthcoming vaccines has unique logistical challenges, including storage, distribution and administration.

The news comes as states across the US continue to experience some of the worst surges since the pandemic began. On Monday, millions in California went back under the nation’s harshest lockdowns, as Covid-19 cases hit record levels. New York is also weighing further restrictions as hospitalisations climb.

Health officials are warning Americans not to let their guard down, even with a vaccine on the horizon. Dr Anthony Fauci, the nation’s leading infectious disease expert, said that “without substantial mitigation, the middle of January can be a really dark time for us”.

toyota2nr
18 pounds of Boost

Postby toyota2nr » December 9th, 2020, 12:43 pm

Hell no: I’m not an anti vaxxer but I don’t trust THAT vaccine

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » December 9th, 2020, 1:18 pm

That vaccine was created and rushed too fast..definitely have side effects.
Heard it strinks your you know what....

sekhar_777
3NE 2NR for life

Postby sekhar_777 » December 9th, 2020, 1:28 pm

Rich countries are hoarding Covid-19 vaccines and leaving the developing world behind, People's Vaccine Alliance warns

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/09/europe/covid-vaccine-inequality-developing-world-intl-scli/index.html
Will we even get it? Now I have FOMO :shock:

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » December 9th, 2020, 1:38 pm

wtf wrote:That vaccine was created and rushed too fast..definitely have side effects.
Heard it strinks your you know what....

The world is affected by this pandemic. It's a once in a lifetime occurrence so a rushed vaccine is to be expected. Every day it takes longer to get approved, more people die.

Yesterday there were 11k deaths worldwide.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » December 9th, 2020, 1:41 pm

I understand skeptism with this vaccine, however it's wrong to think because it was rushed safety was compromised.

Vaccine development has made a lot of progress of the last decade or so. We now have the ability to based on previous work to create a vaccine in much shorter periods.

The first peer reviewed studies on these vaccines are coming out and it looks to be perfectly safe, but with more initial side effects than previous vaccines.

Today the FDA released Pfizer’s Phase III vaccine trial data. This is big, as this is the first time we, scientists, have seen the data. Pfizer’s report was 92 pages long and the FDA report was 53 pages long. And, yes, I read it all. Here are your cliff notes…

Things are looking good. Well, not just good, they are looking great. This trial was as clean as it can get. There is nothing (big) we didn't expect.

Efficacy.
• We see benefit starting 14 days after the first dose (see Figure). This makes sense because it takes about 2 weeks for the immune system to make sufficient antibody protection after vaccination.
• After the first dose, efficacy was 52%. This is a fantastic for a single dose.
• After your second dose (3 weeks later), efficacy is 95%. We are confident that efficacy ranges from 90-98%.
• Efficacy doesn’t meaningfully differ by age, race/ethnicity, or comorbidity.

Adverse events.
• Overall, the Pfizer vaccination gives more adverse events than the flu vaccination but less than the shingles vaccine.
• The most common solicited adverse reaction (i.e. what we were expecting) were mild to moderate: injection site reactions (84.1%), fatigue (62.9%), headache (55.1%), muscle pain (38.3%), chills (31.9%), joint pain (23.6%), fever (14.2%)
• The chance of getting a serious adverse event was low (<0.5%). A severe event is more likely in the second dose than the first and were less frequent among older adults compared to younger participants.
• An unsolicited (i.e. not expected) adverse event that came up more in the vaccine group was swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy). 64 people in the vaccine group compared to 6 people in the placebo group. This could be related to the vaccine.
• There were 4 people in the vaccine group that got Bell’s palsy (compared to 0 in the placebo group). These cases occurred at 3,
9, 37, and 48 days after vaccination. This isn’t much of a concern because it reflects the same rate of Bell’s palsy in the general population. Something to keep an eye on
• 6 people died during the trial (4 in placebo; 2 in vaccine group). Deaths were NOT related to the vaccine. Mostly related to heart attacks.

There are a few unknowns. From this study, we do not know…
• Duration of protection
• Effectiveness against transmission
• Effectiveness or safety among certain high-risk populations, such as children less than 16 years of age, pregnant and lactating individuals, and immunocompromised individuals. There were just not enough people in the study to make meaningful conclusions. This likely means that the FDA will not approve emergency use for these populations. We will know more on Thursday.
• Benefits of individuals with prior COVID19 infection. But, given there is documented reinfection, the FDA stated that previously infected people could benefit from vaccination.

Translation: This vaccine will likely be approved on Thursday. Which, by the way, will be streaming live. An event that will likely go down in history, albeit a bit boring, scientific, and long.

Non-facebook link: https://yourlocalepidemiologist.com/phase-iii-data/
Here is the FDA document: https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download
Here is the Pfizer document: https://www.fda.gov/media/144246/download

Remember the more people that take this vaccine the faster we can get back to normal. This will save lives, jobs and improve happiness for everyone. Look at the evidence, if the authorities, researchers and scientists who review it say it's safe, then we should trust their judgement and take it

nismotrinidappa
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby nismotrinidappa » December 9th, 2020, 7:02 pm

Me thinks resident evil
I am legend
28 days later..

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » December 9th, 2020, 7:22 pm

nismotrinidappa wrote:Me thinks resident evil
I am legend
28 days later..

a lot more than 28 days pass in d trial so we good :D

dogg
Riding on 17's

Postby dogg » December 12th, 2020, 10:32 am

The American polls show that the higher educated one is the more willing one would be to take the vaccine.

The difference is stark - 75% for higher education, 55% for less educated.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » December 12th, 2020, 11:32 am

Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a likely consequence of COVID-19 for survivors

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7355084/

Abstract
Purpose
The COVID-19 pandemic, caused by the SARS-CoV-2, represents an unprecedented challenge for healthcare. COVID-19 features a state of hyperinflammation resulting in a “cytokine storm”, which leads to severe complications, such as the development of micro-thrombosis and disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC). Despite isolation measures, the number of affected patients is growing daily: as of June 12th, over 7.5 million cases have been confirmed worldwide, with more than 420,000 global deaths. Over 3.5 million patients have recovered from COVID-19; although this number is increasing by the day, great attention should be directed towards the possible long-term outcomes of the disease. Despite being a trivial matter for patients in intensive care units (ICUs), erectile dysfunction (ED) is a likely consequence of COVID-19 for survivors, and considering the high transmissibility of the infection and the higher contagion rates among elderly men, a worrying phenomenon for a large part of affected patients.

Devourment
Trinituner Peong

Postby Devourment » December 12th, 2020, 12:10 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a likely consequence of COVID-19 for survivors

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7355084/

Abstract
Purpose
The COVID-19 pandemic, caused by the SARS-CoV-2, represents an unprecedented challenge for healthcare. COVID-19 features a state of hyperinflammation resulting in a “cytokine storm”, which leads to severe complications, such as the development of micro-thrombosis and disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC). Despite isolation measures, the number of affected patients is growing daily: as of June 12th, over 7.5 million cases have been confirmed worldwide, with more than 420,000 global deaths. Over 3.5 million patients have recovered from COVID-19; although this number is increasing by the day, great attention should be directed towards the possible long-term outcomes of the disease. Despite being a trivial matter for patients in intensive care units (ICUs), erectile dysfunction (ED) is a likely consequence of COVID-19 for survivors, and considering the high transmissibility of the infection and the higher contagion rates among elderly men, a worrying phenomenon for a large part of affected patients.

Seems to affect older men mostly, but still it begs the question as to why so many are afraid of long-term vaccine side effects when covid-19 long-term side effects appear to be so much worse than anything we've seen from a flu-like virus?

Viruses like Chick-V and Zika left so many long term side effects. My mom still has arthritis on her hands since getting chick-v, ADHD is far more common in kids who've had Zika, not to mention the birth defects for mothers who were pregnant with Zika as well.

Viruses are not a joke and can cripple a species.

dogg
Riding on 17's

Postby dogg » December 22nd, 2020, 11:38 am

edited poll to allow vote to be changed.

dogg
Riding on 17's

Postby dogg » February 3rd, 2021, 10:01 pm

Sooo, a big group of us still not taking the vaccine? Opinions changed?

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » February 3rd, 2021, 10:05 pm

Y'all should take the vaccine and let me know how it goes. Once no side effects I'll gladly be willing to take the vaccine.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » February 3rd, 2021, 10:08 pm

DMan7 wrote:Y'all should take the vaccine and let me know how it goes. Once no side effects I'll gladly be willing to take the vaccine.
Side effects might not be now could be months years... Next ting after 2 years yuhh cocolocks fall off...

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » February 3rd, 2021, 10:14 pm

gastly369 wrote:
DMan7 wrote:Y'all should take the vaccine and let me know how it goes. Once no side effects I'll gladly be willing to take the vaccine.
Side effects might not be now could be months years... Next ting after 2 years yuhh cocolocks fall off...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In all seriousness though we might not have any choice but to take the vaccine. I heard that certain places of businesses might not allow customers unless they have a certificate showing they have been vaccinated such as airports.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » February 11th, 2021, 4:31 pm

https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/s ... 8bd0a.html

Sat Sharma’s son dies in Ireland after Covid injection

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » February 11th, 2021, 5:35 pm

elec2020 wrote:https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/sat-sharma-s-son-dies-in-ireland-after-covid-injection/article_a4222eaa-6c98-11eb-8262-6b307158bd0a.html

people on social media bawling this 'debunked.' Them dumb dumbd posting the same article over and over, as if is some revelation they sharing.

I want to know what caused the 39-year old doctor died 5 days after getting the vaccine. Because nobody saying how he died, just repeating the party line "the vaccine safe. trust we."

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » February 11th, 2021, 5:38 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
elec2020 wrote:https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/sat-sharma-s-son-dies-in-ireland-after-covid-injection/article_a4222eaa-6c98-11eb-8262-6b307158bd0a.html

people on social media bawling this 'debunked.' Them dumb dumbd posting the same article over and over, as if is some revelation they sharing.

I want to know what caused the 39-year old doctor died 5 days after getting the vaccine. Because nobody saying how he died, just repeating the party line "the vaccine safe. trust we."

He definitely didn’t die from the vaccine. Out of respect for the family I’ll leave it at that.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » February 11th, 2021, 5:39 pm

Thats what the media saying. He was a healthy 39 year old. No pre existing conditions (or nothing stated). The only thing extrodinary before his death was that he took a rushed vaccine. But hey those two events are unrelated. I glad u (paid_influencer) thinking. The rest of the world just being sheep. And listening to whatever the masters telling them

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » February 11th, 2021, 5:45 pm

j.o.e wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:

He definitely didn’t die from the vaccine. Out of respect for the family I’ll leave it at that.

Now this is important. Respect for family is important, but I have to see about my family too and I want to know if there is any report to go with this.

Now I know mental health issues affect the physicians at a much higher rate than the rest of the population. If that is the issue, say something.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » February 11th, 2021, 5:47 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
j.o.e wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:

Now this is important. Respect for family is important, but I have to see about my family too and I want to know if there is any report to go with this.

Now I know mental health issues affect the physicians at a much higher rate than the rest of the population. If that is the issue, say something.

Let’s just say being overworked away from friends and family can take its toll. The pressure to live up to expectations is no joke.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 11th, 2021, 5:47 pm

gastly369 wrote:

:lol:

so now if u eh dead yuh wood cud dead , then either way u still dead

.... i still gonna sit on d side & wait n see what happening to others 1st ...

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » February 11th, 2021, 5:47 pm

elec2020 wrote:Thats what the media saying. He was a healthy 39 year old. No pre existing conditions (or nothing stated). The only thing extrodinary before his death was that he took a rushed vaccine. But hey those two events are unrelated. I glad u (paid_influencer) thinking. The rest of the world just being sheep. And listening to whatever the masters telling them

doh involve me in your conspiracy theories. But I've seen enough to know the public health authorities are telling us what we need to hear and not necessarily the raw facts.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » February 11th, 2021, 6:23 pm

^ lol understood. I am not a conspiracy theorist btw i just thinking logically about this whole situation and questioning certain things... why flu deaths gone down by large percentages world wide while covid deaths gone up... why whenever there is a death soon after the vaccine they just brush it off... why they have long details of all the symtpoms and extreme effects of covid 19 but non really for the vaccine thus far. I am just questioning. I am not a conspiracy theorist. Sorry if i gave u that impression

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”