Postby rollingstock » November 5th, 2020, 10:40 am

Health Insurance
Annual Premium
1M - $8150
500k - $6400
250k - $5125

That's Guardian Lifecare.

I'm shopping around right now myself.
I have free medical and dental from work so never had to look into health insurance.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Re: Sagicor Health insurance reviews

Postby Kenjo » November 5th, 2020, 4:30 pm

rollingstock wrote:Health Insurance
Annual Premium
1M - $8150
500k - $6400
250k - $5125

That's Guardian Lifecare.

I'm shopping around right now myself.
I have free medical and dental from work so never had to look into health insurance.

Could probably lower these values with the ‘ excess ‘ or whatever they call it that you pay upfront ?

Country_Bookie
punchin NOS

Postby Country_Bookie » November 6th, 2020, 10:26 pm

TECU offers health insurance to their members. Cardea health is a subsidiary of Agostini insurance and they have a good plan as well. Best you get the quotes and coverage details of each plan and choose what best suits you and your family.

On another note, anyone have a health plan where the limit for dental is above $2,000?

Premchand1976
Riding on 16's

Postby Premchand1976 » November 6th, 2020, 11:29 pm

Guys, I'm a guardian agent. I can email the schedule of benefits to you all for review.

Things to look for in plans, are limits per benefit covered, coverage renewability period ( 3,5 yrs or lifetime maximum ), restrictions on policies especially for pre existing conditions.

In addition, not because I'm am agent but also cause i use the card for my kids etc, it's pretty good our spread of providers and even when claim is being reimbursed to you, the client, directly, in a matter of days the money hits your account. No delays.

Sagicor is also pretty good but their provider list is slot smaller and I believe their 1m coverage is for the lifetime of the policy. Our coverage is 3 year renewable.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”