TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Poll: Covid vaccine: When will you take it?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Covid vaccine when will you take it?

Immediately as it becomes available
30%
I'll wait to see how it goes.
54%
Never
8%
Covid is a hoax
8%

Total votes: 79

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Re: Poll: Covid vaccine: When will you take it?

Postby elec2020 » November 22nd, 2020, 9:52 pm

^ u on my ignore list so i don't see your comments anymore hypocrite dohplaydat. please stop tagging me please. i want nothing more to do with you. I have asked you to stop talking to me several times now. you are harassing me now after i made it out that you are a hypocrite. something you looked for by attacking me first when i never said anything to u to provoke such an action. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!

Devourment
Trinituner Peong

Postby Devourment » November 22nd, 2020, 10:12 pm

There's clearly some miseducation going on with respect to vaccine safety. As a researcher myself, I am trying to put myself in a layperson's perspective to understand what issues they might have regarding safety.

Vaccines have generally proven to be extremely safe historically and any reported issues, no more how rare or impactful resulted in recalls, even when not entirely necessary.

This is how vaccine testing is done:

With federal oversight, the process typically works through these phases:

Animal trials: A lab tests the vaccine on small animals (usually mice) to see if it triggers an immune response and side effects.

Clinical trials: If those tests show that the vaccine safely produces the intended immune responses, the product moves to human clinical trials, as explained by the CDC and the FDA:

Phase I, involving a small group (typically several dozen) of volunteers to test the safety of various doses and see if they produce immune responses.
Phase II, expanding to more people (typically hundreds) “who have characteristics (such as age and physical health) similar to those for whom the new vaccine is intended.” The objective is to determine safety and immune response in a more diverse set of subjects.
Phase III, giving the vaccine to thousands of people to provide data about safety and effectiveness (measured, for example, by how many contract the disease in an area where the virus exists).

So far there are over 200 covid-19 vaccines being developed, with 45+ in trials so well over 100k persons have been involved.

So if you're wondering about 'guinea pigs', there has been, many.

People have this false assumption that some evil money hungry scientist or big pharma, makes this a lab, never test it on people, then put a stamp on it saying it's safe, and then market it to us at big prices.

So while stocks of these companies might rise with the good news of a successful vaccine (and many stocks too). Most of these companies aren't profiting from this vaccine.

In fact, many of the companies like J&J and AstraZeneca have vowed not to make any profit from this vaccine, hence selling at a cost of less than $10Usd

There is SO MUCH BS Conspiracy theory out there. I realize that many of you guys are coming with real concerns, fine, it is within your right to be a skeptic.

But as of now, you really have no evidence. In fact, mRNA vaccines are safer, cheaper and faster to develop.

Covid-19 vaccines are ready so quickly because not only has there been tremendous effort put in by scientists (who really deserve a lot of credit here), but also because a lot vaccine research could be re-used in this. Rememeber, coronavirus isn't unknown to us and there has been a lot of research into coronavirus vaccines and SARs as well. A lot of which could have been tweaked slightly for Covid-19.

I know this is a long post, but please understand there is nothing nefarious going on with these vaccines, nor has safety been overlooked.

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » November 23rd, 2020, 3:43 pm

So ppl serious when they say Covid is a hoax?
Or they kicksin like I was when i added that option???

dogg
Riding on 16's

Postby dogg » November 23rd, 2020, 3:44 pm

So you're taking it immediately?
Devourment wrote:There's clearly some miseducation going on with respect to vaccine safety. As a researcher myself, I am trying to put myself in a layperson's perspective to understand what issues they might have regarding safety.

Vaccines have generally proven to be extremely safe historically and any reported issues, no more how rare or impactful resulted in recalls, even when not entirely necessary.

Animal trials: A lab tests the vaccine on small animals (usually mice) to see if it triggers an immune response and side effects.

Clinical trials: If those tests show that the vaccine safely produces the intended immune responses, the product moves to human clinical trials, as explained by the CDC and the FDA:

Phase I, involving a small group (typically several dozen) of volunteers to test the safety of various doses and see if they produce immune responses.
Phase II, expanding to more people (typically hundreds) “who have characteristics (such as age and physical health) similar to those for whom the new vaccine is intended.” The objective is to determine safety and immune response in a more diverse set of subjects.
Phase III, giving the vaccine to thousands of people to provide data about safety and effectiveness (measured, for example, by how many contract the disease in an area where the virus exists).

So far there are over 200 covid-19 vaccines being developed, with 45+ in trials so well over 100k persons have been involved.

People have this false assumption that some evil money hungry scientist or big pharma, makes this a lab, never test it on people, then put a stamp on it saying it's safe, and then market it to us at big prices.

So while stocks of these companies might rise with the good news of a successful vaccine (and many stocks too). Most of these companies aren't profiting from this vaccine.

In fact, many of the companies like J&J and AstraZeneca have vowed not to make any profit from this vaccine, hence selling at a cost of less than $10Usd

There is SO MUCH BS Conspiracy theory out there. I realize that many of you guys are coming with real concerns, fine, it is within your right to be a skeptic.

But as of now, you really have no evidence. In fact, mRNA vaccines are safer, cheaper and faster to develop.

Covid-19 vaccines are ready so quickly because not only has there been tremendous effort put in by scientists (who really deserve a lot of credit here), but also because a lot vaccine research could be re-used in this. Rememeber, coronavirus isn't unknown to us and there has been a lot of research into coronavirus vaccines and SARs as well. A lot of which could have been tweaked slightly for Covid-19.

I know this is a long post, but please understand there is nothing nefarious going on with these vaccines, nor has safety been overlooked.

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » November 23rd, 2020, 4:10 pm

It's remarkable that there are 3 viable vaccines ready within the year for a novel virus.

The Pfizer, Moderna and Oxford.

The Pfizer and Moderna ones could be saved for the wealthy countries and the poorer ones could the Oxford since it's much easier to manufacture and transport.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 23rd, 2020, 4:10 pm

dogg wrote:So you're taking it immediately?
Devourment wrote:There's clearly some miseducation going on with respect to vaccine safety. As a researcher myself, I am trying to put myself in a layperson's perspective to understand what issues they might have regarding safety.

So why scientist cannot find a cure for the common cold AS YET ?

Yet a vaccine for COVID 19 in less than a year and needs emergency approval .

And 94.5 % to 95 % effective ?

So 4.5% - 5 % that it will NOT work :drinking:

Translation :

Wait and see the good effects and the bad side effects - Hence lab trials ?

Devourment
Trinituner Peong

Postby Devourment » November 23rd, 2020, 5:31 pm

Yes certainly, I'm taking it as soon as it's publicly available.

The only Covid vaccines I won't be taking would be the Russian or Chinese vaccine, until they've been through phase 3 trials and data properly assessed by third party peer reviewers.

Might I reiterate that Moderna, Pfizer and Astrazeneca's vaccines have already been tested on roughly 100,000 people combined.

Devourment
Trinituner Peong

Postby Devourment » November 23rd, 2020, 5:33 pm

RedVEVO wrote:

So why scientist cannot find a cure for the common cold AS YET ?

Yet a vaccine for COVID 19 in less than a year and needs emergency approval .

And 94.5 % to 95 % effective ?

So 4.5% - 5 % that it will NOT work :drinking:

Translation :

Wait and see the good effects and the bad side effects - Hence lab trials ?

What do you think labtrials are exactly? Or in other words how do you think they got these results?

And FYI 90%+ efficacy is incredible!

Devourment
Trinituner Peong

Postby Devourment » November 23rd, 2020, 5:46 pm

Btw 90% and 95% Efficacy doesn't actually mean you have 10% or 5% of getting Covid-19.

Efficacy isn't a measure of effectivity or your chance of getting the virus, it means that during the trial it blocked 90% or 95% of infections from happening.

But like I said, it sounds you can interpret it that you have that 5% chance of getting it, but it doesn't work that way. We don't know the age groups, health conditions, sex or ethnicity of those yet.

Further analysis will be needed, but as far as vaccine Phase 3 trials go (roughly ~30K sample sizes for Moderna and Pfizer) those are excellent results!

And best of all with the almost 100k sample size between AstraZeneca, Moderna, and Pfizer.....not one single serious side effect was observed.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 23rd, 2020, 6:00 pm

Devourment wrote:Btw 90% and 95% Efficacy doesn't actually mean you have 10% or 5% of getting Covid-19.

Efficacy isn't a measure of effectivity or your chance of getting the virus, it means that during the trial it blocked 90% or 95% of infections from happening.

But like I said, it sounds you can interpret it that you have that 5% chance of getting it, but it doesn't work that way. We don't know the age groups, health conditions, sex or ethnicity of those yet.

Further analysis will be needed, but as far as vaccine Phase 3 trials go (roughly ~30K sample sizes for Moderna and Pfizer) those are excellent results!

And best of all with the almost 100k sample size between AstraZeneca, Moderna, and Pfizer.....not one single serious side effect was observed.

Don't waste your time explaining the science behind these things.

These conspiracy theorists on 2nr, and by extent, most of Trinidad, will never believe it's safe. Because apparently they know better than the scientists working on them.

We really live in a time where anti intellectualism is spreading.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 23rd, 2020, 6:02 pm

The term "serious side effect" is subject to varied definition, and data can be manipulated, and pharmaceutical companies are no strangers to these things.
Take the vaccine if you want, don't take it if you don't, but which ever way you go, make an informed decision considering all sides for and against before you choose.

FordeG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FordeG » November 23rd, 2020, 6:04 pm

Whoever takes this vaccine is borderline stupid, line up sheep.

Devourment
Trinituner Peong

Postby Devourment » November 23rd, 2020, 6:10 pm

88sins wrote:The term "serious side effect" is subject to varied definition, and data can be manipulated, and pharmaceutical companies are no strangers to these things.
Take the vaccine if you want, don't take it if you don't, but which ever way you go, make an informed decision considering all sides for and against before you choose.

The side effects can be somewhat severe for some ~5%), but they subside within 48 hours or less. Basically, it's your body's response to fighting an unknown infection, however, they are transient and also dose-dependent.

A small price to pay for ending this pandemic, don't you think?

Devourment
Trinituner Peong

Postby Devourment » November 23rd, 2020, 6:16 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
Devourment wrote:Btw 90% and 95% Efficacy doesn't actually mean you have 10% or 5% of getting Covid-19.

These conspiracy theorists on 2nr, and by extent, most of Trinidad, will never believe it's safe. Because apparently they know better than the scientists working on them.

Well, I have to try, concerns over vaccine safety have PLAGUED (pun intended) mankind. And nowadays due to the anti-vax movement and the rise of ridiculous conspiracy theories during this pandemic, it hurts me to see how maligned and distrusted science is being treated.

It also surprises me that so many people think safety is being overlooked with respect to this vaccine. In fact, safety is perhaps the biggest concern in the development of a vaccine, bar none, efficacy can be 60% and that's often deemed good enough once it's safe.

To think safety is being overlooked because of the urgency is non-sensical. Also, long term side effects from these types of vaccines are EXTREMELY EXTREMELY rare. Basically, the chance of some long term condition or side effect from an mRNA type vaccine is like the chance of you being struck by lightning or winning the lotto.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 23rd, 2020, 6:54 pm

Devourment wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:

Well, I have to try, concerns over vaccine safety have PLAGUED (pun intended) mankind. And nowadays due to the anti-vax movement and the rise of ridiculous conspiracy theories during this pandemic, it hurts me to see how maligned and distrusted science is being treated.

It also surprises me that so many people think safety is being overlooked with respect to this vaccine. In fact, safety is perhaps the biggest concern in the development of a vaccine, bar none, efficacy can be 60% and that's often deemed good enough once it's safe.

To think safety is being overlooked because of the urgency is non-sensical. Also, long term side effects from these types of vaccines are EXTREMELY EXTREMELY rare. Basically, the chance of some long term condition or side effect from an mRNA type vaccine is like the chance of you being struck by lightning or winning the lotto.

You fought the good fight...

Science proves why people on social media ignore facts

The world is not flat. Climate change is real. Vaccines save lives.

These are all facts. Not “in my opinion” facts, nor facts with an asterisk attached – no, these facts are about as hard as they come.

Yet at any given time, you’re certain to see all manner of voices disputing them, across social media, and scribbled upon the comment sections of your more well-known news outlets.
People who reject the scientific consensus on topics such as climate change, vaccine safety, and evolution are – generally speaking – just as interested in science, and just as educated as your more receptive person is.

So it’s not an issue of education, or of some innate IQ level. The problem stems from the way people deal with information: cherry-picking the facts and studies that back up what they already believe is true.
Troy Campbell from the University of Oregon, one of the researchers who made this finding, explains that people tend to avoid facts to protect a whole manner of their own beliefs, including their religious belief, political beliefs, and even “simple personal beliefs such as whether they are good at choosing a web browser.”
“People treat facts as relevant more when the facts tend to support their opinions. When the facts are against their opinions, they don’t necessarily deny the facts, but they say the facts are less relevant.”

https://www.thebigsmoke.com.au/2020/03/ ... cts-facts/

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » November 23rd, 2020, 7:18 pm

A follow up on another point of view on the vaccine issue.

You should get the vaccine:
https://www.nfid.org/immunization/10-re ... accinated/

This one from a popular youtube vlogger:
https://youtu.be/IxCHv7T_mao

That last one give a very personal take on the emotional and social considerations of taking the vaccine.

A CDC FAQ on the vaccine:
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... s/faq.html

Another from the CDC on the benefits:
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... efits.html

"We understand that some people may be concerned about getting vaccinated once a COVID-19 vaccine is available in the United States. While these vaccines are being developed as quickly as possible, routine processes and procedures remain in place to ensure the safety of any vaccine that is authorized or approved for use. Safety is a top priority, and there are many reasons to get vaccinated."

COVID-19 vaccination will help keep you from getting COVID-19

COVID-19 vaccination will be a safer way to help build protection

COVID-19 vaccination will be an important tool to help stop the pandemic

These were the 3 top points. The were further elaborated upon in the articles.

This one is very recent 28 of October 2020 from the UNICEF
https://www.unicef.org/coronavirus/what ... id-vaccine

"A vaccine for COVID-19 will be a critical tool for helping bring the pandemic under control when combined with effective testing and existing prevention measures. Experts around the world are working hard to accelerate the development and manufacturing of a safe and effective vaccine."

When will a COVID-19 vaccine be ready?
"Given the accelerated timelines global stakeholders are working toward, we expect some vaccines to have completed clinical trials and be approved for use in 2021."

How is the COVID-19 vaccine being developed?
"Vaccines work by mimicking an infectious agent – viruses, bacteria or other microorganisms that can cause a disease. This ‘teaches’ our immune system to rapidly and effectively respond against it. "

Will a coronavirus vaccine be safe?
"Each country has regulatory bodies that oversee vaccine safety and efficacy before they are used widely. Globally, the WHO coordinates a number of independent technical bodies that review the safety of vaccines prior to and even after they have been introduced. Vaccines that are approved for use by the WHO have gone through rigorous tests and clinical trials to show that they are safe and effective in controlling diseases. Even though COVID-19 vaccines are being developed as rapidly as possible, they can only receive the required regulatory approvals if they meet stringent safety and efficacy standards."

What is COVAX?
"The Access to COVID-19 Tools (ACT) Accelerator is a global collaboration to accelerate the development, production and equitable access to COVID-19 tests, treatments and vaccines. COVAX, the vaccines pillar of the ACT-Accelerator, aims to accelerate the development and manufacture of COVID-19 vaccines, and to guarantee fair and equitable access for every country in the world."

When will a COVID-19 vaccine be available in my country?
"Once any of the current COVID-19 vaccine candidates have successfully undergone clinical trials, proved to be both safe and effective, and have received regulatory approval, available doses will be allocated to all countries participating in the COVAX Facility using a standardized allocation formula, proportional to their total population size.

The massive global demand will mean that not everyone will be able to get the vaccine at the same time. It will take months — or even years — to create enough vaccine doses for everyone around the world.

The first priority will be getting vaccines to workers in health and social settings to limit impact of COVID-19 on the functioning of the health and social systems. The next portion of vaccine doses will allow participating countries to vaccinate high-risk groups, including the elderly and those with medical conditions that put them at greater risk of serious illness and death following COVID-19 infection. The numbers for each stage will vary by country, and we recommend following the latest updates and guidance from your country’s health ministry."

Should my child get a COVID-19 vaccine?
"Under the COVAX plan, the initial doses of vaccines sent to countries are intended for health workers, social care workers and people at high risk of severe illness from the virus, such as the elderly or those with underlying conditions, and are unlikely to be given to children. These populations have been prioritized to help reduce morbidity from COVID-19 and to help protect health systems that serve everyone. The guidance and availability might be updated as we learn more, so it’s a good idea to check back on trusted sources like the WHO, as well as your local health ministry."

How can I protect my family until a COVID-19 vaccine is ready?
"Here are some precautions you and your family can take to help avoid infection:

Wash your hands frequently using soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub
Keep at least 1 metre distance between yourself and others
Seek medical care early if you or your child has a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or other symptoms of COVID-19
Avoid crowded places, confined and enclosed spaces with poor ventilation, and try to practice physical distancing from people in public
Wear fabric masks when in public places where there is community transmission and where physical distancing is not possible. Wash the mask with soap and water frequently.
Keep all indoor spaces well ventilated"

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » November 23rd, 2020, 7:23 pm

I would like to ay that as much was we all want this vaccine to work and will be lining up to take it or not we should remind ourselves that while initial research has been promising we shouldn't view it as a silver bullet and put all our hopes in it, reason being in the mean time we can't become complacent and let our guard down.

Prevention is still better than cure.

The ending of the UNICEF post above is still the best that we have and we shouldn't forget it.

I'll end it the same way I ended the other post:

If you do get the vaccine then know that it might be longer than 18months, hopefully it will be in 2021 but if not you still need to practice the designated safety procedures in the mean time.

Numb3r4 here not the article:
In the mean time we all need to ask ourselves what can we do to prevent the spread of the virus and contracting it ourselves?

As always stay safe.

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » November 23rd, 2020, 7:24 pm

Another point to consider this may be a deeply personal decision depending on your circumstance though:

If you are not in the at risk group consider not taking it let it go to others who do need it.

Make the sacrifice.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 24th, 2020, 1:12 am

Devourment wrote:
88sins wrote:The term "serious side effect" is subject to varied definition, and data can be manipulated, and pharmaceutical companies are no strangers to these things.

The side effects can be somewhat severe for some ~5%), but they subside within 48 hours or less. Basically, it's your body's response to fighting an unknown infection, however, they are transient and also dose-dependent.

No :roll:

Why YOU just take the vaccine as soon as available and be the guinea pig for ALL Tuners ?

Then you report to us from the ICU :lol:

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 24th, 2020, 1:15 am

RedVEVO wrote:
Devourment wrote:

No :roll:

Why YOU just take the vaccine as soon as available and be the guinea pig for ALL Tuners ?

Then you report to us from the ICU :lol:

Others will continue to mask up and keep clean via social distance and not crowd up POS ICU .

Again YOUR choice vs OTHERS :roll:

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 24th, 2020, 6:02 am

You will need a ‘Covid-19 passport’ to fly international in the future

Proposed Travel Pass will display test results together with proof of inoculation

Qantas said a Covid-19 vaccination will be a necessity for its international passengers

Global airline lobby IATA is working on a mobile app that will help travellers demonstrate their coronavirus-free status, joining a push to introduce so-called Covid-19 passports as vaccines for the disease near approval.

The Travel Pass will display test results together with proof of inoculation, as well as listing national entry rules and details on the nearest labs, the International Air Transport Association said Monday. The app will also link to an electronic copy of the holder’s passport to prove their identity.

A test programme will begin with British Airways parent IAG SA this year before arriving on Apple devices in the first quarter and Android from April, IATA said. Travellers will be able to share their status with border authorities or present a QR code for scanning.

Qantas said Monday a Covid-19 vaccination will be a necessity for its international passengers. Chief Executive Officer Alan Joyce told Channel 9 in Australia he has discussed the idea with other airlines, and it’s to become a pre-boarding requirement around the world.

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/article ... nal-future

Vaccination will be ‘a necessity’ for international flights, says Qantas chief

Airline plans to insist that passengers have had a Covid-19 jab before boarding

Qantas plans to insist that passengers on international flights have been vaccinated against Covid-19 before boarding its planes once any jab is rolled out. Alan Joyce, the Australian airline’s chief executive, said he thought a vaccine would become “a necessity” for international travel.

“We are looking at changing our terms and conditions to say for international travellers, we will ask people to have a vaccination before they can get on the aircraft,” Mr Joyce told Channel 9 in Australia. “I think that’s going to be a common thing talking to my colleagues in other airlines around the globe.”

Qantas is the first big airline to publicly raise the possibility of refusing travel to passengers who have not been vaccinated.

https://www.ft.com/content/8a59043d-df0 ... 80f06c5d1e

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 24th, 2020, 8:13 am

So what is the Trinidad COVID PLAN when and if the vaccine arrives in Trinidad ?

Do you line up in Woodford Square ?

Is the Army ( Regiment ) going to assist in delivery ?

Are funds available ?

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » November 24th, 2020, 9:05 am

RedVEVO wrote:So what is the Trinidad COVID PLAN when and if the vaccine arrives in Trinidad ?

Are funds available ?

Terrance say he organizing some fridge...

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... d02aa.html

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 24th, 2020, 9:28 am

Gladiator wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:So what is the Trinidad COVID PLAN when and if the vaccine arrives in Trinidad ?

Are funds available ?

^^

Terrence should know that that the AstraZ vaccine does NOT need a fridge :D

BTW Standards have a 15 cu in Fridge for $4,000

Tell Terry to cancel that million dollar walk in fridge and do some rethinking :D

Do hope the Vaccine Management Task Force do not have same management like the Tobago Boat Team :agrue:

teems1
punchin NOS

Postby teems1 » November 24th, 2020, 11:21 am

RedVEVO wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

Are funds available ?

^^

Tell Terry to cancel that million dollar walk in fridge and do some rethinking :D

Do hope the Vaccine Management Task Force do not have same management like the Tobago Boat Team :agrue:

The AstraZeneca vaccine still needs to stored at 2-8 degrees Celsius and can last for 6 months.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 24th, 2020, 3:02 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

Are funds available ?

^^

The University of Oxford and AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine can be stored at normal fridge temperatures (4°C) for at least six months and has an efficacy of 70%.

https://www.businessinsider.com/oxford- ... re-2020-11

edit: I just noticed the post from teems above.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » November 24th, 2020, 9:59 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LmVOXa0wvNk

And some will have u think that big pharma is a myth and all the srug companies wanna do is help. Sure

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 26th, 2020, 2:38 pm

:agrue:
Attachments
IMG-20201126-WA0080.jpg

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 26th, 2020, 2:54 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote::agrue:

If you healthy and wearing mask and social distancing etc., why you need to be vaccinated ?

Thanks for the above post :D

We need to be informed about the side effects .

As we ALL know Tuners are the cream of the crop when come to intellectuals :roll:

Devourment
Trinituner Peong

Postby Devourment » November 26th, 2020, 3:26 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote::agrue:

If you healthy and wearing mask and social distancing etc., why you need to be vaccinated ?

Thanks for the above post :D

We need to be informed about the side effects .

As we ALL know Tuners are the cream of the crop when come to intellectuals :roll:

Because do you want to do this forever? if so, ok then...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”